Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,608 members, 7,827,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? (2814 Views)

2019 Prophecies: Paul Enenche Reveals What God Told Him Will Happen In Nigeria / VISION: After Rapture, Hospitals Will Not Treat Anyone Without Mark Of The Beast / The Great Tribulations After Rapture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by OkCornel(m): 10:16pm On Jul 08, 2022
Hope2014:

Jesus Christ will be killed again.....

Where does your 62 x 7 stop in history? undecided

Daniel 9 v 26-27;

25 “Know and understand this: From the time the word goes out to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until the Anointed One, the ruler, comes, there will be seven ‘sevens,’ and sixty-two ‘sevens.’ It will be rebuilt with streets and a trench, but in times of trouble.
26 After the sixty-two ‘sevens,’ the Anointed One will be put to death and will have nothing. The people of the ruler who will come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. The end will come like a flood: War will continue until the end, and desolations have been decreed.
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by immaculatesense(m): 10:16pm On Jul 08, 2022
OkCornel:

Please tell us which ruler in history made a covenant WITH MANY, broke it mid-way and desecrated the temple?

Are you still struggling to connect the dots?
1. Daniel 9 v 27
2. 2 Thessalonians 2 v 1-4
3. Revelation 11 v 1-2
4. Matthew 24 v 15

It's one ruler that will fulfill all these verses, not some of it.

You need to up your study in eschatology. It's obvious you're struggling with the basics and cannot see the patterns.
Guy...u mentioned eschatology?
I gave u chronology of incidence...u gave none...no history...no partway to future...no notin...all the force passages u mentioned above does not even say dsame tin at all...chai...maybe ur Bible is different sha
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by immaculatesense(m): 10:17pm On Jul 08, 2022
OkCornel:

Where does your 62 x 7 stop in history? undecided

Daniel 9 v 26-27;

25 “Know and understand this: From the time the word goes out to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until the Anointed One, the ruler, comes, there will be seven ‘sevens,’ and sixty-two ‘sevens.’ It will be rebuilt with streets and a trench, but in times of trouble.
26 After the sixty-two ‘sevens,’ the Anointed One will be put to death and will have nothing. The people of the ruler who will come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. The end will come like a flood: War will continue until the end, and desolations have been decreed.
U just quoted scriptures...dats not an answer...answer him straight up
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by OkCornel(m): 10:18pm On Jul 08, 2022
immaculatesense:

Guy...u mentioned eschatology?
I gave u chronology of incidence...u gave none...no history...no partway to future...no notin...all the force passages u mentioned above does not even say dsame tin at all...chai...maybe ur Bible is different sha

You don't understand eschatology, it's obvious.
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by Kobojunkie: 10:19pm On Jul 08, 2022
OkCornel:
For the umpteenth time, Jesus Christ.
And the temple was also destroyed about 2000 years ago too, or are you insinuating it will be rebuilt and destroyed again? undecided

This in regards to the covenant, offerings and sacrifices detailed in verse 27. undecided
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by immaculatesense(m): 10:20pm On Jul 08, 2022
OkCornel:

Nah, you're still struggling with basic logic hence you're confused with the context.

1. Is the beast the Antichrist? Yes or No.
2. Anyone who opposes Christ, are they AntiChrists? Yes or No.

It's straightforward, the answer to both questions is yes.

But if something so basic is still confusing to you, well I can't help your level of understanding, if you can't get the context.
And I am telling u the beast is not the Antichrist. U know why...the Antichrist (which is a spirit) is already in the world...the beast has not come.
1 John 4:3
[3]bSuch a person has the spirit of the Antichrist, which you heard is coming into the world and indeed is already here.
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by immaculatesense(m): 10:21pm On Jul 08, 2022
Kobojunkie:
And the temple was also destroyed about 2000 years ago too, or are you insinuating it will be rebuilt and destroyed again? undecided
Wonderful question
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by OkCornel(m): 10:24pm On Jul 08, 2022
Hope2014 and immaculatesense,

Kindly point out the ruler in history that;

1. Had a covenant with many for 7 years and broke it mid-way.
2. Bring the abomination that causes desolation which Daniel, Jesus and Apostle Paul spoke of in Daniel 9 v 27, Matthew 24 v 15 and 2 Thessalonians 2 v 1-4?

How difficult is it for you both to comprehend that it's this 7 year covenant which kicks off the last week of Daniel's prophecy?

27 He will confirm a covenant with many for one ‘seven.’ In the middle of the ‘seven’ he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And at the temple he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him.

Please name that leader that had a covenant with many for one 'seven' abeg. I'm waiting
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by OkCornel(m): 10:25pm On Jul 08, 2022
Kobojunkie:

This in regards to the covenant, offerings and sacrifices detailed in verse 27. undecided

It will be rebuilt again.
There's a serious movement in Israel advocating for this. They are called the Temple movement.
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by OkCornel(m): 10:26pm On Jul 08, 2022
immaculatesense:

Wonderful question

Do you follow news in the middle east at all?

Read up on the Temple movement in Israel
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by immaculatesense(m): 10:26pm On Jul 08, 2022
OkCornel:
Hope2014 and immaculatesense,

Kindly point out the ruler in history that;

1. Had a covenant with many for 7 years and broke it mid-way.
2. Bring the abomination that causes desolation which Daniel, Jesus and Apostle Paul spoke of in Daniel 9 v 27, Matthew 24 v 15 and 2 Thessalonians 2 v 1-4?

How difficult is it for you both to comprehend that it's this 7 year covenant which kicks off the last week of Daniel's prophecy?

27 He will confirm a covenant with many for one ‘seven.’ In the middle of the ‘seven’ he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And at the temple he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him.

Please name that leader that had a covenant with many for one 'seven' abeg. I'm waiting
I av explained dat to u...don't be a forgetful learner...and don't be lazy to go over this thread again...I took my time in one of my post to explain the WHOLE chapter 9 of Daniel to u verse by verse...go to that post and read...okay?
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by OkCornel(m): 10:28pm On Jul 08, 2022
immaculatesense:

I av explained dat to u...don't be a forgetful learner...and don't be lazy to go over this thread again...I took my time in one of my post to explain the WHOLE chapter 9 of Daniel to u verse by verse...go to that post and read...okay?

Please name the ruler o, let's benchmark history against the scriptures.

Emperor Titus? Nero? undecided
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by immaculatesense(m): 10:30pm On Jul 08, 2022
OkCornel:

Do you follow news in the middle east at all?

Read up on the Temple movement in Israel
U don't follow news at all...the location of the Mosque in Israel (the second most holy location of Islam) is the original site of the temple. For Israel to build a new temple...that mosque must be destroyed...I can tell u boldly...that is impossible...
Like I always tell u...Israel is no more a precious jewel or our map...it is we Christians and the gospel to the world as our map.

Be wise man
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by OkCornel(m): 10:32pm On Jul 08, 2022
immaculatesense:

U don't follow news at all...the location of the Mosque in Israel (the second most holy location of Islam) is the original site of the temple. For Israel to build a new temple...that mosque must be destroyed...I can tell u boldly...that is impossible...
Like I always tell u...Israel is no more a precious jewel or our map...it is we Christians and the gospel to the world as our map.

Be wise man

Who doesn't know that?

Please read up on this and clear your ignorance.

https://templeinstitute.org/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_Mount_and_Eretz_Yisrael_Faithful_Movement

See the progress made so far. The site remains the only bottle neck. Every other thing is in place.
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by Kobojunkie: 10:33pm On Jul 08, 2022
OkCornel:
It will be rebuilt again.
There's a serious movement in Israel advocating for this. They are called the Temple movement.
The movement to rebuild the temple no even begin today. It has been on for a very long time. undecided
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by immaculatesense(m): 10:34pm On Jul 08, 2022
OkCornel:

Please name the ruler o, let's benchmark history against the scriptures.

Emperor Titus? Nero? undecided
History against the scriptures? or history affirming the scriptures?

If u read from Daniel chapter 7 about the kingdom...I told u to go read my post...Rome is the ruler...I told u...go read...and the kingdom of Rome came to a disasterous end...to fulfil verse 27 of Daniel 9...go find dat post...it is on this thread...u will understand wen u take ur time to read it...I said it before that u don't take time to read before reply...and dat really affected ur responses
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by immaculatesense(m): 10:34pm On Jul 08, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The movement to rebuild the temple no even begin today. It has been on for a very long time. undecided
Tell OkCornel ooo...it is a wishful thinking that will not happem
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by OkCornel(m): 10:36pm On Jul 08, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Oh yes, just as the movement for Israel to become a nation again was a longer agitation which was fulfilled after the holocaust.

Things are falling in shape gradually, The red heifer that was used in sacrifices was extinct, but resurfaced recently...how?

Another interesting story. As I speak, the site remains the only bottle neck. Once that's out of the way, nothing else would be a hindrance.

Preparations are in an advanced stage. The furnishings, order of sacrifice and offerings etc

1 Like

Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by OkCornel(m): 10:38pm On Jul 08, 2022
immaculatesense:

Tell OkCornel ooo...it is a wishful thinking that will not happem

Just as how the agitation for Israel to become a nation was wishful thinking a century ago abi?

Like I mentioned earlier, you know nothing about eschatology.

I'm still waiting for that leader that had a covenant with many for 7 years and broke it mid-way o.
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by immaculatesense(m): 10:39pm On Jul 08, 2022
OkCornel:

Who doesn't know that?

Please read up on this and clear your ignorance.

https://templeinstitute.org/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_Mount_and_Eretz_Yisrael_Faithful_Movement

See the progress made so far. The site remains the only bottle neck. Every other thing is in place.
The site is the problem ooo...not the material or the wish...the temple u can which for is the one that will come from heaven ooo...if u are expecting a third temple after two had bn destroyed...guy...na on a long thing ooo.... Christianity has taken over from Judaism...so,no need of the temple or daily sacrifices... daily sacrifices to who sef...God?...after the sacrifices of Jesus?...wetin him wan use sheep and ram do again?
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by Kobojunkie: 10:39pm On Jul 08, 2022
OkCornel:
Oh yes, just as the movement for Israel to become a nation again was a longer agitation which was fulfilled after the holocaust.

Things are falling in shape gradually, The red heifer that was used in sacrifices was extinct, but resurfaced recently...how?

Another interesting story. As I speak, the site remains the only bottle neck. Once that's out of the way, nothing else would be a hindrance.

Preparations are in an advanced stage. The furnishings, order of sacrifice and offerings etc
So where did God say that the temple will be rebuilt? undecided
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by immaculatesense(m): 10:40pm On Jul 08, 2022
OkCornel:

Just as how the agitation for Israel to become a nation was wishful thinking a century ago abi?

Like I mentioned earlier, you know nothing about eschatology.

I'm still waiting for that leader that had a covenant with many for 7 years and broke it mid-way o.
Lol...Israel nation? Or European Israel? Which one...guy go study abeg...

Concerning the ruler...go find my post guy...u need it... sincerely u do
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by OkCornel(m): 10:43pm On Jul 08, 2022
immaculatesense:

Dear OkCornel
I laugh...paused? No biblical evidence of that...
Now to ur question and ur analysis...and I am going to be drop images of references from reliable history link of Wikipedia.
1) In my earlier comment,I never said Titus was the ruler I said the prophesy was fulfilled wan Titus invaded Jerusalem,the ruler is not individual but the rulership of Rome which rulership came to a destructive end in the 7th century to fulfil the last part of that verse.
That bn said: Daniel in vs.27 said one seven that is 7years and the Jewish Roman war lasted for 7 exact year(66-73 CE)
2) that same passage said he made a "treaty"(ur version said convenant...ok). The question is wat was the treaty?
Before the war,the Judean chased the Romans aways from their land even king Herod Antipas was still alive and also chased away because he was a protege of the Romans. So for that period (under emperor Nero) Titus was not the emperor but his father (who later became an emperor) was the leader of the war but due to the death of Nero,his father had to go become emperor and Titus became the leading general of the army. Now let me state the treaty that now last almost forever. At the start of the siege(before the war), a Rabbi and his eminent group approach the general to build a school that now generates to today surviving Rabbinic Judaism,also in this treaty,pigrims who visit Jerusalem for worship we're along free entry by the Roman armies but in 70 CE (3yrs and 7months which was exactly half of that 7 years of the war) the Romans invaded Jerusalem all of a sudden and in 73/74 CE(another 3 and half to make a complete 7 years) the whole Judeans were overrun except the hilly side and Jesus predicted this in Matthew 24:15-20
[15]“The day is coming when you will see what Daniel the prophet spoke about—the sacrilegious object that causes desecration standing in the Holy Place.” (Reader, pay attention!)
[16]“Then those in Judea must flee to the hills.
[17]A person out on the deck of a roof must not go down into the house to pack.
[18]A person out in the field must not return even to get a coat.
[19]How terrible it will be for pregnant women and for nursing mothers in those days.
[20]And pray that your flight will not be in winter or on the Sabbath.

Jesus cannot be talking above the Ressurrection of the saint because it normally wouldn't av a negative impact on pregnant women or people in their how...but this talking about the invasion.
Lastly,all the first century believers and father's from Clement to Tertulia who saw those who saw the Apostles physically. ALL I REPEAT ALL of them maintain that the book of Daniel 9 was fulfilled by Christ and the invasion. Come to think of it...in the first 15 verses wat was Daniel praying for? It was for the restoration of the desolation of Jerusalem and Gabriel came to inform him wat will lead to the rebuilding and possible destruction of the Temple again.
Let's I forgot...John's Revelation was a detailed chronicle of wat had happened in the past,what Is happening already and wat will happen in the future. So,please wen u read Revelation be certain to follow up the chronicle. For instance Revelation 4,5,6,12 has been fulfilled before the Revelation. Revelation 1,2,3 were happening at the time. And others were projection of the future. But so chapters are intertwine of both the past, present and future all in the same chapter. Revelation is so deep.
Below are referencesbut please wen u reply me...use the scriptures to back ur claim that the time was PAUSED...and please use history to debunk my above analysis.
Thank u

Bros, I am still looking for the 7 year peace treaty in this long post of yours o.

Who exactly ratified this treaty "with many" for 7 years?
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by OkCornel(m): 10:46pm On Jul 08, 2022
immaculatesense:

Lol...Israel nation? Or European Israel? Which one...guy go study abeg...

Concerning the ruler...go find my post guy...u need it... sincerely u do

Wetin this guy dey talk? Which one be European Israel?

Are you implying the ones occupying Israel are impostors? cheesy
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by OkCornel(m): 10:47pm On Jul 08, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So where did God say that the temple will be rebuilt? undecided

Revelation 11 v 1-3.

The vision was shown to John over 2 decades after the temple was destroyed
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by immaculatesense(m): 10:48pm On Jul 08, 2022
OkCornel:

Bros, I am still looking for the 7 year peace treaty in this long post of yours o.

Who exactly ratified this treaty "with many" for 7 years?
Was there anytin like peace treaty in ur own verse cos wat I av read in versus is just "treaty" that is an agree in war...and if u read the post u quoted well...u will see wat that treaty is all about...and how the invasion took place in the middle of seven years of the full invasion...
But the question is...do u av the patience to read and digest or do u even av ur own side of the story?...
No story...no history or record...just hopes and thought...nawa ooo...u made me waste my time...and u learn notin...it Hurst me
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by immaculatesense(m): 10:49pm On Jul 08, 2022
OkCornel:

Wetin this guy dey talk? Which one be European Israel?

Are you implying the ones occupying Israel are impostors? cheesy
I told u to go read and research...u no gree
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by OkCornel(m): 10:50pm On Jul 08, 2022
immaculatesense:

The site is the problem ooo...not the material or the wish...the temple u can which for is the one that will come from heaven ooo...if u are expecting a third temple after two had bn destroyed...guy...na on a long thing ooo.... Christianity has taken over from Judaism...so,no need of the temple or daily sacrifices... daily sacrifices to who sef...God?...after the sacrifices of Jesus?...wetin him wan use sheep and ram do again?

That one is your own sentiment. Unless you're implying God revealed lies to John in Revelation 11 v 1-3.

And don't start with that joke John was having revelations about past events, because from Revelation 4 v 1, it was very clear the revelation to John was on future events.

Revelation 22 v 19 referred to everything as the scroll of prophecy
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by OkCornel(m): 10:51pm On Jul 08, 2022
immaculatesense:

I told u to go read and research...u no gree

Simple yes or no. Is "European Israel" is impostor? cheesy

I wan laugh today
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by immaculatesense(m): 10:51pm On Jul 08, 2022
OkCornel:

Revelation 11 v 1-3.

The vision was shown to John over 2 decades after the temple was destroyed
I told u wat Revelation is all about...the past,the present and the future...I broke it down for u fr chapter one to twenty two...

There is no prophecy that the temple will be rebuilt...the last prophecy came from our Lord Jesus and it was that the temple will be destroyed...wat other latest prophecy came after that again?
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by immaculatesense(m): 10:52pm On Jul 08, 2022
OkCornel:

Simple yes or no. Is "European Israel" is impostor? cheesy

I wan laugh today
I talk say go read...don't be lazy man...
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by OkCornel(m): 10:55pm On Jul 08, 2022
immaculatesense:

I talk say go read...don't be lazy man...

You can't give a direct answer? cheesy

Scaredy cat? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Undeniable Biblical Proof That Jesus Is Same As The Father / You Atheists, Are Wrong! / Prophet Suddenly: A Shameful Satire Of God's Prophetic Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.