Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State (47095 Views)

Oshiomhole Campaigns For Tinubu, APC In Owan West (Video) / EDO: APC Women Campaign in Owan West As Ize-Iyamu campaigns in Owan East &Estako / Buhari Presents Ndoma As 'Governorship Candidate' Instead Of Owan Enoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Tradernaija1: 8:51am On Jun 22, 2022
Kingwadada85:
Oga calm down ...if God no put obi there , 1billion youths can't put him there ...... sometimes where human being are all going,God don't go there.....we all progress in this country.

The voice of the people is the voice of God.

God has chosen Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Neoteny7: 8:51am On Jun 22, 2022
Tradernaija1:

Islamic JIHADIST spotted.

You paranoid delusionals see jihad even in your shadows.

That's why your pastors have such an iron grip on your insect mind. They use fear to cower you into unquestionable submission.
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by tfelicityk(m): 8:52am On Jun 22, 2022
What is a business strategy to attract her customers who loves Peter Obi ideology?

Don't worry you will be appointed first female minister of youth...

I am voting for EMI LO KAN
Get your PVC, come 2023 vote for BATified - Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Fira09(m): 8:53am On Jun 22, 2022
dominique:
It seems a lot of obedient people are first time voters. They're just carrying the candidate not the party. Most times the party logo is absent or hardly visible in their campaign. They think they will go and thumbprint next to Peter Obi's picture or name on the ballot paper. Ask them to pick out his party logo out of a long list of logos placed before them, don't be surprised if 6 out of 10 of them won't be able to identify it.

We won't be surprised oo .

2 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Wande22(m): 8:54am On Jun 22, 2022
IgOga:

Campaign offices don't look like this. It's a proper organisation with different portfolios and team working together....clear kpi, clear objectives, clear plan....some of you guys think taking pictures with posters is structure.....the whole electioneering is one of the biggest projects....that is why smart business men target election season which happens at least every 4 years.

But who go tell our youths to get sense....wishes is not a winning strategy
God bless you my brother. The youths thought that winning elections is by sentiments. How do they think Peter Obi will win someone who has "planted loyalists" in virtually most states of the federation or someone whose supporters/followers are not on the internet but massive (baba red cap) or the umbrella guy which his umbrella is ruling some critical states in the country
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by APOSTLECHUMA: 8:55am On Jun 22, 2022
ONLY THE LIKES OF FATHER MBAKA AND THOSE WITH POOR MEMORY WILL LIKE TO BE LED BY A DEAD ANCESTOR WITH A HUMAN NAME IN PREFERENCE TO A YOUNG PRAGMATIC PETER OBI THAT HAS THE LOVE OF NIGERIAN YOUTHS AND THE GENERAL POPULACE AT HEART.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by CSTRR: 8:55am On Jun 22, 2022
kayperry:

what could be possibly fake about a poster, is it the cost or printing machine undecided ... Atiku campaign did more 2019 buh however keep up the obi spirit its makes democracy intriguing
You are comparing atiku to peter obi?
The same atiku that crashed his own camapoign by claiming he wants to sell refineries and nnpc?

If not for peter obi that was still in his ticket, the guy for too lose.

People trust peter obi, even atiku's children don't trust atiku.

The only reason why peter obi would lose this election is if the apc parts of the north vote like they have never voted before for tinubu.

And that is not a guarantee.

But I am sure that this election will enter run-offs.
No candidate will win a clear majority on first attempt.

1 Like

Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by bonnyhope: 8:56am On Jun 22, 2022
Subsea:
How can a presidential candidate tells you the solution to insecurity in Nigeria is to recruit 50million Nigerians into the army and feed them with cassava, agbado and corn yet you are campaigning for him to win. Are you OK? Do you need help?

They are blinded by tribal sentiment
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by currencyz22: 8:56am On Jun 22, 2022
IgOga:

Campaign offices don't look like this. It's a proper organisation with different portfolios and team working together....clear kpi, clear objectives, clear plan....some of you guys think taking pictures with posters is structure.....the whole electioneering is one of the biggest projects....that is why smart business men target election season which happens at least every 4 years.

But who go tell our youths to get sense....wishes is not a winning strategy
so what are you implying, that the same youth should sit idle fold their hands and do nothing, only to watch the same set of people who have been holding the country down for years with no proper infrastructural development to show repeat the same in 2023, it is better to try and fail in a good course than not trying at all, and who said we can’t dream of a better tomorrow, you old ones are really the problem of the country and not the youth and if you love the way things are been run right now because it favors your selfish interest, well am a youth and I don’t

1 Like

Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Benfrank10: 8:57am On Jun 22, 2022
redcliff:

Where is your real nl account?
paulfrank200 bro
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Allisgud: 8:57am On Jun 22, 2022
Fibonacci88:
I too like Edo ppl. They are always passionate about anything they want to. My schooling in Benin made me see those ppl as a rare breed of the average Nigerian. Dem no dey take nonsense.
Edo no be ekiti
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by real777(m): 8:58am On Jun 22, 2022
I think educative radio programs in Benin City is part of the reasons Edo people are wise & smart. Right now for field I dey listen to popular radio station. If only the rest Nigeria is like Edo, this country no go dey carry tribalism & nepotism for head. It is an abomination to dey talk T and A candidate for Edo right now. If it was possible, my state suppose give P 50m votes. My PVC is always ready in all elections.
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Shemadex(m): 8:58am On Jun 22, 2022
IgbalodeRaymond:
cheesy

timubu urchins will call it fake
okay let me watch how he ll be ur president hahahahahaha
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Maobichek: 8:59am On Jun 22, 2022
PresidObi:
The only thing integrity will not do in this life, is to raise a dead person after 3 days in the morgue grin

That's why I always tell people that thinks Peter Obi has no structure, every hungry and poor Nigerian is a structure for Peter Obi, and there are over 100 million of us in this category.

Good morning, I'm not against PO presidency but i must encourage you guys to do more on the rural areas, Nigeria election has never been won in the cities. In 2019, APC lost in Abuja, even inside Villa; Osibanjo lost in his own polling unit but they used rural areas effectively and won the election.

As ppl are talking about PO mostly in urban areas (cities), PO should also have mobilizers in the rural areas. I live in Abuja but i move round most Northern states so i know what I'm talking about.

Finally, politics and camping should be without rancor, intimidation and hate. We desire a better country. I spent 30% of my earning last year on flight tickets because of insecurity (it wasn't funny at all).

NB: I must tell you the truth, most Northern villages were bulk votes comes from are not fully aware of PO presidential bid. If you guys have LP members in the North, let them talk to the locals and convince them to vote for PO, thank you and have a wonderful day.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Munzy14(m): 9:01am On Jun 22, 2022
PresidObi:
The only thing integrity will not do in this life, is to raise a dead person after 3 days in the morgue grin

That's why I always tell people that thinks Peter Obi has no structure, every hungry and poor Nigerian is a structure for Peter Obi, and there are over 100 million of us in this category.
A people's power active movement collapses every political structure...

If you doubt go and ask Ukrainian president a lawyer/comedian how he defeated the political class and facing a fearless ex KGB agent(Putin).

Ask Emmanuel Macron how he defeated core politicians to become a president.

Coming down to Nigeria, Endsars protest spread like wild fire... cheesy

2023 is A case between Ancestors and the Sane youths.

1 Like

Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Massivepussydes: 9:01am On Jun 22, 2022
BeautifulMind2:
Lady turns her business office into Peter Obi campiagn office in Owan Edo State

The movement is real and sponsored by obi supporters

Open thus link to watch the video

https://m./Edopolitics/permalink/5622862227748627/
hmmmm...... Can't u see dat dis man stands no chance in todays nigeria politic. In this life I don't know why people chosed to do things dat ll later hurt their life's. There's no good reasoning in doing the aboved.
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Wande22(m): 9:02am On Jun 22, 2022
CheapHomes1:

you are saying wishes isnt a strategy and someone has decided to be pragmatic by using her office space as a campaign office, you are still complaining. is there anywhere in INEC statutes that outlined the criteria for which a campaign office should look like?
go and watch King Of Boys 2. You'll understand better
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by emmydee(m): 9:02am On Jun 22, 2022
Neoteny7:
CAN and its minions think this is another crusade. They've injected poisonous religious sentiments into politics.

Anambra state is still the bastion of filth, crime, corruption, death, destitution....yet they want some people to believe Peter Obi is some miracle worker.

E go shock una!

There's not a single Muslim northerner or yoruba that'll vote for any igboe.
You are a liar. This call is not about an Igbo man or any ethnic group. It is about reducing the suffering of Nigerians by making things work. We have lived in denials for too long. The Endsars protest was not actually only about SARS, it was about changing the way things are done in this country so is this Peter Obi Movement. I guarantee you that Yoruba and Hausa Muslim voters will vote Peter Obi’s Labour Party massively. Do not be deceived.
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by edungene7: 9:03am On Jun 22, 2022
welldone sis i envy yr passion for change evolution is on the way it won't be bread and butter but surely we shall overcome the corrupt blood sucking demons would surely try to resist this evolution by all means possible but the truth is that the suffering masses who are the lots will take it by force they think we are joking we give no damn about structure we will vote for change and Labour is the answer I remember traveling to Senegal and the Senegalese where mocking Nigerians saying we are slaves in our on country that if the resources in Nigeria is owned by the Senegalese that the whites will come and work to earn a living in Senegal we can't continue like this the time is now

1 Like

Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by CheapHomes1: 9:04am On Jun 22, 2022
Wande22:
go and watch King Of Boys 2. You'll understand better

use your king of boys to negate this comment and answer the question.

you are saying wishes isnt a strategy and someone has decided to be pragmatic by using her office space as a campaign office, you are still complaining. is there anywhere in INEC statutes that outlined the criteria for which a campaign office should look like?

1 Like

Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by gimakon2(m): 9:04am On Jun 22, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
He still will not win. But his delusional followers already have their excuses lined up.

"Vote rigging" "Vote selling" "Voters are poor" etc

Remember to Vote Tinubu 2023.

Vote APC

God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Your type go vote nonsense finish and expect us to still live inside this nonsense called Nigeria with you. You no go carry stupidity put one side and vote wisely. This suffering and smiling still never clear for your eye. Stupid fellow.

- Them do nonsense Blasphemy, Atiku condemn am, Northern people shout for am he delete Tweet - No make sense to you abi?.
- Them Do EndSARS shoot unarmed children , the main perpetrator of am say no be him, run go France - No make sense to you abi?. Your stupidity even go this far tell u make u stupidly create screen name .... just shows how imbecilic you are. I dont even know how you pass university and Junior Waec in the first place.

Shay this Laugh way Ghana and other West African nations, even that nonsense guinea bissau,burkina faso and sierra leone day laugh us never do you? You day vote because of tribe, That Cow owner way call emself president, way a stupid person like you vote enter power way common benin republic better pass us, you no see how e do this country abi? You just day show how stupid you are everyday. You think say na to talk say u have children and u day bang woman na em be maturity? This imbecilic action alone no day show maturity, try get sense .

Many of una Yorubas are always fond of selling everyone out and blame rubbish blames later...nonsense mxm

2 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Kelvin3476: 9:05am On Jun 22, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
He still will not win. But his delusional followers already have their excuses lined up.

"Vote rigging" "Vote selling" "Voters are poor" etc

Remember to Vote Tinubu 2023.

Vote APC

God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
TINUBU MUST LOSE BOTH ON AND OF SOCIAL MEDIA

1 Like

Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by westernboy(m): 9:05am On Jun 22, 2022
Nairaland just giving this rifraffs free publicity

Important news would go viral on twitter and Instagram for over a week before making Nairaland FrontPage

But let two Obi supporters internet miscreants organise a meeting at a beer parlour or club, then it's on FrontPage, let two Obi supporters trader in Kano and Gombe paint their house or shops Loser Party LP logo then it's on Nairaland

Ha ! Na that one dey pain you ? Sorry na no vex
Though, I'll advise on what to do it's simple
1) Go RUN or Fly crash for an NATIONAL GRID LIFELINE
OR
LOCATE ANY RAILWAY TARGET ANY MOVING TRAIN AND RUN INTO IT...

YOUR STUPIDITY IS PROVOCATIVE AND DISGUSTING..
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by FlyingKing: 9:06am On Jun 22, 2022
CSTRR:

But other people can abuse Peter obi and his fans?

You are a hypocrite.

If you think so but I know I'm not because the day someone said Obituary, I also against.

Anyway I'm a Nigerian and I'm not associated with any political party or any candidate, all I wish is for us to have good leaders but one thing I know about Nigerian politicians, all of them have the same attributes.
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Kelvin3476: 9:07am On Jun 22, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Important news would go viral on twitter and Instagram for over a week before making Nairaland FrontPage

But let two Obi supporters internet miscreants organise a meeting at a beer parlour or club, then it's on FrontPage, let two Obi supporters trader in Kano and Gombe paint their house or shops Loser Party LP logo then it's on Nairaland

SOMEBODY IS IN SIFIA PAIN

1 Like

Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by kayperry: 9:07am On Jun 22, 2022
CSTRR:

You are comparing atiku to peter obi?
The same atiku that crashed his own camapoign by claiming he wants to sell refineries and nnpc?

If not for peter obi that was still in his ticket, the guy for too lose.

People trust peter obi, even atiku's children don't trust atiku.

The only reason why peter obi would lose this election is if the apc parts of the north vote like they have never voted before for tinubu.

And that is not a guarantee.

But I am sure that this election will enter run-offs.
No candidate will win a clear majority on first attempt.

Now atiku is bad, whereas about 85% of people supporting Peter obi today were singing atiku praises in 2019 cheesy naija
Only kids will trust a human, some of us have stayed long to know nobody can be trusted, betrayal is synonymous to humans, you can only speak for yourself, and sometimes even you might shock yourself ..... Trust is an expensive word to use for a man you have never seen in your life.
Like i alway say ... peter obi achievement is good buh not a match for tinubu portfolio. i stand with the achievements
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Kelvin3476: 9:08am On Jun 22, 2022
Triangles1:
E go clear soon when you wake up.
Wic pain relief drug do u love must ? na una eyes go clear most
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by victorjoe(m): 9:09am On Jun 22, 2022
Subsea:
How can a presidential candidate tells you the solution to insecurity in Nigeria is to recruit 50million Nigerians into the army and feed them with cassava, agbado and corn yet you are campaigning for him to win. Are you OK? Do you need help?

It is not just about what he was saying but how he was saying it. Did you see his body language? See how his wrist was flapping up and down.

He has tried, let him go and rest and enjoy his grand children.

APC had a chance to do the right thing with Osibanjo, they missed it. PDP had the chance to do the right thing with Obi, they missed it all cos of their individual selfish interests.

1 Like

Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by emmydee(m): 9:09am On Jun 22, 2022
Like seriously, I don’t know what is still giving APC and PDP supporters strength to move on. APC and PDP will share their votes and that will bring them down even in their strongholds but Labour Party will win massively even in areas you don’t expect.
Has anyone thought about what will happen in Lagos? Hmmm, e go shock una. We are changing our polling units to Lagos oooh. E go shock una. We are not traveling anywhere during the election. We die here!
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by dominique(f): 9:10am On Jun 22, 2022
CSTRR:

I don't think that is a problem.
As long as they are convinced they want to vote for peter obi.
They can always find the political party.

Atleast, they know it is not pdp or apc.
Even in the polling unit, they can always ask around for the party that peter obi is running on and vote.

You think it's only 3 party logos that will be on ballot papers? There will be at least 20 parties, most of which you've never seen or heard before some with similar looking logos. You won't see any aspirant's name or photo, just party logos. A novice at voting will be confused on which to pick if not properly educated on how to vote.
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Arizonaz: 9:11am On Jun 22, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Eh deh pain you
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Drakkernoir: 9:15am On Jun 22, 2022
IgOga:

Obi must spend to win. Election is not a joke. Obi is like a man saying to a woman I go marry you....I will take you round the world....but I nor go spend shish.....I will build a skyscraper but I nor go spend shish.....

You cannot win election because you made the loudest noise.....You must employ people, you must have election funds....Obi doesn't appear ready to put his money where is mouth is.... where will the election fund be coming from.... over 60% of the electorate are not online...even those online are not going to be swayed by Obi's messaging online...you must get the voters out....having a pvc does not translate to voting....unfortunately many will be motivated to come out and vote for #5k....Obi must get his messaging right (that's what campaign office organise). Already there are so many denials from Okupe in the last 2 days ....that's credibility going down the drain....the presidential election is bigger than most projects you see in real estate

Don't mind them...let them keep making noise....following trends...their eye go soon clear.....if I was a politician...I would hate it if I got online support..cos that most likely means..I will loose the real election...they never learn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Vice President Shettima Officially Assumes Office (Video, Photos) / Burial Photos Of Lateef Jakande (First Civilian Governor Of Lagos Buried) / FG Appoints Adepoju Carol Wura-Ola Acting Comptroller-General Of Immigration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.