Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,795 members, 7,827,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? (2823 Views)

2019 Prophecies: Paul Enenche Reveals What God Told Him Will Happen In Nigeria / VISION: After Rapture, Hospitals Will Not Treat Anyone Without Mark Of The Beast / The Great Tribulations After Rapture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by LordReed(m): 5:01pm On Jul 05, 2022
immaculatesense:

Dear LordReed
I hope I understand u now...and I don't av a problem with u...
But note...it was one of these (peasants as u called them) people that made one of the earliest Revelation that the world is not flat but round(since the word spherical does not exist at the time in the language) as far as over 4000 years ago. READ Isaiah 40:22
[22]God sits above the CIRCLE of the EARTH.
    The people below seem like grasshoppers to him!
He spreads out the heavens like a curtain
    and makes his tent from them.

THANK YOU REED

LoLz! That passage was most likely written after men had already determined that the Earth isn't flat. Also the word used there is circle not sphere or are you telling me those people didn't have a separate word for sphere?

BTW I was not referring to the OT since the topic of discussion is the presumed return of Jesus which is in the NT. Most of the people captured in the NT are not what you call educated people, even Jesus himself did not go to school.
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by immaculatesense(m): 5:11pm On Jul 05, 2022
OkCornel:

I’ll answer your question in details, but there’s something in Daniel’s prophecy I’d like you to ponder on in your analysis of the timeline.

Daniel 9 v 27;

27 He will confirm a covenant with many for one ‘seven.’ In the middle of the ‘seven’ he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And at the temple he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him

Titus does not fit into the above description, as I’m not aware of any covenant he had with many for 7 years.

This actually refers to the dragon and one of the two beasts mentioned in the book of Revelation.

Read Revelation 11 v 1-2 closely;

1. I was given a reed like a measuring rod and was told, “Go and measure the temple of God and the altar, with its worshipers.

2 But exclude the outer court; do not measure it, because it has been given to the Gentiles. They will trample on the holy city for 42 months.

Look closely at the bolded part in verse 2. 42 months is 3.5 years. This explains what happens after “the middle of the seven” when the covenant with many is broken.

The abomination of desolation (defilement, not destruction) of the rebuilt temple is yet to happen.

Bear in mind, John foresaw the apocalypse over 20 years after the temple was destroyed by General Titus.

With the death of the anointed one, the calendar is paused. The final seven will kick off when the “covenant with many” is put in place by the lawless one.
Dear OkCornel
I laugh...paused? No biblical evidence of that...
Now to ur question and ur analysis...and I am going to be drop images of references from reliable history link of Wikipedia.
1) In my earlier comment,I never said Titus was the ruler I said the prophesy was fulfilled wan Titus invaded Jerusalem,the ruler is not individual but the rulership of Rome which rulership came to a destructive end in the 7th century to fulfil the last part of that verse.
That bn said: Daniel in vs.27 said one seven that is 7years and the Jewish Roman war lasted for 7 exact year(66-73 CE)
2) that same passage said he made a "treaty"(ur version said convenant...ok). The question is wat was the treaty? Before the war,the Judean chased the Romans aways from their land even king Herod Antipas was still alive and also chased away because he was a protege of the Romans. So for that period (under emperor Nero) Titus was not the emperor but his father (who later became an emperor) was the leader of the war but due to the death of Nero,his father had to go become emperor and Titus became the leading general of the army. Now let me state the treaty that now last almost forever. At the start of the siege(before the war), a Rabbi and his eminent group approach the general to build a school that now generates to today surviving Rabbinic Judaism,also in this treaty,pigrims who visit Jerusalem for worship we're along free entry by the Roman armies but in 70 CE (3yrs and 7months which was exactly half of that 7 years of the war) the Romans invaded Jerusalem all of a sudden and in 73/74 CE(another 3 and half to make a complete 7 years) the whole Judeans were overrun except the hilly side and Jesus predicted this in Matthew 24:15-20
[15]“The day is coming when you will see what Daniel the prophet spoke about—the sacrilegious object that causes desecration standing in the Holy Place.” (Reader, pay attention!)
[16]“Then those in Judea must flee to the hills.
[17]A person out on the deck of a roof must not go down into the house to pack.
[18]A person out in the field must not return even to get a coat.
[19]How terrible it will be for pregnant women and for nursing mothers in those days.
[20]And pray that your flight will not be in winter or on the Sabbath.

Jesus cannot be talking above the Ressurrection of the saint because it normally wouldn't av a negative impact on pregnant women or people in their how...but this talking about the invasion.
Lastly,all the first century believers and father's from Clement to Tertulia who saw those who saw the Apostles physically. ALL I REPEAT ALL of them maintain that the book of Daniel 9 was fulfilled by Christ and the invasion. Come to think of it...in the first 15 verses wat was Daniel praying for? It was for the restoration of the desolation of Jerusalem and Gabriel came to inform him wat will lead to the rebuilding and possible destruction of the Temple again.
Let's I forgot...John's Revelation was a detailed chronicle of wat had happened in the past,what Is happening already and wat will happen in the future. So,please wen u read Revelation be certain to follow up the chronicle. For instance Revelation 4,5,6,12 has been fulfilled before the Revelation. Revelation 1,2,3 were happening at the time. And others were projection of the future. But so chapters are intertwine of both the past, present and future all in the same chapter. Revelation is so deep.
Below are referencesbut please wen u reply me...use the scriptures to back ur claim that the time was PAUSED...and please use history to debunk my above analysis.
Thank u

Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by immaculatesense(m): 5:24pm On Jul 05, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz! That passage was most likely written after men had already determined that the Earth isn't flat. Also the word used there is circle not sphere or are you telling me those people didn't have a separate word for sphere?

BTW I was not referring to the OT since the topic of discussion is the presumed return of Jesus which is in the NT. Most of the people captured in the NT are not what you call educated people, even Jesus himself did not go to school.
Dear LordReed
I laugh...u av data na...when did scientist admit that the Earth is not flat? And compare it to 4000 yrs old Isaiah statement date. Simple.
You talk about education? Were it not those who were educated that keep changing their theories till date? Ask ursef "how many changes of theories on the number of planet we av since 100 years ago till now.."? And their theory of evolution has changed from time to time...so called educated.
And this people u call uneducated av made claims over thousands of years ago...it remains unchanged and even scientists are falling back on those fact to confirm their hypothesis.
Thank u LordReed
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by OkCornel(m): 6:09pm On Jul 05, 2022
immaculatesense:

Dear OkCornel
Now to ur question and ur analysis...and I am going to be drop images of references from reliable history link of Wikipedia.
1) In my earlier comment,I never said Titus was the ruler I said the prophesy was fulfilled wan Titus invaded Jerusalem,the ruler is not individual but the rulership of Rome which rulership came to a destructive end in the 7th century to fulfil the last part of that verse.
That bn said: Daniel in vs.27 said one seven that is 7years and the Jewish Roman war lasted for 7 exact year(66-73 CE)
2) that same passage said he made a "treaty"(ur version said convenant...ok). The question is wat was the treaty? Before the war,the Judean chased the Romans aways from their land even king Herod Antipas was still alive and also chased away because he was a protege of the Romans. So for that period (under emperor Nero) Titus was not the emperor but his father (who later became an emperor) was the leader of the war but due to the death of Nero,his father had to go become emperor and Titus became the leading general of the army. Now let me state the treaty that now last almost forever. At the start of the siege(before the war), a Rabbi and his eminent group approach the general to build a school that now generates to today surviving Rabbinic Judaism,also in this treaty,pigrims who visit Jerusalem for worship we're along free entry by the Roman armies but in 70 CE (3yrs and 7months which was exactly half of that 7 years of the war) the Romans invaded Jerusalem all of a sudden and in 73/74 CE(another 3 and half to make a complete 7 years) the whole Judeans were overrun except the hilly side and Jesus predicted this in Matthew 24:15-20
[15]“The day is coming when you will see what Daniel the prophet spoke about—the sacrilegious object that causes desecration standing in the Holy Place.” (Reader, pay attention!)
[19]How terrible it will be for pregnant women and for nursing mothers in those days.

Jesus cannot be talking above the Ressurrection of the saint because it normally wouldn't av a negative impact on pregnant women or people in their how...but this talking about the invasion.
Lastly,all the first century believers and father's from Clement to Tertulia who saw those who saw the Apostles physically. ALL I REPEAT ALL of them maintain that the book of Daniel 9 was fulfilled by Christ and the invasion. Come to think of it...in the first 15 verses wat was Daniel praying for? It was for the restoration of the desolation of Jerusalem and Gabriel came to inform him wat will lead to the rebuilding and possible destruction of the Temple again.
Let's I forgot...John's Revelation was a detailed chronicle of wat had happened in the past,what Is happening already and wat will happen in the future. So,please wen u read Revelation be certain to follow up the chronicle. For instance Revelation 4,5,6,12 has been fulfilled before the Revelation. Revelation 1,2,3 were happening at the time. And others were projection of the future. But so chapters are intertwine of both the past, present and future all in the same chapter. Revelation is so deep.
Below are referencesbut please wen u reply me...use the scriptures to back ur claim that the time was PAUSED...and please use history to debunk my above analysis.
Thank u

Read your response slowly.

Which ruler has confirmed a covenant with many for 7 years?

How exactly does A WAR that lasted 7 years between 66-73 CE automatically translate to A COVENANT WITH MANY (note the word here is many, not God’s holy people) for 7 years?

Help us make sense of this.

And if the abomination of desolation is already fulfilled, which outer court of the temple that’ll be trampled for 42 months (3.5 years) was John referring to in Revelation 11 which was written over 2 decades after the destruction of the Jewish temple in 70 AD?
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by OkCornel(m): 6:12pm On Jul 05, 2022
immaculatesense:

Dear OkCornel

Thank u

And just another food for thought. If the abomination of desolation has already happened according to you, are you also telling us the great tribulation has also happened?

Read Matthew 24 v 15-21 slowly, and in context. Pay special attention to the parts bolded in red in verse 21.

Matthew 24 v 15-21
15 “So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand—
16 then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.
17 Let no one on the housetop go down to take anything out of the house.
18 Let no one in the field go back to get their cloak.
19 How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers!
20 Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath
21 FOR THEN there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again.

Are you telling us this great distress happened in 70 AD and would never be equalled again? Lmao, the persecution of the Jews in 70 AD pales in contrast to the Hitler’s holocaust.

The Jewish temple will be rebuilt, daily sacrifices will be restored, and the lawless one will defile it later on (2 Thessalonians 2 v 1-4 & Revelation 11 v 1-2 & Daniel 9 v 27). The desolation of the temple will kick off Jacob’s trouble which is a part of the great tribulation.

If you also claim Revelation 11 has happened, please who were the two witnesses? Don’t give me gymnastics o, because the scripture was specific on their abilities and how they’ll be killed and eventually resurrected…and what will happen shortly after their resurrection.

Patiently awaiting a well thought out response.
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by immaculatesense(m): 6:44pm On Jul 05, 2022
OkCornel:

Read your response slowly.

Which ruler has confirmed a covenant with many for 7 years?

How exactly does A WAR that lasted 7 years between 66-73 CE automatically translate to A COVENANT WITH MANY (note the word here is many, not God’s holy people) for 7 years?

Help us make sense of this.

And if the abomination of desolation is already fulfilled, which outer court of the temple that’ll be trampled for 42 months (3.5 years) was John referring to in Revelation 11 which was written over 2 decades after the destruction of the Jewish temple in 70 AD?

To ur first question...ur version used convenant,some other version use "treaty" which means an agreement...from the post I posted...before the start of the war...a treat was made between Rabbi Yohanan ben Zakkai( who represented God's holy people) and Vespasia(Titus father) for two tinz...to allow Dem build a school like a synagogue that will make the Jews continue their Judaism without the Temple...because they av admitted that the temple will be destroyed when they invade...also in the treaty...they pigrims were allowed into Jerusalem by the Romans but unfortunately they were not allowed to go back to their lands wen the war suddenly began which truncated the treaty,wen Vespasia left to claim the throne of the emperor...his son Titus invaded the land in 70CE(three and a half years from 66CE) and the war finished in 73/74CE to complete the seven years...it's in history...u can check it out ..also check out the write-ups of the Father's of faith in the Apostles era (first century) and they all confirm the fulfilment.And the funniest tin is that the treaty that permitted them to do that made Judaism to survive till today...that's why Jews still practice their religion even without the temple. Check Rabbinic Judaism.

To ur second question
I told you in Revelation,there are also backdated incidents that were also revealed like I started...for instance in Revelation 12 we were told about the war in heaven Revelation 12:7-8
[7]Then there was war in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon and his angels.
[8]And the dragon lost the battle, and he and his angels were forced out of heaven.

This war had bn fought years ago but it was captured in the Revelation or do u want to say the devil is still in heaven?

Back to urquestion...like I said...the desolation of Judea and Jerusalem lasted for 3 and half years (70CE - 73/74 CE)...and then they left after the war...so it lasted for that time. Go read on the history of the war and the statement of Clement and Tertulia on that (rhese are forefathers of prestige who saw those who say the apostlee and the incidents...that's why Jesus said in Matthew 24:15-16

I hope av answered ur question?
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:50pm On Jul 05, 2022
immaculatesense:

Dear MaxinDHouse
Please who teaches u all this concocted (to be polite) statement without facts and scriptural references? You did even quote a scripture to back ur three ambiguous statement? You are wiser than this na.
Not all believers will meet Jesus?Pliss who will be left?
Can u explain
1 Thessalonians 4:16-17
[16]For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a commanding shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trumpet call of God. First, the believers who have died will rise from their graves.
[17]Then, together with them, we who are still alive and remain on the earth will be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. Then we will be with the Lord forever.

I've told you to enroll for free home Bible study or you continue following misinformed Churchgoers up and down.
You and i aren't worshiping the same God!

In the beginning God never promised anyone heaven it's the earth that God always promise His faithful servants {Psalms 37:9-11, 29} but because the nation of Israelites was condemned with their city (Jerusalem) which supposed to be the center of God's Kingdom on earth {Matthew 23:37-38} Jesus reassured his faithful friends that God's promise of making Jews the first race is still on but the government house of God's Kingdom will no longer be on planet earth rather he is taking his co-rulers to where he came from "heaven" {John 14:1-3} so God's Kingdom will reign on planet earth but the rulers along with Jesus Christ will be in heaven!
The co-rulers are limited in number that's why Jesus often refer to them as "little flock" {Luke 12:32} they will become creatures without flesh so they can't marry like all other faithful servants of God again! Luke 20:34-36
But countless faithful servants of God and other Christians will live forever on planet earth {Matthew 5:5} that's why Jesus said John the baptist never qualified to join those going to heaven though because he was not baptized in spirit! Matthew 11:11-12

They will die first?
1 Corinthians 15:51-52
[51]But let me reveal to you a wonderful secret. We will not all die, but we will all be transformed!
[52]It will happen in a moment, in the blink of an eye, when the last trumpet is blown. For when the trumpet sounds, those who have died will be raised to live forever. And we who are living will also be transformed.
Just as Christ died and his body was buried all born again Christians will also die and be buried like seeds sown in the ground {1Corinthians 15:43} but some of them will not spend a second in their graves after the first set has been taken to heaven {1Thessalonians 4:17} others must wait until Michael (the Archangel) call them! 1Thessalonians 4:16

Nobody will see them?
Matthew 24:30
[30]And then at last, the sign that the Son of Man is coming will appear in the heavens, and there will be deep mourning among all the peoples of the earth. And they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Again...u are wiser than being receptive of every single teaching without even cross confirming

They will be taken to heaven as spirit beings so nobody can see them physically when they're moving but those on the earth will feel their departure! smiley

1 Like

Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by OkCornel(m): 6:52pm On Jul 05, 2022
immaculatesense:

To ur first question...ur version used convenant,some other version use "treaty" which means an agreement...from the post I posted...before the start of the war...a treat was made between Rabbi Yohanan ben Zakkai( who represented God's holy people) and Vespasia(Titus father) for two tinz...to allow Dem build a school like a synagogue that will make the Jews continue their Judaism without the Temple...because they av admitted that the temple will be destroyed when they invade...also in the treaty...they pigrims were allowed into Jerusalem by the Romans but unfortunately they were not allowed to go back to their lands wen the war suddenly began which truncated the treaty,wen Vespasia left to claim the throne of the emperor...his son Titus invaded the land in 70CE(three and a half years from 66CE) and the war finished in 73/74CE to complete the seven years...it's in history...u can check it out ..also check out the write-ups of the Father's of faith in the Apostles era (first century) and they all confirm the fulfilment.And the funniest tin is that the treaty that permitted them to do that made Judaism to survive till today...that's why Jews still practice their religion even without the temple. Check Rabbinic Judaism.

To ur second question
I told you in Revelation,there are also backdated incidents that were also revealed like I started...for instance in Revelation 12 we were told about the war in heaven Revelation 12:7-8
[7]Then there was war in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon and his angels.
[8]And the dragon lost the battle, and he and his angels were forced out of heaven.

This war had bn fought years ago but it was captured in the Revelation or do u want to say the devil is still in heaven?

Back to urquestion...like I said...the desolation of Judea and Jerusalem lasted for 3 and half years (70CE - 73/74 CE)...and then they left after the war...so it lasted for that time. Go read on the history of the war and the statement of Clement and Tertulia on that (rhese are forefathers of prestige who saw those who say the apostlee and the incidents...that's why Jesus said in Matthew 24:15-16

In other words, you’re telling us Matthew 24 v 15-21 especially verse 21 has happened?

Matthew 24 v 15-21
15 “So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand—
19 How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers!
21 FOR THEN there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again.

Let me give you another food for thought. Have you heard of;

1. The Maccabees
2. Antiochus Epiphanes?

Compare and contrast what happened in that timeframe with what happened in 70 AD.

To save you your time, both events (quite similar) happened after Daniel’s end time revelation, but have nothing to do with Matthew 24 or Daniel’s end time prophecies.
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by OkCornel(m): 6:56pm On Jul 05, 2022
immaculatesense:

To ur second question

When did Revelation 12 v 7-8 happen? Are you implying Revelation 12 v 5-6 & 13-17 has also happened?

Context is key o, bros.
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by TNORWAY: 7:03pm On Jul 05, 2022
OkCornel:

When did Revelation 12 v 7-8 happen? Are you implying Revelation 12 v 5-6 & 13-17 has also happened?

Context is key o, bros.
good p.m sir......you did not reply my messages sir.........hope you good sir?
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by immaculatesense(m): 7:08pm On Jul 05, 2022
OkCornel:

And just another food for thought. If the abomination of desolation has already happened according to you, are you also telling us the great tribulation has also happened?

Read Matthew 24 v 15-21 slowly, and in context. Pay special attention to the parts bolded in red in verse 21.

Matthew 24 v 15-21

Are you telling us this great distress happened in 70 AD and would never be equalled again? Lmao, the persecution of the Jews in 70 AD pales in contrast to the Hitler’s holocaust.

The Jewish temple will be rebuilt, daily sacrifices will be restored, and the lawless one will defile it later on (2 Thessalonians 2 v 1-4 & Revelation 11 v 1-2 & Daniel 9 v 27). The desolation of the temple will kick off Jacob’s trouble which is a part of the great tribulation.

If you also claim Revelation 11 has happened, please who were the two witnesses? Don’t give me gymnastics o, because the scripture was specific on their abilities and how they’ll be killed and eventually resurrected…and what will happen shortly after their resurrection.

Patiently awaiting a well thought out response.
Like I told u...u need to know how to read scriptures...for instance if u read the prophesy of Isaiah in Isaiah 14. Note...from verses 1-11 he was prophesying to the king of Babylon but from verses 12-15 he highlighted the fall of Lucifer the Satan and from 16-23 he went back to the prophecy on the Babylonian king. In Isaiah 7...verse 13-14 slot in the prophecy of Christ borth from a virgin then went back to his previous line from verse 15 downwards also in Isaiah 9. These are examples of how to read the scriptures and prophesies.
Back to the point if u read Matthew 24 very well Jesus even made a statement that "this generation will not pass away until these things are fulfilled"-vs 34...so, are u saying that the tribulations has already occurred in that generation or the second coming had already taken place in that generation? NO...in Matthew 24...Jesus was prophesying two things...the fall of Jerusalem and the end of the world...one happened before the end of the generation like Jesus predicted(the fall of Jerusalem) but the great tribulations was for a time for the future(whether it has started it not is another discussion on it own).
The same tin with Revelation 11...a part has bn fulfilled and the other part is for the future and that other part is wat Paul mention in 2 Thessalonians which was written during the period when the sige was going on... remember Paul had to beg them for relief to the saints in Jerusalem. And not verse 7
2 Thessalonians 2:3,6-7
[3]Don’t be fooled by what they say. For that day will not come until there is a great rebellion against God and the man of lawlessness is revealed—the one who brings destruction.
[6]And you know what is holding him back, for he can be revealed only when his time comes.
[7]For this lawlessness is already at work secretly, and it will remain secret until the one who is holding it back steps out of the way.

HE IS ALREADY AT WORK SECRETLY.

If u read the letters of Paul very well...he do talked as though the time in now now soon soon for the second coming because of that sign but one for fulfilled...the other will at an appointed time.
Thank u
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by immaculatesense(m): 7:13pm On Jul 05, 2022
OkCornel:

Context is key o, bros.
Yes it has...all of Revelation 12 has bn fulfilled...
Sir...i can't be going into details cos Revelation is wide and it not something that can just be said without fact...I won't like to go into it but the answer is YES...it's bn fulfilled...
If u tink it hasn't...tell me how it is going to and I will tell how it is...I hope I can talk than type...it's stressful typing
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by OkCornel(m): 7:17pm On Jul 05, 2022
immaculatesense:

Like I told u...u need to know how to read scriptures...for instance if u read the prophesy of Isaiah in Isaiah 14. Note...from verses 1-11 he was prophesying to the king of Babylon but from verses 12-15 he highlighted the fall of Lucifer the Satan and from 16-23 he went back to the prophecy on the Babylonian king. In Isaiah 7...verse 13-14 slot in the prophecy of Christ borth from a virgin then went back to his previous line from verse 15 downwards also in Isaiah 9. These are examples of how to read the scriptures and prophesies.
Back to the point if u read Matthew 24 very well Jesus even made a statement that "this generation will not pass away until these things are fulfilled"-vs 34...so, are u saying that the tribulations has already occurred in that generation or the second coming had already taken place in that generation? NO...in Matthew 24...Jesus was prophesying two things...the fall of Jerusalem and the end of the world...one happened before the end of the generation like Jesus predicted(the fall of Jerusalem) but the great tribulations was for a time for the future(whether it has started it not is another discussion on it own).
The same tin with Revelation 11...a part has bn fulfilled and the other part is for the future and that other part is wat Paul mention in 2 Thessalonians which was written during the period when the sige was going on... remember Paul had to beg them for relief to the saints in Jerusalem. And not verse 7
2 Thessalonians 2:3,6-7
[3]Don’t be fooled by what they say. For that day will not come until there is a great rebellion against God and the man of lawlessness is revealed—the one who brings destruction.
[6]And you know what is holding him back, for he can be revealed only when his time comes.
[7]For this lawlessness is already at work secretly, and it will remain secret until the one who is holding it back steps out of the way.

HE IS ALREADY AT WORK SECRETLY.

If u read the letters of Paul very well...he do talked as though the time in now now soon soon for the second coming because of that sign but one for fulfilled...the other will at an appointed time.
Thank u

You need to know how to interpret scriptures IN CONTEXT.

It’s more of exegesis (letting the text interpret itself) rather than eisegesis (imposing your assumptions into the text)

Now read Matthew 24 v 2 slowly.

The disciples asked 3 different questions;
1. When will the second temple be destroyed
2. The sign of Christ’s coming
3. The end of the age.

When you understand this, you’ll see how the rest of the passage fit IN CONTEXT.

Now please can you answer my question directly. Has Matthew 24 v 15-21 happened? Especially verse 21;

A simple yes or no. And when in history did this happen?
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by OkCornel(m): 7:18pm On Jul 05, 2022
immaculatesense:

Sir...i can't be going into details cos Revelation is wide and it not something that can just be said without fact...I won't like to go into it but the answer is YES...it's bn fulfilled...
If u tink it hasn't...tell me how it is going to and I will tell how it is...I hope I can talk than type...it's stressful typing

At what point in history did Revelation 12 v 7-8 happen?
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by OkCornel(m): 7:27pm On Jul 05, 2022
immaculatesense:

So let’s get this straight.

1. The woman in that chapter has already spent 1,260 days in the wilderness according to you (Revelation 12 v 6)

2. The dragon has already waged war against the other offsprings of the woman according to you (Revelation 12 v 17)

Wonderful…

Please reconcile this against Revelation 4 v 1;

1.After this I looked, and there before me was a door standing open in heaven. And the voice I had first heard speaking to me like a trumpet said, “Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after this.

I still wonder how Revelation 4 and subsequent chapters relate to past events.
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by immaculatesense(m): 7:39pm On Jul 05, 2022
OkCornel:

So let’s get this straight.

1. The woman in that chapter has already spent 1,260 days in the wilderness according to you (Revelation 12 v 6)

2. The dragon has already waged war against the other offsprings of the woman according to you (Revelation 12 v 17)

Wonderful…
Dear OkCornel
Like I said...I don't want to be dragged into Revelation 12...from Daniel 9...
The woman,the dragon,the flood,the wilderness and the offsprings have their meaning...but Revelation is different thing on it own...too complicated and cumbersome...
Let's just leave it at that please... I don't like talking on Revelation for reasons best known to me...
Thank you for respecting my reservation
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by OkCornel(m): 7:42pm On Jul 05, 2022
immaculatesense:

Dear OkCornel
Like I said...I don't want to be dragged into Revelation 12...from Daniel 9...
The woman,the dragon,the flood,the wilderness and the offsprings have their meaning...but Revelation is different thing on it own...too complicated and cumbersome...
Let's just leave it at that please... I don't like talking on Revelation for reasons best known to me...
Thank you for respecting my reservation

If Revelation 12 refers to a past event, please reconcile this against Revelation 4 v 1;

1.After this I looked, and there before me was a door standing open in heaven. And the voice I had first heard speaking to me like a trumpet said, “Come up here, and I will show you WHAT MUST TAKE PLACE AFTER THIS.

Enjoy your reservation smiley
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by immaculatesense(m): 7:54pm On Jul 05, 2022
OkCornel:

If Revelation 12 refers to a past event, please reconcile this against Revelation 4 v 1;

1.After this I looked, and there before me was a door standing open in heaven. And the voice I had first heard speaking to me like a trumpet said, “Come up here, and I will show you WHAT MUST TAKE PLACE AFTER THIS.

Enjoy your reservation smiley
Dear OkCornel
Some of the Revelation is already fulfilled...let me ask u has Revelation 5 not bn fulfilled?...has Jesus not shed had blood for our Ransom or we will av to wait till the future?
In Revelation 12:8-9
[9]This great dragon—the ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, the one deceiving the whole world—was thrown down to the earth with all his angels.

Was that passage not fulfilled and Isaiah retrated it in Isaiah 14:12-15
[12]“How you are fallen from heaven,
    O shining star, son of the morning!
You have been thrown down to the earth,
    you who destroyed the nations of the world.
[13]For you said to yourself,
    ‘I will ascend to heaven and set my throne above God’s stars.
I will preside on the mountain of the gods
    far away in the north.
[14]I will climb to the highest heavens
    and be like the Most High.’
[15]Instead, you will be brought down to the place of the dead,
    down to its lowest depths.

Or was Isaiah predicting the future and he used past tense "u av bn thrown down to earth"? vs 12.

OkCornel do u even compare scriptures?
Like I said earlier...I will not be dragged into Revelation
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by OkCornel(m): 8:23pm On Jul 05, 2022
immaculatesense:

Dear OkCornel
Some of the Revelation is already fulfilled...let me ask u has Revelation 5 not bn fulfilled?...has Jesus not shed had blood for our Ransom or we will av to wait till the future?
In Revelation 12:8-9
[9]This great dragon—the ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, the one deceiving the whole world—was thrown down to the earth with all his angels.

Was that passage not fulfilled and Isaiah retrated it in Isaiah 14:12-15
    far away in the north.

Or was Isaiah predicting the future and he used past tense "u av bn thrown down to earth"? vs 12.

OkCornel do u even compare scriptures?
Like I said earlier...I will not be dragged into Revelation

Please read Isaiah 14 in context. Don’t pick verse 12-15 and interpret out of context.

Who was Isaiah 14 addressed to?

I find it interesting you stopped at verse 15, why didn’t you continue to 16-19 so we discuss the bigger picture?

Read verse 16-17 slowly;
16 Those who see you stare at you, they ponder your fate: “Is this the man who shook the earthand made kingdoms tremble,
17 the man who made the world a wilderness, who overthrew its cities and would not let his captives go home?”

Question 1: Is your so called dragon AND his angels that were cast out of heaven suddenly become “a man” in Isaiah 14 v 16-17? Context! Context!! Context!!!

Question 2: Read Isaiah 14 v 18-19. Does your dragon have a tomb? undecided

Question 3: Again, explain to us how Revelation 12 is already fulfilled when it clearly states in Revelation 4 v 1 that the events revealed to John ARE THINGS THAT WILL HAPPEN?

The way some of you interpret scriptures out of context is amazing. Isaiah 14 v 12-15 has no connection whatsoever with Revelation 12.

Find another scripture reference.
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by LordReed(m): 8:46pm On Jul 05, 2022
immaculatesense:

Dear LordReed
I laugh...u av data na...when did scientist admit that the Earth is not flat? And compare it to 4000 yrs old Isaiah statement date. Simple.
You talk about education? Were it not those who were educated that keep changing their theories till date? Ask ursef "how many changes of theories on the number of planet we av since 100 years ago till now.."? And their theory of evolution has changed from time to time...so called educated.
And this people u call uneducated av made claims over thousands of years ago...it remains unchanged and even scientists are falling back on those fact to confirm their hypothesis.
Thank u LordReed

LoLz! Isaish was not written 4000yrs ago it was written less than 3000yrs ago about the same time ancient scientists confirmed the sphericity of the Earth.

What changes are you talking about?

Bwahahahahaha! Scientists are not falling back to your ancient Hebrew tales, who is deceiving you with that?
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by sonmvayina(m): 8:54pm On Jul 05, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bdwm9TMlsk

Jesus and the jorks wins....
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by immaculatesense(m): 8:57pm On Jul 05, 2022
OkCornel:

Please read Isaiah 14 in context. Don’t pick verse 12-15 and interpret out of context.

Who was Isaiah 14 addressed to?

Read verse 16-17 slowly;
16 Those who see you stare at you, they ponder your fate: “Is this the man who shook the earthand made kingdoms tremble,
17 the man who made the world a wilderness, who overthrew its cities and would not let his captives go home?”

Question 1: Is your so called dragon AND his angels that were cast out of heaven suddenly “a man” in Isaiah 14 v 16-17? Context! Context!! Context!!!

Question 2: Read Isaiah 14 v 18-19. Does your dragon have a tomb? undecided

Question 3: Again, explain to us how Revelation 12 is already fulfilled when it clearly states in Revelation 4 v 1 that the events revealed to John ARE THINGS THAT WILL HAPPEN?

The way some of you interpret scriptures out of context is amazing. Isaiah 14 v 12-15 has no connection whatsoever with Revelation 12.

Find another scripture reference.
U kept saying contest...did d king of Babylon the morning star...u don't know wat context seems to be... judging by ur definition of context then Isaiah is not talking about Jesus in Isaiah 14:12-15
    far away in the north.

And Isaiah is not also talking about Jesus in Isaiah 7:14
[14]All right then, the Lord himself will give you the sign. Look! The virgin will conceive a child! She will give birth to a son and will call him Immanuel (which means ‘God is with us’).

Since chapter 8 shows that the immanuel was born. So it must be different from the immanuel of Matthew. Read Isaiah 8:4,8
[4]For before this child is old enough to say ‘Papa’ or ‘Mama,’ the king of Assyria will carry away both the abundance of Damascus and the riches of Samaria.”
[8]and sweep into Judah until it is chin deep. It will spread its wings, submerging your land from one end to the other, O Immanuel.

And
Matthew 1:23
[23]“Look! The virgin will conceive a child!
    She will give birth to a son,
and they will call him Immanuel,
    which means ‘God is with us.’”

But that context is not right...because the immanuel in Isaiah 7 is Jesus and same with Matthew 1:23.
Do you know why?
Isaiah 8:3 showed that the immanuel born in chapter 8 was not from a virgin. Read
Isaiah 8:3
[3]Then I slept with my wife, and she became pregnant and gave birth to a son. And the lord said, “Call him Maher-shalal-hash-baz.
Isaiah 8:4
[4]For before this child is old enough to say ‘Papa’ or ‘Mama,’ the king of Assyria will carry away both the abundance of Damascus and the riches of Samaria.”

Bottom line
So,as u can see...even though the child was not born of a virgin and was named immanuel...he still went on to fulfil the prophecy of Isaiah 7:15-16
[15]By the time this child is old enough to choose what is right and reject what is wrong, he will be eating yogurt and honey.
[16]For before the child is that old, the lands of the two kings you fear so much will both be deserted.

In Isaiah 8:4

Jesus did not fulfil the prophesy but he fulfilled the virgin birth and also named Immanuel.

Here is my point...u must be able to know how prophecy are bn said and how it is bn fulfilled...some are meant for now and some for future both in the same prophecy.

I rest my case
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by immaculatesense(m): 9:05pm On Jul 05, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz! Isaish was not written 4000yrs ago it was written less than 3000yrs ago about the same time ancient scientists confirmed the sphericity of the Earth.

What changes are you talking about?

Bwahahahahaha! Scientists are not falling back to your ancient Hebrew tales, who is deceiving you with that?
LordReed...please wat do u gain from lying?
Isaiah lived in the 7thBC and the earliest document that claim the Earth is spherical was in the 5BC...which one is earlier...look at it below

Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by OkCornel(m): 9:12pm On Jul 05, 2022
immaculatesense:

U kept saying contest...did d king of Babylon the morning star...u don't know wat context seems to be... judging by ur definition of context then Isaiah is not talking about Jesus in Isaiah 14:12-15
    far away in the north.

And Isaiah is not also talking about Jesus in Isaiah 7:14
[14]All right then, the Lord himself will give you the sign. Look! The virgin will conceive a child! She will give birth to a son and will call him Immanuel (which means ‘God is with us’).

Since chapter 8 shows that the immanuel was born. So it must be different from the immanuel of Matthew. Read Isaiah 8:4,8
[8]and sweep into Judah until it is chin deep. It will spread its wings, submerging your land from one end to the other, O Immanuel.

And
Matthew 1:23
[23]“Look! The virgin will conceive a child!
    She will give birth to a son,
and they will call him Immanuel,
    which means ‘God is with us.’”

But that context is not right...because the immanuel in Isaiah 7 is Jesus and same with Matthew 1:23.
Do you know why?
Isaiah 8:3 showed that the immanuel born in chapter 8 was not from a virgin. Read
Isaiah 8:3
[3]Then I slept with my wife, and she became pregnant and gave birth to a son. And the lord said, “Call him Maher-shalal-hash-baz.
Isaiah 8:4

Bottom line
So,as u can see...even though the child was not born of a virgin and was named immanuel...he still went on to fulfil the prophecy of Isaiah 7:15-16
[15]By the time this child is old enough to choose what is right and reject what is wrong, he will be eating yogurt and honey.
[16]For before the child is that old, the lands of the two kings you fear so much will both be deserted.

In Isaiah 8:4

Jesus did not fulfil the prophesy but he fulfilled the virgin birth and also named Immanuel.

Here is my point...u must be able to know how prophecy are bn said and how it is bn fulfilled...some are meant for now and some for future both in the same prophecy.

I rest my case

For the umpteenth time, go and research history and culture in the ancient Middle East. “Morning star” and “King of kings” are titles Kings of Babylon and Persia/Medes appropriate to themselves.

Back to the matter, you’ve butchered Isaiah 14 (addressed to the King of Babylon) and taken verse 12-15 out of context.

Read on to verse 16-19. Of verse 12-15 refers to Satan and his angels, please use your God given brain and sound mind to ask yourself if Satan is now “a man” in verse 16-17, or has a tomb in verse 18-19.

By the way, you carefully dodged the question on Matthew 24 v 21.

Has this great tribulation which will be unequalled in the history of mankind happened? Yes or No. If yes, when?

Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by LordReed(m): 9:22pm On Jul 05, 2022
immaculatesense:

LordReed...please wat do u gain from lying?
Isaiah lived in the 7thBC and the earliest document that claim the Earth is spherical was in the 5BC...which one is earlier...look at it below

7th century BCE is not 4000years ago I hope you realise now. And I said about the time the sphericity was confirmed, Chapter 40 was not written in 7th century BCE.

Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by immaculatesense(m): 8:07am On Jul 06, 2022
LordReed:

7th century BCE is not 4000years ago I hope you realise now. And I said about the time the sphericity was confirmed, Chapter 40 was not written in 7th century BCE.
You are just confusing urself...either u pick 7th century or 6th century...both are still earlier than 5th century that scientist accept fhat the world is spherical...or do u wanna argue that?
Oga...6th century BC and 5th century BC which one is earlier?

ANSWER oooo
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by immaculatesense(m): 8:25am On Jul 06, 2022
OkCornel:

For the umpteenth time, go and research history and culture in the ancient Middle East. “Morning star” and “King of kings” are titles Kings of Babylon and Persia/Medes appropriate to themselves.

Back to the matter, you’ve butchered Isaiah 14 (addressed to the King of Babylon) and taken verse 12-15 out of context.

Read on to verse 16-19. Of verse 12-15 refers to Satan and his angels, please use your God given brain and sound mind to ask yourself if Satan is now “a man” in verse 16-17, or has a tomb in verse 18-19.

By the way, you carefully dodged the question on Matthew 24 v 21.

Has this great tribulation which will be unequalled in the history of mankind happened? Yes or No. If yes, when?
Dear OkCornel
U kept changing goal post to avoid my questions...I av answered all ur questions and I won't avoid answering Dem.

1)u asked whether Satan is a man?...was God a man wen Moses called him "a man of war" in Exodus 15:3? Read
The Lord is eminently a Man of War, as He musters the Forces together, and leads them as their General into the Field of Battle.

Wen Moses sang the song after their delivery and crossing the Reed sea...did God appear physically with his warriors to fight on a FIELD against the armies of Pharaoh...Think man think...
You said the devil is not a man...is God a man?...den this passage and many other that used man's attribute in reference to God must not be talking about God but someone else.

2) in verse 21 of Matthew 24 u quote...it says FOR THEN...don't u recorgnise that three questions were asked in verse one from his apostles?...he answered all the three in just one chapter...I won't be repeating myself...go and read my comment on how those three answers were sorted in the intertwined chapter.

3) You avoided my analysis of Isaiah 7&8 because u know u are hooked. You avoided all my questions by asking more questions just to avoid answer?
Now answer those questions
1) Explain the prophesy of Isaiah 7 and it's fulfilment
2)What biblical or historical proof shows that the time was PAUSED in Daniel 9
3)Who is the Anointed one?
4)Has the Anointed One died or we are still waiting for his death
5)All the first century father believe the prophecy were fulfilled in Daniel 9...can u point to ur evidence to proof that lie and tell us the meaning of 70 weeks and how u claim those 70 weeks will be fulfilled in the future and the timing must be accurate.
6) Lastly in Matthew 24... questions were asked on the destruction of the temple,the sign of the second coming and the end of the world. Jesus answered all these questions in just one chapter..please can u tell us which verses answered what question from verse 4-51.

I av answered all ur questions...stop dodging mine...please answer before asking further complicated questions that change our points from Daniel 9
Thank you
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by LordReed(m): 8:44am On Jul 06, 2022
immaculatesense:

You are just confusing urself...either u pick 7th century or 6th century...both are still earlier than 5th century that scientist accept fhat the world is spherical...or do u wanna argue that?
Oga...6th century BC and 5th century BC which one is earlier?

ANSWER oooo

Obviously the 6th but that is talking about documentary evidence, the idea would have been around sometime before it was documented. Also circle is not sphere. A circle is a flat 2d object. In fact the idea at the time was that the earth was a flat disc with a dome covering.

Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by OkCornel(m): 9:16am On Jul 06, 2022
immaculatesense:

Dear OkCornel
U kept changing goal post to avoid my questions...I av answered all ur questions and I won't avoid answering Dem.

1)u asked whether Satan is a man?...was God a man wen Moses called him "a man of war" in Exodus 15:3? Read
The Lord is eminently a Man of War, as He musters the Forces together, and leads them as their General into the Field of Battle.

Wen Moses sang the song after their delivery and crossing the Reed sea...did God appear physically with his warriors to fight on a FIELD against the armies of Pharaoh...Think man think...
You said the devil is not a man...is God a man?...den this passage and many other that used man's attribute in reference to God must not be talking about God but someone else.

2) in verse 21 of Matthew 24 u quote...it says FOR THEN...don't u recorgnise that three questions were asked in verse one from his apostles?...he answered all the three in just one chapter...I won't be repeating myself...go and read my comment on how those three answers were sorted in the intertwined chapter.

3) You avoided my analysis of Isaiah 7&8 because u know u are hooked. You avoided all my questions by asking more questions just to avoid answer?
5)All the first century father believe the prophecy were fulfilled in Daniel 9...can u point to ur evidence to proof that lie and tell us the meaning of 70 weeks and how u claim those 70 weeks will be fulfilled in the future and the timing must be accurate.
6) Lastly in Matthew 24... questions were asked on the destruction of the temple,the sign of the second coming and the end of the world. Jesus answered all these questions in just one chapter..please can u tell us which verses answered what question from verse 4-51.

I av answered all ur questions...stop dodging mine...please answer before asking further complicated questions that change our points from Daniel 9
Thank you

You don’t read, if not you’ll see how I’ve answered your questions.

I’ll answer you again in details.
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by OkCornel(m): 9:30am On Jul 06, 2022
immaculatesense:

Dear OkCornel

Again, another scripture taken out of context to drive home a faulty point.

Is the Lord LITERALLY a man of war? Provide us with examples in the scriptures where THE MOST HIGH left his throne, took the form of a man to fight wars on behalf of Israel.

Back to the matter. Please and please tell us with the sound mind I assume you have. Who was Isaiah 14 v 4-24 addressed to?

The King of Babylon? Or to Satan…

immaculatesense:

u

You’re merely repeating what I’ve mentioned in a previous post. There were three questions asked. The question is, do you understand how the answers is in response to each of the questions? Such that you’re not mixing up one answer for an unrelated question.

immaculatesense:

If you’ve done your research on the Maccabees, Antiochus Epiphanes and the events of 70 AD, you won’t be saying this. Study history and get things in context. It’s your type that would have claimed Daniel’s prophecy was already fulfilled by Antiochus Epiphanes. Same error you’re repeating with General Titus and destruction of Jerusalem in 70AD.

immaculatesense:

Explaining Isaiah 7 is a deflection from the real issues raised on Matthew 24 and Isaiah 14. But I will oblige you on this, and I am not going to dwell on this for too long.

Isaiah 7 verse 14 was a multiple fulfillment. One which is directly in connection to the sign Ahaz sought to confirm the two Canaanite Kings whom Israel feared would be raided by them would be destroyed. This was fulfilled in Isaiah 8 v 3-4.

The other fulfillment, which is not directly connected to the sign Ahaz sought for, but was counted as fulfillment of prophecy nonetheless was in Matthew 1 v 23.

immaculatesense:

Read Daniel 9 v 24-27 together, you'll see the context.

Verse 24 - The entire 70 x 7 is for the Jews and the city of Jerusalem to;
1. Finish Transgression
2. Put an end to sin
3. Atone for wickedness
4. Bring in EVERLASTING RIGHTEOUSNESS
5. Seal up prophecy and vision
6. Anoint the most holy place.

As we are all aware, none of these has been achieved by the Jews and the inhabitants of Jerusalem up till today. Why? Because the "final 7" is yet to happen after which the millennial kingdom of Christ would be set up.

Verse 25 & 26 - Clearly states "69 x 7" will span the period from when the word goes out to restore Jerusalem to when the anointed one will be cut-off.

Verse 27 - The "final 7" is yet to happen, as a covenant WITH MANY (not just the holy people) is yet to be in place. This is the same covenant which would be broken midway and the outer court of the temple would be trampled by the gentiles for 42 months (3.5 years i.e. one half of 7 years) in Revelation 11 v 2

If you dispute the above, then please prove to us how the Jews and inhabitants of Jerusalem achieved the 6 points set out in verse 24.

immaculatesense:

Jesus Christ

immaculatesense:

My answer to question 3 should answer this already.

immaculatesense:

"69 x 7" are already fulfilled. Read Daniel 9 v 25 slowly. The final 7 is yet to happen, as a covenant with many is not in place yet.
If Daniel's 70x7 is already fulfilled, are you implying the great tribulation has happened and Jesus second coming has happened, hmmm?

immaculatesense:

The signs of the second coming and end of the age - Matthew 24 v 14-15, 21,24 & 29

immaculatesense:

Thank you

And by the way you’re yet to confirm whether the great tribulation Jesus spoke of in Matthew 24 v 21 has happened or not undecided I won’t let you off the hook on this one.
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by nnamdiosu(m): 11:17am On Jul 06, 2022
CaptMarvel:
After The Rapture, The Antichrist will set up his kingdom. He will release a mark (dna vaccine) for everyone to take, those that take it will be part of the one world government and they will enjoy its benefit, but they can't live up to 10years before they are all thrown to hell at the coming of Christ.

Those that didn't take it will be persecuted and killed, they will be resurrected at the coming of Jesus and will all move to Jerusalem for the beginning of the millennial reign.

After the Rapture, there will be Alien(demon) invasion, there will also be meteor shower that will cause great destructions. The Antichrist kingdom will be failing at the end of the 7years, and those that buy into it will be sorry they did but it will be too late, then God will rain down his Judgment upon the earth through Asteroids, weather catastrophe, there will be wars and viruses released by demonic scientists, at the end of it all Christ will come with millions of Angels to fight the Antichrist kingdom, destroy the demons and their agents, everyone that takes the mark of the beast will fall down dead into hell as the foot of Jesus stepped on the earth.

The Antichrist and the false prophet will be thrown into lake of fire, Lucifer will be bound for a thousand years by Arch-Angel Michael and thrown to the bottomless pit, and the millennial reign will begin.

After the thousand years are over he will be released from the bottomless pit and go to deceived the world maybe for another thousand years or more and they will gather to fight the beloved city of God, but fire will come down from heaven and destroy them all, the battle will be much and the earth will be finally destroyed and scatter with pieces into the solar system. Then the souls of everyone that ever lives in our earth plane from its inception, and those in hell will be called forth for judgment at the Great white Throne.

The ones whose names are not in the book of life will be cast to the lake of fire eternally, and those that made it into the book of life will reign with God forever. And there will be new earth and new heaven which will be bigger better and more lofty than the former.

Rejoice o ye Saints of God, for blessed is he that made it into the Rapture, blessed is he that takes part in the first resurrection unto such the second death(lake of fire) has no power.

Maranatha.
Very nice narration.
I love the way you systematically dropped the points. Weldone.

However note that it's only the souls of those from inception of the earth, who didn't make heaven that will be judged.

The Saints amongst men would have passed through Christ judgment throne for the sole purpose of attributing their rewards to them.

The great final white throne judgment would be for those who will face the second death.
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by immaculatesense(m): 3:56pm On Jul 06, 2022
LordReed:

Obviously the 6th but that is talking about documentary evidence, the idea would have been around sometime before it was documented. Also circle is not sphere. A circle is a flat 2d object. In fact the idea at the time was that the earth was a flat disc with a dome covering.
Sorry...u seem like someone dat knows nothing and u sound like someone I av chat with in another moniker...but that aside...u said "MAYBE the idea was around at the time and no proof?...tell me the old Hebrew word for sphere not the modern Hebrew ooo and tell me anyone before Isaiah that say the earth is spherical or cycle...
If u can't answer these questions...just don't come to my mention...I am done wasting my time with u man...if u don't believe God or scriptures...no wahala...don't just like that the scriptures is false

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Love Life Of Athiests And Agnostics / Nigerian Churches And Their Individual Madness Part 2: RCCG!! / Should We Really Accept John 14:6 As The Word Of Jesus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 218
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.