Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,202 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (60870 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) / Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat / Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by Pinky(f): 12:46am On Jul 21, 2005
it actually sounds WHhooosh wink
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by pkrix(m): 12:43pm On Jul 27, 2005
What about whew!

I am outta here.

It's an Island. No body's here no more.

Loneliness talks here.

Where is it happening now?!

Nairaland looks uninhibited.

Where is everybody?

I wanna talk 2 someone.
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by legs(f): 1:46pm On Jul 27, 2005
actually since i'm female i expect that my bobo should be doing the asking; the only way i'll be doing the asking is if my pops has a shotgun to the "active" fellow's back and no way is that going to happen!

but regularly i expect something that i will always remember with a glow and a lot of happiness; and it has to be something i can shamelessly relay to my grandkids so any proposal during any "hanky-panky" is out!
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by Flint(m): 6:37pm On Aug 02, 2005
I'ld invite her to dinner at my apartment, and I'ld have rigged all the lighting fixtures with those tubes that dim. During dinner, as the the lights gradually dim to a point when she can see only my eyes, I'ld ask her to marry me. Her heart has to be made of stone to say no!
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by Pinky(f): 12:20am On Aug 03, 2005
flint nice 1. Romantic move i'ld say
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by tcherokee(m): 5:24pm On Aug 03, 2005
here's an idea, wait for your anniversary, treat her to a lovely day, go siteseeing, go to the beach, take her to the movies(thank god for silverbird) just have fun during the day, then @ nite treat her to a candlelight dinner then just before u guys go to bed @ nite get down on Ur knees and just talking to her about stuff(to take her mind off the fact that u might be proposing) for like 10Min's then tell her u got her a small gift..make it seem like an afterthought. tell her to close her eyes and put a chain round her neck with the ring as a pendant. As she goes to check the "chain" in the mirror ask her will you marry me just as she catches a glimpse of the "pendant". Yep, that should do it.
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by hotangel2(f): 6:44pm On Aug 03, 2005
That is so sweet......... awwwwwwwww............
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by Flint(m): 7:12pm On Aug 03, 2005
I hope by these words we have managed to convince and not confuse our female nairalanders that naija men are still romantic.(how i miss d days of primary skool debates)

1 Like

Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by hotangel2(f): 7:14pm On Aug 03, 2005
I miss debates tooo...Jesus, i love debating. And uhmm, yes you have.

You r mobile..cool
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by Pinky(f): 1:58pm On Aug 05, 2005
flint..yes you guys re trying to convince us that you are still romantic as ever, but then, i wonder how many of you will be able to ask us to marry you in all these romantic descriptions. ain't it all fantasies.. am sure tcherokee wont even remember those nice moves of his when he wants to propose to his chic rolleyes rolleyes
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by gina34(f): 2:25pm On Aug 08, 2005
tcherokee u must be romantic, well u guys are trying really grin grin
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by mckaycee(m): 4:40pm On Oct 17, 2005
I really can't tell wut i will do on that day. May be, I will wake her up in the middle of the night and tell her "baby, I cldn't sleep. Don't ask me why, cos I want you to be the mother of my children, will you marry me?"

You guyz are really a family, I love you all.
DIFFERENT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by mckaycee(m): 4:41pm On Oct 17, 2005
I really can't tell wut i will do on that day. May be, I will wake her up in the middle of the night and tell her "baby, I cldn't sleep. Don't ask me why, cos I want you to be the mother of my children, will you marry me?"

You guyz are really a family, I love you all.
DIFFERENT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by icingbaby(f): 10:25pm On Oct 29, 2005
ask her in the morning, like lay on the bed, act like you dieing,
and than when she start getting worried, tell her can you please gave me something for
somewere that you put the ring, than when she find it, ask her will you marry me, because I want to be the most happy man alive
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by hotangel2(f): 10:26pm On Oct 29, 2005
awwwwwwwww
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by Trooper(m): 12:17am On Oct 30, 2005
What's about to ask " Would you please leave now ? " instead ?
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by hotangel2(f): 12:51am On Oct 30, 2005
would u please leave now? Best way to ask will u marry me? not!
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by Trooper(m): 1:00am On Oct 30, 2005
@ hot-angel. I know, I figured that out before. Do you know that more than 60% of all married couples file for divorce within the two fist years ? So before you think about the best way to ask somebody, take a while to think about whether you really want it. That's what I meant.
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by amayna(f): 4:13am On Nov 04, 2005
OMG!!!
are these the only ideas you guys could come up with? If so, AM DEAD!!!
I would not marry the guy that wants to scare me with his eyes after he has dimmed the lights...i would have fainted..

HOLLA peeps!!!
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by CHIMUMMY(f): 4:22pm On Nov 06, 2005
U guys are not romantic at all. Try other means of proposal that are so romanatic that no

girl can say "NO" to, like crying sincerely and proposing even swearing u will die for her if she

says  "NO" that way no babe with a heart will say "NO",YES will surely be her answer.

Try that Guys.
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by dablessed(f): 4:33pm On Nov 06, 2005
CHIMUMMY:

U guys are not romantic at all. Try other means of proposal that are so romanatic that no

girl can say "NO" to, like crying sincerely and proposing even swearing you will die for her if she

says "NO" that way no babe with a heart will say "NO",YES will surely be her answer.

Try that Guys.

Chimummy! This way of proposing will certainly not get a "yes" from me! I think it depends on individuals really.
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by Scorpio(f): 3:47am On Nov 08, 2005
*chuckles* grin
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by donone(m): 4:40pm On Nov 08, 2005
'll take her on a trip to some place where we would have so much fun jokes laughs gist and on our way back just we walk down the stairs of plane 'll be in front, go on my knees and ask "her please complete God's blessing to me and be my wife cos i love u so so much"
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by zeora(f): 7:57am On Nov 10, 2005
sing to me. omg u have me alreay but u need to have a beautiful voice. put it on at night so when i get up first in the morning, that's the first thing i'll see. if u sing , u'll make get weak on the knees already, but u need to have a beautiful voice
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by fabian(f): 12:19pm On Nov 10, 2005
Go on you guys, continue! You're making me blush! Almost!
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by IAH(f): 12:34pm On Nov 10, 2005
So far, I've not seen any proposal that is romantic enough for me. So keep it coming guys!
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by donone(m): 3:01pm On Nov 10, 2005
IAH na wa for you how hope we wouldnt need jesus to ask you on behalf of the guy

1 Like

Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by fabian(f): 3:10pm On Nov 10, 2005
Don't think so.............
You guys just need to be a lil more creative! tongue
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by rihanna(f): 7:50pm On Nov 11, 2005
i support what hot angel said be4. it'll be wonderful to wake up wit' the ring on your finger.

as for the other things people said like durin' sex or whatever!!!!!!!!!! my  future man won't be able to pull that off because the first time i'll have sex  with him will be on my weddin' night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! unless he wants tp propose on my weddin' night!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by criag(m): 7:54pm On Nov 11, 2005
yes i we marry you,this is love nigeria[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b]
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by naughtyboy(m): 8:31pm On Nov 13, 2005
smiley what if u take her out to the movies, before then u must have paid the mgt. so that during the commercials they will display the wordings "...........(her name) will u marry me(my name)" then u bring out the ring from ur pocket where both of u are sitting, and go on ur knees.

kinda sure shez gonna say yuppie kiss smiley
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by goldenoc(f): 12:00pm On Nov 14, 2005
RIHANN tell me how you got l'm the honest thing since sliced bread that comes under your write up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Major Sex Scandals That Rocked Nigeria / American Woman Marries Kenyan Primary Two Dropout, Claims God Told Her To / Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.