Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,758 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja (48625 Views)

Man Takes Evil Nigerian Leaders' Case To A Village Stream In Prayer / MURIC: 'Christians Enjoy More Holidays Than Muslims In Nigeria' / The Underground Church In China (No Missionaries And No Bibles) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by chatinent: 9:24am On Jul 03, 2022
Muric and CAN: two partisan bodies.
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Orissodiq: 9:24am On Jul 03, 2022
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:25am On Jul 03, 2022
JOLLOFman:
Who is not concerned about fulani criminals? Are fulani criminals tagged Muslims. MURIC should let the police do its job and stop the clout chasing. Nonsense and ingredient
Shut up pls..all this while y'all been calling them out and bashing them who held you..?
They didn't even call you folks Christian terrorist cos that's what y'all was gonna do if this happened to Muslims..

Stop being an hypocrite..the man has a point..this case should be taken seriously..don't try to cover nothing here.. dumbo..

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Handsum64: 9:26am On Jul 03, 2022
Criminal Churches everywhere
From extortion to molesting and now kidnapping

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by sematec(m): 9:26am On Jul 03, 2022
MURIC meddling in church matter is very fishy.
something is wrong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Realists(m): 9:27am On Jul 03, 2022
Tradernaija1:
If a Muslim Taliban fanatic urges police to move swiftly this case to ABUJA without investigation, that means he was the one who set the Pastor up.

Take note, they are not after the Pastor but after the CHURCH.

There are some very shady things I observed as a detective.

1. Where there families that reported their children were missing?

2. Does that church have a program slatted for today?

3. Why are they bidding name of the church?

4. Why are they bidding name of the pastor?

5. Why are the police covering up everything to avoid people getting clearer details of the said incident?

To me, all I see is that Terrorists in that state is trying to destroy Churches there to plant Islam.

All I think is that those Children were having rehearsal for a program they have in church, possibly today.

Christians should insist on an open investigation into the matter.

That's why you need PETER OBI as the President of Nigeria.

Those who don't know that this election is between the two forces are too naive.

Live and let live.

You are not aware of thousands of children abducted in Northern part of the country & forced to convert to Christianity ?.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by WATCHOVER(m): 9:28am On Jul 03, 2022
What is their concern about the issue, those children are they Muslims if any religious body is to talk it should be CAN or other Christian bodies.
MURIC want to teach IGP work, this MURIC man must be stupid
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by GloriousGbola: 9:28am On Jul 03, 2022
Newborn27:
Something is fishy.....why is MURIC earnestly concerned?...I hope this has nothing to do with politics?

Congratulations to the rescued kids.

you are not concerned that a church is being used as a staging point for child traffiking?
you do not realize it was a deliberate choice by the child traffikers/kidnappers?
you do not see that large parts of the community and church management and possibly local NPF are aware of and in on the whole thing?
you do not see that this may not be isolated, but happening allover ondo, and maybe even nigeria?

instead of being bothered that so called house of God are being used in the commissioning of child trafficking crimes, you are 'wondering about politics?'

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:28am On Jul 03, 2022
sematec:
MURIC meddling in church matter is very fishy.
something is wrong
What are you saying tho? but y'all been meddling in Muslims matter all these while..stop being an hypocrite..keep shielding your d**mb pastors.. undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Blackdisciple(m): 9:29am On Jul 03, 2022
Newborn27:
Something is fishy.....why is MURIC earnestly concerned?...I hope this has nothing to do with politics?

Congratulations to the rescued kids.

He is just a religious bigot that's why...
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by jogsman01(m): 9:30am On Jul 03, 2022
RapistOnBail:

Hypocrite.

I hate Christians from the bottom of my heart!!!!
weyrey on the loose grin

4 Likes

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by UrPapa: 9:30am On Jul 03, 2022
Na only nairaland I Dey always hear this muric

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by nickyj19: 9:30am On Jul 03, 2022
Yoruba Muslims are the real problem we are facing in Nigeria
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by jogsman01(m): 9:31am On Jul 03, 2022
bigiyaro:
why won't CAN be concerned when Muslim terrorists are killing people in churches
you get time to dey respond to mumuric agent

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by donbrowser(m): 9:32am On Jul 03, 2022
Tradernaija1:
If a Muslim Taliban fanatic urges police to move swiftly this case to ABUJA without investigation, that means he was the one who set the Pastor up.

5. Why are the police covering up everything to avoid people getting clearer details of the said incident?

To me, all I see is that Terrorists in that state is trying to destroy Churches there to plant Islam.

All I think is that those Children were having rehearsal for a program they have in church, possibly today.

Those who don't know that this election is between the two forces are too naive.

Live and let live.

You were making sense until you mentioned a former governor that had a cabinet of catholics
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Firstson33(m): 9:32am On Jul 03, 2022
RapistOnBail:

Hypocrite.

and you will die with the hate you terrorist

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:34am On Jul 03, 2022
compton11:
why is CAN concerned about fulani criminals?
Firstson33:
and you will die with the hate you terrorist
donbrowser:

You were making sense until you mentioned a former governor that had a cabinet of catholics
nickyj19:
Luckysbab:

cheesy

So now, it doesn't concern him?

Next is to disclaim the pastor. But if it were a Muslim, y'all will throw insults on all adherents.
RapistOnBail:

Hypocrite.

fasho01:
What concerns agbero and overload
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by cebablos: 9:35am On Jul 03, 2022
Just from reading the comments above you will understand that many Christians are bloody hypocrites

7 Likes

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by adiori0303: 9:35am On Jul 03, 2022
Tradernaija1:

Live and let live.
This is tge most stupid and senseless post i have ever read from a person.
You should as a matter of fact cover your head in shame for writting this kind of piece.
You shoukd thank God ure a littke anonymous,cus those who know u will also cover their head in shame for associating with you.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Franking: 9:36am On Jul 03, 2022
Religion is very dangerous. Glad to have none it.
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by yrex01(m): 9:36am On Jul 03, 2022
nickyj19:
na dem kidnap children keep under church too ?

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Golan007: 9:37am On Jul 03, 2022
Tradernaija1:

Live and let live.
He told the pastor to keep the kids underground?

1 Like

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by JOLLOFman(m): 9:38am On Jul 03, 2022
It's okay to be incoherent but illogical to be ill mannered. Bokoharam, fulani cattle rustlers, yet CAN has NEVER rose violently against muslims. They are not saints but obviously have a better emotional intelligence in dishing out comdolence to victims of terrorists. The rush and statement shows motives. MURIC is not intelligent. He even said " it could explain unexplained missing children alll over the country" He is not been intelligent as usual.
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Shut up pls..all this while y'all been calling them out and bashing them who held you..?
They didn't even call you folks Christian terrorist cos that's what y'all was gonna do if this happened to Muslims..

Stop being an hypocrite..the man has a point..this case should be taken seriously..don't try to cover nothing here.. dumbo..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by sencekompis: 9:38am On Jul 03, 2022
MUMURIC is a potential terrorist. Everything against other religions. CRIME IS CRIME.
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by naija4life247: 9:39am On Jul 03, 2022
Tradernaija1:

Live and let live.

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you don't sound mentally stable

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by MasterSima(m): 9:41am On Jul 03, 2022
Thank u so so much.the best comment so far.may thundre strike any one that will come after ur real fabulous comment.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by PHOTSEE(m): 9:46am On Jul 03, 2022
Please don't take those children to the north, he will convert them , special the falmale children they know they use eye see Christian child cry cry
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by omokab: 9:46am On Jul 03, 2022
God1000:
This Muric is making a Fool of nigerian government
you are the one making a fool of yourself . The man has said the right thing .

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by TheMan3: 9:47am On Jul 03, 2022
compton11:
why is CAN concerned about fulani criminals?
because they attack Christians
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by omokab: 9:48am On Jul 03, 2022
PHOTSEE:
Please don't take does children to the north, he will convert tham cry cry
can you see how insane you are . If your child is among the one found underground would you be saying this rubbish .

1 Like

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by donmik: 9:48am On Jul 03, 2022
The same MURIC responsible for Muslim right is happy cos they mentioned church in the sentences.

Self conspired and inspired case by the same MURIC.

mtcheeeew.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention / Young Man Mimics Bishop Oyedepo. See Reactions / Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.