Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja (48612 Views)

Man Takes Evil Nigerian Leaders' Case To A Village Stream In Prayer / MURIC: 'Christians Enjoy More Holidays Than Muslims In Nigeria' / The Underground Church In China (No Missionaries And No Bibles) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Eriokanmi: 9:49am On Jul 03, 2022
Nwodosis:
People are really heartless
What if they're conducting deliverance on them from their possessed spirits? They're all over some churches today and it's not new. What's the proof that they're being abducted as alleged? Instead of jumping into conclusion, let's wait for the accused to speak out first. I remember a similar incident in Ilorin. Until one of the parents opened up that her consent was sought and she was the one who took his son to the Islamic centre, the social media didn't cease being agog with attacks and reprimands
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by TBIZZY(m): 9:51am On Jul 03, 2022
Nothing wrong in what he said.
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Maynman: 9:51am On Jul 03, 2022
Eriokanmi:
What if they're conducting deliverance on them from their possessed spirits? They're all over some churches today and it's not new. What's the proof that they're being abducted as alleged? Instead of jumping into conclusion, let's wait for the accused to speak out first. I remember a similar incident in Ilorin. Until one of the parents opened up that her consent was sought and she was the one who took his son to the Islamic centre, the social media didn't cease being agog with attacks and reprimands

Did you read the article?
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Toktee(m): 9:52am On Jul 03, 2022
compton11:
why is CAN concerned about fulani criminals?
How xo you reconcile this Issue with that of Fulani terrorists stealing, killing, kidnapping and raping women to some baseless allegations against a church?

Is MURIC now spokesperson for the police force?

Where was MURIC when over thirty plus armed soldiers and police were killed in Shilolo local government in Niger state?
Was maric busy sucking MHD dik?
URIC is a terrorist organization let them speak for Islam pls.
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by notttty(m): 9:53am On Jul 03, 2022
Tradernaija1:
If a Muslim Taliban fanatic urges police to move swiftly this case to ABUJA without investigation, that means he was the one who set the Pastor up.

Take note, they are not after the Pastor but after the CHURCH.

There are some very shady things I observed as a detective.

1. Where there families that reported their children were missing?

2. Does that church have a program slatted for today?

3. Why are they bidding name of the church?

4. Why are they bidding name of the pastor?

5. Why are the police covering up everything to avoid people getting clearer details of the said incident?

To me, all I see is that Terrorists in that state is trying to destroy Churches there to plant Islam.

All I think is that those Children were having rehearsal for a program they have in church, possibly today.

Christians should insist on an open investigation into the matter.

That's why you need PETER OBI as the President of Nigeria.

Those who don't know that this election is between the two forces are too naive.

Live and let live.

Surely an idiot of no equal...

4 Likes

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by omokab: 9:53am On Jul 03, 2022
JOLLOFman:
It's okay to be incoherent but illogical to be ill mannered. Bokoharam, fulani cattle rustlers, yet CAN has NEVER rose violently against muslims. They are not saints but obviously have a better emotional intelligence in dishing out comdolence to victims of terrorists. The rush and statement shows motives. MURIC is not intelligent. He even said " it could explain unexplained missing children alll over the country" He is not been intelligent as usual.
in fact Nigeria has problem and you are one of the the problem of this country . How a reasonable person with a working sense be comparing boko haram with killing or hiding of children underground . illogical reasoning is better apllied here .

1 Like

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Eriokanmi: 9:53am On Jul 03, 2022
Maynman:

Did you read the article?
Very well. That's what they say. The accused would speak too and we shouldn't jump into conclusion yet . I hate Nigeria police and their lies. That's why I used ilorin similar case as an example.
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by maasoap(m): 9:54am On Jul 03, 2022
Newborn27:
Something is fishy..... why is MURIC earnestly concerned? ...I hope this has nothing to do with politics?

Congratulations to the rescued kids.

Don't stress yourself, he already explained his reason
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by PHOTSEE(m): 9:55am On Jul 03, 2022
omokab:
can you see how insane you are . If your child is among the one found underground would you be saying this rubbish .

Mention the church , the pastor for start? If not i don't believe? These is not chidok girls .
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by maasoap(m): 9:55am On Jul 03, 2022
God1000:
This Muric is making a Fool of nigerian government

How exactly is that? Church abducting children, shocking!
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Agbebakun22: 9:55am On Jul 03, 2022
RapistOnBail:

Hypocrite.

I hate Christians from the bottom of my heart!!!!
then go and die, no one give a F if u hate christians u are just a minority
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:56am On Jul 03, 2022
JOLLOFman:
It's okay to be incoherent but illogical to be ill mannered. Bokoharam, fulani cattle rustlers, yet CAN has NEVER rose violently against muslims. They are not saints but obviously have a better emotional intelligence in dishing out comdolence to victims of terrorists. The rush and statement shows motives. MURIC is not intelligent. He even said " it could explain unexplained missing children alll over the country" He is not been intelligent as usual.
He's still right.. grin
He's concerned hence his advice..stop being petty..

1 Like

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by PHOTSEE(m): 9:56am On Jul 03, 2022
cry cry cry 50 children from south to the north.
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by maasoap(m): 9:57am On Jul 03, 2022
Eriokanmi:

50 kids! Most Nigerians are naturally wicked and can rationalise anything as long as it serves their interests. You're one of those wicked souls

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by juman(m): 9:57am On Jul 03, 2022
Are they children of church members or kids kidnapped across the country?
The case should be investigated properly.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by maasoap(m): 9:59am On Jul 03, 2022
sencekompis:
This man has a massive problem, MUMURIC

For telling IGP not to allow the case to be messed up? I get it, the church is involved. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Positivepoint(m): 9:59am On Jul 03, 2022
Newborn27:
Something is fishy.....why is MURIC earnestly concerned?...I hope this has nothing to do with politics?

Congratulations to the rescued kids.

Politics wow christians abduction of Muslim children across the north is well documented. This might be the beginning of discovery of large church funded program of force abdut and conversion of North kids.

The identities of these children is important and further investigation to discover other churches and pastors that are involved.

#Justice for Muslim kids

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by juman(m): 10:01am On Jul 03, 2022
The number one audience of MURIC are the ipob.
The clueless terrorist.

Igbos hate all tribes. If you are muslim, your hate is double.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by onuman: 10:01am On Jul 03, 2022
Horo:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2022/07/transfer-case-of-50-children-found-in.html?m=1

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7208518/77-rescued-bible-believers-church

Was the alleged crime committed in Abuja? Why must the case be transferred to Abuja from Ondo?
Muric man who looks to Sokoto for inspiration must not make Ondo become a suburb of Abuja.
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by jrusky(m): 10:03am On Jul 03, 2022
The church no get name? The pastor no get picture?
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by maasoap(m): 10:03am On Jul 03, 2022
Tradernaija1:
If a Muslim Taliban fanatic urges police to move swiftly this case to ABUJA without investigation, that means he was the one who set the Pastor up.

Lol. He instructed the pastor to engage in abduction? Many of you are simply madmen in neat dress roaming the streets and pretending to be normal

1 Like

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Geopex(m): 10:03am On Jul 03, 2022
Handsum64:
Criminal Churches everywhere
From extortion to molesting and now kidnapping
U never see where Alfas is giving doggy to omo ile kewu àbí?
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by PHOTSEE(m): 10:03am On Jul 03, 2022
Positivepoint:

Politics wow christians abduction of Muslim children across the north is well documented. This might be the beginning of discovery of large church funded program of force abdut and conversion of North kids.

The identities of these children is important and further investigation to discover other churches and pastors that are involved.

#Justice for Muslim kids

Reverse is the case, mention the church and the pastor name for all to know?
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Wipper7000: 10:04am On Jul 03, 2022
You just spoil everything with your obsessed OBI. Get it Clear OBI will not be president in the year 2023
Tradernaija1:

5. Why are the police covering up everything to avoid people getting clearer details of the said incident?

To me, all I see is that Terrorists in that state is trying to destroy Churches there to plant Islam.

All I think is that those Children were having rehearsal for a program they have in church, possibly today.

Those who don't know that this election is between the two forces are too naive.

Live and let live.
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Positivepoint(m): 10:04am On Jul 03, 2022
Tradernaija1:

Live and let live.

Wow when crime is done by christians and churches u claim conspiracy but u didn't claim conspiracy when that prostitute girl followed yunusa yellow to Kano.

It's documented that christians under a well funded chuches forcefully abduct Muslim northern kids for force conversion.

This investigation most unravel churches behind such demonic crime. Most Nigerian churches worship demons and Satan.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Positivepoint(m): 10:05am On Jul 03, 2022
donhackaz:
I don't know why this MURIC go dey chook mouth for every matter , the mumu too much

Coz most of the kids are Muslim kids kidnapped from the north.
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by maasoap(m): 10:05am On Jul 03, 2022
TheBaseet:
Misplaced priorities

Really? 50 kids? 77 people in total. Does Christianity taught you to be this callous and insensitive?

1 Like

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by onuman: 10:05am On Jul 03, 2022
Tradernaija1:

Live and let live.

It's like police and other armed forces killing innocent people in the SE, but show Biafra flags and guns to demonstrate that the killed were fighting for Biafra.
No investigation thereafter.
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by lekzzyteebee(m): 10:05am On Jul 03, 2022
Expert in all kinds of frameless glass work

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by ebuggie: 10:06am On Jul 03, 2022
CHRISTIAN ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA.... Need a radical group like MURIC period!
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by maasoap(m): 10:06am On Jul 03, 2022
PHOTSEE:

Mention the church , the pastor for start? If not i don't believe? These is not chidok girls .

Police say they are investigating suspected mass abduction after the raid on the Whole Bible Believers Church in the Valentino area of Ondo Town.

The pastor of the Pentecostal church, David Anifowoshe,
and his deputy have been arrested, while the victims have been taken into the care of the authorities.

Happy? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Priestess Ogbanje Repents, Renounces Her Juju In Enugu (Photos) / Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Prefer Secular Music To Gospel Music? / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.