Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,235 members, 7,953,885 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:18 AM

NSITF Interview In August - Jobs/Vacancies (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSITF Interview In August (408329 Views)

Frsc, Nema, Nimsi, Itf, Ncc And Nsitf Recuitments!!!! / Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates / NSITF Appointment Letter Is Finally Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSITF Interview In August by MrRector(m): 8:31am On Apr 28, 2012
With our type of politics, Who is sure that nsitf will last upto 10years in nigeria. Am still confuz. If i should resign my current job for nsitf or 4get about nstf. Coz the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know, pls i need ur adv - 1 love -
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jybz: 10:44am On Apr 28, 2012
Mr Rector: With our type of politics, Who is sure that nsitf will last upto 10years in nigeria. Am still confuz. If i should resign my current job for nsitf or 4get about nstf. Coz the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know, pls i need ur adv - 1 love -

U neva told us if u have gotn d letter..why didn't u comment on ur tread...why shuld we advise u...Follow ur heart!!!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by puplin(f): 11:05am On Apr 28, 2012
Mr Rector: With our type of politics, Who is sure that nsitf will last upto 10years in nigeria. Am still confuz. If i should resign my current job for nsitf or 4get about nstf. Coz the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know, pls i need ur adv - 1 love -
Very unserious minded person.

2 Likes

Re: NSITF Interview In August by aca77: 11:22am On Apr 28, 2012
The man who has many shoes coming to the man who has no shoe to seek advice on which one to wear. Something is seriously wrong with the world.

3 Likes

Re: NSITF Interview In August by Notfree: 12:39pm On Apr 28, 2012
puplin: Very unserious minded person.
puplin: Very unserious minded person.
grin grin grin
aca77: The man who has many shoes coming to the man who has no shoe to seek advice on which one to wear. Something is seriously wrong with the world.
shocked shocked shocked
D guy don chop frog. grin grin shocked grin
Re: NSITF Interview In August by galadee(m): 1:07pm On Apr 29, 2012
This thread is coming to an end.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by soamsii55: 1:35pm On Apr 29, 2012
galadee: This thread is coming to an end.
Amen and amen and amen IJN!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Monumental: 6:10pm On Apr 29, 2012
why is the thread coming to an end ? is it a hopeless situation or do we all have our letters or is the something we all do not know ? I believe we should keep the thread running until the recruitment by NSITF is concluded and closed .

3 Likes

Re: NSITF Interview In August by steffans(m): 7:17pm On Apr 29, 2012
@NonyBose,any news?is der a date 4 oreintation now...lets have update!!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by caldan: 7:23pm On Apr 29, 2012
@Monumental; the tread is gradually coming to an end naturally. Best of Luck to you all in your future endeavours. its well!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by adejonpeanthony: 7:47pm On Apr 29, 2012
IT IS NOT OVER UNTIL IT IS OVER. WINNERS NEVER QUIT&QUITTERS NEVER WIN.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 30, 2012
I will miss this thread, but like everything that has a beginning, it is gradually coming to an end, even though most people don't know their fate concerning the recruitment.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by steffans(m): 5:26pm On May 01, 2012
My dear NSITF tread is no longer on d first page of Jobs/Vacancies... cry has it truly come to an end..i jst checked d tread no one is even visiting or reading updates...So we have all seen 9ja thngs happning...Na God sha...we will alwz have sumthng to fall back to IJN...

Its well People...
For those who wer called...watz d latest?
are we(dos without legs) gonna be called??have d fixed a date 4 d oreintation or we are all in d same boat?
CHeers all and enjoy d MAy-Day..
Re: NSITF Interview In August by galadee(m): 9:19pm On May 01, 2012
steffans: My dear
NSITF tread is no longer on d first page of Jobs/Vacancies... cry
has it truly come to an end..i jst checked d tread no one is even
visiting or reading updates...So we have all seen 9ja thngs
happning...Na God sha...we will alwz have sumthng to fall back to IJN...

Its well People...
For those who wer called...watz d latest?
are we(dos without legs) gonna be called??have d fixed a date 4 d
oreintation or we are all in d same boat?
CHeers all and enjoy d MAy-Day..
truly this thread is ending. .burial arrangement in progress already
Re: NSITF Interview In August by oayombo: 5:38am On May 02, 2012
So, what is the final word on this recruitment?

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by timbs001(m): 8:08am On May 02, 2012
oayombo: So, what is the final word on this recruitment?
@oayombo, let's keep our fingers crossed and not give up yet, even those who have gotten letters have no clue of orientation or resumption date. NSITF has a nationwide mandate so I believe all of us will be absorbed at the end of the day. However it will be wise to face one's work for now or get something doing. My one cents.

3 Likes

Re: NSITF Interview In August by zico2(m): 1:43pm On May 02, 2012
Hi, i think the house is getting serious now. i just quit when some have turned the thread to something else but i have not been at peace with myself all these while. i want to let us know that the recruitment is still very much on and those that collected their letters re in one way or the other connected to either senators or minister. This is imperative cos the senators re the brain behind the new NSITF we re experiencing now. One of the top managements disclosed that soon the main list will be out and probably everyone will resume together. U know Nigerian politics, even the minister has to give in cos they re even above ministers in the food chain. I have to put my mind at rest cos i know soon i will be called. Pls lets stop attacking one another cos i believe some of us will be called soon. The maturity on this thread need to improve for easy flow of information and if i see any form of attack again, i ll just keep to myself. Head hr even confirmed that the main list is still intact and that when the adequate fund is available we will be called, im telling u the main fact as of last week. God be with us, let keep the hope its worth waiting for.

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by Notfree: 3:00pm On May 02, 2012
[quote author=zico2]Hi, i think the house is getting serious now. i just quit when some have turned the thread to something else but i have not been at peace with myself all these while. i want to let us know that the recruitment is still very much on and those that collected their letters re in one way or the other connected to either senators or minister. This is imperative cos the senators re the brain behind the new NSITF we re experiencing now. One of the top managements disclosed that soon the main list will be out and probably everyone will resume together. U know Nigerian politics, even the minister has to give in cos they re even above ministers in the food chain. I have to put my mind at rest cos i know soon i will be called. Pls lets stop attacking one another cos i believe some of us will be called soon. The maturity on this thread need to improve for easy flow of information and if i see any form of attack again, i ll just keep to myself. Head hr even confirmed that the main list is still intact and that when the adequate fund is available we will be called, im telling u the main fact as of last week. God be with us, let keep the hope its worth waiting for.

The Thread is back to live. where Jybz,Danto and Broncop at?
on satday nite a guy i met during d chat info me dat he had rcivd his letter. I inquired more and found out dat it was still thru d back door. I called sm other guys and was info dat they ve nt gotten anytin.
So let relax. NSITF will call.
but i must say their own style pass normal 9ja style
Re: NSITF Interview In August by galadee(m): 4:27pm On May 02, 2012
zico2: Hi, i think the house is getting serious now. i just quit when some have turned the thread to something else but i have not been at peace with myself all these while. i want to let us know that the recruitment is still very much on and those that collected their letters re in one way or the other connected to either senators or minister. This is imperative cos the senators re the brain behind the new NSITF we re experiencing now. One of the top managements disclosed that soon the main list will be out and probably everyone will resume together. U know Nigerian politics, even the minister has to give in cos they re even above ministers in the food chain. I have to put my mind at rest cos i know soon i will be called. Pls lets stop attacking one another cos i believe some of us will be called soon. The maturity on this thread need to improve for easy flow of information and if i see any form of attack again, i ll just keep to myself. Head hr even confirmed that the main list is still intact and that when the adequate fund is available we will be called, im telling u the main fact as of last week. God be with us, let keep the hope its worth waiting for.

a sight of relief grin cheesy
Re: NSITF Interview In August by kevo2b(m): 4:55pm On May 02, 2012
[quote author=Notfree][/quote]
Nice hearing from you guys.
Jybz, Danto, Broncop and others the amostphere and forum seems convinient now.
Halla if you still HERE!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by kevo2b(m): 4:56pm On May 02, 2012
[quote author=Notfree][/quote]
Nice hearing from you guys.
Jybz, Danto, Broncop and others the amostphere and forum seems convinient now.
Halla if you still HERE!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jybz: 5:36pm On May 02, 2012
Jst Checking in...
Am Glad d atmosphere is betta..we hope to breathe "Fresh air" Soon...I alwz Pray 4 Nsitf Recruitment and I knw it..dat we will Smile at d end..Pls stil Concentrate on ur daily Struggles..D gud Lord will see us to d very End..
Oga Broncop,lilOdez,Notfree,Danto,Timbs,Oayambo(Hope I gt d spelling dis tym?), Kev,Irom etc I dey hail una ooo....
Cheers!
1luv
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Danto: 5:45pm On May 02, 2012
@all,i dey wit d house 247.i no go anywhere.thanks zico for d update.i pray we go laugh last.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by adejonpeanthony: 7:32pm On May 02, 2012
zico2: Hi, i think the house is getting serious now. i just quit when some have turned the thread to something else but i have not been at peace with myself all these while. i want to let us know that the recruitment is still very much on and those that collected their letters re in one way or the other connected to either senators or minister. This is imperative cos the senators re the brain behind the new NSITF we re experiencing now. One of the top managements disclosed that soon the main list will be out and probably everyone will resume together. U know Nigerian politics, even the minister has to give in cos they re even above ministers in the food chain. I have to put my mind at rest cos i know soon i will be called. Pls lets stop attacking one another cos i believe some of us will be called soon. The maturity on this thread need to improve for easy flow of information and if i see any form of attack again, i ll just keep to myself. Head hr even confirmed that the main list is still intact and that when the adequate fund is available we will be called, im telling u the main fact as of last week. God be with us, let keep the hope its worth waiting for.
@zico2, pls dont be cross wt odas negative attitude/opinion. Life is like dat&we av to manage such situations. Anyway, nice feed back frm u&THANKS. ONE LUV
Re: NSITF Interview In August by jones008: 8:26pm On May 02, 2012
to be frank, there 're voices in my head telling me not to ever give up on this recruitment,and i know that most forumite are done though. Plus i happens to know of a guy in Bauchi here who is a nephew to the NSTIF M.D, who hasn't been called...with this i still belive NSTIF Most call many of us eventually.....I strongly belive that, there's no how the NSITF will call living this guy out, cos the M.D was even at his wedding.. Gbam!!! Kip d hope gud tin always come dis hard....
Re: NSITF Interview In August by irom: 12:28am On May 03, 2012
i stop cont b/c of the immaturity of some forumite. whether u have collected ur offer letter or not what matters is let the wil of God be done.dn u know Gods plan 4 u? they have nt started contacting front door which they have to do b/f orientation.the list are in 3 batches they are stil in one 2 to go all b/f orientation.i pray dat God wil provide jobs better than this while we wait .do u know the cause of all these delays.cheer up 4 He knows all.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jybz: 8:04am On May 03, 2012
irom: i stop cont b/c of the immaturity of some forumite. whether u have collected ur offer letter or not what matters is let the wil of God be done.dn u know Gods plan 4 u? they have nt started contacting front door which they have to do b/f orientation.the list are in 3 batches they are stil in one 2 to go all b/f orientation.i pray dat God wil provide jobs better than this while we wait .cheer up 4 He knows all.

Watz d Cause of d delay Sir?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by shenebaba15: 9:22am On May 03, 2012
Its so good that sanity is returning to this once abused forum, good to see that serious minded and matured minds are coming back. Let us wait to see what God is about to do. I was around the Lagos office yesterday and I can tell you the place is still dry and almost empty, nothing much has happened. I still believe God is at work.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by galadee(m): 2:12pm On May 04, 2012
where are the front door forumites? all is well i guess
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Notfree: 3:16pm On May 04, 2012
We dey ooo. Nutin dey happen.

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jenic: 7:09pm On May 04, 2012
My candid advice to forumites is that while waiting for the list of successful front door candidates,one should bear in mind, the fact that the backdoor exercise will most definitely reduce the number of those to be taken from the front door.Let's not forget the fact that the employment exercise was based on available and approved vacancies with grade levels and functions.Therefore,the more entrants through the back door,the less the number from the consultant's successful list.For instance,if just 1 PM is needed in unit A for a particular function,and someone with the back door connection with the same qualification seeking for that grade level and function has collected employment letter,it means that the supposedly succcessful candidate in the front door list will have to be dropped.I suspect that the delay in releasing the official list is not unconnected with this development,hence the need to reconcile the 2 books in other to eliminate confusion whereby for instance 2 PMs will be given offer letters for same job.I sent a friend who resides in abuja to nsitf office yesterday to check the list but he was given the impression that there was no such list ready for now.This is just food for thought.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Kayi(m): 10:07pm On May 04, 2012
I've just got a call that I should come to Abuja to collect my app. letter on Monday.But i'm a bit hesitant, with their salary structure that i came to know from this forum.FYI i'm a front door candidate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (130) (Reply)

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.