Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,544 members, 7,837,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti (65178 Views)

Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso / Don’t Be Distracted With BBNaija – Peter Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Urges Youths / Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by hardbody: 5:40pm On Jul 08, 2022
F117nighthawk:
Combination for the educated and brilliant Nigerians with no ethnic or tribal bias, but the poor, uneducated low class will not see the good in these guys because they are not educated and have their brains poisoned by the likes of old politicians with nothing to give the country apart from poverty and pains like buhari,tinubu, Atiku and Co., the language they understand is to sell their votes for money, Peter obi and his vice have a lot of work to do to convince the low class voters in the society

Very true, but it starts from you and I. Let's convince the next person and there will be a ripple effect.
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by socialmediaman: 5:41pm On Jul 08, 2022
Tingotoe:
None of your business

So why did you post it on nairaland? Why not keep it to yourself?
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by Grandmeister(m): 5:41pm On Jul 08, 2022
post=114542702:
Good for you man.

A better Nigeria all around is all we want.

Unfortunately, it is the sets of Barbaric, archaic, uncultured sets of species supporting you that will make you lose and come a distant 4th.
Anyone these things support is always a failure, not talking about how they are going along with their current campaign, threatening, petitioning, cursing, abusing whoever is not in their idiotic movement, they don't know anything about politics, just some hooligans shenanigans.

We like you a lot Datti, unfortunately for you,
You are with the wrong sets of unfortunate, uncultured tins, that abuse and curse their mothers online 24/7.

(If this gets to you, quote this post now , as we did not mention or quote any mongrels in our comment, anuofias dem. Una think say na only una papa get mouth to abuse sane people shey?
Una neva see chomtin, Nigerians will give you back in your own brutish coin.
Make una thank God say dis forum gets rules and regulations guiding..... ebi tins)

Hello Tingotoe,
Please can we know who you will like to vote for if you are not voting for any of the 4 top candidates?
We are curious,
We will like to know.
Perhaps, your candidate may be someone we may love too.
Who do you want to be Nigeria Next President Tingotoe?

Noted.
We will check.
After all the hate, bile, hypocrisy and blood pressure you got 3 miserly likes. Keep vomiting thrash. You entertain us.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by Adgraced: 5:42pm On Jul 08, 2022
AustineE1:
Square peg in square hole...Nigeria cannot have it any better than this combo,other nations will admire is. We move on!
I tell you!! Whether they will eventually win or not, we will vote for them. At least it will go down posterity lane that some right thinking Nigerians made an attempt to change things for the better for the average man!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by maestroferddi: 5:43pm On Jul 08, 2022
festacman:
Not a bad choice in terms both qualifications and presence. However, Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed is politically speaking, very lightweight both nationally and locally.

Looking dope, polished and elitist is good but Nigerian politics is akin to a fight in the jungle. I am not sure what his association with Northern youths has been to use them as his support-base and foot-soldiers. Can the 'Northern street' readily identify with him? Moreso, when that street is largely illiterate and helplessly gullible as the result of aloofness of young professionals like him.

Matter of fact, Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed is not any different from the other Northern elites who in spite of their exposure and erudition just stay aloof, do their things and mind their businesses without doing anything socially to empower the young Northerners.

Nevertheless, if this is Peter Obi+Datti Baba Ahmed's time, things will fall in place on their own with little effort.
It is heartwarming that you have progressively left the bandwagon of APC minions who refuse to smell the coffee...

Back to the topic, provided Datti is fluent in Hausa, 99.9% of the connection problem is already solved.

The added bonus that he is based in Kano will be an icing to the cake.

Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti are also there...
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by ezegold4we: 5:45pm On Jul 08, 2022
Who is Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed.

Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed is the son inlaw to General Aliyu Gasau, one of the King makers in this Country.
A younger brother of Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed, who twitted about Peter Obi on June 24 - the tweet Obi read at the Catholic Guild Meeting last month (see below)!.

Who is Hakeem Baba-Ahmed? He is the Spokesman of the Northern Elders Forum!.

Do you remember Prof. Ango Abdullahi who came out last month to say Atiku and Tinubu can't fix Nigeria?.

Well Prof. Ango Abduallahi is the Chairman of the Northern Elders Forum!.

Are you still with me? Are you connecting the dots.

Just few days ago, Shehu Mahdi insinuated on ARISE TV that OBJ and Prof. Abdullahi are "promoting Peter Obi in the North". And that the duo together with IBB and General Aliyu Gasau are planning to form a 3rd Force to enthrone Peter Obi Presidency.

Last week Nigeria Labour Congress and Trade Unions Congress of Nigeria publicly announced the backing of Peter Obi candidate.

On Saturday the Northern Youths launched the Peter Obi mobilization.

Me: if you like continue to say "Obi can't win", "Obi has no structure" "North will not vote for Obi..." West will vote for Tinubu... You are the one whose head is buried in the sand like an ostrich!

WE MOVE!
Am OBIDIENT!!!.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by clintonerich(m): 5:47pm On Jul 08, 2022
Tingotoe:
You have your reasons quite alright but I can never vote for a chronic liar like Obi...
This shows that you are bl¡nd and still living in darkness...suit yourself,eat ur vote!!!
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by Grandmeister(m): 5:47pm On Jul 08, 2022
Okoroawusa:
I can't wait for 2023

Una hijack Twitter come hijack Nairaland join...no wahala. Person no fit comment in peace again.

Make 2023 come make we retire una for the third time.

I no vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu in 2023 it either I am dead, travelled or far from my polling unit.
The first option won't be bad.
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by Maxpro121: 5:47pm On Jul 08, 2022
Tingotoe:
You have your reasons quite alright but I can never vote for a chronic liar like Obi nor corrupt politicians like Tinubu and Atiku

Then who?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by adiori0303: 5:47pm On Jul 08, 2022
Glad.
Cus niw i guess u willl all rest and not wail pn another aspirant's thread
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by budaatum: 5:47pm On Jul 08, 2022
ljoh:

Getting PVC in the East na war

Then form an army of your peers and fight to win, and don't let those old fraudsters defeat you please.

They are not only trying to steal your PVC but our future and that of our nation too.

1 Like

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by victorikpe(m): 5:48pm On Jul 08, 2022
Babaken:
I tell you.
Nobi lie

1 Like

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by JudasNaKarrot: 5:48pm On Jul 08, 2022
post=114542702:
You are just a pained soul.
What is wrong with you this man, are you not tired in this your mumu support you give to old politicians that has brought us to where we are today. What have those supporting Obi done to you that you cannot reason and change direction knowing that those you supported never did well for Nigerians. You are one of those tagging Obi's supporters to be Igbos and Ipob.
Are you people not tired of being used and dumped?
Shame on all of you who will not see reason and support Obi and Datti for Nigeria to be great again.

I am a strong PDP member and Atiku supporter, but I have a better choice in Obi than Atiku, not because of ethnic or religious sentiments but competencies.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by bayelsaowei(m): 5:50pm On Jul 08, 2022
kenedy175:
Wallahi the Tinubu and Atiku camp will be very jealous now
yeah..they surely only have thieves as representatives...just bold wicked thieves..

1 Like

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by Serveyouright(m): 5:50pm On Jul 08, 2022
This combo is like having Osibanjo /Zulum. I and my entire household are 100% in support of this team. Congrats Dr. Datti. Election isn't war. Vote not fight. We are all one Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by Imokha(m): 5:50pm On Jul 08, 2022
I live in the North Central, I can reliably tell you that from my interaction with the northerners here they're wiser now and not ready for follow follow again, they don't won't to make the same mistake that they made 2015,Most of them are embraising the Obidient Movement based on his past record.
The OBIDIENT MOVEMENT is real and a reality, Nigerian Youths are wiser now , please let endure the few months hardship left and shun every temptation of selling of votes(future) to the highest bidder come general elections.
#OURMUMUDONDO#
#WEMUSTHAVEABETTERNIGERIA#
#OBIDIENTMOVEMENTISAREALITY#
GardenOfGod:
Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –Datti, Labour Party’s Vice-Presidential Candidate

*Baba-Ahmed, a 46-year-old academic, businessman and politician stated this in his acceptance speech, shortly after he was unveiled as the LP vice-presidential candidate in Abuja.

[url=https://saharareporters.com/2022/07/08/why-i-accepted-be-peter-obi%E2%80%99s-running-mate-%E2%80%93datti-labour-party%E2%80%99-vice-presidential] Sahara Reporters [/url]

3 Likes

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by Pathfinder2090: 5:53pm On Jul 08, 2022
post=114542702:
Good for you man.

Unfortunately, it is the sets of Barbaric, archaic, uncultured sets of species supporting you that will make you lose and come a distant 4th.
Anyone these things support is always a failure, not talking about how they are going along with their current campaign, threatening, petitioning, cursing, abusing whoever is not in their idiotic movement, they don't know anything about politics, just some hooligans shenanigans.

You are with the wrong sets of unfortunate, uncultured tins, that abuse and curse their mothers online 24/7.

(If this gets to you, quote this post now , as we did not mention or quote any mongrels in our comment, anuofias dem. Una think say na only una papa get mouth to abuse sane people shey?
Make una thank God say dis forum gets rules and regulations guiding..... ebi tins)

Hello Tingotoe,
Please can we know who you will like to vote for if you are not voting for any of the 4 top candidates?
We are curious,
We will like to know.

Noted.
We will check.

Sometimes I wonder the planet you come from. Always spitting rubbish here thinking that you are making sense.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by koning: 5:55pm On Jul 08, 2022
ezegold4we:
Who is Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed.

Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed is the son inlaw to General Aliyu Gasau, one of the King makers in this Country.
A younger brother of Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed, who twitted about Peter Obi on June 24 - the tweet Obi read at the Catholic Guild Meeting last month (see below)!.

Who is Hakeem Baba-Ahmed? He is the Spokesman of the Northern Elders Forum!.

Do you remember Prof. Ango Abdullahi who came out last month to say Atiku and Tinubu can't fix Nigeria?.

Well Prof. Ango Abduallahi is the Chairman of the Northern Elders Forum!.

Are you still with me? Are you connecting the dots.

Just few days ago, Shehu Mahdi insinuated on ARISE TV that OBJ and Prof. Abdullahi are "promoting Peter Obi in the North". And that the duo together with IBB and General Aliyu Gasau are planning to form a 3rd Force to enthrone Peter Obi Presidency.

Last week Nigeria Labour Congress and Trade Unions Congress of Nigeria publicly announced the backing of Peter Obi candidate.

On Saturday the Northern Youths launched the Peter Obi mobilization.

Me: if you like continue to say "Obi can't win", "Obi has no structure" "North will not vote for Obi..." West will vote for Tinubu... You are the one whose head is buried in the sand like an ostrich!

WE MOVE!
Am OBIDIENT!!!.

Even Buhari is backing this combo in secret. He cannot come out in the open, but i'm sure all former heads of state are OBIdient. They put Senator Datti Baba Ahmed forward. They want to use this opportunity to correct their mistakes while in power. Especially IBB and OBJ.

1 Like

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by madukaanaya(m): 5:58pm On Jul 08, 2022
post=114542702:
Good for you man.

Hello Tingotoe,
We are curious,
We will like to know.

Noted.
We will check.
man go and hug transformer

1 Like

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by Scamburster(m): 5:58pm On Jul 08, 2022
Pathfinder2090:

Sometimes I wonder the planet you come from. Always spitting rubbish here thinking that you are making sense.
Honestly, the guy is like a blind stupid man, only listening to his rubbish trash.

1 Like

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by onuman: 5:58pm On Jul 08, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –Datti, Labour Party’s Vice-Presidential Candidate

*Baba-Ahmed, a 46-year-old academic, businessman and politician stated this in his acceptance speech, shortly after he was unveiled as the LP vice-presidential candidate in Abuja.

[url=https://saharareporters.com/2022/07/08/why-i-accepted-be-peter-obi%E2%80%99s-running-mate-%E2%80%93datti-labour-party%E2%80%99-vice-presidential] Sahara Reporters [/url]

When a well-educated person speaks on the problems of Nigeria, as Senator Datti has done here, we need to join him.
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 08, 2022
Is not because of obi its because he is a northern man and they believe Nigeria �� is theirs. We will see the end of this.
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by ufotunang: 5:59pm On Jul 08, 2022
budaatum:
Nice looking young combination.
... which will lead to a nice looking Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by Pathfinder2090: 6:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
Scamburster:

Honestly, the guy is like a blind stupid man, only listening to his rubbish trash.

I just tire for d Olodo
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by ufotunang: 6:01pm On Jul 08, 2022
Tingotoe:
You have your reasons quite alright but I can never vote for a chronic liar like Obi nor corrupt politicians like Tinubu and Atiku
...then who else will you vote for
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by Pathfinder2090: 6:01pm On Jul 08, 2022
The difference is clear

1 Like

Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by budaatum: 6:02pm On Jul 08, 2022
ufotunang:
... which will lead to a nice looking Nigeria

Insha Allah in Jesus Mighty Name Amen and by all our strength and might.
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by educarimo: 6:04pm On Jul 08, 2022
Metrofox:
Better person
better and nicer:
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by vRendoh(m): 6:11pm On Jul 08, 2022
Tears of joy ....This country must surely rise again. We are blessed in all fronts. All Youths for Obi-Ahmed
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by echomanji: 6:11pm On Jul 08, 2022
BlackLaw:
Damn nigger

We all love a man with vision.

About time we send some old fools to sleep.

Meanwhile, @ Seun and Lalsticlala where's my man Slawormiir
i swear down. I Dey miss that guy
Re: Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti by izibili44: 6:12pm On Jul 08, 2022
budaatum:
Nice looking young combination.
hahahaha you think say Nigeria go follow that one. We all know say na the highest spenders get the vote...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom APC Governorship Primaries End In Violence (Graphic Photos) / Why Atiku Picked Peter Obi As Running Mate – Daniel / Linda Ibieme Oghogho: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Good In Bed Like Horse Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.