Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,522 members, 7,836,994 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti (65177 Views)

Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso / Don’t Be Distracted With BBNaija – Peter Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Urges Youths / Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by Brendaniel: 4:53pm On Jul 08, 2022
Tingotoe:
Your liar lord Obi will still lose

You have only one vote and you are not God to decide that... sorry

4 Likes

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by GardenOfGod(m): 4:53pm On Jul 08, 2022
delman88:

As it stands, in a sane country, this ought to be the unanimous combo. But we know Nigeria............ God punish who swear for us
By His grace they will come out victorious.

1 Like

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by ObeySamTayor(m): 4:53pm On Jul 08, 2022
All of una are recycle politician....
Youths let's geer up....
All these. Oldies of 60", 70" years are enough to be returned back to thier homes

Youth must take over come 2023

Or else...
I see TINUBU better option manageable outta all "em presidential aspirants oo
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by vRendoh(m): 4:53pm On Jul 08, 2022
Tears of joy � � ....This country must surely rise again. We are blessed in all fronts. All Youths for Obi-Ahmed

1 Like

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by Mariangeles(f): 4:54pm On Jul 08, 2022
Mozegee:
It is now or never, 15 years of graduating from one of the best University with goosld grade i am still searching for job. What about the future of my kids if we dont get it right

Na wah o! sad
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by Tallvictor23: 4:54pm On Jul 08, 2022
Kblinks:

Let's Change from old people and allow this Young and brilliant Technocrats to try a single term.

If after Single term, them do werey.....we show them way back to Ananbra.

All tribe is experiencing currrent hardship of the Country. Let's do a away with Tribal and Religious wars. Let's save our future!

Thank you so much ❤️
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by AlexB300: 4:55pm On Jul 08, 2022
[quote author=snowball11 post=114543224][/quote]that guy na fool. He reeks of hate for the igbo people
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by Leo588(m): 4:55pm On Jul 08, 2022
Only if, these scumbs will allow us bite in peace.
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by AlexB300: 4:56pm On Jul 08, 2022
ThothHermes:
Shut up. Enemy of good things. Keep supporting your darling daddy. Zombie.
nah. That’s just him showing his hate for the igbos

1 Like

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by Tingotoe: 4:56pm On Jul 08, 2022
Brendaniel:

You have only one vote and you are not God to decide that... sorry
It's you who will be sorry when your lord loses and you head right back to your default Biafra or death mode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by paskal16: 4:57pm On Jul 08, 2022
Po 23
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by PumpumPrince: 4:57pm On Jul 08, 2022
FLYFIRE:

I understand you my friend. You see when a goat has been tied to a spot for so long, when they untie it, it will still be rooted to the spot because it thinks the rope is still on the neck...THAT IS YOUR STORY. APC & PDP don do you shege grin grin grin

brother...peter obi is a fraud & A CRIMINAL sir......he were glassses & 99.9& of guys who were glaases are criminal sir...KNOWN NIGERIAN FACT IN THE HISTORY BOOKS!!!(no oofeinse) angry
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by CDCEO001: 4:58pm On Jul 08, 2022
Yes yes! No more ancestors. I love this.
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by Juleeee: 4:58pm On Jul 08, 2022
Tingotoe:
You have your reasons quite alright but we will never vote for a chronic liar like Obi nor corrupt politicians like Tinubu and Atiku

Then who the hell are you voting?
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by victorazy(m): 4:59pm On Jul 08, 2022
blaquebelle:
This thing just be like fantasy. God please make it happen.

Let us even know if things can get better when we decide to opt for something different from the norm or if there's no hope for the country atall.

Believe it or not, the betterment of Nigeria is here.

1 Like

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by Digmygold: 5:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
budaatum:
Nice looking young combination.

LoL at 62? Young indeed. Does his bragging about being stingy automatically mean that he is going to be efficient? Nigerians will be okay las las.
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by Dude397(m): 5:01pm On Jul 08, 2022
Esseite:

Who is a heavy weight politician in Nigeria if it's not criminals that have looted our collective resources. Where has that gotten us as a country?
honesty he has no point.
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by LienwaltAbel(m): 5:01pm On Jul 08, 2022
budaatum:

Even? Lol.

Should buda not like good things for all of us?
Yes oh. Obi isn't perfect, but I think he'll be the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by nextstep(m): 5:02pm On Jul 08, 2022
grin
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by budaatum: 5:02pm On Jul 08, 2022
F117nighthawk:
Combination for the educated and brilliant Nigerians with no ethnic or tribal bias, but the poor, uneducated low class will not see the good in these guys because they are not educated and have their brains poisoned by the likes of old politicians with nothing to give the country apart from poverty and pains like buhari,tinubu, Atiku and Co., the language they understand is to sell their votes for money, Peter obi and his vice have a lot of work to do to convince the low class voters in the society

What I hear you saying is, buda, work harder to educate those who have their brains poisoned by the likes of old politicians with nothing to give the country apart from poverty and pains.

And I hear you clearly, because it is not only Peter Obi and his vice that have a lot of work to do to convince voters in the society, but me and you as well.

Because, when those old politicians with nothing to give the country apart from poverty and pains rain that pain and poverty on Nigeria, it will fall on every Nigerians head.

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by budaatum: 5:03pm On Jul 08, 2022
Digmygold:

LoL at 62? Young indeed. Does his bragging about being stingy automatically mean that he is going to be efficient? Nigerians will be okay las las.

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by PumpumPrince: 5:04pm On Jul 08, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –Datti, Labour Party’s Vice-Presidential Candidate

*Baba-Ahmed, a 46-year-old academic, businessman and politician stated this in his acceptance speech, shortly after he was unveiled as the LP vice-presidential candidate in Abuja.

[url=https://saharareporters.com/2022/07/08/why-i-accepted-be-peter-obi%E2%80%99s-running-mate-%E2%80%93datti-labour-party%E2%80%99-vice-presidential] Sahara Reporters [/url]

...soooner or later..the so call Peter Obi will join that terrrrrorist group IPOD with there midget leader Nnadi Kanu & then say they wannto break up Nigeria..........yeaa i said it.......Peter aint winning $hit!!!(no ofeinse) angry
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by SKYHIGHfx: 5:04pm On Jul 08, 2022
The only candidate talking about Nigeria is #PeterObi
The rest of them and their supporters are discussing Peter Obi.
So much of a misplaced priority. ��

3 Likes

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by nextstep(m): 5:04pm On Jul 08, 2022
Digmygold:

The reason for stinginess implies being efficient with resources... let's try a stingy guy as opposed to spendthrifts we've had so far. After 16
years of stinginess, we'll have more data to judge better.
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by TakeBackNaija: 5:05pm On Jul 08, 2022
For the first time since I was born, I'm having hope that Nigeria can truly be great.

May God save us!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by 2sexycom(m): 5:05pm On Jul 08, 2022
festacman:
Not a bad choice in terms both qualifications and presence. However, Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed is politically speaking, very lightweight both nationally and locally.

Looking dope, polished and elitist is good but Nigerian politics is akin to a fight in the jungle. I am not sure what his association with Northern youths has been to use them as his support-base and foot-soldiers. Can the 'Northern street' readily identify with him? Moreso, when that street is largely illiterate and helplessly gullible as the result of aloofness of young professionals like him.

Matter of fact, Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed is not any different from the other Northern elites who in spite of their exposure and erudition just stay aloof, do their things and mind their businesses without doing anything socially to empower the young Northerners.

Nevertheless, if this is Peter Obi+Datti Baba Ahmed's time, things will fall in place on their own with little effort.

By the time you guys realize the forces behind what is happening, it will be too late.

No b my mouth una go hear this one. Just wait for the final result...

1 Like

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 5:06pm On Jul 08, 2022
This is very nice ....atleast any of them going abroad will be for a leave than for knees or blood transfusion in UK......

Hope UK will welcome this gesture as there will be less for them to feed on concerning medical bills and all kinds of adventures

I know for sure that the Medical Rehabilitation of Buhari back to live took more than any budget for Education from the Senate.

Where is the polling Unit....can I vote more than a million times?

1 Like

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by Realtest44: 5:06pm On Jul 08, 2022
Am very OBidient, it's high time this old political ungrateful fellow leave the affairs of this nation to be run by young minds. Obi ti the end

3 Likes

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by masui(m): 5:07pm On Jul 08, 2022
This na men wey brain still dey work.

1 Like

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 08, 2022
That small light wey dey tunnel na the little hope we gats hold on to for the sake of we naija, as long as obi made this choice we no go doubt am
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by Joey4321: 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2022
Tingotoe:
You have your reasons quite alright but we will never vote for a chronic liar like Obi nor corrupt politicians like Tinubu and Atiku

Of course we will

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Shagari Lighted A Cigarette, Smoked While The PM Was Addressing An Audience / Akwa Ibom APC Governorship Primaries End In Violence (Graphic Photos) / Why Atiku Picked Peter Obi As Running Mate – Daniel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.