Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,243 members, 7,836,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State (47096 Views)

Oshiomhole Campaigns For Tinubu, APC In Owan West (Video) / EDO: APC Women Campaign in Owan West As Ize-Iyamu campaigns in Owan East &Estako / Buhari Presents Ndoma As 'Governorship Candidate' Instead Of Owan Enoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by IPIGSRHYPO: 8:28am On Jun 22, 2022
Noise.
Pandora lying Obi will not even win a single local government not to talk of a state.
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Psalmistproject: 8:29am On Jun 22, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
He still will not win. But his delusional followers already have their excuses lined up.

"Vote rigging" "Vote selling" "Voters are poor" etc

Remember to Vote Tinubu 2023.

Vote APC

God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Don't worry that rotten manure you wish over Nigerians will be only to you and your household.

We are tired of the dead.

1 Like

Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Samuelriano1(m): 8:29am On Jun 22, 2022
IamANigerianMan:
I want to know, are people supporting TUNUBU and ATIKU human being?

my brother, na dsame question I still de ask o, I doubt if they are humans, maybe de are bots

3 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Fiscus105(m): 8:29am On Jun 22, 2022
PresidObi:
The only thing integrity will not do in this life, is to raise a dead person after 3 days in the morgue grin

That's why I always tell people that thinks Peter Obi has no structure, every hungry and poor Nigerian is a structure for Peter Obi, and there are over 100 million of us in this category.

And when you guys get to the queue on the D-Day, stomach infrastructures will speak volume.
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 22, 2022
SS loading 70% for remaining 30% it will be total lock down for peter obi go get your pvc

5 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by redcliff: 8:29am On Jun 22, 2022
Subsea:
How can a presidential candidate tells you the solution to insecurity in Nigeria is to recruit 50million Nigerians into the army and feed them with cassava, agbado and corn yet you are campaigning for him to win. Are you OK? Do you need help?

I jisst dey loom people wey dey support Tinubu. One of the main problems of nigerians is short memory. Most people campaigning for Tinubu or saying he developed lagos never lived in Lagos during his tenure. Tinubu did not do 1/4 of what Fashola did. Infact, its so bad now that Tinubu took the glory of Fashola, Ambode and SanwoOlu combined. I lived in Lagos in Tinubus time and i can tell you whole heartedly, real development started with fashola!

6 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Koladam(m): 8:30am On Jun 22, 2022
Oziens:
Wow!!! This is interesting.May our labour never be in vain in Jesus mighty name
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Koladam(m): 8:31am On Jun 22, 2022
This one shock me ooo
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by swissgoldenpro2: 8:32am On Jun 22, 2022
This is serious
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by HilcomTech(m): 8:33am On Jun 22, 2022
Subsea:
How can a presidential candidate tells you the solution to insecurity in Nigeria is to recruit 50million Nigerians into the army and feed them with cassava, agbado and corn yet you are campaigning for him to win. Are you OK? Do you need help?

How can a presidential candidate tells you he went to Egypt to study Power Systems in 3days and now has the solution to all of Nigeria problems. it takes a Nigerian student 5 years to study Electrical Engineering in the university yet Peter Obi studied Power Systems in 3 days. Same Peter Obi that is not even a science student. Same Peter Obi that spent 10 years in the university before he graduated with 3rd class..

yet you are campaigning for him to win. Are you OK? Do you need help?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Immanuelsnr: 8:33am On Jun 22, 2022
Bifas1:
My brother, I wanted to drop my uniform when I heard this oo. No plans at all.
You no wan chop cassava, agbado as your incoming president take call am, yam in the morning, corn in the afternoon and rice in the evening, and let them create demand and supply for you, no drop uniform ooo, 50million youth are going to join you in the fight �����

1 Like

Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Zelenskyy(m): 8:33am On Jun 22, 2022
HilcomTech:

How can a presidential candidate tells you he went to Egypt to study Power Systems in 3days and now has the solution to all of Nigeria problems. it takes a Nigerian student 5 years to study Electrical Engineering in the university yet Peter Obi studied Power Systems in 3 days. Same Peter Obi that is not even a science student. Same Peter Obi that spent 10 years in the university before he graduated with 3rd class..

yet you are campaigning for him to win. Are you OK? Do you need help?

And Millions of students have spent the same 5 years to study electrical engineering and still don't have a solution to our Power supply issue...

So It is not a matter of what someone went to study anywhere that would solve the power supply crisis...

The issue is, if they are elected, would they have the political Will and Appetite to solve the problem ?

Would they be willing to allow the States to Generate and distribute their own Electricity... ?

Talk and campaign is very cheap.

As soon as they enter the Aso Rock Villa, the demon of darkness that don't want Nigeria to bask and wallow in Constant Light would becloud their reasoning..

With all the mouth that Fashola made in 2014, how has is own foreign trips benefitted the Power sector ?

With all the False Promises of Emi Lokan and his Dullard candidate from Katsina state, why are we still where we are today ?

Anyone that believes that Peter Obi's three day tour of a power station in Egypt would do the magic in our power sector...

Is Day Dreaming and would be chased by the Lion called Epileptic Power supply out of that dream....

1 Share

Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Psalmistproject: 8:34am On Jun 22, 2022
Light78:
Where are the BATs ( Bola Ahmed Tinubu supporters)?
Waiting for gana must go.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by FrauleinBlossom(f): 8:34am On Jun 22, 2022
It is just getting started, soon it will become a whirlwind no one can stop. These politicians still the think say na business as usual, well well well...

Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by obyrich(m): 8:34am On Jun 22, 2022
Vyzz:
grin

When they say Obi doesn't have a structure cheesy
Honestly this is the structure they are referring to. Criminals without conscience.
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Acidosis(m): 8:34am On Jun 22, 2022
Subsea:

Shuku agbado grin
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Benfrank10: 8:35am On Jun 22, 2022
Nl account I don't understand bro
redcliff:

Where is your real nl account?
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 22, 2022
Subsea:
grin

That video is killing me

1 Like

Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by eldav(m): 8:36am On Jun 22, 2022
There is a form of loyalty that isn't dependent on money and that's what we're currently seeing in the Peter Obi movement. And I must confess, this is just the beginning.

Take away money and stomach infrastructure from most of the people supporting other candidates and watch their supposed loyalty deflate like a punctured balloon.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by slowice(m): 8:36am On Jun 22, 2022
This buhari 8yrs touched everyone.
Campaigning and supporting obi is my civic duty. Nigeria needs rescuing from the hands of criminal organisations calling themselves political godfathers.

You wonder why all Nigerian politicians across party ve suddenly united to attack Peter? He's a threat to their source of wealth.

Imagine po as president,our money will be used to develop our nation. No more running to Abuja and chasing fraudulent contracts here and there.

Our Governors will not make Abuja their office because there will be no free meals in aso rock. Oga go and develop your state.

Po is for ordinary Nigerians. He has awakened hope in us once more. Don't be deceived by the propaganda of our enemies, let's fight for a chance to live in a working nation for once.
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by BePrepared: 8:36am On Jun 22, 2022
I thought they said the Obi movement is only in the East.

For your info we youths in the north are becoming obedient, enof of tribalism let's put the right people in place

4 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by emmydee(m): 8:36am On Jun 22, 2022
IgOga:

Campaign offices don't look like this. It's a proper organisation with different portfolios and team working together....clear kpi, clear objectives, clear plan....some of you guys think taking pictures with posters is structure.....the whole electioneering is one of the biggest projects....that is why smart business men target election season which happens at least every 4 years.

But who go tell our youths to get sense....wishes is not a winning strategy

There is something some of you still don’t understand. Levels have changed. It is no longer business as usual. Most of those who will vote APC or Pdp will be money-induced but those of us who will vote Labour Party will do so based on our conscience and on our conviction on what is right. Before now, more than 70% of Nigerians were not interested in voting on election days but that has changed. In this coming election, INEC will experience an overwhelming turnout of voters and majority of them will be voting the Labour Party because of Peter Obi. No other party has this free “followership”. Currently, there are over 84 million registered voters and still counting. I bet you, more than 60% of those will vote Labour Party on Election Day. So calm down and watch the events unfold.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Akmahoghany: 8:36am On Jun 22, 2022
abuhusna1:

Buhari was more respected than this till he got to office and made things miserable.

Me just dey look at them, abi no be dis country we dey in 2015, write up upon write up, on how upright and sincere Buhari is, what are we getting today?

Anyways this Obi movement no bother me a bit, nah comedy all of them dey do.

Remember when MMM dey town, no be so some people go open office, dey arrange structure that was never meant to be.

I wish them all the best.

For me and my household I AM BATIFIED!!!
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by charlypoker(m): 8:37am On Jun 22, 2022
WOW! nice one, Madam. this woman is a classmate of mine smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
I love this. We are OBIdient

1 Like

Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by IgOga(m): 8:37am On Jun 22, 2022
GardenOfGod:

Your so called structure has brought Nigerians nothing but leadership failure. If such structure will bring another set of leaders with nothing to offer us, then to hell with such structures! grin

Obi must spend to win. Election is not a joke. Obi is like a man saying to a woman I go marry you....I will take you round the world....but I nor go spend shish.....I will build a skyscraper but I nor go spend shish.....

You cannot win election because you made the loudest noise.....You must employ people, you must have election funds....Obi doesn't appear ready to put his money where is mouth is.... where will the election fund be coming from.... over 60% of the electorate are not online...even those online are not going to be swayed by Obi's messaging online...you must get the voters out....having a pvc does not translate to voting....unfortunately many will be motivated to come out and vote for #5k....Obi must get his messaging right (that's what campaign office organise). Already there are so many denials from Okupe in the last 2 days ....that's credibility going down the drain....the presidential election campaign is bigger than most projects you see in real estate
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Daydream252(m): 8:38am On Jun 22, 2022
Subsea:

Bro tell them
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by toluleke(m): 8:38am On Jun 22, 2022
CAMPAIGN that the correct spelling online warrior
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Tvoice: 8:39am On Jun 22, 2022
The movement is real, change the change

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Vice President Shettima Officially Assumes Office (Video, Photos) / Burial Photos Of Lateef Jakande (First Civilian Governor Of Lagos Buried) / FG Appoints Adepoju Carol Wura-Ola Acting Comptroller-General Of Immigration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.