Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,477 members, 7,836,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti (65176 Views)

Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso / Don’t Be Distracted With BBNaija – Peter Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Urges Youths / Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by OkoroBufo: 4:39pm On Jul 08, 2022
You are making the biggest mistakes of your life. It'd be easier for you to become a VP in your father's country, (Mauritania) than in Nigeria. We will never hand over our country to an Ipob ( Peter Obi ) much less an Arab.

-Okoro bufo
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by Essence20(m): 4:40pm On Jul 08, 2022
festacman:
Not a bad choice in terms both qualifications and presence. However, Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed is politically speaking, very lightweight both nationally and locally.

Looking dope, polished and elitist is good but Nigerian politics is akin to a fight in the jungle. I am not sure what his association with Northern youths has been to use them as his support-base and foot-soldiers. Can the 'Northern street' readily identify with him? Moreso, when that street is largely illiterate and helplessly gullible as the result of aloofness of young professionals like him.

Matter of fact, Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed is not any different from the other Northern elites who in spite of their exposure and erudition just stay aloof, do their things and mind their businesses without doing anything socially to empower the young Northerners.

Nevertheless, if this is Peter Obi+Datti Baba Ahmed's time, things will fall in place on their own with little effort.
Was Osibanjo well known in Yoruba land when he was chosen as VP to Buhari? Yet yorubas voted Buhari cos of him.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by Phaantom22: 4:40pm On Jul 08, 2022
festacman:

Did Peter Obi loot collective resources to gain the support of SE?
You don't need to respond to every comments bro, some are from mad people. Some of them are spellbound and will rather die in poverty than to accept what is good. Thou his accusations is baseless but for instance ,How do you Compare a liar to a notorious thief in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by Mozegee: 4:40pm On Jul 08, 2022
It is now or never, 15 years of graduating from one of the best University with goosld grade i am still searching for job. What about the future of my kids if we dont get it right

1 Like

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by MiaBeer(m): 4:41pm On Jul 08, 2022
We must fight corruption at every corner and vote for these two. Good pick.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by kenedy175(m): 4:41pm On Jul 08, 2022
sekem:

I pity Tinubu so much.

He has the biggest hurdle to climb in convincing those who still believe in him that he is capable for the job.

The Labour Party is the party to beat now.

The Labour Party is the game changer now.

Only people living in denial won't agree with you.

This election is between PDP and LP.

There was a reason why Buhari wanted Lawan to be the flag bearer of APC. Tinubu being the flag bearer just made things more difficult for them

3 Likes

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by Itulah(m): 4:41pm On Jul 08, 2022
I'm fully OBI-dient. And this is how refined and polished a President and Vice should look like. Not these vultures below.⏬⬇️

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by Sunnypan: 4:43pm On Jul 08, 2022
budaatum:
Nice looking young combination.
JUST A PERFECT MATCH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by LienwaltAbel(m): 4:43pm On Jul 08, 2022
budaatum:

We need to seriously understand that God has done what Gods must do and the rest is now in our very own hands.
Even budatuum supports Obi. Nawa oh. Una really see something in this man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by Mariangeles(f): 4:43pm On Jul 08, 2022
budaatum:
Nice looking young combination.

You said it!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by dozai: 4:44pm On Jul 08, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –Datti, Labour Party’s Vice-Presidential Candidate

*Baba-Ahmed, a 46-year-old academic, businessman and politician stated this in his acceptance speech, shortly after he was unveiled as the LP vice-presidential candidate in Abuja.

[url=https://saharareporters.com/2022/07/08/why-i-accepted-be-peter-obi%E2%80%99s-running-mate-%E2%80%93datti-labour-party%E2%80%99-vice-presidential] Sahara Reporters [/url]
Truth is that the First reason is not complete. Did Sahara reporters cut it off or something?? I listened to the speech.
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by OdefaGirl(f): 4:44pm On Jul 08, 2022
God bless you Sir!
God bless Peter Obi!!
God bless this nation this time..... Let it represent it's name just a bit before Africa and the world at large.

1 Like

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by naijakissleave(m): 4:45pm On Jul 08, 2022
Mhimi007:
isn't that the main one??

the thing tire me oh...and more website will be developed to defraud the OBIdients
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by Preciousgift90: 4:45pm On Jul 08, 2022
Good news!
May heaven perfect all the prayers of good Nigerians and help both of you win
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by koning: 4:46pm On Jul 08, 2022
I was undecided for a long time. Now my mind is made up. It's Labour party all the way. My vote goes to Labour party.

Mr. Datti Baba Ahmed must work hard to secure the Northern votes. All hands on deck now. I see it happening. Nigeria is about to experience an "Obama moment"

LET'S ALL GO THERE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by budaatum: 4:46pm On Jul 08, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

god? Inec doesn't count prayer point

Thanks for better explaining my point.
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by GardenOfGod(m): 4:48pm On Jul 08, 2022
dozai:

Truth is that the First reason is not complete. Did Sahara reporters cut it off or something?? I listened to the speech.
You may as well complete it. Good you listened to him.
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by budaatum: 4:48pm On Jul 08, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Even budatuum supports Obi. Nawa oh. Una really see something in this man.

Even? Lol.

Should buda not like good things for all of us?
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by GardenOfGod(m): 4:48pm On Jul 08, 2022
IbomFinest:

Obi for President
Corect
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by bong4(m): 4:48pm On Jul 08, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –Datti, Labour Party’s Vice-Presidential Candidate

*Baba-Ahmed, a 46-year-old academic, businessman and politician stated this in his acceptance speech, shortly after he was unveiled as the LP vice-presidential candidate in Abuja.

[url=https://saharareporters.com/2022/07/08/why-i-accepted-be-peter-obi%E2%80%99s-running-mate-%E2%80%93datti-labour-party%E2%80%99-vice-presidential] Sahara Reporters [/url]

Why would anyone want to miss this spec? Nigeria must be great again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by symbianDON(m): 4:49pm On Jul 08, 2022
Babaken:
I tell you.
not some bent-over old cargoes who are in the race just to satisfy their egos!
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by casualobserver: 4:49pm On Jul 08, 2022
festacman:
Not a bad choice in terms both qualifications and presence. However, Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed is politically speaking, very lightweight both nationally and locally.

Looking dope, polished and elitist is good but Nigerian politics is akin to a fight in the jungle. I am not sure what his association with Northern youths has been to use them as his support-base and foot-soldiers. Can the 'Northern street' readily identify with him? Moreso, when that street is largely illiterate and helplessly gullible as the result of aloofness of young professionals like him.

Matter of fact, Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed is not any different from the other Northern elites who in spite of their exposure and erudition just stay aloof, do their things and mind their businesses without doing anything socially to empower the young Northerners.

Nevertheless, if this is Peter Obi+Datti Baba Ahmed's time, things will fall in place on their own with little effort.

Rome was not built in 7 months. I don’t think they will win this time around but If they stick together and attract more credible people over the years into their ranks, they will provide a vibrant opposition and be primed to pounce should Tinubu mess up… Atiku cannot win! Buhari should never have had a second term if PDP has been remotely effective as an opposition.

1 Like

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by Tingotoe: 4:49pm On Jul 08, 2022
Brendaniel:

Abeg clear road for people wey mean well for Nigeria, Una package thieves back to back they support think say Nigerians never open eye...

Go tell them say our eye don clear, Na Labour party Nigerians dey support
Your liar lord Obi will still lose

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by arantess: 4:49pm On Jul 08, 2022
festacman:

remember osibanjo was "light weight" too

those are not the indices with which we should draw our convictions i believe
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by JohnBloggs: 4:49pm On Jul 08, 2022
Early in the day, AriseTv business correspondent was speaking in the background while commercials were running �����

https://twitter.com/NZEODIRAA/status/1545427171744817152?s=20&t=sHzxmqYkxkzMVgtChOHBxg
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by anonymuz(m): 4:50pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ododowisdom:
Hey my dear, do you know you can make up to 50k monthly with just your smartphone, data and good internet connection from your comfort zone?
This not bring one nd get two business neither is invest 10k nd get 50k in two minutes, it real and legit and just thought I should share with u but if not interested don’t bother.

if you are interested chat me up on whatsapp

https:///i6cva

expantiate a bit sir
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by delman88(m): 4:52pm On Jul 08, 2022
GardenOfGod:

As it stands, in a sane country, this ought to be the unanimous combo. But we know Nigeria............ God punish who swear for us
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by alfredilly: 4:52pm On Jul 08, 2022
festacman:

PDP in disguise
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by shogsman(m): 4:52pm On Jul 08, 2022
Why can't Nigerians vote for this young and educated blood, oh I know because most Nigerians especially the north are uneducated and embrace suffering and terrorism

2 Likes

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by goshen26: 4:52pm On Jul 08, 2022
How I wish they can win to retire the fore-fathers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Shagari Lighted A Cigarette, Smoked While The PM Was Addressing An Audience / Akwa Ibom APC Governorship Primaries End In Violence (Graphic Photos) / Why Atiku Picked Peter Obi As Running Mate – Daniel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.