Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State (47097 Views)

Oshiomhole Campaigns For Tinubu, APC In Owan West (Video) / EDO: APC Women Campaign in Owan West As Ize-Iyamu campaigns in Owan East &Estako / Buhari Presents Ndoma As 'Governorship Candidate' Instead Of Owan Enoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by IgOga(m): 10:02am On Jun 22, 2022
Daydream252:

See your mindset bro did you hear or read about his record as a governor he paid everything not owing anyone and still kept so much money for the next governor to start working with what do you still think about such man

( like a man saying to a woman I go marry you....I will take you round the world....but I nor go spend shish.....I will build a skyscraper but I nor go spend shish)

Just see the way you are thinking who do you want old jagaban or atiku that has money to give from our own money from the poor people around them

Hey kiddo truth is bitter...but your neighborhood and circle of friends is not Nigeria. I did not hear about Obi I was in Nigeria when Obi was first elected governor and I visited many states in the SE and SS at the time. I also remember when OBJ stopped all allocations to Lagos state. Lagos reinvented itself under Tinubu and became self sustainable.....If Buhari stop allocation to Anambra today I am not sure the state will survive...Infact many states cannot pay workers salaray today... Nigeria's problem is not who can save money but who can restructure the country and get things done...A country that spends billions of dollars on importing refined petroleum products but blessed with crude oil and cannot use thesame money to build refineries....The only refinery that may work in Nigeria is Dangote refinery in Lagos...Dangote credited Tinubu for the actualization of the project.

Obi must get his campaign structure right. His DG Okupe, who is now his "VP" is doing well in terms of media presence...Arise TV and AIT are mainly Obi's show which is great but to win you must invest or spend money as they say in Nigeria.

There was an election in Ekiti...Obi went to Egypt...There is an election in Osun....Obi has the opportunity to reach out to the whole state even if LP will not win....but there is no LP structure in Osun, only just a few people shouting up and down.....no central messaging...nothing.

Until some of you start to understand that nothing good comes easy.....The campaign must have a structure and for PDP and APC they already have that and also have experience winning elections. If you are the new kid on the block you want to get your structure in place. Moghalu had a good messaging and I believe many loved him in the last election but his presence was only on NTA debate and online.....without structure he failed

1 Like

Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by ChicagoBar(m): 10:02am On Jun 22, 2022
Mugu
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by lereinter(m): 10:02am On Jun 22, 2022
Oziens:
Wow!!! This is interesting.May our labour never be in vain in Jesus mighty name

Foresight

When election money come she will be the major chunk receiver
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Everlastingson: 10:03am On Jun 22, 2022
abuhusna1:

Buhari was more respected than this till he got to office and made things miserable.

Not true. People knew how fanatical Buhari is but were deceived. In Obi' s case no one is deceiving anybody. All we have said and are saying are all true about Peter Obi. This is not about tribe or religion( even if we talk about religion here we are still on point, because the Muslim are taking Christians as fools in this country, telling their adherents NOT TO VOTE FOR A CHRISTIAN, THAT A CHRISTIAN SHOULD NOT HEAD THEM, whereas Christians have been voting for Muslim candidates), but rather we're talking about competence. The man will deliver. After experiencing APC for 8 would you still vote them? With the candidate the evil APC put up now they can only get worse. They left their best candidate and put up a man that tells you it's his turn to be President, coz Nigeria na him papa property. They put up a man who has no plan for the country but only wants to fulfill "his lifetime ambition". Get ya PVC. Peter Obi is the man to vote for.

1 Like

Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by IgOga(m): 10:05am On Jun 22, 2022
Tradernaija1:

Get you behind us Satan.

Anti-good.

grin grin grin Abeg I nor be Satan o grin grin grin

I am saying choose who you follow carefully...are they ready to win or just testing waters....politicians do that.....let me make noise now...I will spend my money in 2027....Obi doesn't look serious about wining he appears to be there to create awareness.....and he will certainly hurt PDP's chances in the South of Nigeria.
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Emekaonline: 10:05am On Jun 22, 2022
IgbalodeRaymond:
cheesy

timubu urchins will call it fake

The same way Obi urchins will call it fake if it is about Tinubu
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by lereinter(m): 10:05am On Jun 22, 2022
PresidObi:
The only thing integrity will not do in this life, is to raise a dead person after 3 days in the morgue grin

That's why I always tell people that thinks Peter Obi has no structure, every hungry and poor Nigerian is a structure for Peter Obi, and there are over 100 million of us in this category.

You have forgotten ekiti just last week, you have forgotten trader moni

That's what apc tinubu will do to the hungry people who make obi structure

They can't resist 20k each
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Mitsurugi(m): 10:05am On Jun 22, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Nairaland just giving this rifraffs free publicity

Important news would go viral on twitter and Instagram for over a week before making Nairaland FrontPage

But let two Obi supporters internet miscreants organise a meeting at a beer parlour or club, then it's on FrontPage, let two Obi supporters trader in Kano and Gombe paint their house or shops Loser Party LP logo then it's on Nairaland

Eeeeyaaa

1 Like

Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Unrated900(m): 10:05am On Jun 22, 2022
This una Peter obi
The highest vote he can get is 2.3m him and ypp party
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by milkySperm(m): 10:10am On Jun 22, 2022
God is about to save Nigeria truly.

I am OBIdiently OBIfied!

Kudos to the lady for aligning with a visionary candidate.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by IgOga(m): 10:21am On Jun 22, 2022
Goodnigga:
hmm story. Results is what matters not appearance of results. Is it office that mobilises people? Does physical structure vote? Office is just a place for assemblage. It's just like saying to have a profitable business, you must have a physical office in this age of online/digital business. In fact, they can meet under a tree, besides a stream, in a borrowed school or even on Zoom. WHEREVER two or three are gathered in the name of PO, that's the structure!!!!!

70% of those who will determine the outcome of the presidential result are not online...let that sink in.....There are 36 states in Nigeria and APC is currently ruling about 23 states.......LP and NNPP are not controlling any states......LP has 195 votes in Ekiti election Voided votes: 8,888. In Osun it will not be different...Some of the people speaking on video in Ekiti that they will never sell their votes already sold their votes....I confirmed this....even many of your social media influencers who say gambling is bad are promoting betting companies because of money....how much more the boy and girl that is desperate for the next meal in the face of #3k....you must study the electorate.....

Structure means LP must employ people in all 36 states, each state must have campaign DG...their salaries will be paid by LP....they will have staff and volunteers spreading the Obi message to real voters...consultants conducting internal polling and advising the campaign..not someone like me who is living overseas...I can support Obi but I will not vote in Nigeria...... and there are thousands of so called Obidient people online who live abroad....they will not vote....they are in the noise making group....INEC Voter registration opened in 2019 but some of the youths are just waking up 10 days to closing......LP has alot of work to do to win PDP and APC...at the moment LP doesn't look ready.
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Onyedikachi323(m): 10:25am On Jun 22, 2022
Since 1960 NIGERIA have suffered in the hands of fulani,hausa and yoruba presidency the change is here finally let's give Peter Obi that chance to bring new NIGERIA I am writing this because of the Love i have for this great country.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA........
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:26am On Jun 22, 2022
If Obi becomes president i will drink monkey urine. grin grin grin Obi is just wasting time, as he is not wasting money (he claims to be stingy) so he is just wasting time.

A fulani man has already being chosen to be president, if you people like shout Obi from here to Russia, or vote 12 times person for Obi. Votes don't count in nigerian elections, has never counted and will never count.. ask yourselves, why did Tiefnubu bribed the delegates with $25k each?
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Bollinga: 10:27am On Jun 22, 2022
HilcomTech:

I am not campaigning for anyone but it is a load of bullcrap for you try an sell Peter Obi who is just like the rest of them if not worse.

Imagine how silly someone would look trying to sell Buhari as good leader, that is exactly how you sound to me.

I an not Hausa, nor Yoruba and I am not Igbo and that affords me the clear sight to see the disgusting bigots of your type.

It's obvious you can't pass your message without insult, that shows how low mannered you are. That aside

Peter Obi has a track record. He governed Anambra the best way any governor could ever do. What track record can you say about buhari before 2015.

So stop comparing Peter Obi to buhari

1 Like

Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by owiko(m): 10:29am On Jun 22, 2022
Subsea:
How can a presidential candidate tells you the solution to insecurity in Nigeria is to recruit 50million Nigerians into the army and feed them with cassava, agbado and corn yet you are campaigning for him to win. Are you OK? Do you need help?
Boss next time use the picture below to buttress your illustration

Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Henz81: 10:41am On Jun 22, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
He still will not win. But his delusional followers already have their excuses lined up.

"Vote rigging" "Vote selling" "Voters are poor" etc

Remember to Vote Tinubu 2023.

Vote APC

God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
I won't waste my vote on grand daddies that should be at home playing with their grand children. No sir
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Everlastingson: 10:41am On Jun 22, 2022
HilcomTech:

I am not campaigning for anyone but it is a load of bullcrap for you try an sell Peter Obi who is just like the rest of them if not worse.

Imagine how silly someone would look trying to sell Buhari as good leader, that is exactly how you sound to me.

I an not Hausa, nor Yoruba and I am not Igbo and that affords me the clear sight to see the disgusting bigots of your type.

So amongst the current Presidential candidates whom do you suggest we vote for? Or is the country to continue on autopilot as it is presently ( even though there's a certain being in Aso Rock)?

Meanwhile, stop lying against Peter Obi coz you don't know the man. Stop saying he spent 10 years in the University, or that he made a 3rd Class. If he made a 3rd Class what's wrong with that? How many of your present leaders ever went to the University? No be forged certificate many of them carry?
You're okay with a NEPA bill certificate holder but you're complaining about a man that studied at Oxford. Better join the Rescue Team. Become OBIdient.
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Signum(f): 11:01am On Jun 22, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Nairaland just giving this rifraffs free publicity

Important news would go viral on twitter and Instagram for over a week before making Nairaland FrontPage

But let two Obi supporters internet miscreants organise a meeting at a beer parlour or club, then it's on FrontPage, let two Obi supporters trader in Kano and Gombe paint their house or shops Loser Party LP logo then it's on Nairaland

Cry me a river �
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Thomthom(m): 11:01am On Jun 22, 2022
Obi everywhere
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Thomthom(m): 11:01am On Jun 22, 2022
I don finally dey obidient.
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Neoteny7: 11:05am On Jun 22, 2022
emmydee:

You are a liar. This call is not about an Igbo man or any ethnic group. It is about reducing the suffering of Nigerians by making things work. We have lived in denials for too long. The Endsars protest was not actually only about SARS, it was about changing the way things are done in this country so is this Peter Obi Movement. I guarantee you that Yoruba and Hausa Muslim voters will vote Peter Obi’s Labour Party massively. Do not be deceived .

Seems it's too late for you: you're deceived.
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Tomek09(m): 11:08am On Jun 22, 2022
Subsea:
How can a presidential candidate tells you the solution to insecurity in Nigeria is to recruit 50million Nigerians into the army and feed them with cassava, agbado and corn yet you are campaigning for him to win. Are you OK? Do you need help?
I'm Yoruba but thunder fire Tinubu and his MC Oluomo controlled agberos in SW. Nonsense
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by onatisi(m): 11:27am On Jun 22, 2022
you still dont understand nigerians and the nigerian mentality grin grin grin
just wait and see how people will vote for tinubu. even if tomorrow tinubu faints or collapse on the stage while dooing a campaign , they will still waste their votes and vote for him . that is why i stopped having any ounce of pity for nigerians no matter the hardship they are going through
Tomek09:

I'm Yoruba but thunder fire Tinubu and his MC Oluomo controlled agberos in SW. Nonsense
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Tomek09(m): 11:31am On Jun 22, 2022
onatisi:
just wait and see how people will vote for tinubu. even if tomorrow tinubu faints or collapse on the stage while dooing a campaign , they will still waste their votes and vote for him . that is why i stopped having any ounce of pity for nigerians no matter the hardship they are going through
I will make sure Tinubu loses in my polling booth. Enough is Enough. 2023 won't be business as usual.
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by BIGSCARY(m): 11:43am On Jun 22, 2022
He will not win by God's grace. He is not even a force to reckon with. Instead of you to advice this lady who turned her shop into campaign certain center to focus on her business in other not to lose her customers who are not in support of Obituary. You're saying, wow this is interesting. Tell me what is interesting about this nonsense?

Tinubu our next president.
I rest my case.

Oziens:
Wow!!! This is interesting.May our labour never be in vain in Jesus mighty name
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by StainlessCup: 11:44am On Jun 22, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
He still will not win. But his delusional followers already have their excuses lined up.

"Vote rigging" "Vote selling" "Voters are poor" etc

Remember to Vote Tinubu 2023.

Vote APC

God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Focus on selling your candidate Mr man.
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by StainlessCup: 11:45am On Jun 22, 2022
BIGSCARY:
He will not win by God's grace. He is not even a force to reckon with. Instead of you to advice this lady who turned her shop into campaign certain center to focus on her business in other not to lose her customers who are not in support of Obituary. You're saying, wow this is interesting. Tell me what is interesting about this nonsense?

Tinubu our next president.
I rest my case.

Focus on selling your candidate Mr man.
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by BIGSCARY(m): 11:47am On Jun 22, 2022
Mr Man, if you dare disrupt the election in your polling booth, I'll make sure you rot in jail on Earth before sending you to the right place you belong HELL.
Enough is enough.
I rest my case.

Tomek09:

I will make sure Tinubu loses in my polling booth. Enough is Enough. 2023 won't be business as usual.
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 22, 2022
Salvador1:
I have watched the video.
The lady is really passionate about the Candidate she's campaigning for.

Peter Obi love is not money induced.

Eggxactly
Re: Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State by BIGSCARY(m): 11:50am On Jun 22, 2022
Are you from Ghana? Stop forming already made. You're a 5th class citizen.

I rest my case.

onatisi:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Vice President Shettima Officially Assumes Office (Video, Photos) / FG Appoints Adepoju Carol Wura-Ola Acting Comptroller-General Of Immigration / Burial Photos Of Lateef Jakande (First Civilian Governor Of Lagos Buried)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.