Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,430 members, 7,830,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught (56451 Views)

Moment 4: Women Are Paraded Naked Through Streets In Pakistan For 'stealing' (vi / Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo / How My Boss Wife Forced Me To Have Sex With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by fluffybaby(f): 12:12pm On Jul 06, 2022
Men are enjoying sha
Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 06, 2022
You won't see this on zeeworld. See as India and Indians dirty for real life. If my partner open zeeworld again I go tear her slap
Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by reidkrugger(m): 12:22pm On Jul 06, 2022
These people are backward as furk.
Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by Elidrisy20: 12:25pm On Jul 06, 2022
Na the husband fault,why him no dey service her Toto well, well
Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by Akuruoulo(m): 12:39pm On Jul 06, 2022
Beebah2000:
What kind of nonsense is this? undecided
If na the husband cheat, I sure say them no go treat am like this.
Mumu people.
They treat men worst over there .
Am even angry that they are helping her hold the man
Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by Rhozabeth(m): 12:40pm On Jul 06, 2022
Good for her! Better than stripping her naked though!
Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by Hassanmaye(m): 12:49pm On Jul 06, 2022
[quote author=FERNANDEZISBACK post=114473365]
Your mum should..
Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by uchennamani(m): 12:55pm On Jul 06, 2022
MufasaLion:
LMAO!!!! Shameless woman!

Yes, shame to the woman.

It doesn't matter that she cheated with a man. The man she cheated with is somewhere chilling, and the woman is made to carry the husband. This comment doesn't support cheating. That said, any society that degrades women is flawed. Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by alphaNomega: 1:01pm On Jul 06, 2022
You only see this type of thing where poverty is the order of the day!
Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by JovialJune(f): 1:01pm On Jul 06, 2022
angelfallz:
but you people complain the most

So we shouldn't complain at all till we have it this bad abi

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by mtngloetiartel: 1:21pm On Jul 06, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
VeryWickedMan:
Carry me dey go your real husband house
Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by ufotunang: 1:25pm On Jul 06, 2022
All those that did this to her have also cheated... pretenders everywhere
Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:33pm On Jul 06, 2022
Hassanmaye:
my crazy mom should.. grin
Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by joyidor(f): 1:34pm On Jul 06, 2022
Cheating is wrong, but treating her this way is inhuman.
Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by Hassanmaye(m): 1:45pm On Jul 06, 2022
My crazy mum should... grin
Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by membranus: 1:48pm On Jul 06, 2022
BadBradley:
Punishment served well.

Men should stop marrying any woman that has been imprinted by another man. It is essentially marrying a damaged woman.

Look for your virgin wife!

Where are the virgin wives found?

And have you found your own?
Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by Acidbath: 1:57pm On Jul 06, 2022
And na the women dey pay dowry oo.

They are the ones allowing this rubbish. What happened to divorce? Same brain with zoo negroes.

Look at the fugly looking p1g being carried shamelessly by her. Very dirty animal that deserves to be cheated on.

Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by Gentlevip: 2:05pm On Jul 06, 2022
What do you want?

To be flogged
Drain her account
Create depression
Kill
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Bunch of primitive Dumbos.. undecided
Far away from development.. undecided
Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by BadBradley: 2:16pm On Jul 06, 2022
membranus:

Where are the virgin wives found?

And have you found your own?
I found two virgins in their early 20s both with wide hips, slender stomach and unbending beasts.

I used to be like you who thought virgins were rare.

Now what kind of women are in your circle?

1 Like

Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by GUNITGuy: 2:20pm On Jul 06, 2022
JovialJune:

There are times one should know when to shut up in other not to be perceived as unintelligent

So liberty given to women is majorly part of the problems in marriages abi?

And then you had to garnish your thoughtless words by calling Western men that made the world a better place SIMPS?

Africa with it's black men that assume they are Alfa what have they achieved in the continent if not backwardness?

"The female nature is still being studied" why not channel your energy on making your society livable first, instead of trying to police another human that got nothing on you, does your life evolve around women
I'm sorry if my comments offends you.....
[/b]Won't talk about women in this forum ever again[b].....
Thank you for letting me know I need to stop policing people who don't even care about me
Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by Cleff100: 2:22pm On Jul 06, 2022
Dumb
Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by godofuck231: 2:43pm On Jul 06, 2022
MufasaLion:
LMAO!!!! Shameless woman!
the men dyke too small na ,lol
Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by pharmagba: 2:49pm On Jul 06, 2022
Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 06, 2022
But when the man cheats, nothing happens.

Too bad
Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by antibullshit: 3:15pm On Jul 06, 2022
amnesty7:
Lies...Linda Ikeji is not an authority on Indian matters.
Nobody said it was India. Its Pakistan . That's how you fail exams.
Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by antibullshit: 3:22pm On Jul 06, 2022
There are always at least two sides to a story . Where's the man she cheated with? What's his punishment ?Does her husband treat her right ?
Why does she have to be publicly humiliated? If the husband cheats will he get the same treatment ?
Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by Yankee101: 3:30pm On Jul 06, 2022
And where is the man she cheated with?

Slavery mentality

Jesus solved this problem
Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by Youngpo413: 3:38pm On Jul 06, 2022
FreeSpirited:
Sex will disgrace you if u have no self control
Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 06, 2022
amnesty7:
Lies...Linda Ikeji is not an authority on Indian matters.

She want to make the kind of money she made from APC in 2015.
Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by Ebymyk(m): 3:57pm On Jul 06, 2022
Indian women na coded women, quiet and dangerous.. That punishment is unnecessary.. Better to send her away or divorce her... Wonder what this gender really wants...
Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by Ebymyk(m): 4:02pm On Jul 06, 2022
joyidor:
Cheating is wrong, but treating her this way is inhuman.
no matter the offense, she's human..
Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by TheKrakon: 4:03pm On Jul 06, 2022
Civilized monkeys.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number / Stupid Things Guys Do For Sex / I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.