Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja (48614 Views)

Man Takes Evil Nigerian Leaders' Case To A Village Stream In Prayer / MURIC: 'Christians Enjoy More Holidays Than Muslims In Nigeria' / The Underground Church In China (No Missionaries And No Bibles) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by TheMan3: 9:14pm On Jul 03, 2022
compton11:
so CAN is for only Christians Peace while muric is for all
CAN is for Christians first. MURIC is only jumping on this news not because they care for those people but because they think they can ridicule Christianity which is not possible
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by jaggabban: 4:53am On Jul 04, 2022
Tradernaija1:
If a Muslim Taliban fanatic urges police to move swiftly this case to ABUJA without investigation, that means he was the one who set the Pastor up.

Take note, they are not after the Pastor but after the CHURCH.

There are some very shady things I observed as a detective.

1. Where there families that reported their children were missing?

2. Does that church have a program slatted for today?

3. Why are they bidding name of the church?

4. Why are they bidding name of the pastor?

5. Why are the police covering up everything to avoid people getting clearer details of the said incident?

To me, all I see is that Terrorists in that state is trying to destroy Churches there to plant Islam.

All I think is that those Children were having rehearsal for a program they have in church, possibly today.

Christians should insist on an open investigation into the matter.

That's why you need PETER OBI as the President of Nigeria.

Those who don't know that this election is between the two forces are too naive.

Live and let live.

In summary, PO is a Christian project.
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Blackdisciple(m): 8:42am On Jul 04, 2022
Sleekfingers:

For saying the truth abi? They should transfer the case to Abuja, if not we might not hear anything from it again...... what are the children doing in an underground?

Let the law take it place.
Am not saying he shouldn't be saying that but that man ehhh em no follow he is just a bl grin ;Dtclart
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Sleekfingers: 10:03am On Jul 04, 2022
Blackdisciple:

Let the law take it place.
Am not saying he shouldn't be saying that but that man ehhh em no follow he is just a bl grin ;Dtclart

I don't like the man either....he talks too bloody much, especially when it comes to religion issues
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Blackdisciple(m): 1:02pm On Jul 04, 2022
Sleekfingers:

I don't like the man either....he talks too bloody much, especially when it comes to religion issues

Sure
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 04, 2022
maasoap:

Really? 50 kids? 77 people in total. Does Christianity taught you to be this callous and insensitive?

Oga... I'm referring to the incidence
Why be brainwashed that Rapture is happening at so so time. Religious gullibility
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by PHOTSEE(m): 5:57pm On Jul 04, 2022
ArewaNorth:

Around 2016 several children were abducted from NE and converted to Christianity in Edo State. Last week many Almajiri children were abducted from mostly Bauchi and converted to Christianity in Jos, Plateau State, there were cases of abduction of children from Kano to Eastern States. From the name, MURIC is a Muslim Right Concerned non-Gov'tal organisation that has the right and audacity to speak for Nigerian Uslis when they learn that things are suspicious and may affect Muslims. These are some of the issues why State police will only plunder Nigeria into civil war!

They were adopted , lawful or not ? On humanitarian gound or not? You are crying of of almajiri do you ever pray to be one as educated as you are, poor of the poor? Suffer no they trier you ?

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by ArewaNorth: 11:04pm On Jul 04, 2022
PHOTSEE:

They were adopted , lawful or not ? On humanitarian gound or not? You are crying of of almajiri do you ever pray to be one as educated as you are, poor of the poor? Suffer no they trier you ?
It is wasting time discussing concrete issues with extremely selfish people like u. How can a church adopt children from IDPs?
They just stole them without any legally backing documents.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by PHOTSEE(m): 3:12am On Jul 05, 2022
ArewaNorth:

It is wasting time discussing concrete issues with extremely selfish people like u. How can a church adopt children from IDPs?
They just stole them without any legally backing documents.

Cry me a river. Suffer no dey trier you? No be you put them for IDPs camp with your bombing and killing? go and make there you own house, 70 year ago man. You thing say you wise.
Look at who is talking about being selfish, don't worry you will become an almajiri very soon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Priestess Ogbanje Repents, Renounces Her Juju In Enugu (Photos) / Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Prefer Secular Music To Gospel Music? / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.