Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught (56447 Views)

Moment 4: Women Are Paraded Naked Through Streets In Pakistan For 'stealing' (vi / Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo / How My Boss Wife Forced Me To Have Sex With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by techWriter3: 5:22am On Jul 06, 2022
Carry me dey betweens your real husband bedroom
Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by rexesq(m): 7:44am On Jul 06, 2022
Who does this to a man when he cheats?

Stop this nonsense abeg.

If he can't condone it, they quit. No be by force. That is inhuman.
Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by fredoooooo: 11:07am On Jul 06, 2022
This story get k leg ..
Me and women can never be the same ..
Nature defined it so
Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by DamnnNiggarr: 11:07am On Jul 06, 2022
grin

And the bastard she cheated with, will be nowhere to be found. That's what befits some women.
Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by Hassanmaye(m): 11:08am On Jul 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Bunch of primitive Dumbos.. undecided
Far away from development.. undecided
Can you please Shut up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by SmartPolician: 11:08am On Jul 06, 2022
I hope they would do the same if the man was caught cheating. Women have really suffered in this world. That's why they truly need to be empowered to change some of these obnoxious traditions.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by seunayantokun(m): 11:08am On Jul 06, 2022
That's strange.
Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by PDPdestroyer(m): 11:08am On Jul 06, 2022
Very OBIdient wife, she did as she was told
Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by Hassanmaye(m): 11:09am On Jul 06, 2022
Luckysbab:
No one will associate this to their religion now. But if it was mentioned they were Muslims, many of you will start disparaging the religion.
God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by Okobola146: 11:09am On Jul 06, 2022
Indian girls sabi Bleep well well and their ringtones dey melodious, their only problem be sey dem too dey smell
Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by Abfinest007(m): 11:09am On Jul 06, 2022
Women women
Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by AbuAeesha: 11:09am On Jul 06, 2022
lolz
see the husband like local champion

1 Like

Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by Drillminded: 11:09am On Jul 06, 2022
Commendable
Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by kals4luv990(m): 11:10am On Jul 06, 2022
Artzdanielsz:
I thought Africa is supposed to be backwards
but this ones are not even moving at all

Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by Justinlean02(m): 11:11am On Jul 06, 2022
Ok o
Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 06, 2022
Very tragic, there is no punishment for cheating husbands in India.

A carryover of what the British did to their women.

Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by Chijeep(m): 11:13am On Jul 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
You're an adulterer cry
Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by NoBones: 11:14am On Jul 06, 2022
See wetin poverty de cause, where the man wey dem catch her with?
Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by bewla(m): 11:15am On Jul 06, 2022
MufasaLion:
LMAO!!!! Shameless woman!
Women always at the receiven end

What happen to the mofo that help her to do the thing
Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by IbileIfe: 11:16am On Jul 06, 2022
Will the man also caught in adultery carry his wife through the streets of India?

Only demonic worshippers of idols maltreat women.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by GUNITGuy: 11:16am On Jul 06, 2022
Mrscarter:

I despise cheating. However in India women are forced into marraige. They cant choose whom they marry nor marry whom they love. She has a human right to feel love and the connection between two ppl who love.
This punishment is terrible. It never should be physical
Part of the problem in Marriage bedeviling the modern countries is the excessive liberty given to women ......Wether you like it or not previous generation we're not stupid for not allowing women do as the like ....The men in the western world are Simping that's why you see a guy carry gun violence flimsy reasons just because white women aren't making enough babies, .....The female nature is still being studied
Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by BabaOfLagos: 11:17am On Jul 06, 2022
You can imagine the pains she'd be going through at the end of the day, so much for having sex..
For those who understands Basketball profits.. See the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/7169675/
Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by isahsalee: 11:17am On Jul 06, 2022
Rubbish!!!!
Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by crackhouse(m): 11:17am On Jul 06, 2022
This world sef
Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by Righthussle: 11:17am On Jul 06, 2022
The husband is a fool

1 Like

Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by treatise: 11:18am On Jul 06, 2022
Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by HandsomeGuyman(m): 11:18am On Jul 06, 2022
Where is the man she cheated with?
Rubbish
Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by jrusky(m): 11:18am On Jul 06, 2022
I don't support a flirty woman but punishing her this way is babaric. And see the foolish fat man sitting on her like a royal mofos.

I pity the man if that woman go and grind broken bottle for him and mix it with salt and curry powser to garnish his food he will die in a matter of shortwhile with no trace.
Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by JovialJune(f): 11:19am On Jul 06, 2022
Women really suffer sha, like what the hell is this nonsense for Pete's sake

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by Johel(m): 11:20am On Jul 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

It's a village man....Rest.
Re: Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught by Elsucre042: 11:20am On Jul 06, 2022
She has to take the man to the capital city on her shoulder, she is a legend in away fuckry grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number / Stupid Things Guys Do For Sex / I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.