Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,125 members, 7,835,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State (47094 Views)

Oshiomhole Campaigns For Tinubu, APC In Owan West (Video) / EDO: APC Women Campaign in Owan West As Ize-Iyamu campaigns in Owan East &Estako / Buhari Presents Ndoma As 'Governorship Candidate' Instead Of Owan Enoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by olamike02: 12:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
If all living and dead Igbos votes for the PandoChinko man,he can't smell Aso Rock. grin
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Dreal1247: 12:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
yetunsbay:
Your concluding sentence so true but not so fast with Obi. He can't win....let him prepare well for future
That is your opinion. Nigeria can't survive another borrowing spree at this critical moment. The youths have decided to retire all the grandpa's from actíve politics.,

1 Like

Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Foolishbuhari: 12:47pm On Jun 22, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Nairaland just giving this rifraffs free publicity

Important news would go viral on twitter and Instagram for over a week before making Nairaland FrontPage

But let two Obi supporters internet miscreants organise a meeting at a beer parlour or club, then it's on FrontPage, let two Obi supporters trader in Kano and Gombe paint their house or shops Loser Party LP logo then it's on Nairaland

Cry today, cry tomorrow, cry forever until hate kills you! I love it!!
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Shattuck(m): 12:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Important news would go viral on twitter and Instagram for over a week before making Nairaland FrontPage

But let two Obi supporters internet miscreants organise a meeting at a beer parlour or club, then it's on FrontPage, let two Obi supporters trader in Kano and Gombe paint their house or shops Loser Party LP logo then it's on Nairaland

you are in pain, better be obedient make your blood pressure no go burst you veins, being batified is a sickness, guess if this was done for Tinubu, you would have been constipating all over with "on tinubu manhood I stand"
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by LordOfTheGame: 1:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
Subsea:
How can a presidential candidate tells you the solution to insecurity in Nigeria is to recruit 50million Nigerians into the army and feed them with cassava, agbado and corn yet you are campaigning for him to win. Are you OK? Do you need help?

Hahahaha I swear some Nigerians have saw-dust in their heads instead of brains, especially the assumed educated ones amongst them.
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Blackdisciple(m): 1:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
Haha we are going somewhere...

Obi 2023 inshaallah
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Biafranodogwu55: 2:15pm On Jun 22, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Have sense in jesus name
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by riczy(m): 3:25pm On Jun 22, 2022
Fibonacci88:
I too like Edo ppl. They are always passionate about anything they want to. My schooling in Benin made me see those ppl as a rare breed of the average Nigerian. Dem no dey take nonsense.
obedient Edolite
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Billygee2u: 3:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
Oziens:
Wow!!! This is interesting.May our labour never be in vain in Jesus mighty name
AMEN
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Billygee2u: 3:57pm On Jun 22, 2022
OVB123:
Peter obi is our next president. Get your pvc ready and be ready to vote for him. Better things are ahead of us, if we elect him.
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by MrPaul2: 4:08pm On Jun 22, 2022
PresidObi:
The only thing integrity will not do in this life, is to raise a dead person after 3 days in the morgue grin

That's why I always tell people that thinks Peter Obi has no structure, every hungry and poor Nigerian is a structure for Peter Obi, and there are over 100 million of us in this category.

The only thing we need do now is to start begging them to go out and vote. Thats my only fear because I will do my best in my own area
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 22, 2022
Subsea:
How can a presidential candidate tells you the solution to insecurity in Nigeria is to recruit 50million Nigerians into the army and feed them with cassava, agbado and corn yet you are campaigning for him to win. Are you OK? Do you need help?
hahahahaa please just tell me it's a lie
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Shikini: 5:30pm On Jun 22, 2022
Great
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Tomek09(m): 6:19pm On Jun 22, 2022
BIGSCARY:
Mr Man, if you dare disrupt the election in your polling booth, I'll make sure you rot in jail on Earth before sending you to the right place you belong HELL.
Enough is enough.
I rest my case.

Get lost. Who are you to warn me? Are you insane
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by BIGSCARY(m): 8:36am On Jun 23, 2022
Try anything stupid and rot in jail for the rest of your life. Amen

I rest my case.

Tomek09:

Get lost. Who are you to warn me? Are you insane

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Vice President Shettima Officially Assumes Office (Video, Photos) / Burial Photos Of Lateef Jakande (First Civilian Governor Of Lagos Buried) / FG Appoints Adepoju Carol Wura-Ola Acting Comptroller-General Of Immigration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.