Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,143 members, 7,811,216 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja (48615 Views)

Man Takes Evil Nigerian Leaders' Case To A Village Stream In Prayer / MURIC: 'Christians Enjoy More Holidays Than Muslims In Nigeria' / The Underground Church In China (No Missionaries And No Bibles) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Empiree: 2:46pm On Jul 03, 2022
zigzagluv:
I watch the news on tv, they were not kinap at all but was in a church service but police with their usually matter , decided to act foolishly
oh yes, in 2014 BH didn't kidnap chibok girls but they took them away for worship. Sounds great right?
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Xedmark: 2:49pm On Jul 03, 2022
Even from the picture you can see that no child was kidnapped. These are grown up men. Claiming they re waiting for the coming of Jesus.
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by edetic: 3:05pm On Jul 03, 2022
This stupid man called Akintola is putting mouth, because he heard 'CHURCH', the man hates Christians, meanwhile the church involved in this case is a fake church, it's not even a church, it's a ritualist cult just using the word church to deceive people, and that there's a fake church doesn't mean there's no real church, anything that has fake means there's an original one, this Akintola man is doesn't know the difference, and he's not interested in those abducted children, he's not even interested in the ritualists that carried out the abduction, he's only interested in fighting Christians, has he ever condemned the kidnapping of pastors and clergymen that has been going on in Nigeria, MURIC is not fighting for the rights of Muslims, he is fighting Christians, we're in a country considered internationally as the most dangerous place to be as a Christian, christians are being slaughtered daily, and somebody is fighting for the rights of Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Maynman: 3:07pm On Jul 03, 2022
Akpan107:
Respond to the question I asked you and stop beating about the bush...

Why did we find the word yahya in the Quran, yet, we found out that Yahya means Yahweh is Gracious, yet Yahweh is not Allah your God?

Who did the Quran began and who wrote it?

I hope you make an attempt to answer my question...

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.thebump.com/b/yahya-baby-name&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjcoKrI59z4AhVX4oUKHW8nBzIQFXoECAEQAg&usg=AOvVaw3OX5KXW8HRD267z3nJN5pb

Bro, when was Arabic created?
YHWH goes far beyond that.
And mind you Yahweh is not same with Elohim. Elohim and Allah are the same.

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by dipson4u08(m): 3:15pm On Jul 03, 2022
Tradernaija1:
If a Muslim Taliban fanatic urges police to move swiftly this case to ABUJA without investigation, that means he was the one who set the Pastor up.

Take note, they are not after the Pastor but after the CHURCH.

There are some very shady things I observed as a detective.

1. Where there families that reported their children were missing?

2. Does that church have a program slatted for today?

3. Why are they bidding name of the church?

4. Why are they bidding name of the pastor?

5. Why are the police covering up everything to avoid people getting clearer details of the said incident?

To me, all I see is that Terrorists in that state is trying to destroy Churches there to plant Islam.

All I think is that those Children were having rehearsal for a program they have in church, possibly today.

Christians should insist on an open investigation into the matter.

That's why you need PETER OBI as the President of Nigeria.

Those who don't know that this election is between the two forces are too naive.

Live and let live.

I appreciate all findings except when you politicized it by bringing in peter obi... you are just an aimless political fanatic, Peter obi has nothing to offer this nation if we still run under our current constitution, and Peter obi cannot change the constitution which will make hip as powerless as buhari if not worse
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 03, 2022
compton11:
why is CAN concerned about fulani criminals?

Maybe...just maybe because Fulani criminals (more like terrorists) go about killing and kidnapping Christians? Though this act of this church (if it's actually true) is terrible, but MURIC has no biz with it, except if the kids are muslims. You know...MUSLIM rights concern and all that.
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by ApenaEde: 3:26pm On Jul 03, 2022
Tradernaija1:
If a Muslim Taliban fanatic urges police to move swiftly this case to ABUJA without investigation, that means he was the one who set the Pastor up.

5. Why are the police covering up everything to avoid people getting clearer details of the said incident?

To me, all I see is that Terrorists in that state is trying to destroy Churches there to plant Islam.

All I think is that those Children were having rehearsal for a program they have in church, possibly today.

Those who don't know that this election is between the two forces are too naive.

Live and let live.
That this stupid comment garnered so much like from lunatics like this, shows Nigeria is beyond redemption.
A pastor was caught with 0ver 50 abducted children hidden in d church facility & a body like MURIC & other responsible organization are calling for a thorough investigation , and all this idiot & other lunatics could come up with is this watery conspiracy theory. Like it or not d terrorist pastor & his dungeon will b investigated to d latter.
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Newborn27(f): 3:29pm On Jul 03, 2022
Dshocker:

Congratulations to people that have lost their senses?

At least they've been rescued alive alongside their captors .... things done to them can still be reversed.... only the dead has no hope.
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Akpan107(m): 3:40pm On Jul 03, 2022
Maynman:

Bro, when was Arabic created?
YHWH goes far beyond that.
And mind you Yahweh is not same with Elohim. Elohim and Allah are the same.
Hahahaha....

In what language have Allah your been communicating,,,?

Why did you say it goes beyond that, yet Allah your god communicated to Adam in Arabic and also communicated to Ismail in Arabic according to Islamic sources...

Ismail had to traveled back to his people to learn Arabic over a thousand of years before Christ.

When did you say Arabic began?
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Maynman: 3:43pm On Jul 03, 2022
Akpan107:
Hahahaha....

In what language have Allah your been communicating,,,?

Why did you say it goes beyond that, yet Allah your god communicated to Adam in Arabic and also communicated to Ismail in Arabic according to Islamic sources...

Ismail had to traveled back to his people to learn Arabic over a thousand of years before Christ.

When did you say Arabic began?

Who told you I’m a Muslim.
Let’s expose Abramaic gods together.

Allah has been in existence before Islam began as a religion.
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by placeofallure(f): 3:49pm On Jul 03, 2022
compton11:
why is CAN concerned about fulani criminals?

Even a traditionalist and atheists are concerned about killer herdsmen and bandits. Who wouldn't? Are you not concerned too? Tell me you are not and I'll say you are one of them!

As for MUMURIC, their mumu too much. Why are they not quick to suggest Deborah's case be moved to Abuja?
Hypocrites!

This church underground story should not be tried hush-hush. We want to see it to the end. Whoever is guilty should face the full wrath of the law.
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Akpan107(m): 4:01pm On Jul 03, 2022
Maynman:

Who told you I’m a Muslim.
Let’s expose Abramaic gods together.

Allah has been in existence before Islam began as a religion.
Hahahaha.... That is not the question I asked you!!!!

What language did Allah spoke to Ismail...

Then, why did you claim Allah and Elohim are the same?
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by dragunov: 4:02pm On Jul 03, 2022
Pidginwhisper:
This curtain tying baboon meddles too much in what doesn’t concern him.

No it's bed sheet. grin grin grin
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by dragunov: 4:04pm On Jul 03, 2022
RapistOnBail:

Hypocrite.

I hate Christians from the bottom of my heart!!!!

You can blow yourself up, terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Maynman: 4:08pm On Jul 03, 2022
Akpan107:
Hahahaha.... That is not the question I asked you!!!!

What language did Allah spoke to Ismail...

Then, why did you claim Allah and Elohim are the same?

Are you both not worshipping Abrahamaic gods?
Yahweh is different from Elohim.
Elohim and Allah are the same.

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by dragunov: 4:12pm On Jul 03, 2022
JOLLOFman:
Who is not concerned about fulani criminals? Are fulani criminals tagged Muslims. MURIC should let the police do its job and stop the clout chasing. Nonsense and ingredient. MURIC is not interested in the victims but obviously enthusiastic about dragging the CHURCH and christians in the mud.

You're right. Everyone can see through the hypocrisy. 99% of random ritual murders and corpse exhumation in the SW are carried out by Muslim clerics and Islamic sorcerers.
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Akpan107(m): 4:14pm On Jul 03, 2022
Maynman:

Are you both not worshipping Abrahamaic gods?
Yahweh is different from Elohim.
Elohim and Allah are the same.
Hahahaha... Before we get to that, is the word "Allah" Arabic or what?

Your response will help us understand the difference between Allah and Elohim...
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Maynman: 4:17pm On Jul 03, 2022
Akpan107:
Hahahaha... Before we get to that, is the word "Allah" Arabic or what?

Your response will help us understand the difference between Allah and Elohim...

Allah is a combination of two words.
Al and lah

Al and EL(elohim) means same thing, lah also called “lah moon” is a Egyptian god.

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Abelino(m): 4:33pm On Jul 03, 2022
From your analysis all I can see is Bitterness & religious Ignorance
Realists:

As humanbeings, as Nigerians and Yoruba tribe Muric has every right to seek FG, intervention on this christians cult church, before they rain havock on innocent people including Muslims, just like bokoharam did not spare christians in their massacre.
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Wpp1: 4:39pm On Jul 03, 2022
Why
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by ArewaNorth: 5:00pm On Jul 03, 2022
Newborn27:
Something is fishy.....why is MURIC earnestly concerned?...I hope this has nothing to do with politics?

Congratulations to the rescued kids.

Around 2016 several children were abducted from NE and converted to Christianity in Edo State. Last week many Almajiri children were abducted from mostly Bauchi and converted to Christianity in Jos, Plateau State, there were cases of abduction of children from Kano to Eastern States. From the name, MURIC is a Muslim Right Concerned non-Gov'tal organisation that has the right and audacity to speak for Nigerian Uslis when they learn that things are suspicious and may affect Muslims. These are some of the issues why State police will only plunder Nigeria into civil war!
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by ArewaNorth: 5:02pm On Jul 03, 2022
Tradernaija1:

Live and let live.

Newborn27:
Something is fishy.....why is MURIC earnestly concerned?...I hope this has nothing to do with politics?

Congratulations to the rescued kids.

Around 2016 several children were abducted from NE and converted to Christianity in Edo State. Last week many Almajiri children were abducted from mostly Bauchi and converted to Christianity in Jos, Plateau State, there were cases of abduction of children from Kano to Eastern States. From the name, MURIC is a Muslim Right Concerned non-Gov'tal organisation that has the right and audacity to speak for Nigerian Uslis when they learn that things are suspicious and may affect Muslims. These are some of the issues why State police will only plunder Nigeria into civil war!
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by compton11(m): 5:04pm On Jul 03, 2022
FromTopToBottom:
you expect them to talk when terrorists get killed ?
are they expected to be silent when other religions of people are killed unlawfully?
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by GreatAxeMan: 5:06pm On Jul 03, 2022
Elohim and allah don't mean the same thing. One is Hebrew and the other comes from the language of an illiterate child rapist criminal from Mecca.

Maynman:
Illiterate, Elohim and Allah means same thing.

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Fatah1212: 5:49pm On Jul 03, 2022
Mumusaphire:
Wetin concern mumuric? I think there is nobody in that organisation than that useless prof, because I never see any of their members making news or giving info, except the pro alone.

So this is ur selfish reply on the issue because you are sure those children abducted are Muslims, if this findings happen to be in sokoto or any state of the North I am sure ur reply wouldn't be this stupid, I don't know what u guys are learning in ur Bible, abducting Muslim children and christinising them is that what ur Bible teaches u. God will save Islam and Muslim from ur devilish act.
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Fatah1212: 5:54pm On Jul 03, 2022
Christians chritinising Muslim children inside church, Na wa ooh.... Christianity is a Barbaric religion, God is watching all of u and will not make u succeed.
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Majeed45(m): 6:20pm On Jul 03, 2022
African we always cover head under religious meritocracy.. Isorit �
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by orisa37: 6:32pm On Jul 03, 2022
IT'S AKEREDOLU'S RESPONSIBILITY AND ONDO STATE JUSTICE SYSTEM.
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Coolgent(m): 7:22pm On Jul 03, 2022
Some churches are breeding house of hardened criminals
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by olisaEze(m): 7:49pm On Jul 03, 2022
compton11:
the drugs the bandits are using are supplying by Igbo Christians grin grin,so Christians are killing imams indirectly in sokoto,kebbi and so on!

Martins Okwor Ejiofor an Igbo Protestants will testify grin grin

Are u accusing imams in "Kebbi, Sokoto and so on" of being drug users?? Pls be guided and respect other people’s beliefs.
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Maynman: 8:39pm On Jul 03, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
Elohim and allah don't mean the same thing. One is Hebrew and the other comes from the language of an illiterate child rapist criminal from Mecca.

What language is that from Mecca?

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by compton11(m): 9:05pm On Jul 03, 2022
olisaEze:

Are u accusing imams in "Kebbi, Sokoto and so on" of being drug users?? Pls be guided and respect other people’s beliefs.
nigga!

Do u even read what I wrote properly?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Prefer Secular Music To Gospel Music? / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention / Young Man Mimics Bishop Oyedepo. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.