Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court (74910 Views)

Keyamo Dons Legal Robe, Appears At Tribunal In Tinubu’s Defence (Video, Photos) / Anambra: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Disqualify Charles Soludo / Anambra: Court To Deliver Judgement In Suit Against Andy Uba’s APC Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by Splitmind: 10:29am On Jul 01, 2022
suratwo62:

Your prayer is not in accord with the will of Allah S.W T.

We can not live in an indecent society anymore
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by Splitmind: 10:30am On Jul 01, 2022
Mendy101:

Arrested on what ground?

Section 204 of the criminal code
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:30am On Jul 01, 2022
ZIAZI:
This is becoming serious. I read the full judgement of the Supreme Court. It gave a decision that opened a floodgate of quagmire.
Female lawyers appear in their hijabs. They use only black, on which they'd then wear their wigs. According to the judgement, hijab is a spiritual injunction for Muslim ladies.

Did the Supreme Court not contemplate that there are other religions that would want to implement their own "spiritual injunctions?"
those who want similar like hijab should take their Case to court from lower to supreme Court anything else is pure madness and stupidity
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by Splitmind: 10:30am On Jul 01, 2022
Ojuntana:

Thank God you're only calling for his arrest and not stoning or beheading
I wonder if that makes you a good Muslim though

The Sharia courts will decide the appropriate punishment for him.
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by Besk: 10:32am On Jul 01, 2022
Truthisunique2:
what have hijab done for the north wearing it

Does it stop a Yoruba Muslim woman hawing agbo from still collecting quickie from her agbo customers to test the efficacy of the man power and dry gin she sells

Truthisunique2 or whatever you call yourself, you are really stupid and displayed your lack of home training here. Unfortunately, Nairaland enables many uncivilised hooligans like you to have a field day on this forum, trying to always espouse that somehow Igbos are superior to all Nigerians and that other tribes are low level creatures.

You spread so much hate here that I hope someday soon in future, all the MODs and owner of Nairaland that allow you people to use this forum to spread hate, unchecked, will face the law. That day will come.
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by CaptainFM1: 10:32am On Jul 01, 2022
xmanco42:
The Muslim wear hijab out of love for their religion.
He wear his, for what? to spite the Muslim?.
I guess the difference is clear.
Everyone should follow their religion.

You see it as "to spite", better close your eyes then. The truth is the Supreme court should have stay clear of Religious matter.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by do4luv14(m): 10:35am On Jul 01, 2022
favour32:
Dem go use dat supreme court ruling on hijab wella cool...native doctor pikin go wear e papa religion signature on top uniform...make we see who go cough.

that thing don happen before for Osun state before the yeye governor remove the hijab from school,

bros, if you see studwntdress ehn, fear fit catch you, Ife, Sango, pastor, Rev, all the religions dress dey on steady display, be fore the mumu governor get sense
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:40am On Jul 01, 2022
jrusky:

Will you shut up? So is Fula herds motherfuckers in US? Is Boko goats in US? Is ISWAP in US? Are animals like Akintola of MUMURIC,
Mallami, the fool that just retired as CJN etc are in US? Shut up or thunder fire you before this week end dare me ok, remember this is raining season so you better shut up before you blame yourself.

These bitch want to overrun Nigeria via back door and you are talking shit. Shut up n feck off.

Nonsense!!!
You are too dumb for my liking
At least you are not a total waste since you didn't join the other foool saying that NIgeria is a secular state
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by BoneTackle: 10:41am On Jul 01, 2022
God bless Agbachalu Abuchi Goshen smiley

Long may you live, in health and wealth cool

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by Venom11(m): 10:41am On Jul 01, 2022
[quote author=Moh247 post=114310591] cool

Bitterness, envy and hate is the true religion of Africans and Black people

Why would a soul who is righteous and has holy spirit directing his deeds have any objection if his neighbours child covers her own head with scarf, hijab or African Gele/Head gear

Africans have deeply rooted problems that superceds Religion or Politics

And until Africans begin to act properly like higher intelligent being n[/color]othing will work, even Jesus Christ would denounce them in heaven because their bitterness doesn't represent his ideology

[color=#990000]

What is the ideology of Jesus??
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by Karnice600: 10:41am On Jul 01, 2022
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by Ephemmm: 10:41am On Jul 01, 2022
[s]
Splitmind:
This lawyer is disrespecting Islam and needs to be arrested.

All these people are trying to mock us for having freedom of religion, but we will resist them.

My prayer is that all women across Nigeria will wear the veil.
[/s]
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by Ephemmm: 10:42am On Jul 01, 2022
T[s]his lawyer is disrespecting Islam and needs to be arrested.

All these people are trying to mock us for having freedom of religion, but we will resist them.

My prayer is that all women across Nigeria will wear the veil. [/s]

You need a brain reformatting.

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by VEHINTOLAR: 10:42am On Jul 01, 2022
dodoatirice:
I woke up this morning and found a Tiger hiding inside my needle. I found out because it was heavier than usual.

Take it easy on that substance man !
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by integrity16(m): 10:43am On Jul 01, 2022
Splitmind:

This action is a criminal insult to the religious sensibilities of others. The ruling applies to the hijab only!

Did you read the supreme court ruling or you are just saying whatever comes to mind?

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by atanda241(m): 10:43am On Jul 01, 2022
Nonsense speech from your mouth go still earn you what you don't expect. This is no 1 problem you people caused to nigeria. Assigning being terrorist to islam. But you no know say many of those with bombs were use by government. They are political dogs/thugs.
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by Ojuntana: 10:45am On Jul 01, 2022
Splitmind:

The Sharia courts will decide the appropriate punishment for him.
Amen. .... But I thought Sharia courts are only for Muslims

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by Smif(m): 10:47am On Jul 01, 2022
Wats good for d goose is good for Uganda
Make we de mad de go

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by itubaba001: 10:47am On Jul 01, 2022
rolams:
If he likes, he can wear only elastic pant to the court. That is his problem. The ruling on hijab has been stamped and sealed. Are these lawyers not good enough to defeat the Muslims lawyers at the court?

These people shouting now are the cause of the case. Why were those ladies harassed with their hijabs? At least only few of them were using it then. Why can't they be ignored? But your hatred for Islam led you to this level.

You are a ram

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by WENGERNOMICS(m): 10:48am On Jul 01, 2022
UmuEri:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/hijab-ruling-drama-as-lawyer-wears-pastoral-robe-to-anambra-court/%3famp

This is very good. The guy did not even do it well. He should have worn full Catholic regalia with Pope Cap. Tomorrow someone will wear Traditional attaire to the court.....full masqurade mode. Since we all want to be Mad in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by fergie001: 10:50am On Jul 01, 2022
GardenOfGod:
@Fergie001
What can you say in regards to the acton of the lawyer and what will might happen next? Your candid opinion sir.
Sometimes, your judgement should reflect the attendant effects post-ruling.

I support the dissent from Okoro, JSC...If you must wear hijab or not, abide by the Institution's rules and regulations. People are up there abusing Tanko ex-CJN but the present CJN chaired that panel: What will you expect? The panel was made up of 5 Muslims and 2 Christians and that was how the voting went.

What you see here will not stop.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by Dpundict: 10:51am On Jul 01, 2022
What is good for the goose is good for the gander they said. I am glad he did so too. I am waiting for a nudist lawyer and hip hop/rastafarian lawyer to also appear and defend their faith in court since the ruling on religion was laid down by the supreme court for all of us. I wish I am in practice.

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by jrusky(m): 10:51am On Jul 01, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
You are too dumb for my liking
At you are not a total waste since you didn't join the other foool saying that NIgeria is a secular state

You are the dumbass here for being miserably myopic and dead beat to a situation about to consume you.

So the bitch fighting for hijab shit do not know the definition of a secular society? Is their anything secular in Nigeria with the way the Muslim are parading themselves?

Hello Mr fool just be warn as I said. I'm sure fools like you made Turkey what it is today with oh it doest matter, oh let's be tolerant, oh its a secular bullshit. Pls feck off.

When it's fucking Muslim issue then secular shit not remember but when it's chrstain or traditionalist then secular shit spring up.

Feck off bro.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by LLMG: 10:54am On Jul 01, 2022
if your people who found themselves in the hem of affairs didn't start their religious bigotry in a secular nation, no one would care about your hijab. So blame them. Nigeria is not a muslim nation, everyone would fight to protect their interest in their land. you people are the ones who have hatred in your genes. you hate your fellow humans to the extent that you want to destroy just because they don't have the same ideology as you. Doesn't that sound wicked.
rolams:
If he likes, he can wear only elastic pant to the court. That is his problem. The ruling on hijab has been stamped and sealed. Are these lawyers not good enough to defeat the Muslims lawyers at the court?

These people shouting now are the cause of the case. Why were those ladies harassed with their hijabs? At least only few of them were using it then. Why can't they be ignored? But your hatred for Islam led you to this level.

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by colestephan86: 10:54am On Jul 01, 2022
chikason22:

Do Convanant university have female Muslim students. If yes, do they wear hijab??
I am sure they do, but they must abide by the schools bylaws, else you go to alhikmah university , it's a private university too in ilorin

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by LIVEGOESON1: 10:55am On Jul 01, 2022
This hijab things is getting interesting
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by colestephan86: 10:56am On Jul 01, 2022
tarantino1:

I do. I say it with my full chest.
Lol, Omo buruku
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by Pacesetter123(m): 10:57am On Jul 01, 2022
Scammerr:
we are getting there
grin grin grin
Gradually!!
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by anyilalaz: 10:57am On Jul 01, 2022
xmanco42:
The Muslim wear hijab out of love for their religion.
He wear his, for what? to spite the Muslim?.
I guess the difference is clear.
Everyone should follow their religion.

Perhaps your assertion is wrong, maybe he was not wearing his all these time because of rule of law, discipline and conformity to dress code.

"If I want to do everything because of my religious inclination na disaster I dey cause"!!!

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by yemmywesey(m): 10:57am On Jul 01, 2022

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by colestephan86: 10:58am On Jul 01, 2022
whizzler:

Let us stop being hypocritic, the hijab is not a piece of cloth worn on occasions as whst obtains in other religions. It's a life time adornments and it's not limited. U have women who cover their hair to go to church or for prayers alone cos it's optional for them. Have u not seen Muslim sportswomen with the hijab? Can this man or Barr Omirhobo go to the field with these pieces of attire? Christian owned Private schools all over Nigeria give the exceptions for girls to use hijabs if u don't know. Let us come off the negative attitude pls
Friend I was born a Muslim, unfortunately I don't practice any religion anymore, if that's the case, Catholics should be allowed to go to school with their rosery

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine / Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets / Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.