Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State (47100 Views)

Oshiomhole Campaigns For Tinubu, APC In Owan West (Video) / EDO: APC Women Campaign in Owan West As Ize-Iyamu campaigns in Owan East &Estako / Buhari Presents Ndoma As 'Governorship Candidate' Instead Of Owan Enoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by rimijoshua(m): 8:17am On Jun 22, 2022
Fibonacci88:
I too like Edo ppl. They are always passionate about anything they want to. My schooling in Benin made me see those ppl as a rare breed of the average Nigerian. Dem no dey take nonsense.
Did you finish from Maths department

2 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by illuminutty: 8:17am On Jun 22, 2022
Obi wave

3 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by BeautifulMind2: 8:17am On Jun 22, 2022
Door to Door Peter Obi campaign going in Edo

6 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by GardenOfGod(m): 8:18am On Jun 22, 2022
IgOga:

Campaign offices don't look like this. It's a proper organisation with different portfolios and team working together....clear kpi, clear objectives, clear plan....some of you guys think taking pictures with posters is structure.....the whole electioneering is one of the biggest projects....that is why smart business men target election season which happens at least every 4 years.

But who go tell our youths to get sense....wishes is not a winning strategy
Your so called structure has brought Nigerians nothing but leadership failure. If such structure will bring another set of leaders with nothing to offer us, then to hell with such structures! grin

8 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Avenger25: 8:19am On Jun 22, 2022
The funniest part is that, each time I have conversation with people about Peter Obi, there is this interest they have. Everybody is tired of this set of old people we have as a leader.

I told some people this morning "We are going to make the structureless, structured"

The older generation has failed us, we the younger generations should take the bull by the horn and change the narratives.

10 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by ubest007(m): 8:19am On Jun 22, 2022
Wise woman

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by franudi: 8:20am On Jun 22, 2022
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Bifas1: 8:20am On Jun 22, 2022
Subsea:
How can a presidential candidate tells you the solution to insecurity in Nigeria is to recruit 50million Nigerians into the army and feed them with cassava, agbado and corn yet you are campaigning for him to win. Are you OK? Do you need help?
My brother, I wanted to drop my uniform when I heard this oo. No plans at all.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by excess4luv: 8:20am On Jun 22, 2022
Moh247:
Nairaland just giving this rifraffs free publicity

Hahahaha, see pain

4 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Accountantgener: 8:20am On Jun 22, 2022
Serious Professional Barbers Needed in Port harcourt,Rivers State Urgently, you can send me a private mail me if you are really serious
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by abuhusna1: 8:20am On Jun 22, 2022
PresidObi:
The only thing integrity will not do in this life, is to raise a dead person after 3 days in the morgue grin

That's why I always tell people that thinks Peter Obi has no structure, every hungry and poor Nigerian is a structure for Peter Obi, and there are over 100 million of us in this category.
Buhari was more respected than this till he got to office and made things miserable.
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by olas24u(f): 8:20am On Jun 22, 2022
IgbalodeRaymond:
cheesy

timubu urchins will call it fake

Benue state
Borno state
Bauchi state
Kano state
Katsina state
Plateau state
Taraba state
Niger state
Adamawa state
Kaduna state
Sokoto state
Gombe state
Jigawa state
Kebbi state
Nassarawa state
Yobe state
Zamfara state
Kwara state
Kogi state

How do you intend to win 2/3 from 25 states when this people are already having 19 states before the beginning of the race?you are playing to the gallery.

Na you with justAbia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu, and Imo they make noise pass the rest cheesy

Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Ekiti and Ondo.

We can do the mathematics .we need to use common sense as young people.

1 Like

Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by mema900: 8:20am On Jun 22, 2022
Subsea:
How can a presidential candidate tells you the solution to insecurity in Nigeria is to recruit 50million Nigerians into the army and feed them with cassava, agbado and corn yet you are campaigning for him to win. Are you OK? Do you need help?

Lol

5 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by valopotosky(m): 8:21am On Jun 22, 2022
Light78:
Where are the BATs?
Plz we can campaign without casting aspersions. We have something new to tell Nigerian unlike other parties. Casting aspersions will demarket our Obidient movement. Plz be guided.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by 8stargeneral: 8:22am On Jun 22, 2022
Nice...our efforts shall not go in vein
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by deeva2: 8:22am On Jun 22, 2022
I'm always obedient to BAT 2023.

1 Like

Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Realdon1(m): 8:22am On Jun 22, 2022
I'm ready to invest what I have to be OBIdient
Guy.
Obi is a project
Obi is a cult- like movement.
I and my Kebbi brethren are on Peterside inshallah

6 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Bishop95(m): 8:22am On Jun 22, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
He still will not win. But his delusional followers already have their excuses lined up.

"Vote rigging" "Vote selling" "Voters are poor" etc

Remember to Vote Tinubu 2023.

Vote APC

God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Him go follow recruit you for army, then him go dey give una agbado and corn. Set of hopeless fools

9 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by mema900: 8:23am On Jun 22, 2022
abuhusna1:

Buhari was more respected than this till he got to office and made things miserable.

Buhari never ever said anything about what he will do when he becomes president. Check it anywhere and let me know where u see that Buhari made any single statement about what he will do when he becomes president. It was Nigerians voting for whom apc provided and assuming that he was a general in the army

5 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by VoteTinubu2023: 8:23am On Jun 22, 2022
Bishop95:

Him go follow recruit you for army, then him go dey give una agbado and corn. Set of hopeless fools
You sound pained. cheesy

Vote APC in 2023 Presidential elections

Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by kponkedenge(m): 8:24am On Jun 22, 2022
E be like say this Edo state is truly on lockdown for Obi.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by FlyingKing: 8:24am On Jun 22, 2022
I hope those of you shouting PETER OBI every seconds, minutes, hours, day,night,etc have PCV because I have never see anybody that win election online in Nigeria.

And instead of abusing other candidates why not use the energy to promote your candidate in a good manner without abusing or bring other candidates into it.

I remain myself and I pray for better leaders in the coming election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 22, 2022
more is coming, many more states will join soon
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Makanike: 8:25am On Jun 22, 2022
I'm obidient

1 Like

Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by specialmati(m): 8:25am On Jun 22, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
He still will not win. But his delusional followers already have their excuses lined up.

"Vote rigging" "Vote selling" "Voters are poor" etc

Vote APC

grin grin grin grin you must be very wicked in real life to support APC talk less of lagos landlord after wasting our time for complete 8years.so Nigerians has not suffered enough that you want them to vote Tinubu. Dont wish buhari promax on this country please

2 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Valuepaints20(m): 8:25am On Jun 22, 2022
Smart moves
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by frowland(m): 8:25am On Jun 22, 2022
IgbalodeRaymond:
cheesy

timubu urchins will call it fake

This is more of a PDP issue than APC if you really understand the dynamics but anything to make you feel good is allowed.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by KingMack(m): 8:26am On Jun 22, 2022
Fibonacci88:
I too like Edo ppl. They are always passionate about anything they want to. My schooling in Benin made me see those ppl as a rare breed of the average Nigerian. Dem no dey take nonsense.

My brother..grab one bor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by PHIPEX(m): 8:26am On Jun 22, 2022
Every reasonable Nigerian knows Obi should be the president.

Everyone supporting Tinubu today, supported Buhari in 2015. Am yet to see and am sure you are yet to see any new Tinubu supporter who opposed Buhari in 2015. So same people who brought us to this mess also want to make it worse with Tinubu

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by pacespot(m): 8:27am On Jun 22, 2022
Edo people are waking up to this Peter Obi tsunami than Ondo.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Nosayer: 8:27am On Jun 22, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Nairaland just giving this rifraffs free publicity

Important news would go viral on twitter and Instagram for over a week before making Nairaland FrontPage

But let two Obi supporters internet miscreants organise a meeting at a beer parlour or club, then it's on FrontPage, let two Obi supporters trader in Kano and Gombe paint their house or shops Loser Party LP logo then it's on Nairaland

Seun is no longer a tribalist and an APC supporter nau....humans Sha.... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Vice President Shettima Officially Assumes Office (Video, Photos) / FG Appoints Adepoju Carol Wura-Ola Acting Comptroller-General Of Immigration / Inside Alex Ekwueme's House As Uche Secondus‏ Pays Condolence Visit To Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.