Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,363 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Girls Demands In A Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Demands In A Relationship (2449 Views)

My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands / Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? / How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Girls Demands In A Relationship by 190: 2:08pm On Jul 26, 2011
Iyatrustee don get stalker grin grin
Re: Girls Demands In A Relationship by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 27, 2011
leave all dis girls and their excessive demands, Soon una go marry una self!
Re: Girls Demands In A Relationship by DaDoctor: 10:24am On Jul 28, 2011
Boyloaf:

leave all dis girls and their excessive demands, Soon una go marry una self!

NOOOO!
Presently most of them are LEXZBYIANS!
Later on they clock mid late 20's and start to shiver and demand not earn marriage
When the above wont work, around say MID 30's they try to buy their way(the rich ones) and the poor ones run to the churches as sisters
If the above still fails, then the resort to SINGLE MOTHERS and application of charms.
After the above stage!!! ALLL HOPE IS LOST, THEY GO BACK TO JESUS AS CHRISTAIN PARENTS.

LMAO. WOMEN! FUNNY CREATURES

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Love You / Can I Kill My Sister? / Help! She Broke Up With Me And Still Want Us To Be Friends.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.