Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? (2812 Views)

2019 Prophecies: Paul Enenche Reveals What God Told Him Will Happen In Nigeria / VISION: After Rapture, Hospitals Will Not Treat Anyone Without Mark Of The Beast / The Great Tribulations After Rapture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by Hope2014(m): 11:56pm On Jul 07, 2022
OkCornel:

Now let’s rewind to Daniel 9 v 24. At the end of the 70 weeks, certain things are meant to be fulfilled by the Jews and inhabitants of Jerusalem namely;

1. Finish Transgression
2. Put an end to sin
3. Atone for wickedness
4. Bring in EVERLASTING RIGHTEOUSNESS
5. Seal up prophecy and vision
6. Anoint the most holy place.

At what point in history where these achieved? If you insist the 70 weeks prophecy has elapsed.
Please which 70 weeks prophecy. After Rapture is tribulation vials of wrath then I think Jesus is coming to commit mass genocide to welcome in the millennial reign, after the millennial reign then another mass burnings and burial to welcome judgement day. The only thing I don't know is will things be very hard after Rapture like food and water??
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by OkCornel(m): 12:05am On Jul 08, 2022
Hope2014:

Please which 70 weeks prophecy. After Rapture is tribulation vials of wrath then I think Jesus is coming to commit mass genocide to welcome in the millennial reign, after the millennial reign then another mass burnings and burial to welcome judgement day. The only thing I don't know is will things be very hard after Rapture like food and water??

I’m referring to Daniel’s 70 weeks prophecy in Daniel 9. There’s one week (7 years) left to elapse. It will start when the lawless one creates a covenant with many and would break it midway (Daniel 9 v 27)

And by the way, pretribulation rapture is a false doctrine.

1 Like

Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by Hope2014(m): 12:16am On Jul 08, 2022
OkCornel:

I’m referring to Daniel’s 70 weeks prophecy in Daniel 9. There’s one week (7 years) left to elapse. It will start when the lawless one creates a covenant with many and would break it midway (Daniel 9 v 27)

And by the way, pretribulation rapture is a false doctrine.
Is the lawless one Antichrist or The Wicked. And also what is the covenant about.
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by OkCornel(m): 12:38am On Jul 08, 2022
Hope2014:

Is the lawless one Antichrist or The Wicked. And also what is the covenant about.
The Lawless One is the AntiChrist

It's a treaty with Israel and rival nations which will usher a period of peace. Israel would be betrayed, as the covenant would be broken mid-way, the temple desecrated...and that'll usher in the time of Jacob's trouble, and by extension...the great tribulation around the world.
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by immaculatesense(m): 8:08am On Jul 08, 2022
OkCornel:

Now let’s rewind to Daniel 9 v 24. At the end of the 70 weeks, certain things are meant to be fulfilled by the Jews and inhabitants of Jerusalem namely;

1. Finish Transgression
2. Put an end to sin
3. Atone for wickedness

At what point in history where these achieved? If you insist the 70 weeks prophecy has elapsed.
Did u even see my last post on Daniel? Before I post that one on Matthew?...it's just the second to my last comment...go and read it...I took all the time to explain the whole Daniel 9 from verse 1-27...and I answered All those ur six questions there.
With all the historical proves I revealed there,no one can reasonably question those fact unless the person want to claim that those timing were here Coincidence...and that will be some kind unreasonable...so,go check it out and quote me on it and ask questions. I am here.
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by immaculatesense(m): 8:16am On Jul 08, 2022
OkCornel:

The Lawless One is the AntiChrist

It's a treaty with Israel and rival nations which will usher a period of peace. Israel would be betrayed, as the covenant would be broken mid-way, the temple desecrated...and that'll usher in the time of Jacob's trouble, and by extension...the great tribulation around the world.
Dear OkCornel
I have told u...the Antichrist is not a person but spirit. All the verses that talk about the Antichrist never revealed it has person but spirit/ideology. It is only saint John that talk about Antichrist...go and read 1John very well. The wicked on which is the beast is a very different character on it own...but since that is in the book of Revelation...I won't delve into it at all.
Below are ALL the verses that talked about Antichrist in the WHOLE Bible;even John told us in 1john4:3 that the Antichrist is already in the world. So,tell me...wat Antichrist are u expecting again?
1 John 2:18,22
[18]Dear children, the last hour is here. You have heard that the Antichrist is coming, and already many such antichrists have appeared. From this we know that the last hour has come.
[22]And who is a liar? Anyone who says that Jesus is not the Christ. Anyone who denies the Father and the Son is an antichrist.
1 John 4:3
[3]But if someone claims to be a prophet and does not acknowledge the truth about Jesus, that person is not from God. Such a person has the spirit of the Antichrist, which you heard is coming into the world and indeed is already here.
2 John 1:7
[7]I say this because many deceivers have gone out into the world. They deny that Jesus Christ came in a real body. Such a person is a deceiver and an antichrist.

Stay BLESSED.
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by OkCornel(m): 8:23am On Jul 08, 2022
immaculatesense:

Did u even see my last post on Daniel? Before I post that one on Matthew?...it's just the second to my last comment...go and read it...I took all the time to explain the whole Daniel 9 from verse 1-27...and I answered All those ur six questions there.
With all the historical proves I revealed there,no one can reasonably question those fact unless the person want to claim that those timing were here Coincidence...and that will be some kind unreasonable...so,go check it out and quote me on it and ask questions. I am here.

I saw it. It didn’t answer the questions spot on.

For example;

1. When was the most holy place anointed? The answers I saw there were;

A) The most holy (not the most holy place o) was anointed was referring to Christ. Or

B) Christ is the holy of Holies…hence, that is how the “most holy place” is anointed.

The question was on “ when the most holy place was anointed” not “when the most Holy person was anointed”

2) When was prophecy and vision sealed up? No direct answer to this. And just to add, prophecies on the second coming of Christ is yet to be fulfilled!

3) When was EVERLASTING RIGHTEOUSNESS brought in?

The answer there was about preaching of everlasting righteousness, rather than when everlasting righteousness would actually be a reality in Jerusalem and by extension, the world.

Everlasting righteousness can only be brought in when the millennial kingdom commences, and Christ rules the nations with a rod of iron. This is yet to happen.

So please, my 6 questions from Daniel 9 v 24 still stands. At what point in history were these achieved by the Jews and inhabitants of the city of Jerusalem?

1. Finish Transgression
2. Put an end to sin
3. Atone for wickedness
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by immaculatesense(m): 8:25am On Jul 08, 2022
Hope2014:

Dear Hope2014
Let no one decieve u of expected a future tribulations... tribulations had started a very very long time ago...do u think the tribulations in Revelation will happen in the space of one year? Seven years? NO!...if u read very well those tribulations that will follow after each trumpet and bowls...do u know how many people in man history have died due to famine? Do u know how many had died due to sickness? Do u know how many had died due to war or terror?...the tribulations has started a long time ago...the end of tribulations will Mark the peaceful reign of Christ that will begin with the Ressurrection of the living and the dead. Don't let anyone decieve you...
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by OkCornel(m): 8:26am On Jul 08, 2022
immaculatesense:

Dear OkCornel
I have told u...the Antichrist is not a person but spirit. All the verses that talk about the Antichrist never revealed it has person but spirit/ideology. It is only saint John that talk about Antichrist...go and read 1John very well. The wicked on which is the beast is a very different character on it own...but since that is in the book of Revelation...I won't delve into it at all.
Below are ALL the verses that talked about Antichrist in the WHOLE Bible;even John told us in 1john4:3 that the Antichrist is already in the world. So,tell me...wat Antichrist are u expecting again?
1 John 2:18,22
[18]Dear children, the last hour is here. You have heard that the Antichrist is coming, and already many such antichrists have appeared. From this we know that the last hour has come.
[22]And who is a liar? Anyone who says that Jesus is not the Christ. Anyone who denies the Father and the Son is an antichrist.
1 John 4:3
[3]But if someone claims to be a prophet and does not acknowledge the truth about Jesus, that person is not from God. Such a person has the spirit of the Antichrist, which you heard is coming into the world and indeed is already here.
2 John 1:7
[7]I say this because many deceivers have gone out into the world. They deny that Jesus Christ came in a real body. Such a person is a deceiver and an antichrist.

Stay BLESSED.

So the Antichrist who will make war with the two witnesses and kill them in Revelation 11. Has that happened already? Is that Antichrist not a single man?

The Antichrist who will desecrate the temple as Paul explained in 2 Thessalonians 2 v 1-4, is that not a single man?

Context is key.
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by OkCornel(m): 8:30am On Jul 08, 2022
Daniel 9 v 24;

24 “Seventy ‘sevens’ are decreed for your people and your holy city to finish transgression, to put an end to sin, to atone for wickedness, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the Most Holy Place.

Immaculatesense, read the bolded part of Daniel 9 v 24 and please tell me when exactly in history did Daniel’s people (the Israelites) and the most holy city (Jerusalem) achieve these things in history?

1. Finish Transgression
2. Put an end to sin
3. Atone for wickedness

The same people who rejected the anointed one and cut him off, at what point in history did they achieve those 6 things spelt out in Daniel 9 v 24?
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by immaculatesense(m): 8:36am On Jul 08, 2022
OkCornel:

I saw it. It didn’t answer the questions spot on.

For example;

1. When was the most holy place anointed? The answers I saw there were;

A) The most holy (not the most holy place o) was anointed was referring to Christ. Or

B) Christ is the holy of Holies…hence, that is how the “most holy place” is anointed.

The question was on “ when the most holy place was anointed” not “when the most Holy person was anointed”

2) When was prophecy and vision sealed up? No direct answer to this. And just to add, prophecies on the second coming of Christ is yet to be fulfilled!

3) When was EVERLASTING RIGHTEOUSNESS brought in?

The answer there was about preaching of everlasting righteousness, rather than when everlasting righteousness would actually be a reality in Jerusalem and by extension, the world.

Everlasting righteousness can only be brought in when the millennial kingdom commences, and Christ rules the nations with a rod of iron. This is yet to happen.

So please, my 6 questions from Daniel 9 v 24 still stands. At what point in history were these achieved by the Jews and inhabitants of the city of Jerusalem?

1. Finish Transgression
2. Put an end to sin
3. Atone for wickedness
Dear OkCornel
That's why I said...u didn't take ur time to read my write up...if u had...u would av broaden ur knowledge and no one is showing ego here...
I used this verse for you when Jesus first proclaim himself as the Anointed One.
Luke 4:17-18
[17]The scroll of Isaiah the prophet was handed to him. He unrolled the scroll and found the place where this was written:
[18]“The Spirit of the lord is upon me,
    for he has anointed me to bring Good News to the poor.
He has sent me to proclaim that captives will be released,
    that the blind will see,
that the oppressed will be set free,

From the period the king Arterxerxes made d declaration to build Jerusalem and the temple to this time Jesus entered the temple in 30CE,Historians revealed it was 483 years (according to Daniel's seven of seven plus sixty two of seven =483year)

Jesus became the everlasting righteousness of God and mankind that was BROUGHT IN to the temple to declare the ACCEPTABLE YEAR of the Lord.

OkCornel
I understand the millennium year reign of Christ and it's yea and Amen...no doubt about that...but the point is that John talked about the millennium reign...it is yea and Amen. But the bone of contention here is...did Daniel chapter 9 talk of the Millennium reign or the rebuilding/destruction and the coming of the Anointed One? The answer is...Daniel in chapter 9 does not talk about the Millennium reign in any of the verses but talked about the rebuilding/destruction and the coming of the Anointed One...since that is wat he was praying about from verse 1-14.

Thank u
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by OkCornel(m): 8:40am On Jul 08, 2022
immaculatesense:

Dear Hope2014
Let no one decieve u of expected a future tribulations... tribulations had started a very very long time ago...do u think the tribulations in Revelation will happen in the space of one year? Seven years? NO!...if u read very well those tribulations that will follow after each trumpet and bowls...do u know how many people in man history have died due to famine? Do u know how many had died due to sickness? Do u know how many had died due to war or terror?...the tribulations has started a long time ago...the end of tribulations will Mark the peaceful reign of Christ that will begin with the Ressurrection of the living and the dead. Don't let anyone decieve you...

Hope 2014 - Matthew 24 v 9 speaks of persecution which is actually different from Matthew 24 v 21-22, which is yet to happen.

Matthew 24 v 9;
9 “Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me.

This has happened, and still happening…

Matthew 24 v 21-22

21 For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again.

22 “If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened

This is yet to happen…
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by immaculatesense(m): 8:42am On Jul 08, 2022
OkCornel:

So the Antichrist who will make war with the two witnesses and kill them in Revelation 11. Has that happened already? Is that Antichrist not a single man?

The Antichrist who will desecrate the temple as Paul explained in 2 Thessalonians 2 v 1-4, is that not a single man?

Context is key.
OkCornel...guy...I told u I don't want to delve into Revelation...but let me give u a clue...Satan the devil will form his own trinity himself,the Beast and the false prophet...at that time will 2thessalonia and Revelation will be fulfilled. Let me ask u...is Antichrist the Satan, or the Beast or the False prophet?...ur answer to this question will make u understand that 2thessalonia very well.
Thank u
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by OkCornel(m): 8:44am On Jul 08, 2022
immaculatesense:

Dear OkCornel
That's why I said...u didn't take ur time to read my write up...if u had...u would av broaden ur knowledge and no one is showing ego here...
I used this verse for you when Jesus first proclaim himself as the Anointed One.
Luke 4:17-18
[17]The scroll of Isaiah the prophet was handed to him. He unrolled the scroll and found the place where this was written:
[18]“The Spirit of the lord is upon me,
    for he has anointed me to bring Good News to the poor.
He has sent me to proclaim that captives will be released,
    that the blind will see,
that the oppressed will be set free,

From the period the king Arterxerxes made d declaration to build Jerusalem and the temple to this time Jesus entered the temple in 30CE,Historians revealed it was 483 years (according to Daniel's seven of seven plus sixty two of seven =483year)

Jesus became the everlasting righteousness of God and mankind that was BROUGHT IN to the temple to declare the ACCEPTABLE YEAR of the Lord.

OkCornel
I understand the millennium year reign of Christ and it's yea and Amen...no doubt about that...but the point is that John talked about the millennium reign...it is yea and Amen. But the bone of contention here is...did Daniel chapter 9 talk of the Millennium reign or the rebuilding/destruction and the coming of the Anointed One? The answer is...Daniel in chapter 9 does not talk about the Millennium reign in any of the verses but talked about the rebuilding/destruction and the coming of the Anointed One...since that is wat he was praying about from verse 1-14.

Thank u

Brother, did you read the bolded parts of Daniel 9 v 24? It’s the Israelites and Jerusalem that were decreed to achieve those things spelt out in there. You’ve switched the subject to Jesus who was cut off and rejected by these same people anyways.

How and when did the Israelites and Jerusalem achieve these things in Daniel 9 v 24?

1. Finish Transgression
2. Put an end to sin
3. Atone for wickedness
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by OkCornel(m): 8:50am On Jul 08, 2022
immaculatesense:

OkCornel...guy...I told u I don't want to delve into Revelation...but let me give u a clue...Satan the devil will form his own trinity himself,the Beast and the false prophet...at that time will 2thessalonia and Revelation will be fulfilled. Let me ask u...is Antichrist the Satan, or the Beast or the False prophet?...ur answer to this question will make u understand that 2thessalonia very well.
Thank u

The person who will kill the two witnesses and desecrate the temple is the beast. There goes your answer.
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by immaculatesense(m): 8:51am On Jul 08, 2022
OkCornel:

Hope 2014 - Matthew 24 v 9 speaks of persecution which is actually different from Matthew 24 v 21-22, which is yet to happen.

Matthew 24 v 9;
9 “Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me.

This has happened, and still happening…

Matthew 24 v 21-22

21 For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again.

22 “If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened

This is yet to happen…
Lol...dear Hope2014 and OkCornel...
9"were the Apostles not all killed...is the killings not ongoing now?

21" was the 1914 world war and the 1945 world war 2 not the greatest and most fearful in man's history? Millions died to the Spanish flu(the worst death to sickness in man's history minus Africa dat has no data at the time ooo"

22"the word shorten means reduce or brought to a fast end...the Spanish flu for instance just disappeared into thin air...no cure and no one knows how...it was shortened cos dat sickness claim 50 million lives imagine it can kill the whole world but it was shortened...the world war was shortened so also is the second world war...they all av the ability to bring the world to an end but because the elect av not all bn sealed...they were all shortened. The tribulation as always bn ongoing and the second coming of christ will bring an end to that.
I love u all
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by immaculatesense(m): 8:54am On Jul 08, 2022
OkCornel:

The person who will kill the two witnesses and desecrate the temple is the beast. There goes your answer.
Exactly ur right...now tell me wat is the role of the Antichrist in all these? Since he is not the Satan,the beast and the false prophet who would play the roles in the end and be cast into the lake of fire...or did Revelation also say the Antichrist will be captured and thrown into the lake with them?...cos I did not read John said that? Since the Antichrist is not Satan,beast or false prophet?
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:54am On Jul 08, 2022
OkCornel:

Brother, did you read the bolded parts of Daniel 9 v 24? It’s the Israelites and Jerusalem that were decreed to achieve those things spelt out in there. You’ve switched the subject to Jesus who was cut off and rejected by these same people anyways.

How and when did the Israelites and Jerusalem achieve these things in Daniel 9 v 24?

1. Finish Transgression
2. Put an end to sin
3. Atone for wickedness

Good morning OkCornel.
It's obvious you're getting along with this guy, please can you help me tell him i don't want him mentioning or quoting me again?
He started quoting me on other threads after telling him to stop and it's like he's not really a peaceful person he's pretending to be.
If someone says "stop" a truly peaceful person will not continue pestering further.
All these "Dear this Dear that" doesn't mean anything to me if he will not take simply and clear instructions! undecided

2 Likes

Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by OkCornel(m): 8:56am On Jul 08, 2022
immaculatesense:

Lol...dear Hope2014 and OkCornel...
9"were the Apostles not all killed...is the killings not ongoing now?

21" was the 1914 world war and the 1945 world war 2 not the greatest and most fearful in man's history? Millions died to the Spanish flu(the worst death to sickness in man's history minus Africa dat has no data at the time ooo"

22"the word shorten means reduce or brought to a fast end...the Spanish flu for instance just disappeared into thin air...no cure and no one knows how...it was shortened cos dat sickness claim 50 million lives imagine it can kill the whole world but it was shortened...the world war was shortened so also is the second world war...they all av the ability to bring the world to an end but because the elect av not all bn sealed...they were all shortened. The tribulation as always bn ongoing and the second coming of christ will bring an end to that.
I love u all

Matthew 24 v 29
29 “Immediately after the distress of those days
“‘the sun will be darkened,
and the moon will not give its light;
the stars will fall from the sky,
and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’

This passage clearly shows those days of unequalled distress is yet to manifest. Spanish flu, or the bubonic plague or the world wars ain’t it…
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by OkCornel(m): 8:57am On Jul 08, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Good morning OkCornel.
It's obvious you're getting along with this guy, please can you help me tell him i don't want him mentioning or quoting me again?
He started quoting me on other threads after telling him to stop and it's like he's not really a peaceful person he's pretending to be.
If someone says "stop" a truly peaceful person will not continue pestering further.
All these "Dear this Dear that" doesn't mean anything to me if he will not take simply and clear instructions! undecided
Sure thing. Immaculatesense, please take note smiley

1 Like

Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by immaculatesense(m): 8:58am On Jul 08, 2022
OkCornel:

1. Finish Transgression
2. Put an end to sin
3. Atone for wickedness
Exactly why I said u don't read...u don't link all my comments that's why u understand each one separately instead of jointly...since the Jews through Judaism failed to meet these above requirement...the Anointed One came to fulfil them and he became the righteousness of God. He who reads should be able to understand na...do u want me to explain the whole salvation plan of God for u since the Jewish one failed?
Romans 8:3-4
[3]The law of Moses was unable to save us because of the weakness of our sinful nature. So God did what the law could not do. He sent his own Son in a body like the bodies we sinners have. And in that body God declared an end to sin’s control over us by giving his Son as a sacrifice for our sins.
[4]He did this so that the just requirement of the law would be fully satisfied for us, who no longer follow our sinful nature but instead follow the Spirit.
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by immaculatesense(m): 9:04am On Jul 08, 2022
OkCornel:

I am not a stalker...I don't even av time...he is a JW and u know they don't like their false teaching bn exposed with biblical proof...wen they run out of stock...they result to asking u no to quote them...but as biblical christians that is not subjective to denomination...it is difficult for us to stand wen heresy is bn fed to people on a wide forum as this...since people pick their thoughts from such forum.
Ask him to stop posting his heresy here.Let him keep them for his fellow JW people. As long as he doesn't do dat...I and many others will be here to refute their heresy.
Thank u

1 Like

Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:05am On Jul 08, 2022
OkCornel:

Thanks Sir!

1 Like

Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by immaculatesense(m): 9:07am On Jul 08, 2022
OkCornel:

Matthew 24 v 29
“‘the sun will be darkened,
and the moon will not give its light;
the stars will fall from the sky,
and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’

This passage clearly shows those days of unequalled distress is yet to manifest. Spanish flu, or the bubonic plague or the world wars ain’t it…
Av u read about the dark age before? How the sun did not shine in a larger part of Europe for months or years? Have u research at all.
Let me ask u a simple question?...how do u tink those tribulations will happen... simultaneously? All of us will be gazing at heaven and it will be pouring down? Within a year? Seven years?... Come off it bro...not like dat...how do u tink the world kept getting worse by the day?...
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by OkCornel(m): 9:11am On Jul 08, 2022
immaculatesense:

Exactly why I said u don't read...u don't link all my comments that's why u understand each one separately instead of jointly...since the Jews through Judaism failed to meet these above requirement...the Anointed One came to fulfil them and he became the righteousness of God. He who reads should be able to understand na...do u want me to explain the whole salvation plan of God for u since the Jewish one failed?
Romans 8:3-4
[3]The law of Moses was unable to save us because of the weakness of our sinful nature. So God did what the law could not do. He sent his own Son in a body like the bodies we sinners have. And in that body God declared an end to sin’s control over us by giving his Son as a sacrifice for our sins.
[4]He did this so that the just requirement of the law would be fully satisfied for us, who no longer follow our sinful nature but instead follow the Spirit.

The bolded is your insertion into the scriptures. Your position would have had some merit if Daniel 9 v 24 was worded this way,

Daniel 9 v 24;
24 “Seventy ‘sevens’ are decreed for the anointed one to finish transgression, to put an end to sin, to atone for wickedness, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the Most Holy Place.

But no, it was worded this way;

Daniel 9 v 24;
24 “Seventy ‘sevens’ are decreed for your people and your holy city to finish transgression, to put an end to sin, to atone for wickedness, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the Most Holy Place.

You think the all knowing God did not know about all of this when he sent Gabriel to inform Daniel of the 70 weeks' prophecy? undecided

The question still stands, at what point were these achieved by the Israelites and Jerusalem?
1. Finish Transgression
2. Put an end to sin
3. Atone for wickedness

Let me give you a hint, this can never happen until Jesus Christ is accepted by the nation of Israel as the messiah;

Matthew 23 v 37-39;
37 “Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing.
38 Look, your house is left to you desolate.
39 For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by OkCornel(m): 9:13am On Jul 08, 2022
immaculatesense:

Av u read about the dark age before? How the sun did not shine in a larger part of Europe for months or years? Have u research at all.
Let me ask u a simple question?...how do u tink those tribulations will happen... simultaneously? All of us will be gazing at heaven and it will be pouring down? Within a year? Seven years?... Come off it bro...not like dat...how do u tink the world kept getting worse by the day?...

I have read about it undecided

What connection does it have with the second coming of Christ? undecided

Those days of distress will pale in comparison to the unequalled days of distress in Matthew 24 v 21 & 29
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by OkCornel(m): 9:15am On Jul 08, 2022
Work beckons, let's continue in the evening
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by immaculatesense(m): 9:21am On Jul 08, 2022
OkCornel:

The bolded is your insertion into the scriptures. Your position would have had some merit if Daniel 9 v 24 was worded this way,

Daniel 9 v 24;
24 “Seventy ‘sevens’ are decreed for the anointed one to finish transgression, to put an end to sin, to atone for wickedness, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the Most Holy Place.

But no, it was worded this way;

Daniel 9 v 24;

You think the all knowing God did not know about all of this when he sent Gabriel to inform Daniel of the 70 weeks' prophecy? undecided

The question still stands, at what point were these achieved by the Israelites and Jerusalem?
1. Finish Transgression
2. Put an end to sin
3. Atone for wickedness

Let me give you a hint, this can never happen until Jesus Christ is accepted by the nation of Israel as the messiah;

Matthew 23 v 37-39;
37 “Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing.
38 Look, your house is left to you desolate.
39 For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.
That is a lie that some teachers have brainwash people about without biblical proof...they will tell u the Jews av a second chance but it's a lie...they were people cherished by God but they lost the privilege and the Lord made the door open wider to them and also the gentiles...they no longer enjoy any grace more than the gentiles...the same door of salvation will be closed at the same time wen Jesus return. Like Paul said...no more Jews,no more gentiles...even Jesus said it that "strangers will enter the kingdom will the sons of the kingdom (Jews) will be casted out"...

Sir,I am a Pentecostal,but I don't let any teaching either Pentecostal or any other make my study of the scriptures subjective or bias...I read and read and study.
Let me repeat.
NO MORE JEWS NO MORE GENTILES.

And for where u highlighted in Daniel 9...those were the requirements for them to maintain their standing in God's place...but they failed and Christ came and opened the door to the gentiles and the Jews ALIKE...

God be with u
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by OkCornel(m): 9:25am On Jul 08, 2022
immaculatesense:

That is a lie that some teachers have brainwash people about without biblical proof...they will tell u the Jews av a second chance but it's a lie...they were people cherished by God but they lost the privilege and the Lord made the door open wider to them and also the gentiles...they no longer enjoy any grace more than the gentiles...the same door of salvation will be closed at the same time wen Jesus return. Like Paul said...no more Jews,no more gentiles...even Jesus said it that "strangers will enter the kingdom will the sons of the kingdom (Jews) will be casted out"...

Sir,I am a Pentecostal,but I don't let any teaching either Pentecostal or any other make my study of the scriptures subjective or bias...I read and read and study.
Let me repeat.
NO MORE JEWS NO MORE GENTILES.

And for where u highlighted in Daniel 9...those were the requirements for them to maintain their standing in God's place...but they failed and Christ came and opened the door to the gentiles and the Jews ALIKE...

God be with u

You are conflating salvation for fulfillment of prophecy.

How did the Israelites and Jerusalem achieve the things in Daniel 9 v 24 especially after they outrightly rejected the anointed one (Jesus Christ) and cut him off? undecided

That's the million dollar question. Daniel 9 v 24 was very legible and clear. Daniel's people and the most holy city are to achieve those things, not the anointed one. undecided

Daniel 9 v 24;

1. Finish Transgression
2. Put an end to sin
3. Atone for wickedness
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by immaculatesense(m): 9:32am On Jul 08, 2022
OkCornel:

I have read about it undecided

What connection does it have with the second coming of Christ? undecided

Those days of distress will pale in comparison to the unequalled days of distress in Matthew 24 v 21 & 29
Sir...wat distress are u waiting for again?...is there peace in the world now?...or are u waiting for wen fire will fall from heaven and destroy one third of world population? Won't the saints also be involved if that happens? Unless u bliv in pretribulaton rapture and I don't think so...
It is happening in the world and it will continue to get worse and more unbearable and don't think 666 is literal...No. that a person will come and start giving people mark...it's a lie.people av predicted and failed over the years cos they don't think. 666 is SIN...it will be voluntary or life will be difficult for u...many years ago people do business and make profit but now if u do business faithfully u will know dat it's difficult to make good profit...if u write ur CV without lies...u will know it's difficult to get Job...if ur looking for contract without corruption u will know life is double. A time will come...u won't even be able to feed ursef without sin and it will be very difficult to live righteously without been hated by ur colleagues or even killed so as not to stop them from doing their bidding. Sin is becoming normal now even to Christians...but a time is coming it will become unbearable to live without sin.
I don't really want to talk about Revelation cos it is deep. NOTE: There is not greater mark the devil is known for the SIN(Satan Identity Number)...if 666 is the mark of the beast the SIN at it peak and extreem is sure wat it is.
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by immaculatesense(m): 9:36am On Jul 08, 2022
OkCornel:

You are conflating salvation for fulfillment of prophecy.

How did the Israelites and Jerusalem achieve the things in Daniel 9 v 24 especially after they outrightly rejected the anointed one (Jesus Christ) and cut him off? undecided

That's the million dollar question. Daniel 9 v 24 was very legible and clear. Daniel's people and the most holy city are to achieve those things, not the anointed one. undecided

Daniel 9 v 24;

1. Finish Transgression
2. Put an end to sin
3. Atone for wickedness
Why do u keep asking questions over and over again
Let me ask u...how did dey reject the Anointed One? They killed him just like Daniel said. I av answered the rest of ur question but if ur not satisfied...it's okay...and I respect that cos I can't be going round the circle over and over again. Thank u
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by OkCornel(m): 9:38am On Jul 08, 2022
immaculatesense:

Sir...wat distress are u waiting for again?...is there peace in the world now?...or are u waiting for wen fire will fall from heaven and destroy one third of world population? Won't the saints also be involved if that happens? Unless u bliv in pretribulaton rapture and I don't think so...
It is happening in the world and it will continue to get worse and more unbearable and don't think 666 is literal...No. that a person will come and start giving people mark...it's a lie.people av predicted and failed over the years cos they don't think. 666 is SIN...it will be voluntary or life will be difficult for u...many years ago people do business and make profit but now if u do business faithfully u will know dat it's difficult to make good profit...if u write ur CV without lies...u will know it's difficult to get Job...if ur looking for contract without corruption u will know life is double. A time will come...u won't even be able to feed ursef without sin and it will be very difficult to live righteously without been hated by ur colleagues or even killed so as not to stop them from doing their bidding. Sin is becoming normal now even to Christians...but a time is coming it will become unbearable to live without sin.
I don't really want to talk about Revelation cos it is deep. NOTE: There is not greater mark the devil is known for the SIN(Satan Identity Number)...if 666 is the mark of the beast the SIN at it peak and extreem is sure wat it is.

Read Matthew 24 v 21,22 & 29;

22 “If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.
“‘the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.

Let me know when these have happened. Don't mistake beginning of birth pangs for the days of unequalled distress.

And I've made my stance on pretribulation rapture clear on this thread and on this forum. It is a false doctrine.

Work beckons, we'll continue in the evening.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Islam Is The Only True Religion / Re; How Many People Have Been Converted By Frosbel? Zero!!! / Urgent Dream Interpretation Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.