Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,083 members, 7,835,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State (47092 Views)

Oshiomhole Campaigns For Tinubu, APC In Owan West (Video) / EDO: APC Women Campaign in Owan West As Ize-Iyamu campaigns in Owan East &Estako / Buhari Presents Ndoma As 'Governorship Candidate' Instead Of Owan Enoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by StPete: 9:16am On Jun 22, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Nairaland just giving this rifraffs free publicity

Important news would go viral on twitter and Instagram for over a week before making Nairaland FrontPage

But let two Obi supporters internet miscreants organise a meeting at a beer parlour or club, then it's on FrontPage, let two Obi supporters trader in Kano and Gombe paint their house or shops Loser Party LP logo then it's on Nairaland

E pain you grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Uchedizzy(f): 9:19am On Jun 22, 2022
We are getting there, we move

1 Like

Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 22, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Important news would go viral on twitter and Instagram for over a week before making Nairaland FrontPage

But let two Obi supporters internet miscreants organise a meeting at a beer parlour or club, then it's on FrontPage, let two Obi supporters trader in Kano and Gombe paint their house or shops Loser Party LP logo then it's on Nairaland

Weyrey Tinubu supporter. Safiu, see as you dey cap rubbish from your buccal cavity.

If them enter you now, you go begin dey cry like 7 year old boy.

These urchins of the Iragbiji-born Alpha Beta thief doesn't stop to amaze me. Na una go start to dey insult people candidate and when the tide turns, una go label others wetin una be whilst running like a dog with tails between its legs.

Just get sense, e nor cost now. Na 2 for ₦10 for Ogbomosho market thanks to skull mining.

1 Like

Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Paullo19: 9:23am On Jun 22, 2022
Subsea:
How can a presidential candidate tells you the solution to insecurity in Nigeria is to recruit 50million Nigerians into the army and feed them with cassava, agbado and corn yet you are campaigning for him to win. Are you OK? Do you need help?

Some people are just crazy and dumb
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Pastorsmile: 9:24am On Jun 22, 2022
Every one in Edo is singing Obedience.
The person that sang jagagbanstiic has long gone to rest in peace.
Others are to be thrown to the itiku
In my dialect, itiku means dustbin.

1 Like

Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Counterfeit: 9:26am On Jun 22, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Wow! shocked nice
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by symbianDON(m): 9:30am On Jun 22, 2022
Subsea:
How can a presidential candidate tells you the solution to insecurity in Nigeria is to recruit 50million Nigerians into the army and feed them with cassava, agbado and corn yet you are campaigning for him to win. Are you OK? Do you need help?
I swear down! Even bandits aren't eating cassava and corn.
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Udemzy05: 9:30am On Jun 22, 2022
PresidObi:
The only thing integrity will not do in this life, is to raise a dead person after 3 days in the morgue grin

That's why I always tell people that thinks Peter Obi has no structure, every hungry and poor Nigerian is a structure for Peter Obi, and there are over 100 million of us in this category.

Don't mind them,dey get structures yet dem dey buy vote,why buy votes when you have a structure,if you're so sure of your structure,you shouldn't be doing that.
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by ProfAmaben(m): 9:31am On Jun 22, 2022
olas24u:

Benue state
Borno state
Bauchi state
Kano state
Katsina state
Plateau state
Taraba state
Niger state
Adamawa state
Kaduna state
Sokoto state
Gombe state
Jigawa state
Kebbi state
Nassarawa state
Yobe state
Zamfara state
Kwara state
Kogi state

How do you intend to win 2/3 from 25 states when this people are already having 19 states before the beginning of the race?you are playing to the gallery.

Na you with justAbia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu, and Imo they make noise pass the rest cheesy

Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Ekiti and Ondo.

We can do the mathematics .we need to use common sense as young people.

You better have sense and remove Benue, Nasarawa, Taraba and Plateau from your fraudulent list. My wife is from Benue and I'm a graduate of Unijos and and average indigene there hates APC.

You think everyone loves corruption and criminals like Osun and Ogun indigenes parading as Lagosians?

You don't know the level of hunger in the North, I don't blame you, you're Yoruba and all you know how to do is seat in your house and write trash, travel round and see.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Danniedpastor(m): 9:32am On Jun 22, 2022
Subsea:

That shows that some people enjoy suffering. Youths without sense would see someone that would list corn and agbado in the same sentence and call him Messiah
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Joetttimua1811(m): 9:33am On Jun 22, 2022
IamANigerianMan:
I want to know, are people supporting TUNUBU and ATIKU human being?

Been thinking same too
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Bollinga: 9:34am On Jun 22, 2022
HilcomTech:

How can a presidential candidate tells you he went to Egypt to study Power Systems in 3days and now has the solution to all of Nigeria problems. it takes a Nigerian student 5 years to study Electrical Engineering in the university yet Peter Obi studied Power Systems in 3 days. Same Peter Obi that is not even a science student. Same Peter Obi that spent 10 years in the university before he graduated with 3rd class..

yet you are campaigning for him to win. Are you OK? Do you need help?

You are campaigning for the same man that brought the Failure Buhari. Even after buhari failure in his first Tenure, he Tinubu still campaigned for Buhari in 2019 to continue his failure administration.

I know you will say he is supporting his party. Of course he will continue to support his party if he becomes the president and continues from where buhari stopped. Failed governance.

Look Oga, bad government knows no tribe. Na every tribe go feel am
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by JustPowerApps(m): 9:37am On Jun 22, 2022
Another publicity stunt by a party that polled 195 votes only when their counterparts are swooping 180k, 80k, 60k cheesy cheesy grin Sha turn your office to collation center so you can impose your Presido cool
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by InoGetJoy: 9:38am On Jun 22, 2022
abuhusna1:

Buhari was more respected than this till he got to office and made things miserable.
Nope. The Igbos always said Buhari had nothing to offer
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Danniedpastor(m): 9:38am On Jun 22, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
He still will not win. But his delusional followers already have their excuses lined up.

"Vote rigging" "Vote selling" "Voters are poor" etc

Remember to Vote Tinubu 2023.

Vote APC

God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Simply say
Vote Agbado and corn for president.
Or
Vote emi lo man

Please give us Tinubu's manifesto.
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Enumerator(m): 9:39am On Jun 22, 2022
Confirm!
PresidObi:
The only thing integrity will not do in this life, is to raise a dead person after 3 days in the morgue grin

That's why I always tell people that thinks Peter Obi has no structure, every hungry and poor Nigerian is a structure for Peter Obi, and there are over 100 million of us in this category.
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Daydream252(m): 9:39am On Jun 22, 2022
IgOga:

Obi must spend to win. Election is not a joke. Obi is like a man saying to a woman I go marry you....I will take you round the world....but I nor go spend shish.....I will build a skyscraper but I nor go spend shish.....

You cannot win election because you made the loudest noise.....You must employ people, you must have election funds....Obi doesn't appear ready to put his money where is mouth is.... where will the election fund be coming from.... over 60% of the electorate are not online...even those online are not going to be swayed by Obi's messaging online...you must get the voters out....having a pvc does not translate to voting....unfortunately many will be motivated to come out and vote for #5k....Obi must get his messaging right (that's what campaign office organise). Already there are so many denials from Okupe in the last 2 days ....that's credibility going down the drain....the presidential election campaign is bigger than most projects you see in real estate

See your mindset bro did you hear or read about his record as a governor he paid everything not owing anyone and still kept so much money for the next governor to start working with what do you still think about such man

( like a man saying to a woman I go marry you....I will take you round the world....but I nor go spend shish.....I will build a skyscraper but I nor go spend shish)

Just see the way you are thinking who do you want old jagaban or atiku that has money to give from our own money from the poor people around them
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Enumerator(m): 9:40am On Jun 22, 2022
Mtchewww!

One of Nigeria's problem spotted
IgOga:

Campaign offices don't look like this. It's a proper organisation with different portfolios and team working together....clear kpi, clear objectives, clear plan....some of you guys think taking pictures with posters is structure.....the whole electioneering is one of the biggest projects....that is why smart business men target election season which happens at least every 4 years.

But who go tell our youths to get sense....wishes is not a winning strategy
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Danniedpastor(m): 9:40am On Jun 22, 2022
Moh247:
cool

And you think you made sense with the rubbish you typed?
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Danniedpastor(m): 9:42am On Jun 22, 2022
bestman09:
sad
Very nice thing to do.

But let it not be that she's trying to cash out as that'll be DOA

Oga, Obi s not At ik u or Tinubu...
E no dey give shishi.

Our love for Obi is not money induced
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by GardenOfGod(m): 9:43am On Jun 22, 2022
IgOga:

Obi must spend to win. Election is not a joke. Obi is like a man saying to a woman I go marry you....I will take you round the world....but I nor go spend shish.....I will build a skyscraper but I nor go spend shish.....

You cannot win election because you made the loudest noise.....You must employ people, you must have election funds....Obi doesn't appear ready to put his money where is mouth is.... where will the election fund be coming from.... over 60% of the electorate are not online...even those online are not going to be swayed by Obi's messaging online...you must get the voters out....having a pvc does not translate to voting....unfortunately many will be motivated to come out and vote for #5k....Obi must get his messaging right (that's what campaign office organise). Already there are so many denials from Okupe in the last 2 days ....that's credibility going down the drain....the presidential election campaign is bigger than most projects you see in real estate
Guy relax... Eye Don open plenty pipu o
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 22, 2022
BeautifulMind2:
Lady turns her business office into Peter Obi campiagn office in Owan Edo State

The movement is real and sponsored by obi supporters

Open thus link to watch the video

https://m./Edopolitics/permalink/5622862227748627/

More people should do this.
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 22, 2022
That's great
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by fitinwell: 9:45am On Jun 22, 2022
Subsea:

Ask them ooo

Plenty Hungry Mofos

Waiting for BAT to share Rice and Beans, and share Dollars..

They are used to suffering every 4years..

1 Like

Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by naija1stnigar(m): 9:46am On Jun 22, 2022
See better pikin, they challenged us that we don't have pvc now we are flooding the inec office enmass, they said he doesn't have structure when even the structure is on ground yet we keep rising up to strategically build the network to the point that even state governor's can make the confession and someone somewhere thinks it's a joke, meanwhile tinubu urchins after 2023 election.

Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Moh247: 9:51am On Jun 22, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Weyrey Tinubu supporter. Safiu, see as you dey cap rubbish from your buccal cavity.

If them enter you now, you go begin dey cry like 7 year old boy.

These urchins of the Iragbiji-born Alpha Beta thief doesn't stop to amaze me. Na una go start to dey insult people candidate and when the tide turns, una go label others wetin una be whilst running like a dog with tails between its legs.

Just get sense, e nor cost now. Na 2 for ₦10 for Ogbomosho market thanks to skull mining.

I wasn't expecting a sensible comment from you David and you never disappoint

Qoute me when you finally grow up
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by olas24u(f): 9:51am On Jun 22, 2022
ProfAmaben:

You better have sense and remove Benue, Nasarawa, Taraba and Plateau from your fraudulent list. My wife is from Benue and I'm a graduate of Unijos and and average indigene there hates APC.

You think everyone loves corruption and criminals like Osun and Ogun indigenes parading as Lagosians?

You don't know the level of hunger in the North, I don't blame you, you're Yoruba and all you know how to do is seat in your house and write trash, travel round and see.

I will be back to your wall after the elections.i hope you will be able to communicate.You still have a long way to go . historical data will tell you what will likely happen.well Am working at the same time ,so I don't just seat at home.inuse my brains to make money.
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by HilcomTech(m): 9:51am On Jun 22, 2022
Bollinga:

You are campaigning for the same man that brought the Failure Buhari. Even after buhari failure in his first Tenure, he Tinubu still campaigned for Buhari in 2019 to continue his failure administration.

I know you will say he is supporting his party. Of course he will continue to support his party if he becomes the president and continues from where buhari stopped. Failed governance.

Look Oga, bad government knows no tribe. Na every tribe go feel am

I am not campaigning for anyone but it is a load of bullcrap for you try an sell Peter Obi who is just like the rest of them if not worse.

Imagine how silly someone would look trying to sell Buhari as good leader, that is exactly how you sound to me.

I an not Hausa, nor Yoruba and I am not Igbo and that affords me the clear sight to see the disgusting bigots of your type.
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Festy4u(m): 9:55am On Jun 22, 2022
[quote author=Subsea post=114032145]How can a presidential candidate tells you the solution to insecurity in Nigeria is to recruit 50million Nigerians into the army and feed them with cassava, agbado and corn yet you are campaigning for him to win. Are you OK? Do you need help?[/quote

I think his urchins like eating that cassava, agbado and corn very well; hence they are campaigning for him vigorously so as to achieve their own aim (eating cassava, agbado and corn)! grin
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 22, 2022
Moh247:

I wasn't expecting a sensible comment from you David and you never disappoint

Qoute me when you finally grow up

Safiu, don't confuse me for yourself.

You have eternal quarrel with common sense and it has deserted you.

I only adviced you to buy it now that it's cheap in Ogbomosho due to the skull mining menace.
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 22, 2022
ScamHunter:
Edo the most Obified state. I see them raising 5 million votes for Peter Obi.
Keep dreaming, but the reality is Edo people dont want anything to do with obi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Journalist Slept While Delegates Voted (APC Presidential Primaries) / A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) / 250,000 Houses For APC States: Nigerians Rebuke Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.