Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,143 members, 7,849,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:34 AM

My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal (4821 Views)

Update On Vice Principal Raping My Girlfriend / My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal by logicalhumour: 9:16am On Jul 09, 2022
Why the 3 weeks wait?
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal by Thebadpolitican(m): 9:20am On Jul 09, 2022
AmancalledGod:
How can she go about it sir

She can just call him and start a conversation then along the line she can just ask him why did he force his way into her, that she can sue him for rape... His response should tell if he start begging on the phone

If it's the other way round and he is insisting he didn't rape her, then arrest him and inform the principal he could also be playing really smart on the phone
Phone call
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal by Thebadpolitican(m): 9:26am On Jul 09, 2022
blinking001:

She and the principal had consented sex but it seems her conscience and emotions got the better of hold of her and she decided to lie about her affair blaming it on rape just to absolve herself of accountability. I've been around women way to long to understand how they reason foolishly. That pant was torn by her to implicate the principal. It's all a game. She's gaslighting the Op

And you Believe she is not Smart to know her bf would go ahead arresting him or going to the bottom of the whole issue

When she can just decide like nothing happened

I have never seen any lady that conscience acted on her to report her cheating spree not even from a married woman

I see you're trying to be pessimistic here but the odds are really low for you....
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal by Thebadpolitican(m): 9:29am On Jul 09, 2022
logicalhumour:
Why the 3 weeks wait?

Some people come out from their emotions quickly some late

Especially for a woman she doesn't know how her bf would react, most guys or bf would Blame the Lady for letting it happen, that could cause a mix feeling on if she is letting it slide or not
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal by blinking001(m): 9:30am On Jul 09, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

And you Believe she is not Smart to know her bf would go ahead arresting him or going to the bottom of the whole issue

When she can just decide like nothing happened

I have never seen any lady that conscience acted on her to report her cheating spree not even from a married woman

I see you're trying to be pessimistic here but the odds are really low for you....
You don't get it do you? I'm 100 percent sure she's lying. Isn't it obvious? Read the ops story again but this time slowly.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal by emmanuelbrown26: 9:30am On Jul 09, 2022
07kjb:

My brother I have reasoned this but I didn't wanna say it openly because some wannabees might call me weak which I hate

It is practically impossible for a single man to rape a matured lady,is either something went wrong in the process or the girl is just a minor
Money was involved, but guy man no cum keep d promise he made to d lady. See one man no fit rape a woman, its impossible jare. Imagine d tori, after 3 fuckingly weeks na en she wan tell op and op being d chief simplisim believed d tori.
Or guy man dun threatened d girl unto say, mak dem dey do dey go or en go tell d girl boyfriend say na en dey Bleep en girl and d girl no wan gree bcs of money wey she dey collect from op

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal by Thebadpolitican(m): 9:32am On Jul 09, 2022
blinking001:

You don't get it do you? I'm 100 percent sure she's lying. Isn't it obvious? Read the ops story again but this time slowly.

Table the fact out if you think I didn't see them
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal by Offpoint1: 9:33am On Jul 09, 2022
Solosolojohquay:
Get it into your thick skull that not a single guy can rape a lady unless another guy is holding her legs or her hands or she was beaten or injured God gave women protective mechanism if she hold her leg together no man can penetrate her ask her where did the man injured her ,never trust any woman maybe the man promise her money after 3 weeks of not paying her she decided to call it rape and report .
I can't bath my 3 years old Niece if she doesn't want to bath because it'd be a serious battle of claws, bitting and screaming... And yet some ladies want us to accept a grown up woman can be rape by single guy who's not in possession of any weapon... It's just impossible

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal by KristaPretty(f): 9:36am On Jul 09, 2022
My gender my gender

You were raped and never screamed or said anything till 3weeks later? You told your brother and he said you should recover from the shock before telling anyone? You were raped and you are still in thesame house with the rapist even after 3 weeks of being raped?

My brother please I advise you don't disgrace or embarrass yourself before the police

It is a case of she falling for the man's advances and as a good girl that she is, she had to confess to you because her soft mind was disturbing her

You better don't disgrace yourself in the name of fighting for a woman who is telling you a crooked story. E go shock you when the guy tells the police that it was consented grin grin grin

Temptation too much when man and woman de stay same house oooooo

Sometimes I wish I can just be a man, women too de lie and are complicated abeg grin

No man can rape a full grown woman EXCEPT it was done at gunpoint or a harmful object or she was hit to be unconscious or drugged which was clearly NEVER the case

My guy just forgive am abeg. It was a case of shifting the Pant "by mistake"
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal by KristaPretty(f): 9:41am On Jul 09, 2022
Offpoint1:

I can't bath my 3 years old Niece if she doesn't want to bath because it'd be a serious battle of claws, bitting and screaming... And yet some ladies want us to accept a grown up woman can be rape by single guy who's not in possession of any weapon... It's just impossible

Only a gullible person would believe such
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal by Ay04z(m): 9:42am On Jul 09, 2022
Lalami3232:
I feel pity for your babe oooo, but make we analyze this story before you go reach police station.

1. Why she no tell you since when the matter happen? Na today she feel say you deserve to know abi?

2. Why she no raise alarm when the man dey climb her? Abi na deaf and dumb na sleep the house that day?

3. Which evidence she get say the man truly rape her? After I see for twitter wey one girl claim say dem rape her but na just for clout sake, I stop to dey believe people until I get evidence.

4. No carry another person matter for head ooooo. If her brothers and mama no fit take any action, oga calm down. Na who get cry na dey first cry am before sympathizer go join am.

5. Tell her to do a voice recording with the man before you go carry this case for head ooooo. You need concrete evidence. Laslas, I wish you the very best in your quest for vengeance but be wise while seeking for it.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again "to be a good judge, always hear from both sides before passing out your judgment"
good one
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal by Anietieo: 9:44am On Jul 09, 2022
Pls if i may ask.hw old his d vice principal nd ur babe?
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal by Thebadpolitican(m): 9:45am On Jul 09, 2022
Offpoint1:

What if she is a weaker lady, with a soft personality....most cases of rape the lady initially struggle until the man penetrates and they give up the fight..till he is done

Some will battle it till death even in the face of a gun, some will handle it gentler, everyone with their personality it doesn't remove the fact it was a rape
I won't take a rape case gentle untill proven not
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal by gozzlin: 9:46am On Jul 09, 2022
Solosolojohquay:
Get it into your thick skull that not a single guy can rape a lady unless another guy is holding her legs or her hands or she was beaten or injured God gave women protective mechanism if she hold her leg together no man can penetrate her ask her where did the man injured her ,never trust any woman maybe the man promise her money after 3 weeks of not paying her she decided to call it rape and report .
07kjb:

My brother I have reasoned this but I didn't wanna say it openly because some wannabees might call me weak which I hate

It is practically impossible for a single man to rape a matured lady,is either something went wrong in the process or the girl is just a minor

Both of you are stupid for saying one man cannot rape a woman when just a heavy slap or a single punch to the woman's face is enough to subdue most women and make her give in to the rape. A man is naturally stronger than a woman, then just imagine if the man in question is much bigger than the lady,what are her chances of resisting the assault? Almost zero.

Imagine yourself as a woman and a man much bigger and stronger than you punches you in the face, slaps you repeatedly or grabs you by the throat and chokes you, would you have the nerve to resist him? You'd be overwhelmed with terror and give in to him in order save your life.

It's easier to stay behind your keypad and type rubbish than experiencing sexual assault first hand as a female.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal by gozzlin: 9:59am On Jul 09, 2022
Op, your girlfriend is silly for telling you now about the rape which allegedly happened 3 weeks ago. She is too dumb to be called a human being. Even a village girl can't be this stupid.

Someone was trying to rape you, you didn't scream to attract help from the pastor and his wife and other occupants of the house? At that time of the night you would been heard by the entire neighborhood. Okay,the next day she didn't inform the pastor and his wife, she didn't inform you the boyfriend and most importantly she didn't lodge a complaint at the police station so that a medical test can be promptly carried out and semen samples of the rapist extracted and kept as evidence.

Then 3 weeks later she tells you she was raped? It's either she's so damn retardedd or she wants to frame the poor man. And you Mr Op are so stupid for still calling her your girlfriend instead of dumping that poor excuse for a human.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 09, 2022
Solosolojohquay:
Oga no talk lyk dat the muscle mass wey dey for man body plenty pass d one wey dey inside woman own
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal by MarketDispatch: 10:11am On Jul 09, 2022
AmancalledGod:
Good day narialanders, please i have a serious issues here, and i really , like I'm confused

She could not shout out to call for help when it was happening? The story is not smooth
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal by dierich: 10:18am On Jul 09, 2022
Solosolojohquay:

This is exactly what I'm about to say
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal by emerged01(m): 10:19am On Jul 09, 2022
IvarTheBoneless:
Rape is an issue worldwide.

A lot of folks here love to disregard rape accusations ...claiming they are false.

I can confidently say that there are more actual rape incidents than false accusations.

90% real vs 10% fake. And I am being really generous. It's more likely 99 - 1.

So why do people rush to say " a lot of girls lie when it comes to rape ? "

Let's use our intellect here, rape comes with a lot of stigmatisation here. Yes, some ladies will falsely accuse as revenge. But it's very unlikely because the stigmatisation might not be worth the payback. It can even affect her chances of marriage.

At OP, report to the authorities. It is just sad she didn't immediately report ( it's understandable because of trauma) But realistically, the longer she takes, the lower the probability of a successful prosecution.
You are quick to say she should report but what if the story was false. Dont rule out the fact that the story can be false.
I cried when I watched a video where a wife was accusing her husband of sleeping with their 3 daughters. Upon finding it out that the stories was false the woman apologised but the man said will never have anything to do with the wife again. Marriage of over 20yrs.

And there was a story I read too that the daughters wrongly accused their father of raping them in the presence of their mother. The woman got angry and left her husband with the two daughters. But after many years,the daughters confessed to their mother that they lied to her because their father was too strict.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal by Blake755: 10:34am On Jul 09, 2022
Please no blame the girl too much she might be in trauma
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal by Offpoint1: 10:36am On Jul 09, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

What if she is a weaker lady, with a soft personality....most cases of rape the lady initially struggle until the man penetrates and they give up the fight..till he is done

Some will battle it till death even in the face of a gun, some will handle it gentler, everyone with their personality it doesn't remove the fact it was a rape
I won't take a rape case gentle untill proven not

Soft personality when rape is involved? You were built to repel or flee from attack..
That's number animal instincts.

VG is not located on forehead
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal by Thebadpolitican(m): 10:44am On Jul 09, 2022
Offpoint1:

Soft personality when rape is involved? You were built to repel or flee from attack..
That's number animal instincts.

VG is not located on forehead

Flee when held hostage women were built to do what a match man with physical strength

Offpoint really
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal by Thebadpolitican(m): 10:50am On Jul 09, 2022
emerged01:

You are quick to say she should report but what if the story was false. Dont rule out the fact that the story can be false.
I cried when I watched a video where a wife was accusing her husband of sleeping with their 3 daughters. Upon finding it out that the stories was false the woman apologised but the man said will never have anything to do with the wife again. Marriage of over 20yrs.

And there was a story I read too that the daughters wrongly accused their father of raping them in the presence of their mother. The woman got angry and left her husband with the two daughters. But after many years,the daughters confessed to their mother that they lied to her because their father was too strict.

Both stories you narrated up there are thesame story

The story does not remove the fact that true rape exist he should report to the police station until then the truth can come out...

If he doesn't report at the bolded how would the truth come out

I pray any of your family members don't get rape and doing nothing about it would be more damaging with the way you're dissing out your advice
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal by emerged01(m): 11:08am On Jul 09, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Both stories you narrated up there are thesame story

The story does not remove the fact that true rape exist he should report to the police station until then the truth can come out...

If he doesn't report at the bolded how would the truth come out

I pray any of your family members don't get rape and doing nothing about it would be more damaging with the way you're dissing out your advice

Bro, I have been wrongly accused before. I dont want to go into details because it happened in a former governor house.

I dished that advice because I was once a victim of wrong accusation. You also pray that you should bot be victim of wrong accusation.

Those stories up there are two different stories.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal by Thebadpolitican(m): 11:11am On Jul 09, 2022
MarketDispatch:

She could not shout out to call for help when it was happening? The story is not smooth

If women they scream during rape them for don catch r Kelly during the act tey tey
most women would put a little struggle in the act of rape because their tempted with a dick
That doesn't mean because they didn't put up a bigger fight in the act overrules the fact it wasn't a rape definitely a little resistance could be there but at the end she gave in

If she went to meet the guy then that would be
A different scenerio
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal by Offpoint1: 11:15am On Jul 09, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Flee when held hostage women were built to do what a match man with physical strength

Offpoint really
Unless weapon is involved or she was knocked out.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal by Thebadpolitican(m): 11:19am On Jul 09, 2022
emerged01:

Bro, I have been wrongly accused before. I dont want to go into details because it happened in a former governor house.

I dished that advice because I was once a victim of wrong accusation. You also pray that you should bot be victim of wrong accusation.

Those stories up there are two different stories.

My friend was also was wrongfuly accused likewise I followed him to the lady house because this my friend told me how the sex went down days before the sudden accusation of raping her

Her boyfriend caught her cheating with my friend so she lied to him my friend raped her luckily my friend knew her bf so therein she confessed it was a lier

Note: she was caught that's what made her accuse my friend of rape, I guess that your own case when the lady was caught

But this lady case she wasn't caught

Let him get the accused arrested his moves to stay in the house is already fishy
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal by Thebadpolitican(m): 11:21am On Jul 09, 2022
Offpoint1:

Unless weapon is involved or she was knocked out.

If a guy is trying to rape you to be truthful would you scream or rather fight him ?
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal by Communityelder(m): 11:26am On Jul 09, 2022
To be sincere with you guy stay clear from that matter, because if the matter turn around and e red for you your said girlfriend you're fighting won't come to your rescue. She was raped couple of weeks ago and she didn't raise alarm and report to the police immediately and she waited for weeks to tell you and you wan carry am for head. Hmm brother man use your head if she wants justice she would have gotten it before now when the rape case is fresh, by the way is your GF and the VP the only people living in the apartment?
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal by Offpoint1: 11:37am On Jul 09, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

If a guy is trying to rape you to be truthful would you scream or rather fight him ?

A fellow guy? grin even devil no go wan try that with me.

If I was to be a woman "I will do both and more"... I'll bite off his dick, eyes, ears, navel, balls....
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal by IvarTheBoneless: 11:39am On Jul 09, 2022
emerged01:

IF you read what I wrote well, you will see where I acknowledged false accusations.

Yes they exist, but as you want to bring examples of false accusations, would you say they outnumber real incidents?

Do you actually believe that?
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal by Thebadpolitican(m): 11:43am On Jul 09, 2022
Offpoint1:

A fellow guy? grin even devil no go wan try that with me.

If I was to be a woman "I will do both and more"... I'll bite off his dick, eyes, ears, navel, balls....

You go scream or you go fight ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The 29 Sacred Bro Codes Every Man Should Know / Ladies, Avoid Baldheaded Men! Especially The Light Skinned Ones (photos) / Can Lack Of Trust Make A Lady Insist On Court Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.