Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (60895 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) / Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat / Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by mindeh(f): 9:32pm On Jan 02, 2010
sounds very romantic
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by InesQor(m): 2:06am On Mar 03, 2010
How about opening your mouth and using your natural voice to ask the question? grin
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by OmoFyne: 3:26am On Mar 03, 2010
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by doeeyed: 10:18am On Dec 31, 2011
After a bowl of eba n draw soup, belch like a typical Naija man ( shows he's enjoyed the meal, for uninitiated ), rub your tum and say " es, u na go marry me??, I like u, u like me, we dey good bperepe togeda ". How for do?
sad sad

In reality, thoughtful stunning n innovative is the way to go: no nasty surprises though.
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by MrsChima1(f): 4:47pm On Dec 31, 2011
Rent a casket and have her friend or family bring her to the "funeral home" and you jump out the casket saying, "Will you marry me"? You will get a yes, truss ma! wink
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by Rhisky(m): 4:54am On Jun 17, 2012
[sup][/sup]
kazey: hum cheesy,

I would wait till someone is getting wedded, then on that eventful day, in that wedding, i would take her to the wedding altar in front, and go on my knees in front of the whole crowd and propose.

I would wait till someone is getting wedded, then on that eventful day, in that wedding, i would take her to the wedding altar in front, and go on my knees in front of the whole crowd and propose.

Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 24, 2012
Guys guy guys( shaking my head) must it be wtchu want If its me, I will do my home work, secretly find out bout a place she has always wanted to be, make a suprise vacation trip there( will get her wondering if yo read her mind.. Also pretend like u neva knew she wntd to be there nd like its one of ur normal vacations or weekends,take her to romantic dinners at diffrnt restaurants at d vacation place goto bed next mrnin,wake up before her nd place a note tellin her u want to play a game with her(add descriptions to a quiet romantic plce) slip d note under her fingers nd leave d room nd goto the location nd wait for her to show up.... When she wakes up, sees d note, she wnt know wt to expect so she ll follow ur instructions nd when she shows up, walk up to her, smile nd say u finnally found me..hug her nd kiss her lips then back off, get down on one knee nd ask... Will you marry me If she says yes, d rest of wat u wanna do folows....
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by Crixina(f): 8:25pm On Feb 08, 2013
pkrix: On that day when I will ask her will you marry me, the way am going to do it will make her almost melt.

What is the most romantic way to ask "Will you marry me?"

I don't know how you going to do yours.

Mine, God willing, is to go on visit/picnic to "Guinea like Robinson Crusoe" and then preferably in a clean and natural water body after "much much" you know, then:

I'll present her with a beautiful flower which will turn out to have a beautifully made ring in it and then "smile and say with passionate awe:"

"Will you marry?"

She's going to koloo.

Ladies, isn't my procedure romantic?
sounds 'nollywoodish'
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by EyeofanEagle(m): 12:52am On Feb 09, 2013
No time
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by Crixina(f): 6:11pm On Feb 09, 2013
mckaycee: I really can't tell wut i will do on that day. May be, I will wake her up in the middle of the night and tell her "baby, I cldn't sleep. Don't ask me why, cos I want you to be the mother of my children, will you marry me?"

You guyz are really a family, I love you all.
DIFFERENT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS!!!!!!!!!!!
so romantic,sounds real.
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by infodollarman(m): 12:01pm On Mar 25, 2013
pkrix: On that day when I will ask her will you marry me, the way am going to do it will make her almost melt.

What is the most romantic way to ask "Will you marry me?"

I don't know how you going to do yours.

Mine, God willing, is to go on visit/picnic to "Guinea like Robinson Crusoe" and then preferably in a clean and natural water body after "much much" you know, then:

I'll present her with a beautiful flower which will turn out to have a beautifully made ring in it and then "smile and say with passionate awe:"

"Will you marry?"

She's going to koloo.

Ladies, isn't my procedure romantic?
this is a one Million dollar question. All the ladies in the house say Yea! cause this is for you. Ladies How do you want to be proposed to? let's go there!
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by Crixina(f): 9:31pm On Mar 25, 2013
andyz: Hello guys/gals

winkLet me share mine, hope it'll be romantic enough, because she really liked it? The first of its kind i bet you.

I proposed recently and i'd like to share how i did mine,
It took me a couple of weeks to coin it out anyway, My hobbies are swimming and playing Scrabble, so i choose to propose with my scrabble board, (Wait  grin don't think you know what i did). I played a a standard scrabble with her name and the words WILL YOU MARRY ME? It was excellent, i made provision for a YES and a NO answer.

Find my game below

W   M E
                        E J I B A
                        S   L    R
                             L    R
                                   Y OU                Y N    (I placed a Y and N tile on the corner of the board)

The Y could fit in well  on top of ES to get a YES but paraventure she decided to place the N, i would have no option but to contest because there is no scrabble word like RN.

She stays in a Calabar i stay in PH , wondering how i sent it? Not to worry my Scrabble board is such that the tiles could be fixed on the board, folded, zipped, and continued whenever.   I placed the engaement ring right in the Scrabble wallet. Wrapped the package and sent it via FEDEX to her in CALABAR.

The condition was that she opens the package in front of her friends, You all can imagine what happened.
We plan to get Married later in the year.

Regards
most romantic ever.you don't have to throw a party or spoil her with goodies to propose.it cud be a very weird situation and place(though this applies to some girls who see beyond the fancies of life)i knw an average nigerian girl will want flowers,fast food,party etc,but i wudn't mind if the guy makes it real,maybe he could make me figure out a puzzle like this writeup.anyway sha evrybody get im own.
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by beautynbrains(f): 1:53pm On Jul 16, 2013
legs: ol' boy seun you do have a major point!
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by ityP(m): 4:02pm On Nov 21, 2014
kazey:
hum cheesy,

And she would just say NO... I'm with u for ur money only... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by Tipzsy(m): 2:46pm On Jan 07, 2015
Fellas what about these method

take her to a quiet place after you guys must have had so much fun.

Look into her eyes with all seriousness mixed with little frown and tell her you have something very important to say to her and start like this

call her name and say ''we have being in this relationship for (say the number) and i cant continue with this kind of relationship''

****wait and look at her then say ***

''i want to move it to the next level''
now with a beaming smile

''will you marry me''

fella's try it and tell me what her reaction is.
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by opustjk: 3:56pm On Feb 24, 2015
personally I don't think there's a right or wrong way to ask a girl to marry you. As long as it comes from the heart and you're asking a girl you truly love.But that's just me(I'm romantic like that)

If you love a funny "proposal" story,please read ."Romanric" Proposal at www.opustjkwrites@.com.
Trust me, you'll laugh your head off!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bride Hawks Tomatoes, Groom Pushes Wheelbarrow In Lovely Pre-wedding Shoot / Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo / Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.