Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? (2822 Views)

2019 Prophecies: Paul Enenche Reveals What God Told Him Will Happen In Nigeria / VISION: After Rapture, Hospitals Will Not Treat Anyone Without Mark Of The Beast / The Great Tribulations After Rapture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by OkCornel(m): 9:47am On Jul 08, 2022
immaculatesense:

Why do u keep asking questions over and over again
Let me ask u...how did dey reject the Anointed One? They killed him just like Daniel said. I av answered the rest of ur question but if ur not satisfied...it's okay...and I respect that cos I can't be going round the circle over and over again. Thank u

Even before they cut him off...
Matthew 23 v 37-39;
37 “Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing.
38 Look, your house is left to you desolate.
39 For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord

Have a lovely day
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by Hope2014(m): 10:20am On Jul 08, 2022
OkCornel:

The Lawless One is the AntiChrist

It's a treaty with Israel and rival nations which will usher a period of peace. Israel would be betrayed, as the covenant would be broken mid-way, the temple desecrated...and that'll usher in the time of Jacob's trouble, and by extension...the great tribulation around the world.
What is the abomination of desolation?
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by OkCornel(m): 3:18pm On Jul 08, 2022
Hope2014:

What is the abomination of desolation?

When the lawless one enters the temple and declares himself God.

Paul explained this in 2 Thessalonians 2 v 1-4
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by immaculatesense(m): 7:02pm On Jul 08, 2022
OkCornel:

Read Matthew 24 v 21,22 & 29;

21 For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again.
22 “If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.
29 “Immediately after the distress of those days
“‘the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.

Let me know when these have happened. Don't mistake beginning of birth pangs for the days of unequalled distress.

And I've made my stance on pretribulation rapture clear on this thread and on this forum. It is a false doctrine.

Work beckons, we'll continue in the evening.
I av made myself very clear...it is now time for u to answer pertinent questions.
1) base on the chronology our for father's in faith gave which I also explained...the years btw the decree of Artaxerxes and Christ entering the temple to say "today this scripture is fulfilled...the Lord has Anointed me" been exactly 482years and the destruction of the temple happening in btw the 7 year war. WOULD YOU CALL THOSE A MERE COINCIDENCE?

2)About the tribulation... explain how it will happen(will we be gazing at heaven seeing it pour down both the righteous and the unrighteous),how many years?

3)About the Antichrist...who is he,wen will he come...the Job of Satan,beast and false prophet were outlined by John. Since the Antichrist is different from these three,please wat is his role,his beginning and his end gangan?

4) Explain this verse especially the cap one;
1 John 4:3
[3]But if someone claims to be a prophet and does not acknowledge the truth about Jesus, that person is not from God. Such a person has the SPIRIT OF THE ANTICHRIST, which you heard is coming into the world and INDEED IS ALREADY HERE.

Thank you
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by OkCornel(m): 7:11pm On Jul 08, 2022
immaculatesense:

I av made myself very clear...it is now time for u to answer pertinent questions.
1) base on the chronology our for father's in faith gave which I also explained...the years btw the decree of Artaxerxes and Christ entering the temple to say "today this scripture is fulfilled...the Lord has Anointed me" been exactly 482years and the destruction of the temple happening in btw the 7 year war. WOULD YOU CALL THOSE A MERE COINCIDENCE?

2)About the tribulation... explain how it will happen(will we be gazing at heaven seeing it pour down both the righteous and the unrighteous),how many years?

3)About the Antichrist...who is he,wen will he come...the Job of Satan,beast and false prophet were outlined by John. Since the Antichrist is different from these three,please wat is his role,his beginning and his end gangan?

4) Explain this verse especially the cap one;
[3]But if someone claims to be a prophet and does not acknowledge the truth about Jesus, that person is not from God. Such a person has the SPIRIT OF THE ANTICHRIST, which you heard is coming into the world and INDEED IS ALREADY HERE.

Thank you

Very easy questions. Got my hands full. I'll be back to answer them...whilst you prepare answers to my questions as well.
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by immaculatesense(m): 7:25pm On Jul 08, 2022
OkCornel:

When the lawless one enters the temple and declares himself God.

Paul explained this in 2 Thessalonians 2 v 1-4
Dear OkCornel
I kept correcting u...but u don't take to it...the Antichrist is a spirit. Do u compare scriptures at all? Let me do it for u...maybe for the last time u can understand 2thess 2:1-12
Let me show u how to interpret scriptures...let's compare similarities.May Hope2014 can also learn too.
The question is who is the Man of Lawlessness? You say the Antichrist...I say the Beast.
I will proof mine with the scriptures u should proof URS too. Let's use Thessalonians and Revelation...let's compare.
2 Thessalonians 2:9-11
[9]This man will come to do the work of Satan with counterfeit power and signs and miracles.
[10]He will use every kind of evil deception to fool those on their way to destruction, because they refuse to love and accept the truth that would save them.
[11]So God will cause them to be greatly deceived, and they will believe these lies.

According to the above verse...the man of Lawlessness will do the work of Satan and will do signs and miracle abi and the people will believe him abi. Compare it with
Revelation 13:3
Revelation 13:3-4,8
[3]I saw that one of the heads of the beast seemed wounded beyond recovery—but the fatal wound was healed! The whole world marveled at this miracle and gave allegiance to the beast.
[4]They worshiped the dragon for giving the beast such power, and they also worshiped the beast. “Who is as great as the beast?” they exclaimed. “Who is able to fight against him?”
[8]And all the people who belong to this world worshiped the beast. They are the ones whose names were not written in the Book of Life that belongs to the Lamb who was slaughtered before the world was made.

According to the above verse...the beast will do miracle and decieve people meant for destruction...they will bliv him and worship him.

From the above...we can see that the beast is the man of Lawlessness that will do the most abominable and blasphemous...that is why he is called the man of Lawlessness or sin...he is the fullness of SIN, ABOMINATION AND BLASPHEMY.

PLEASE OKCORNEL... SHOW US BY COMPARING SCRIPTURES WHERE YOU SEE ANTICHRIST DIFFERENT FROM THE ONE SAINT JOHN EXPLAINED TO US...UNLESS U WANNA ADMIT THAT ANTICHRIST IS THE BEAST THEN AND YOU KNOW THAT WILL GET U HOOKED...AND PLIS DONT ANSWER QUESTION WITH QUESTION TRYING TO DODGE A STRAIGHT ANSWER.
THANK YOU
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by OkCornel(m): 7:27pm On Jul 08, 2022
immaculatesense:

Dear OkCornel
I kept correcting u...but u don't take to it...the Antichrist is a spirit. Do u compare scriptures at all? Let me do it for u...maybe for the last time u can understand 2thess 2:1-12
Let me show u how to interpret scriptures...let's compare similarities.May Hope2014 can also learn too.
The question is who is the Man of Lawlessness? You say the Antichrist...I say the Beast.
I will proof mine with the scriptures u should proof URS too. Let's use Thessalonians and Revelation...let's compare.
2 Thessalonians 2:9-11
[9]This man will come to do the work of Satan with counterfeit power and signs and miracles.
[10]He will use every kind of evil deception to fool those on their way to destruction, because they refuse to love and accept the truth that would save them.
[11]So God will cause them to be greatly deceived, and they will believe these lies.

According to the above verse...the man of Lawlessness will do the work of Satan and will do signs and miracle abi and the people will believe him abi. Compare it with
Revelation 13:3
Revelation 13:3-4,8
[3]I saw that one of the heads of the beast seemed wounded beyond recovery—but the fatal wound was healed! The whole world marveled at this miracle and gave allegiance to the beast.
[4]They worshiped the dragon for giving the beast such power, and they also worshiped the beast. “Who is as great as the beast?” they exclaimed. “Who is able to fight against him?”
[8]And all the people who belong to this world worshiped the beast. They are the ones whose names were not written in the Book of Life that belongs to the Lamb who was slaughtered before the world was made.

According to the above verse...the beast will do miracle and decieve people meant for destruction...they will bliv him and worship him.

From the above...we can see that the beast is the man of Lawlessness that will do the most abominable and blasphemous...that is why he is called the man of Lawlessness or sin...he is the fullness of SIN, ABOMINATION AND BLASPHEMY.

PLEASE OKCORNEL... SHOW US BY COMPARING SCRIPTURES WHERE YOU SEE ANTICHRIST DIFFERENT FROM THE ONE SAINT JOHN EXPLAINED TO US...UNLESS U WANNA ADMIT THAT ANTICHRIST IS THE BEAST THEN AND YOU KNOW THAT WILL GET U HOOKED...AND PLIS DONT ANSWER QUESTION WITH QUESTION TRYING TO DODGE A STRAIGHT ANSWER.
THANK YOU

Dude, no need to misrepresent me.

Remember where you asked who will kill the two witnesses, and I said it was the beast, and you confirmed I was correct?

Why the sudden u-turn? Or you’ve conveniently forgotten?

For clarity, I use the beast interchangeably with the man of lawlessness and also with the word Antichrist.

No need to make a mountain out of a molehill to score cheap points.

Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by Kobojunkie: 7:34pm On Jul 08, 2022
OkCornel:
Now let’s rewind to Daniel 9 v 24. At the end of the 70 weeks, certain things are meant to be fulfilled by the Jews and inhabitants of Jerusalem namely;

1. Finish Transgression
2. Put an end to sin
3. Atone for wickedness
4. Bring in EVERLASTING RIGHTEOUSNESS
5. Seal up prophecy and vision
6. Anoint the most holy place.

At what point in history where these achieved? If you insist the 70 weeks prophecy has elapsed.
All which you listed there are meant to take place before or during the millenia reign?, undecided

Or have they already taken place? undecided
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by OkCornel(m): 7:36pm On Jul 08, 2022
Kobojunkie:
All which you listed there are meant to take place before or during the millenia reign?, undecided

At the start of the millennial reign.

All these are yet to happen.
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by Kobojunkie: 7:45pm On Jul 08, 2022
OkCornel:
At the start of the millennial reign.
All these are yet to happen.
Why at the start of the millennial reign? undecided
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by OkCornel(m): 7:55pm On Jul 08, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Why at the start of the millennial reign? undecided

After the government of the antichrist (beast, false prophet and the dragon) is conquered at the war of Armageddon, only then can all these be achieved.
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by immaculatesense(m): 8:14pm On Jul 08, 2022
OkCornel:

Very easy questions. Got my hands full. I'll be back to answer them...whilst you prepare answers to my questions as well.
I will be waiting
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by immaculatesense(m): 8:16pm On Jul 08, 2022
OkCornel:

After the government of the antichrist (beast, false prophet and the dragon) is conquered at the war of Armageddon, only then can all these be achieved.

Lol...ur changing mouth small small...now ur saying the Antichrist is the combination of Satan,beast and false prophet?) Cos in case u don't know...the dragon is Satan...

Or do u want to say the dragon is not Satan?
If the dragon is Satan...is the Antichrist greater than Satan and the combination of the three...
Don't be confused bro...
Let me here ur reply
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by OkCornel(m): 8:28pm On Jul 08, 2022
immaculatesense:

Lol...ur changing mouth small small...now ur saying the Antichrist is the combination of Satan,beast and false prophet?) Cos in case u don't know...the dragon is Satan...

If the dragon is Satan...is the Antichrist greater than Satan and the combination of the three...
Don't be confused bro...
Let me here ur reply

Ogbeni, anyone who is against Christ is Antichrist. Like it’s so basic.

Why do you hastily assume on things I don’t conclude on? Can you point out where I said the dragon and false prophet(s) are not Antichrists?
You know what I mean, but you’re eager to score cheap points.
The Antichrist is also the beast and vice versa. I use that interchangeably.
If you can’t understand it, then proceeding with our discussion is fruitless.

See the screenshot below for the different contexts to the word Anti Christ which further clarifies my point.

Context 1 - The personal opponent (that is the beast)
Context 2 - Anyone/force in opposition to Christ

Don't get excited over nothing.

Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by OkCornel(m): 8:29pm On Jul 08, 2022
immaculatesense:

Don't be confused bro...
Let me here ur reply

Smh, is Satan the dragon Antichrist or not? undecided

From the definition in the screenshot below, Is Satan the dragon “Against” (Anti) Christ or not?

Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by immaculatesense(m): 8:52pm On Jul 08, 2022
OkCornel:

Why do you hastily assume on things I don’t conclude on? Can you point out where I said the dragon and false prophet(s) are not Antichrists?

See the screenshot below for the different contexts to the word Anti Christ which further clarifies my point.

My Guy...didn't I show u before that Antichrist is a spirit that dwells in people that violently reject Christ from the beginning of our conversation...but u insisted he is a person(singular). I showed u 1john...but u no bliv but u bliv in dictionary that even affirm wat John said.
1 John 2:18,22
[18]Dear children, the last hour is here. You have heard that the Antichrist is coming, and already many such antichrists have appeared. From this we know that the last hour has come.
[22]And who is a liar? Anyone who says that Jesus is not the Christ. Anyone who denies the Father and the Son is an antichrist.

U said Antichrist is Dragon,beast and false prophet.
I now asked u...is Antichrist who to u is a person greater than Satan because I know Satan is the dragon.
Abi Satan is not the dragon to u...u no answer.

I asked u...who is the Antichrist?
His he Satan? Beast? Or False prophet?or the combination of all...u no answer

Answer ooo
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by OkCornel(m): 9:03pm On Jul 08, 2022
immaculatesense:

My Guy...didn't I show u before that Antichrist is a spirit that dwells in people that violently reject Christ from the beginning of our conversation...but u insisted he is a person(singular). I showed u 1john...but u no bliv but u bliv in dictionary that even affirm wat John said.
1 John 2:18,22
[18]Dear children, the last hour is here. You have heard that the Antichrist is coming, and already many such antichrists have appeared. From this we know that the last hour has come.
[22]And who is a liar? Anyone who says that Jesus is not the Christ. Anyone who denies the Father and the Son is an antichrist.

U said Antichrist is Dragon,beast and false prophet.
I now asked u...is Antichrist who to u is a person greater than Satan because I know Satan is the dragon.
Abi Satan is not the dragon to u...u no answer.

I asked u...who is the Antichrist?
His he Satan? Beast? Or False prophet?or the combination of all...u no answer

Answer ooo

Look at the screenshot again. Your answer is there.

Antichrist is interchangeably used with the beast who is the personal opponent to Christ at the end of the age.

Antichrist in the wider context is anyone who opposes Christ.

In the wider context. Satan the dragon is also Antichrist (note, not THE Antichrist) as he’s in opposition to Christ.

Basic logic and straightforward context.

If you can’t get this, then it’s fruitless discussing further with you.

I don’t know where on this thread I ever claimed the dragon and false prophet(s) are not antichrists.

Enough of the strawman argument. The answer is in the screenshot.

Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by immaculatesense(m): 9:03pm On Jul 08, 2022
OkCornel:

If u claim the Antichrist is the beast...tell me more about the Antichrist...I am interested...will he be born(I av heard many names like pope John Paul,Obama,Trump etc) or wer will he come from...? Cos I know the beast will not be born like many people claim the Antichrist will be born.
Is the beast already alive now cos John told us that the Antichrist is already around. So,why are the features of the two so different scripturally?
[3b]Such a person has the spirit of the Antichrist, which you heard is coming into the world and indeed is already here.
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by OkCornel(m): 9:08pm On Jul 08, 2022
immaculatesense:

If u claim the Antichrist is the beast...tell me more about the Antichrist...I am interested...will he be born(I av heard many names like pope John Paul,Obama,Trump etc) or wer will he come from...? Cos I know the beast will not be born like many people claim the Antichrist will be born.
Is the beast already alive now cos John told us that the Antichrist is already around. So,why are the features of the two so different scripturally?
[3b]Such a person has the spirit of the Antichrist, which you heard is coming into the world and indeed is already here.

I'm not obsessed with the beast. He's merely a pawn in the grand scheme of things. He will show up, play his role and be destroyed alongside this faulty world system.

All those speculations he's Obama, Trump etc is rubbish. But he will be easily identifiable when;
1. The covenant "with many" is in place. He will arrange for the covenant - Daniel 9 v 27
2. He desecrates the temple
3. The two witnesses arise to oppose him and his government.
4. And he kills the two witnesses subsequently.

Are you aware of any leader in the past that ticked these four attributes?
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by immaculatesense(m): 9:12pm On Jul 08, 2022
OkCornel:

Look at the screenshot again. Your answer is there.

Antichrist is interchangeably used with the beast who is the personal opponent to Christ at the end of the age.

Antichrist in the wider context is anyone who opposes Christ.

In the wider context. Satan the dragon is also Antichrist (note, not THE Antichrist) as he’s in opposition to Christ.

Basic logic and straightforward context.

If you can’t get this, then it’s fruitless discussing further with you.

I don’t know where on this thread I ever claimed the dragon and false prophet(s) are not antichrists.

Enough of the strawman argument. The answer is in the screenshot.
Dear OkCornel
Chill na...abah...I want to understand u...who is Antichrist simple...I believe it is the spirit of Satan,beast,false prophet and they use it to make people antagonize Christ. If u bliv the same...no further argument...but to say he is a man(to be born) who will rule the world.

Which of this two do u bliv?
U can see it's simple that I want to understand u
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by immaculatesense(m): 9:17pm On Jul 08, 2022
OkCornel:

I'm not obsessed with the beast. He's merely a pawn in the grand scheme of things. He will show up, play his role and be destroyed alongside this faulty world system.

All those speculations he's Obama, Trump etc is rubbish. But he will be easily identifiable when;
1. The covenant "with many" is in place. He will arrange for the covenant - Daniel 9 v 27

My guy...u still come fall my hand again?
Does the description of the beast in Revelation looks like dat of the ruler Daniel describe in chapter 9?...guy why na...from man to beast? Why na?
Two of those prophesy were of Daniel and were fulfilled...two were of John and as at the time or record...yet to be fulfilled. ANSWERED

Whereas I am still waiting for ur grand answer ooo...u said u would give me answer on my COINCIDENCE questions.

I AM STILL WAITING OOO
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by TNORWAY: 9:23pm On Jul 08, 2022
OkCornel:

good p.m....please check your WhatsApp sir.
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by OkCornel(m): 9:38pm On Jul 08, 2022
immaculatesense:

My guy...u still come fall my hand again?
Does the description of the beast in Revelation looks like dat of the ruler Daniel describe in chapter 9?...guy why na...from man to beast? Why na?
Two of those prophesy were of Daniel and were fulfilled...two were of John and as at the time or record...yet to be fulfilled. ANSWERED

Whereas I am still waiting for ur grand answer ooo...u said u would give me answer on my COINCIDENCE questions.

I AM STILL WAITING OOO

It's the same person bros.

Read Daniel 9 v 26 -27;
26 After the sixty-two ‘sevens,’ the Anointed One will be put to death and will have nothing. The people of the ruler who will come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. THE END will come like a flood: War will continue until THE END, and desolations have been decreed.
27 He will confirm a covenant with many for one ‘seven.’ In the middle of the ‘seven’ he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And at the temple he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him.

Look at the parts I bolded, WHAT END was referred to there?
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by OkCornel(m): 9:40pm On Jul 08, 2022
immaculatesense:

Dear OkCornel
Chill na...abah...I want to understand u...who is Antichrist simple...I believe it is the spirit of Satan,beast,false prophet and they use it to make people antagonize Christ. If u bliv the same...no further argument...but to say he is a man(to be born) who will rule the world.

Which of this two do u bliv?
U can see it's simple that I want to understand u

It is both. Understand the context. It's in the screenshot.

"The" AntiChrist (the beast)

AntiChrist (anyone who opposes Christ)

Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by immaculatesense(m): 9:53pm On Jul 08, 2022
OkCornel:

It is both. Understand the context. It's in the screenshot.

"The" AntiChrist (the beast)

AntiChrist (anyone who opposes Christ)
Sir...first and foremost dictionary is ur source...okay no wahala...
In ur source(dictionary)...I did not see beast?...I only saw wat I av bn telling u...people that oppose Christ.

ARE YOU CONFUSED?
YOU SOUND WEARY
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by immaculatesense(m): 9:59pm On Jul 08, 2022
OkCornel:

Read Daniel 9 v 26 -27;
26 After the sixty-two ‘sevens,’ the Anointed One will be put to death and will have nothing. The people of the ruler who will come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. THE END will come like a flood: War will continue until THE END, and desolations have been decreed.
27 He will confirm a covenant with many for one ‘seven.’ In the middle of the ‘seven’ he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And at the temple he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him.

Sir...are u sure we are reading the same Bible...Daniel 9 said he(the ruler) will make treaty with the people. But Revelation did not say the beast will make any treaty with anybody but instead FORCE people to receive his mark.

Sir...WHAT ARE U SAYING GANGAN...What Bible do u read sef? The more u speak...d more disappointed I am...I thought we are having healthy conversation...but since I started asking my own question...u av bn as UNSTABLE in ur answer as a leave on the sea.
I gave u chronology...ur claiming it's a coincidence...I ask u to tell us ur own u say Antichrist is Satan, Antichrist is beast, Antichrist is false prophet...ahhh...

Maybe I shud just free u...GOOD DO MORE RESEARCH SIR...IT WILL HELP U.
STAY BLESSED
AM OUT COS AM BORED
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by Kobojunkie: 10:02pm On Jul 08, 2022
OkCornel:

Read Daniel 9 v 26 -27;

Who is the anointed one that will be put to death after 62 weeks, according to Daniel’s vision?? undecided
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by OkCornel(m): 10:09pm On Jul 08, 2022
immaculatesense:

Sir...first and foremost dictionary is ur source...okay no wahala...
In ur source(dictionary)...I did not see beast?...I only saw wat I av bn telling u...people that oppose Christ.

ARE YOU CONFUSED?
YOU SOUND WEARY

Nah, you're still struggling with basic logic hence you're confused with the context.

1. Is the beast the Antichrist? Yes or No.
2. Anyone who opposes Christ, are they AntiChrists? Yes or No.

It's straightforward, the answer to both questions is yes.

But if something so basic is still confusing to you, well I can't help your level of understanding, if you can't get the context.
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by OkCornel(m): 10:09pm On Jul 08, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Who is the anointed one that will be put to death after 62 weeks, according to Daniel’s vision?? undecided

For the umpteenth time, Jesus Christ.
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by Hope2014(m): 10:11pm On Jul 08, 2022
OkCornel:

For the umpteenth time, Jesus Christ.
Jesus Christ will be killed again.....
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by OkCornel(m): 10:14pm On Jul 08, 2022
immaculatesense:

Sir...are u sure we are reading the same Bible...Daniel 9 said he(the ruler) will make treaty with the people. But Revelation did not say the beast will make any treaty with anybody but instead FORCE people to receive his mark.
Please tell us which ruler in history made a covenant WITH MANY, broke it mid-way and desecrated the temple?

Are you still struggling to connect the dots?
1. Daniel 9 v 27
2. 2 Thessalonians 2 v 1-4
3. Revelation 11 v 1-2
4. Matthew 24 v 15

It's one ruler that will fulfill all these verses, not some of it.

immaculatesense:

Sir...WHAT ARE U SAYING GANGAN...What Bible do u read sef? The more u speak...d more disappointed I am...I thought we are having healthy conversation...but since I started asking my own question...u av bn as UNSTABLE in ur answer as a leave on the sea.
I gave u chronology...ur claiming it's a coincidence...I ask u to tell us ur own u say Antichrist is Satan, Antichrist is beast, Antichrist is false prophet...ahhh...

Maybe I shud just free u...GOOD DO MORE RESEARCH SIR...IT WILL HELP U.
STAY BLESSED
AM OUT COS AM BORED

You need to up your study in eschatology. It's obvious you're struggling with the basics and cannot see the patterns.
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by immaculatesense(m): 10:14pm On Jul 08, 2022
Hope2014:

Jesus Christ will be killed again.....
The same question I asked him ooo...please help me ask OkCornel ooo...
He will tell u time PAUSED

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Start My Own Church / The 3 Kinds Of Men / Wukari In Taraba State Is On 24hours Curfew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.