Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja (48624 Views)

Man Takes Evil Nigerian Leaders' Case To A Village Stream In Prayer / MURIC: 'Christians Enjoy More Holidays Than Muslims In Nigeria' / The Underground Church In China (No Missionaries And No Bibles) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Firstson33(m): 1:07pm On Jul 03, 2022
I think this Muslims need to been looked closely before they finally succeeded in Islamizing Nigeria, he didn’t he come to condemn the owo massacre bombing but he was quick to comment on what’s doesn’t concerned him or his religion, afonja and Fulani who thinks they owned nigeria and can spilled out every trash from their mouth , you need to come to delta and see your people begging for alms and doing minor jobs in peace and are well accepted ,but they would never make peace rain for Christian in their states because of their stupid religions and greed.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Toktee(m): 1:11pm On Jul 03, 2022
GodPrince:
shut up go do research on the early Christian Terrorists (crusaders) who murdered millions worldwide to forcefully spread Christianity before the rise of the Persian empire which countered them with Islamic Jihad. Christians are very evil, Mother Earth will continue to expose you all, you're an evidence of how evil Christians can be, supporting or covering up kidnapping of children in your evil churches. I trust Boko Haram and bandits to continue dealing with you devils. Abubakar shekau was extremely right about how evil you Christians are. Evil demon, you're as evil as Islamic Terrorists, get off my mention devil
Early Christian never forced anyone to join Christianity.... This is become they ( Christians) were the worldpower.

The main aim of the crusaders wS yo fight against the evil call Islamic jihadist....

Concerning Boko Haram, who's suffering the consequences?
Muslims have seen death more than Christians in the hands of Muhammad worshippers.
And more of you are going to die in the hands of your fellow Mohamed asslickets and headslammers bastards.

He was right cos the teenage girls been rape daily are from South, east or west?

Get ready for deaths
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 03, 2022
compton11:
I think Christians are peace loving people?

So it is only when Christians are affected they talked?
you expect them to talk when terrorists get killed ?
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by zigzagluv: 1:16pm On Jul 03, 2022
I watch the news on tv, they were not kinap at all but was in a church service but police with their usually matter , decided to act foolishly
Yankiss:
I do not know where to place this story. We need clearer picture please. What were the 50 children doing underground? Were they kidnapped or in some church programs? Where are their parents and did they make entry for loss of children? All these would help us get to the bottom of this puzzle. Something is not adding up. How can 50 children be hidden in a church where people go to program every Sunday and no one knows about it? Unless the entire congregants are accomplices, this doesnt sound plausible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:21pm On Jul 03, 2022
GodPrince:
shut up go do research on the early Christian Terrorists (crusaders) who murdered millions worldwide to forcefully spread Christianity before the rise of the Persian empire which countered them with Islamic Jihad. Christians are very evil, Mother Earth will continue to expose you all, you're an evidence of how evil Christians can be, supporting or covering up kidnapping of children in your evil churches. I trust Boko Haram and bandits to continue dealing with you devils. Abubakar shekau was extremely right about how evil you Christians are. Evil demon, you're as evil as Islamic Terrorists, get off my mention devil
You are right... Christians are cold blooded hypocrite...

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by BenzEne1(m): 1:28pm On Jul 03, 2022
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by ubee(m): 1:31pm On Jul 03, 2022
What's your religious belief?
RapistOnBail:

Hypocrite.

I hate Christians from the bottom of my heart!!!!
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 03, 2022
Realists:

You are not aware of thousands of children abducted in Northern part of the country & forced to convert to Christianity ?.
Where did this happen? Show proof?
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Maynman: 1:36pm On Jul 03, 2022
ubee:
What's your religious belief?

Why do you think having a “religious belief” is an asset that everyone should have?
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Princewell2012(m): 1:44pm On Jul 03, 2022
compton11:
why is CAN concerned about fulani criminals?
Because the fulanis were destroying the church
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by smart8956: 1:46pm On Jul 03, 2022
GodPrince:
My friend shut up!
Your mother if alive must be disappointed in bringing useless child like you who claim rubbish. And since you support boko haram and bandits, as long as the mother nature you claim to depend on serves it, it'll bring you to judgment. You'll be a victim of bandits and bokoharam! These mother earth will judge you and your family.
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Reasoning(m): 1:47pm On Jul 03, 2022
What did the Islamic muric council said, when Chibok and Dabchi Christian Girls were kidnapped and impregnated by Muslims Boko Haram Terrorists So you all can see what religion has become. Gays and Sodomites Cultists everywhere, claiming religion faithfuls. Na so I go Kpansh all una Girls that will be left behind. And who no wan cooperate go suffer and die forever. Enough Land dey for the girls to farm. Imagine a girl that doesn't know how to farm, always in a big house with house maids working for them, living in air-conditioning rooms, flying in private or commercial plans, schooling abroads, and never knows what life on the streets feels like. All of a sudden she is ordered to go and farm for the rest of her life, after her evil criminals parents are killed and buried. Because her parents are terrorists, whom have killed other People Children, looted other People Monies to give them a lavished life style they don't deserved. What will that kind of girl do?? All of a sudden, she will realized that she is My LovePeddler, Who can only Live by giving herself freely for my sexual satisfaction, or she suffer and die as a waisted being in the Lifestyles of Immortals. And if she's not that physically beautiful and intelligent enough to be with Me, she will be dumb to face her cursed Life with my loyal Workers, which will be more hell for her to bear. Meaning her criminals parents waisted money for her eateries, schoolings, that she cannot be presented with attractive Aura to be notice by Me.
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Akpan107(m): 1:51pm On Jul 03, 2022
Maynman:
Yahweh worshippers cheesy
Jesus as Co eternal with the father never began in the fourth century....

We can find that from the first book of Genesis.

Are you a worshipper of Allah?
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Akpan107(m): 1:55pm On Jul 03, 2022
RapistOnBail:

Hypocrite.

You actually don't need to say it...

Christ Jesus said : If they have hated me, they will hate you also....

As a Christian, it's comforting to be hated!
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Christistruth00: 1:56pm On Jul 03, 2022
Good

MURIC should now recommend the Same for the Owo Church Massacre Suspects
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by coolplanet: 1:57pm On Jul 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Nice question..watch Christians display their hypocrisy in full.. grin

CAN will only talk if you attack the church. Let Muric be concerned about attack on a mosque. The Muric guy is just looking for popularity but he is being foolish
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Christistruth00: 1:57pm On Jul 03, 2022
Akpan107:
You actually don't need to say it...

Christ Jesus said : If they have hated me, they will hate you also....

As a Christian, it's comforting to be hated!

May Jesus Christ continue to bless and increase your Wisdom and Faith for

Such a Wonderful response
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by azikiweironsi(m): 1:57pm On Jul 03, 2022
MURIC speaking from the two sides of his mouth.
Wanted the case to be transferred to IGP in Abuja because the police authority in Ondo may be compromised in their dealings while at the same time commending them for job well done in apprehending the culprits of the acts.
What a confusion.
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by naijapikin2(m): 2:00pm On Jul 03, 2022
Im a Christian but I agree with muric
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by dayyabuyau(m): 2:06pm On Jul 03, 2022
I do not know where to place this story. We need clearer picture please. What were the 50 children doing underground? Were they kidnapped or in some church programs? Where are their parents and did they make entry for loss of children? All these would help us get to the bottom of this puzzle. Something is not adding up. How can 50 children be hidden in a church where people go to program every Sunday and no one knows about it? Unless the entire congregants are accomplices, this doesnt sound plausible. [/quote] They were kept Underground, how do you espect the worshipers to know about it.
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Maynman: 2:12pm On Jul 03, 2022
Akpan107:
Jesus as Co eternal with the father never began in the fourth century....

We can find that from the first book of Genesis.

Are you a worshipper of Allah?

When did genesis begin?
Who wrote it?
Allah and Elohim means same thing.
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Omonda(m): 2:22pm On Jul 03, 2022
RapistOnBail:

Hypocrite.

I'm not supporting anyone ooo. But what was MURIC's say about Owo massacre?[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by jeremiah0817(m): 2:23pm On Jul 03, 2022
So that Ur people will cover them up abi...... God will expose u all
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Otasikwe(m): 2:25pm On Jul 03, 2022
zigzagluv:
I watch the news on tv, they were not kinap at all but was in a church service but police with their usually matter , decided to act foolishly
they act foolishly baa

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Etimemy: 2:25pm On Jul 03, 2022
Mauric is terrorist group,
when they send their terrorist to killed worshippers in Ondo state, they never come out to condemned the act
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Empiree: 2:30pm On Jul 03, 2022
RapistOnBail:

Hypocrite.

they are so hypocritical

1 Like

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Akpan107(m): 2:31pm On Jul 03, 2022
Maynman:

When did genesis begin?
Who wrote it?
Allah and Elohim means same thing.
Hahahaha...

I think you are ignorant of even your religion.

How comes did we see the name YAHYA in the Quran yet Yayha means Yahweh is Gracious?

When did the Quran began and who wrote it...

Why did we see the word Yahya in the Quran and we found out it means Yahweh is Gracious, yet Allah your god is not Yahweh?

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.thebump.com/b/yahya-baby-name&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjcoKrI59z4AhVX4oUKHW8nBzIQFXoECAEQAg&usg=AOvVaw3OX5KXW8HRD267z3nJN5pb

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Maynman: 2:34pm On Jul 03, 2022
Akpan107:
Hahahaha...

I think you are ignorant of even your religion.

How comes did we see the name YAHYA in the Quran yet Yayha means Yahweh is Gracious?

When did the Quran began and who wrote it...

Why did we see the word Yahya in the Quran and we found out it means Yahweh is Gracious, yet Allah your god is not Yahweh?

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.thebump.com/b/yahya-baby-name&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjcoKrI59z4AhVX4oUKHW8nBzIQFXoECAEQAg&usg=AOvVaw3OX5KXW8HRD267z3nJN5pb

You know the name of your god is Yhwh of shasu tribe?

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by ajl: 2:35pm On Jul 03, 2022
One can't really trust anything in this God forsaken countries these days.
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Empiree: 2:41pm On Jul 03, 2022
nickyj19:
Yoruba Muslims are the real problem we are facing in Nigeria
wow... See how you shifted goalpost?. Some children were kidnapped and you are giving excuses and shifting goalpost?. You obviously see nothing wrong on this kidnapping. So how do we make museums great when we continue like this?.

If it was Muslim that kidnapped the children you would have been going crazy about Islam and muslims
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Akpan107(m): 2:43pm On Jul 03, 2022
Maynman:

You know the name of your god is Yhwh of shasu tribe?
Respond to the question I asked you and stop beating about the bush...

Why did we find the word yahya in the Quran, yet, we found out that Yahya means Yahweh is Gracious, yet Yahweh is not Allah your God?

Who did the Quran began and who wrote it?

I hope you make an attempt to answer my question...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention / Young Man Mimics Bishop Oyedepo. See Reactions / Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.