Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (60871 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) / Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat / Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by mosiate(f): 1:37pm On Jul 08, 2005
I will wish it an evening with moonlight, probably in a seaside or an open place after a long chat and laughs, then he will bring out the ring ... but we'll end it with a kiss.
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by jogego(m): 1:40pm On Jul 08, 2005
Stuff and nonsense, we are Nigerians first and foremost. 'Dinner with rose' ko, 'dinner with weed' ni.
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by pkrix(m): 2:25pm On Jul 08, 2005
I must say I like Greatpeter's been in the church technique but that is if only every other person in the church can mind their business.

Tayotinal yours is good.

Mosiate, yours isn't bad.

IAH, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Jogego, What are you talking about?
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by tayotina(f): 2:57pm On Jul 08, 2005
Jogego let me hear word abeg!! We still have some romantic guys around if you must know. And they would go to any extent to show their women how much they love and care about them.

It's not a big deal to take your woman out for dinner for crying out loud and it would not cost you anything to pluck a rose flower ok?

So stop painting the picture as if "our eyes are not opened".
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by Pinky(f): 11:49pm On Jul 08, 2005
"IAH":
I would like him to put the engagement ring in my wine and let me drink it. After the thing gets stuck in my throat and I manage to cough it out, then he should ask "Will you marry me?" and put the ring on my finger

Na wa o! And you're sure you won't be dead by the time he proposes? This method you want is suicidal o! Please review it. Why get a ring in your throat? Who told you you can cough it out easily. You will land in hospital or heaven o! Do not say i didnt warn you o!
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by makgod(m): 7:20am On Jul 09, 2005
I love kids so much, so I will rather prefer to take her to an orphanage home and, in front of all those
orphans, kneel and propose. Even if she says no, at least I got kids around to play with. wink That will be my consolation.
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by hotangel2(f): 5:51pm On Jul 09, 2005
Awww makgod.. So cute. Oh you could even make the kids cardboard papers that says "will you marry me"? That will be cute.
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by Pinky(f): 9:31pm On Jul 09, 2005
"makgod":
I love kids so much, so I will rather prefer to take her to an orphanage home and, in front of all those
orphans, kneel and propose. Even if she says no, at least I got kids around to play with. That will be my consolation.
makgod i am too shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked to reply u.. urs is far from being romantic.. if u ask me grin
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by makgod(m): 5:22am On Jul 10, 2005
thanks very much hot angel....,i just hope she will like that,cuz thats what Im gonna do.wow.. u just made it more interesting by the tips, Ill consider that.
i feel like crying......(smiles)
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by makgod(m): 9:51am On Jul 10, 2005
well pinky..., sometimes u do something different, it doest always have to be romantic, and besides
hot angel loves my style.something being romantic varies to different undividuals.
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by hotangel2(f): 4:24pm On Jul 10, 2005
You are welcome makgod
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by mosiate(f): 9:07am On Jul 11, 2005
jogego,u're too naughty
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by tayotina(f): 10:00am On Jul 11, 2005
Don't mind him jare
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by Danasco(m): 10:37am On Jul 12, 2005
My friend met his wife in her sisters weeding. He told guys around that this is his wife. When they met again he told her is goin to marry her and today they are happilyu married.
There are sevaral ways of doing it but it all depend on the circumstances. man i would prefer picking a fight with her intentionally, then while felling bad about me, i will walk up to her and ask; nown that u hate me soo much will u marry me.
If she say NO i go try anothr formula. nothing spoil

1 Like

Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by mosiate(f): 10:58am On Jul 12, 2005
makgod,that ur prosal sound smhow,why u kuku go to stadium on chidrens' day and make everybody know that you want her to marry u.
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by hotangel2(f): 1:34pm On Jul 12, 2005
hahaha @ mosiate.. That will be a good idea though. You can even do one of those annoying matching thingy..
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by Pinky(f): 2:13pm On Jul 12, 2005
"Danasco":
then while felling bad about me, i will walk up to her and ask; now that you hate me soo much will you marry me.
this is a way i love..... i just hope am already crazy about the guy b4 he asks me to marry him, cos if we re quarreling & he asks me to marry him despite the odds, i bet am gonna be more crazy about him d more.... & i mite say YES
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by kazey(m): 5:50pm On Jul 12, 2005
Pinky:

quarreling & he asks me to marry him despite the odds,

hum i just pray that that wedding is not tormented by the factors that surrounds its beginning.
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by Greatpeter(m): 6:45pm On Jul 12, 2005
Amen pastor kezey.
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by makgod(m): 7:02am On Jul 13, 2005
Great peter, Im kinda interested to know if u got a fiance right now,
and how u planned to propose. wink,just curious.
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by Greatpeter(m): 9:11am On Jul 13, 2005
Makgod, I am on the look out.

I will make my proposal just as I said earlier and may be bringing in my joker will be great.
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by makgod(m): 12:43pm On Jul 13, 2005
good luck man......... wink
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by Greatpeter(m): 4:14pm On Jul 16, 2005
Good luck ke? No luck in marriage oo! You've got to pray and open your eyes.
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by stevo(m): 4:57pm On Jul 16, 2005
romance is it not a spoken world or is it any other thing! for shur along the ling shuch world will show face
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by stevo(m): 4:58pm On Jul 16, 2005
is romace not a spoken word
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by bioye(m): 9:55pm On Jul 16, 2005
we will go to a nice building. i will tell her to stay outside and i will go inside. then i will call her from the top of the building. and i will..... jump. yeah, it's a matter of life and death. so, as she cries her eyes out, and people open their mouths in shock, just as i'm about to drop dead, the parachute opens with the bold words Will You Marry Me?.

This is not original. i saw it in a musical video..
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by makgod(m): 4:22am On Jul 17, 2005
if i am a girl...i will daze u two dirty spanks, then i will say my "BLUNT NO!'
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by pkrix(m): 5:51pm On Jul 17, 2005
That's crazy, Bioye.

Love is until death, do us part.

Even before u die when she thinks u will after u have landed on the ground.

She'll be looking for another fella right away. To keep the bouncing alive. U may die for all she cares.

There are a million and one ............................ fellas outta there.
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by dablessed(f): 6:21pm On Jul 17, 2005
Bioye! That had better be a joke. Why put ur life on the line just to ask a question? Abi no be question u wan ask? Ok sorry na proposal u wan make!

Be wise o! Shine ur eyes!
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by Greatpeter(m): 6:36pm On Jul 17, 2005
The guy wants to show the girl that he's madly in love.
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by bioye(m): 6:40pm On Jul 17, 2005
i told you guyz - saw it in a musical video, and decided to share.. hotangel's idea is quite romantic i must say. . and i wont mind borrowing it..
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by hopy2005(f): 12:17pm On Jul 20, 2005
look, baby I dear u so much, I can't do with out u, will u marry me, I will do everything for u to make u happy.
I think it sounds funny.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Major Sex Scandals That Rocked Nigeria / American Woman Marries Kenyan Primary Two Dropout, Claims God Told Her To / Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.