Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,768 members, 7,827,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? (2820 Views)

2019 Prophecies: Paul Enenche Reveals What God Told Him Will Happen In Nigeria / VISION: After Rapture, Hospitals Will Not Treat Anyone Without Mark Of The Beast / The Great Tribulations After Rapture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by immaculatesense(m): 3:59pm On Jul 06, 2022
OkCornel:

You don’t read, if not you’ll see how I’ve answered your questions.

I’ll answer you again in details.
Man...I can't be wasting my time on u using questions to unanswer questions.
Before we can move forward man...answer those 4 questions I place before u and stop asking unending questions. Simple...if u won't answer...we won't move on..simple
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by LordReed(m): 4:25pm On Jul 06, 2022
immaculatesense:

Sorry...u seem like someone dat knows nothing and u sound like someone I av chat with in another moniker...but that aside...u said "MAYBE the idea was around at the time and no proof?...tell me the old Hebrew word for sphere not the modern Hebrew ooo and tell me anyone before Isaiah that say the earth is spherical or cycle...
If u can't answer these questions...just don't come to my mention...I am done wasting my time with u man...if u don't believe God or scriptures...no wahala...don't just like that the scriptures is false

LoLz! You want to start being disrespectful? Don't go down that road if you don't want to shed crocodile tears.

I already answered your question read the last post and read the attached screenshot.

Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by OkCornel(m): 4:34pm On Jul 06, 2022
immaculatesense:

Man...I can't be wasting my time on u using questions to unanswer questions.
Before we can move forward man...answer those 4 questions I place before u and stop asking unending questions. Simple...if u won't answer...we won't move on..simple

I assume you're aware this is working hours. I have urgent priorities to sort.

I don't think our discussion is a life or death issue...unless you're idle or something
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by immaculatesense(m): 5:31pm On Jul 06, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz! You want to start being disrespectful? Don't go down that road if you don't want to shed crocodile tears.

I already answered your question read the last post and read the attached screenshot.
U seem lost...and ur source seem lost too... unverified source...how can a source for that matter tell u something remains in the "THOUGHT" of the people during d time that the documented proof was that the Earth is FLAT. But ur source said it was in their thoughts. Nawa ooo...
Okay o...I mentioned Isaiah please mention one of those "THOUGHTERS" at the time abi na only Isaiah get name and talk am that time?
And I told u Isaiah was 7BC dating earlier than those unnamed thoughts. Maybe it was Isaiah that stated the thought since those thoughts are namely
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by immaculatesense(m): 5:35pm On Jul 06, 2022
OkCornel:

I assume you're aware this is working hours. I have urgent priorities to sort.

I don't think our discussion is a life or death issue...unless you're idle or something
Dear OkCornel
Idle?
The last reply I gave u was around past 8 in the morning...and the next one I reply was around 4p.m...
Don't u think I must av bn busy during those gap in time or u tink my time PAUSED from 8a.m and restarted by 4p.m like ur prophecy claim?
But u know why I like u...u are very wise...u successfully Dodged my four questions...for that I give u Kudos
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by OkCornel(m): 5:41pm On Jul 06, 2022
immaculatesense:

Dear OkCornel
Idle?
The last reply I gave u was around past 8 in the morning...and the next one I reply was around 4p.m...
Don't u think I must av bn busy during those gap in time or u tink my time PAUSED from 8a.m and restarted by 4p.m like ur prophecy claim?
But u know why I like u...u are very wise...u successfully Dodged my four questions...for that I give u Kudos

Go check my response, it's lengthy, and I'm on the last paragraph.

Hold off on a reply till I answer the last question
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by immaculatesense(m): 5:45pm On Jul 06, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I've told you to enroll for free home Bible study or you continue following misinformed Churchgoers up and down.
You and i aren't worshiping the same God!

In the beginning God never promised anyone heaven it's the earth that God always promise His faithful servants {Psalms 37:9-11, 29} but because the nation of Israelites was condemned with their city (Jerusalem) which supposed to be the center of God's Kingdom on earth {Matthew 23:37-38} Jesus reassured his faithful friends that God's promise of making Jews the first race is still on but the government house of God's Kingdom will no longer be on planet earth rather he is taking his co-rulers to where he came from "heaven" {John 14:1-3} so God's Kingdom will reign on planet earth but the rulers along with Jesus Christ will be in heaven!
The co-rulers are limited in number that's why Jesus often refer to them as "little flock" {Luke 12:32} they will become creatures without flesh so they can't marry like all other faithful servants of God again! Luke 20:34-36
But countless faithful servants of God and other Christians will live forever on planet earth {Matthew 5:5} that's why Jesus said John the baptist never qualified to join those going to heaven though because he was not baptized in spirit! Matthew 11:11-12

Just as Christ died and his body was buried all born again Christians will also die and be buried like seeds sown in the ground {1Corinthians 15:43} but some of them will not spend a second in their graves after the first set has been taken to heaven {1Thessalonians 4:17} others must wait until Michael (the Archangel) call them! 1Thessalonians 4:16

They will be taken to heaven as spirit beings so nobody can see them physically when they're moving but those on the earth will feel their departure! smiley
Dear MaxinDHouse
For the first time I will agree with u...maybe we do not bliv in same God like u always emphasize...I know my God YAHWEH...maybe I don't know urs...
And Michael is not the one I am waiting for...I am waiting for Christ Jesus...so,like u said...maybe we are waiting for two different Messiah...wait for ur Michael...I will wait for my Christ Jesus(Son Of Man).
And maybe it was ur Messiah dat had come in 1914 like ur founder said...maybe...but mind had not come.
So,maybe we are not serving the same God like u always claim since all indications shows our different hopes and believe.
Matthew 24:23,26-27
[23]“Then if anyone tells you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah,’ or ‘There he is,’ don’t believe it.
[26]“So if someone tells you, ‘Look, the Messiah is out in the desert,’ don’t bother to go and look. Or, ‘Look, he is hiding here,’ don’t believe it!
[27]For as the lightning flashes in the east and shines to the west, so it will be when the Son of Man comes.
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by immaculatesense(m): 5:52pm On Jul 06, 2022
OkCornel:

Go check my response, it's lengthy, and I'm on the last paragraph.

Hold off on a reply till I answer the last question

Brother...I always answer ur question numerically...wen u want to answer mind...answer it numerically...don't just answer ambiguously and say u av answer...be numerical from (1) to (4) then I will know which one u av answered so that I will know how to react to each of ur claim
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by OkCornel(m): 6:11pm On Jul 06, 2022
immaculatesense:

Brother...I always answer ur question numerically...wen u want to answer mind...answer it numerically...don't just answer ambiguously and say u av answer...be numerical from (1) to (4) then I will know which one u av answered so that I will know how to react to each of ur claim

Go and check my response, all questions answered.
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by immaculatesense(m): 6:17pm On Jul 06, 2022
OkCornel:

Go and check my response, all questions answered.
I av read ur responses...more of u asking more questions from questions.
If ur sure of ur answer...just copy and paste...simple...then make them numerical...place each question beside the answer and highlight them. Demarcate the answer by spacing like I always do urs...is that hard to do just once and for all?
Or better still just tell me ur not interested...I won't force u...I will only give up... SIMPLE
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by OkCornel(m): 6:19pm On Jul 06, 2022
immaculatesense:

I av read ur responses...more of u asking more questions from questions.
If ur sure of ur answer...just copy and paste...simple...then make them numerical...place each question beside the answer and highlight them. Demarcate the answer by spacing like I always do urs...is that hard to do just once and for all?
Or better still just tell me ur not interested...I won't force u...I will only give up... SIMPLE

Dodging tactics?

I answered your 6 questions directly, and then asked follow up questions on areas of interest.

Take your time and read through, no need to reply in a haste.
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by OkCornel(m): 6:23pm On Jul 06, 2022
MaxinDHouse, please can you confirm I answered immaculatesense 6 questions in this post?

https://www.nairaland.com/7209055/after-rapture-what-happen-earth/2#114468761

No wiggle room for escape.
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:23pm On Jul 06, 2022
immaculatesense:

Dear MaxinDHouse
For the first time I will agree with u...maybe we do not bliv in same God like u always emphasize...I know my God YAHWEH...maybe I don't know urs...
And Michael is not the one I am waiting for...I am waiting for Christ Jesus...so,like u said...maybe we are waiting for two different Messiah...wait for ur Michael...I will wait for my Christ Jesus(Son Of Man).
And maybe it was ur Messiah dat had come in 1914 like ur founder said...maybe...but mind had not come.
So,maybe we are not serving the same God like u always claim since all indications shows our different hopes and believe.
Matthew 24:23,26-27
[23]“Then if anyone tells you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah,’ or ‘There he is,’ don’t believe it.
[26]“So if someone tells you, ‘Look, the Messiah is out in the desert,’ don’t bother to go and look. Or, ‘Look, he is hiding here,’ don’t believe it!
[27]For as the lightning flashes in the east and shines to the west, so it will be when the Son of Man comes.

I have told you times without number:

So stop thinking there's any similarity between my God and yours the difference is clear.
Please continue worshiping your God while i keep worshiping mine and stop quoting me because it can't work out friendship between you and i.
Goodbye! smiley

1 Like

Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:25pm On Jul 06, 2022
OkCornel:
MaxinDHouse, please can you confirm I answered immaculatesense 6 questions in this post?

No wiggle room for escape.

I wasn't following!
I hate reading misinformed churchgoer's posts so once i find out that someone isn't ready to learn i totally ignore them and their post! undecided

1 Like

Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by immaculatesense(m): 6:34pm On Jul 06, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I wasn't following!
I hate reading misinformed churchgoer's posts so once i find out that someone isn't ready to learn i totally ignore them and their post! undecided
Dear MaxinDHouse
Answer for urself whether it is right to learn from someone whose foundation is questionable and whose reasoning is programmed.
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by LordReed(m): 6:34pm On Jul 06, 2022
immaculatesense:

U seem lost...and ur source seem lost too... unverified source...how can a source for that matter tell u something remains in the "THOUGHT" of the people during d time that the documented proof was that the Earth is FLAT. But ur source said it was in their thoughts. Nawa ooo...
Okay o...I mentioned Isaiah please mention one of those "THOUGHTERS" at the time abi na only Isaiah get name and talk am that time?
And I told u Isaiah was 7BC dating earlier than those unnamed thoughts. Maybe it was Isaiah that stated the thought since those thoughts are namely

Are you blind or something? Isaiah Chapter 40 was not written in the 7th century nor was it even written by Isaiah. Also the word used is not sphere. Maybe we need to repeat this several times so it gets past whatever brick wall is acting as your skull.

As for names, the Indian sage Yajnavalkya is one of the thought leaders. Please expose your ignorance and make fun of the phrase thought leader. LoLz.
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by immaculatesense(m): 6:35pm On Jul 06, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I have told you times without number:

So stop thinking there's any similarity between my God and yours the difference is clear.
Please continue worshiping your God while i keep worshiping mine and stop quoting me because it can't work out friendship between you and i.
Goodbye! smiley
I just confirmed that too...it's sealed
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:36pm On Jul 06, 2022
immaculatesense:

Dear MaxinDHouse
Answer for urself whether it is right to learn from someone whose foundation is questionable and whose reasoning is programmed.

Choose whatever you want to believe, my God totally differs from yours. Period! smiley
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:37pm On Jul 06, 2022
immaculatesense:

I just confirmed that too...it's sealed

Farewell! smiley
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by immaculatesense(m): 6:39pm On Jul 06, 2022
OkCornel:

Dodging tactics?

I answered your 6 questions directly, and then asked follow up questions on areas of interest.

Take your time and read through, no need to reply in a haste.
Show us those answers na and how it was answered...are u trying to say it is harder copying and pasting than all this time wasting ur doing to reply me or search for witness who can't even face me to avail the foundation of his religion or belief?
I thought ur wiser than that na...why are u afraid? Are u not proud of ur answers cos am proud of mind and I can defend them with BOTH SCRIPTURES AND HISTORY...and not saying PAUSED without both biblical or historical proof
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by OkCornel(m): 6:47pm On Jul 06, 2022
immaculatesense:

Show us those answers na and how it was answered...are u trying to say it is harder copying and pasting than all this time wasting ur doing to reply me or search for witness who can't even face me to avail the foundation of his religion or belief?
I thought ur wiser than that na...why are u afraid? Are u not proud of ur answers cos am proud of mind and I can defend them with BOTH SCRIPTURES AND HISTORY...and not saying PAUSED without both biblical or historical proof

Smh, further proof you don't read.

See below, I've extracted from the other post.

Also check back and answer the questions in that post. So you don't dodge them too.
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by OkCornel(m): 6:48pm On Jul 06, 2022
immaculatesense:

Now answer those questions
1) Explain the prophesy of Isaiah 7 and it's fulfilment

Explaining Isaiah 7 is a deflection from the real issues raised on Matthew 24 and Isaiah 14. But I will oblige you on this, and I am not going to dwell on this for too long.

Isaiah 7 verse 14 was a multiple fulfillment. One which is directly in connection to the sign Ahaz sought to confirm the two Canaanite Kings whom Israel feared would be raided by them would be destroyed. This was fulfilled in Isaiah 8 v 3-4.

The other fulfillment, which is not directly connected to the sign Ahaz sought for, but was counted as fulfillment of prophecy nonetheless was in Matthew 1 v 23.

immaculatesense:

2)What biblical or historical proof shows that the time was PAUSED in Daniel 9

Read Daniel 9 v 24-27 together, you'll see the context.

Verse 24 - The entire 70 x 7 is for the Jews and the city of Jerusalem to;
1. Finish Transgression
2. Put an end to sin
3. Atone for wickedness
4. Bring in EVERLASTING RIGHTEOUSNESS
5. Seal up prophecy and vision
6. Anoint the most holy place.

As we are all aware, none of these has been achieved by the Jews and the inhabitants of Jerusalem up till today. Why? Because the "final 7" is yet to happen... after which the millennial kingdom of Christ would be set up.

Verse 25 & 26 - Clearly states "69 x 7" will span the period from when the word goes out to restore Jerusalem to when the anointed one will be cut-off.

Verse 27 - The "final 7" is yet to happen, as a covenant WITH MANY (not just the holy people) is yet to be in place. This is the same covenant which would be broken midway and the outer court of the temple would be trampled by the gentiles for 42 months (3.5 years i.e. one half of 7 years) in Revelation 11 v 2

If you dispute the above, then please prove to us how the Jews and inhabitants of Jerusalem achieved the 6 points set out in verse 24.

immaculatesense:

3)Who is the Anointed one?
Jesus Christ

immaculatesense:

4)Has the Anointed One died or we are still waiting for his death
My answer to question 3 should answer this already.

immaculatesense:

5)All the first century father believe the prophecy were fulfilled in Daniel 9...can u point to ur evidence to proof that lie and tell us the meaning of 70 weeks and how u claim those 70 weeks will be fulfilled in the future and the timing must be accurate.
"69 x 7" are already fulfilled. Read Daniel 9 v 25 slowly. The final 7 is yet to happen, as a covenant with many is not in place yet.
If Daniel's 70x7 is already fulfilled, are you implying the great tribulation has happened and Jesus second coming has happened, hmmm?

immaculatesense:

6) Lastly in Matthew 24... questions were asked on the destruction of the temple,the sign of the second coming and the end of the world. Jesus answered all these questions in just one chapter..please can u tell us which verses answered what question from verse 4-51.

The signs of the second coming and end of the age - Matthew 24 v 14-15, 21,24 & 29

immaculatesense:

I av answered all ur questions...stop dodging mine...please answer before asking further complicated questions that change our points from Daniel 9
Thank you

And by the way you’re yet to confirm whether the great tribulation Jesus spoke of in Matthew 24 v 21 has happened or not undecided I won’t let you off the hook on this one.
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by immaculatesense(m): 8:15pm On Jul 06, 2022
OkCornel:

Explaining Isaiah 7 is a deflection from the real issues raised on Matthew 24 and Isaiah 14. But I will oblige you on this, and I am not going to dwell on this for too long.

Isaiah 7 verse 14 was a multiple fulfillment. One which is directly in connection to the sign Ahaz sought to confirm the two Canaanite Kings whom Israel feared would be raided by them would be destroyed. This was fulfilled in Isaiah 8 v 3-4.

The other fulfillment, which is not directly connected to the sign Ahaz sought for, but was counted as fulfillment of prophecy nonetheless was in Matthew 1 v 23.

Read Daniel 9 v 24-27 together, you'll see the context.

Verse 24 - The entire 70 x 7 is for the Jews and the city of Jerusalem to;
1. Finish Transgression
2. Put an end to sin
3. Atone for wickedness

As we are all aware, none of these has been achieved by the Jews and the inhabitants of Jerusalem up till today. Why? Because the "final 7" is yet to happen... after which the millennial kingdom of Christ would be set up.

Verse 25 & 26 - Clearly states "69 x 7" will span the period from when the word goes out to restore Jerusalem to when the anointed one will be cut-off.

Verse 27 - The "final 7" is yet to happen, as a covenant WITH MANY (not just the holy people) is yet to be in place. This is the same covenant which would be broken midway and the outer court of the temple would be trampled by the gentiles for 42 months (3.5 years i.e. one half of 7 years) in Revelation 11 v 2

If you dispute the above, then please prove to us how the Jews and inhabitants of Jerusalem achieved the 6 points set out in verse 24.

Jesus Christ

My answer to question 3 should answer this already.

"69 x 7" are already fulfilled. Read Daniel 9 v 25 slowly. The final 7 is yet to happen, as a covenant with many is not in place yet.
If Daniel's 70x7 is already fulfilled, are you implying the great tribulation has happened and Jesus second coming has happened, hmmm?

The signs of the second coming and end of the age - Matthew 24 v 14-15, 21,24 & 29

And by the way you’re yet to confirm whether the great tribulation Jesus spoke of in Matthew 24 v 21 has happened or not undecided I won’t let you off the hook on this one.
I told u...verse 21 of Matthew is talking about FUTURE tribulations,prior to that verse Jesus was talking about the destruction of the Temple which happened before that generation ended and the prophesy of Daniel fulfilled... Daniel 9 has nothing to do with Revelation 11...at all...
Lol...like I always say...no proof,no evidence,no solid and reliable references...just made up in ur head and d head of those who are brainwashed.
For ur information and those who care to know...below are second century church fathers and history on the fulfilment of Daniel 9...maybe u can show ur own proof and evidence...cos I can be going on a circle with u

Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by immaculatesense(m): 8:31pm On Jul 06, 2022

Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by OkCornel(m): 8:44pm On Jul 06, 2022
immaculatesense:

I told u...verse 21 of Matthew is talking about FUTURE tribulations,prior to that verse Jesus was talking about the destruction of the Temple which happened before that generation ended and the prophesy of Daniel fulfilled... Daniel 9 has nothing to do with Revelation 11...at all...
Lol...like I always say...no proof,no evidence,no solid and reliable references...just made up in ur head and d head of those who are brainwashed.
For ur information and those who care to know...below are second century church fathers and history on the fulfilment of Daniel 9...maybe u can show ur own proof and evidence...cos I can be going on a circle with u

If according to you Daniel’s 70 week prophecy is already fulfilled. Kindly explain how;

A) Daniel 9 v 24 is already fulfilled.
1. Finish Transgression
2. Put an end to sin
3. Atone for wickedness

B) Matthew 24 v 21 - Is the great tribulation already fulfilled? Yes or No. If yes, when exactly?
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by OkCornel(m): 8:45pm On Jul 06, 2022
immaculatesense:

When did Nero have a covenant “with many” for 7 years?
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by immaculatesense(m): 10:24pm On Jul 06, 2022
OkCornel:

If according to you Daniel’s 70 week prophecy is already fulfilled. Kindly explain how;

1. Finish Transgression
2. Put an end to sin
3. Atone for wickedness

B) Matthew 24 v 21 - Is the great tribulation already fulfilled? Yes or No. If yes, when exactly?
Dear OkCornel
Let me give u the simple basics so that u will not be lost along the line
In Daniel 9:1-20...Daniel was praying for days for the restoration of Jerusalem and the restoration of the temple. He wants Jerusalem that was then desolate to be rehabitated and the temple rebuilt so the service to God in the Jewish land can commence.

In Daniel 9;21-23... Gabriel (one of the high ranking Angels in heaven) came to meet him to tell him about the decree that had bn made in heaven during the cause of his prayer and now he want to make him understand the resolution of the Most High.

In Daniel 9:24...that is where I want u to pay attention to my analysis and wat the earliest saints agreed on in different dispensation.Let me quote it out first. Read
Daniel 9:24
[24]“A period of seventy sets of seven has been decreed for your people and your holy city to finish their rebellion, to put an end to their sin, to atone for their guilt, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to confirm the prophetic vision, and to anoint the Most Holy Place.

Here is the interpretation of the above... Gabriel told Daniel that his prayer for Jerusalem and the temple had bn heard since without the temple the practice of Judaism(old form of Judaism before the Rabbinic Judaism that started in 70BC onward) cannot be practice. So the rebuilding of the temple was so important to Judaism (the Jewish worship). Gabriel told Daniel that 70 of 7 weeks calculated to be 490years had been decreed for your people(the Jews) to practice Judaism in it's purest form by ending (1) their rebellion against God that always make him purnish them through exile. (2) put an end to their sin (4) attone for their sin (true repentance). (5) to bring everlasting righteousness. (6) to confirm the prophetic vision(agreement between God and Abraham...to place their own part of obedience to God. (6) To anoint the most holy place(make the place of Gods abode holy so that the presence of God can reside. Those are the six criteria unless verse 25 will happen. Let's go analyse verse 25.

Daniel 9:25...let's quote it first.
Daniel 9:25
[25]Now listen and understand! Seven sets of seven plus sixty-two sets of seven will pass from the time the command is given to rebuild Jerusalem until a ruler—the Anointed One—comes. Jerusalem will be rebuilt with streets and strong defenses, despite the perilous times.

Now listen.
Seven set of seven(49years) plus sixty two sets of seven(434years) total of 483years from the command to rebuild the temple.
Note the 483years was to begin wen a command goes how to rebuild the temple not from wen Daniel saw the vision. In Nehemiah 2 during the twentieth years of king Artaxerxes of Assyria the command was given to Nehemiah to rebuild the wall and the temple even though they face perilous time under Sambalat and Tobiah which was explained by Gabirel in the last sentence of that verse. Historians calculated the timing of the decree of the king to the time in Luke 4:14-18 when Jesus entered the temple by the spirit to say Luke 4:18
[18]“The Spirit of the lord is upon me,
    for he has anointed me to bring Good News to the poor.
He has sent me to proclaim that captives will be released,
    that the blind will see,
that the oppressed will be set free,
   Was exactly 483...that can't be coincidence to wen Gabriel told Daniel that the Anointed One will come which marked the end of Judaism and the start of Christianity but for that to be accomplished,the Temple which is the symbol of Judaism must be destroyed. Note in verse 25 one seven(7years) was left out. Now let move to verse 26.

In Daniel 9:26...let me quote it first.
Daniel 9:26
[26]“After this period of sixty-two sets of seven, the Anointed One will be killed, appearing to have accomplished nothing, and a ruler will arise whose armies will destroy the city and the Temple. The end will come with a flood, and war and its miseries are decreed from that time to the very end.

We know that from that period Jesus made that statement the Jewish leader began to sort for his life. He was killed and the Jewish thought the biggest threat to Judaism was laid off not knowing that his death spelt doom and sometin big is coming for them.
A ruler(Rome(Nero)) will arise whose armies(led by Titus) would destroy the city(Jerusalem/Judea) and the Temple. The misery will last to the very end(the temple will remain desolate(unbuilt).

In Daniel 9:27 the last verse...let me quote it first
Daniel 9:27
[27]The ruler will make a treaty with the people for a period of one set of seven, but after half this time, he will put an end to the sacrifices and offerings. And as a climax to all his terrible deeds, he will set up a sacrilegious object that causes desecration, until the fate decreed for this defiler is finally poured out on him.”

I av explained this passage in a previous post but I will just keep it very short. The ruler(Rome) will make a treaty with THE PEOPLE(ur own version say MANY)...the people was definitely that's is the Jews or inhabitants of Judea. And the treaty was to allow them practice their religion and allow pigrims free entry(there is more to the treaty anyways like I av explained in previous post) which the Roman agreed. For a period of seven(7years) the whole war lasted(66-73CE) but in the middle of it (70CE) a sudden assualt was launched...the Jews were cut unaware and murders (an historian said over a million,another said over six hundred thousand)...and the treasury of the temple including the holies where only the high priest could enter was desecrated which is the "ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION".
But in few centuries from that time...the long reign of Rome came to an unexpected end to fulfil the later part of the prophesy.

These is wat our fathers believe which accords with history...this is wat I believe and can be proven without mincing words...the Antichrist is a spirit not human...and it was even only apostle John that talked about him and John was so careful to let us know that it's not human but a spirit and his spirit is at work. Read:
1 John 2:18
[18]Dear children, the last hour is here. You have heard that the Antichrist is coming, and already many such antichrists have appeared. From this we know that the last hour has come.
1 John 4:3
[3]But if someone claims to be a prophet and does not acknowledge the truth about Jesus, that person is not from God. Such a person has the spirit of the Antichrist, which you heard is coming into the world and indeed is already here.

I LOVE YOU BROTHER
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by immaculatesense(m): 10:53pm On Jul 06, 2022
OkCornel:

1. Finish Transgression
2. Put an end to sin
3. Atone for wickedness

B) Concerning Matthew 24
Let me help u break the verses into the answer Jesus gave to address both questions that were asked.
Matthew 24:3
[3]Later, Jesus sat on the Mount of Olives. His disciples came to him privately and said, “Tell us, when will all this happen? What sign will signal your return and the end of the world?”

Questions
1) When will THIS happen? (2) What sign will signal your return and the end of the world?

Answers
1) This is a singular article. So,by THIS wat do the apostles mean or wat were they asking ABOUT? In verse 1-2...Jesus told them that the temple will be demolished and no stone left on the other. So the Apostles asked when(that is,timing and sign to watch out for). In verse 34. Jesus told them that this generation (a century marks a generation) will not pass until this things are fulfilled. From the above,we can agree Jesus was not talking about his second coming but referring to the temple. That been said; because of our time...the timing for the first question was to be before the end of that generation and dis was fulfilled...that generation did not end wen the temple was destroyed even John was still alive. Since the timing is answered...wat are the signs? These are the verses that talk about the sign of the destruction of the temple(not the end of time). Matthew 24:15-22,34. That tribulation was the worst in the Jewish history wen the Roman desecrated the holy place by entering the most holies. Read
Matthew 24:15-16
[15]“The day is coming when you will see what Daniel the prophet spoke about—the sacrilegious object that causes desecration standing in the Holy Place.” (Reader, pay attention!)
[16]“Then those in Judea must flee to the hills.

2) the second coming and the end of time.
Note that concerning the first question on the destruction of the temple...Jesus boldly said it that it will happen in that generation but concerning his second coming and the end of time Jesus said in verse 36 that he himself doesn't even know but the Father alone...so,it's different from dat generation will not pass. These are the passages that talked about the incident of his second coming and the end of time. Matthew 24: 5-14,23-33,35-51.

Even no part of the 22 chapters of Revelation mentioned 7 years...even the Revelation 11 ur laying strong claims to only talked of 42month(3and half years) of witnessing which is also the same period of the gentiles. It's not as if the gentiles have 3and half years and the witness av a different 3 and half years. It's still d same 3 and half. Read
Revelation 11:2-3
[2]But do not measure the outer courtyard, for it has been turned over to the nations. They will trample the holy city for 42 months.
[3]And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will be clothed in burlap and will prophesy during THOSE 1,260 days.”

So,I don't know how it that place read seven years to u or how it relates to Daniel

Thank u
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by OkCornel(m): 8:25am On Jul 07, 2022
immaculatesense:

B) Concerning Matthew 24
Let me help u break the verses into the answer Jesus gave to address both questions that were asked.
Matthew 24:3
[3]Later, Jesus sat on the Mount of Olives. His disciples came to him privately and said, “Tell us, when will all this happen? What sign will signal your return and the end of the world?”

Questions
1) When will THIS happen? (2) What sign will signal your return and the end of the world?

Answers
1) This is a singular article. So,by THIS wat do the apostles mean or wat were they asking ABOUT? In verse 1-2...Jesus told them that the temple will be demolished and no stone left on the other. So the Apostles asked when(that is,timing and sign to watch out for). In verse 34. Jesus told them that this generation (a century marks a generation) will not pass until this things are fulfilled. From the above,we can agree Jesus was not talking about his second coming but referring to the temple. That been said; because of our time...the timing for the first question was to be before the end of that generation and dis was fulfilled...that generation did not end wen the temple was destroyed even John was still alive. Since the timing is answered...wat are the signs? These are the verses that talk about the sign of the destruction of the temple(not the end of time). Matthew 24:15-22,34. That tribulation was the worst in the Jewish history wen the Roman desecrated the holy place by entering the most holies. Read
Matthew 24:15-16
[15]“The day is coming when you will see what Daniel the prophet spoke about—the sacrilegious object that causes desecration standing in the Holy Place.” (Reader, pay attention!)
[16]“Then those in Judea must flee to the hills.

2) the second coming and the end of time.
Note that concerning the first question on the destruction of the temple...Jesus boldly said it that it will happen in that generation but concerning his second coming and the end of time Jesus said in verse 36 that he himself doesn't even know but the Father alone...so,it's different from dat generation will not pass. These are the passages that talked about the incident of his second coming and the end of time. Matthew 24: 5-14,23-33,35-51.

Even no part of the 22 chapters of Revelation mentioned 7 years...even the Revelation 11 ur laying strong claims to only talked of 42month(3and half years) of witnessing which is also the same period of the gentiles. It's not as if the gentiles have 3and half years and the witness av a different 3 and half years. It's still d same 3 and half. Read
Revelation 11:2-3
[2]But do not measure the outer courtyard, for it has been turned over to the nations. They will trample the holy city for 42 months.
[3]And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will be clothed in burlap and will prophesy during THOSE 1,260 days.”

So,I don't know how it that place read seven years to u or how it relates to Daniel

Thank u

I'll reply you after working hours today.

Do have a productive day ahead.
Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by immaculatesense(m): 9:14am On Jul 07, 2022
OkCornel:

Amen...and you too
Thanks alot for the good wish

1 Like

Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by immaculatesense(m): 9:14am On Jul 07, 2022
OkCornel:

Amen...and you too
I will be waiting for ur reply

1 Like

Re: After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? by OkCornel(m): 11:49pm On Jul 07, 2022
immaculatesense:

Amen...and you too
I will be waiting for ur reply

Now let’s rewind to Daniel 9 v 24. At the end of the 70 weeks, certain things are meant to be fulfilled by the Jews and inhabitants of Jerusalem namely;

1. Finish Transgression
2. Put an end to sin
3. Atone for wickedness

At what point in history where these achieved? If you insist the 70 weeks prophecy has elapsed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Many Nigerian Pastors Are Gay--bishop Ighele / ISIS Figher Converts To Christianity After Allah Refuses Him The Gate Of Heaven / Christians Should Avoid Meats Sacrificed To Idols

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.