Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo (30777 Views)

2023: Shettima Wants To Be President Using Tinubu’s Weak Health’ – Reno Omokri / 2023: Shettima Told To Resign As APC Vice Presidential Candidate / 2023: Shettima Hints At Buhari Endorsing Tinubu As Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by pyyxxaro: 8:12pm On Jul 10, 2022
Foooooolish Southerner

When don smoke goat shiiit undecided grin

2 Likes

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Moblux(m): 8:12pm On Jul 10, 2022
Pls download Peter Obi app on playstore and sign up for volunteering

2 Likes

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by olatuns2017: 8:14pm On Jul 10, 2022

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by ivandragon: 8:15pm On Jul 10, 2022
Hmmm

So much political calculations & manipulations.

I do know that BAT is trying to make a point to PMB & Osinbajo that a muslim-muslim ticket can fly & APC were wrong to have turned it down in 2015.

He also wants to prove that Christian votes are not to be reckoned with when it comes to elections in nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Adliperd: 8:15pm On Jul 10, 2022
jkpbestseries:
Even Buhari told Tinubu today that the final Match is between Peter Obi and Atiku Abubakar

Am telling u .. make we just congratulate Atiku.

Atikulate 2023
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Iceberg3: 8:15pm On Jul 10, 2022
Hypocrites....your days are fast approaching
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by jimter44(m): 8:17pm On Jul 10, 2022
I used to respect this man as a good activitist, but he has sold himself because of a morsel of bread.

1 Like

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Seniorwriter(m): 8:17pm On Jul 10, 2022
KEYAMU is a disgrace to the core! SMH.

NwaNimo1:
[img]https://giffiles./216/216371.gif[/img]

A.nother

P.athetic

C.laim LOWN

Get your PVC ready .
THE LABOUR OF OUR HEROES PAST SHALL NOT BE IN VAIN!....
Pinned emphasis on the word Labour
I'm sure the word is gradually playing a role on the political party called Labour Party

We need vote in all leadership positions young visionary leaders come next year and most importantly vote out both APC & PDP alike.

@Seniorwriter

5 Likes

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by HODcol: 8:17pm On Jul 10, 2022
It is simply game over for Tinubu. No matter how anyone sees it, 2023 will be a determinant factor in the fate of Nigeria as a nation and Nigerians as a people.

Obviously, Muslim-muslin or Christian-christian ticket is a capital no in a today's highly polarized Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Joysammy: 8:17pm On Jul 10, 2022
Reinaldo:
I am Yoruba and we are voting Peter Obi.

You are entitled to your opinion but remember there are different Yorubas... You only determine where you belong by yourself.

Only a bastard will deny his father in a public gathering all because his father did not allow him abort the pregnancy he stupidly gave to his girlsfriend

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Yankee101: 8:18pm On Jul 10, 2022
Dead on arrival
I see Atiku first, Obi second
Timubu is not even a contender, he's a joke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Okoroawusa: 8:18pm On Jul 10, 2022
Reinaldo:
I am Igbo and we are voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu

4 Likes

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Okoroawusa: 8:20pm On Jul 10, 2022
HODcol:
It is simply game over for Tinubu. No matter how anyone sees it, 2023 will be a determinant factor in the fate of Nigeria as a nation and Nigerians as a people.

Obviously, Muslim-muslin or Christian-christian ticket is a capital no in a today's highly polarized Nigeria.
Please I am begging you don't vote for Tinubu. He doesn't need your vote. We don complete wey wan vote am.

Thank you for your concern.

3 Likes

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Olastep1(m): 8:20pm On Jul 10, 2022
All these people just talk because of the money they'll get from it. Not because they care
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Stevosty: 8:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
Just imagine the combination, even his wife will be ashamed of him, well it is a free ride for Atiku, no contention.
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by DMerciful(m): 8:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
That primary he purchased is all he's got
IvarTheBoneless:
grin

Love the hot and salty tears some folks have been shedding over this ticket.

You want to teach someone who beat President, Vice President, Senate President and Party Chairman COMBINED what to do in politics?

Even OBJ, his foe acknowledged that the guy is a Don in politics.

Did you see him in SE before the primaries ? He knew they didn't count... and he won hands down.

"Recognize a real Don when you see one " Biggie Smalls said.
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by honor4me: 8:23pm On Jul 10, 2022
Those of us who are serious about fixing the country know Shettima is a great choice for BAT. Thank God he didn’t listen to the voices of the enemies who were urging him to only go for a Christian in the North which would have been disastrous for APC. TINUBU is almost a Christian himself as his wife is not only a Christian but a high ranking pastor of the Redeeem Church. That would have been a one way ticket and be so lopsided against the Muslims
Besides, Shettima would be able to garner enough votes in YOBE, Bornu, Gombe and even Adamawa.
With BAT/Shettima APC 60% of the entire national votes is secured

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 10, 2022
smile11s:
One day day go break and naija go better again.

God of Peter OBI is alive. Finally God say time for naija to be rescued.

This life no balance but we must balance naija small and vote in Labor Party.

I just saw a video of an arab guy pooping inside a girls mouth. It’s not torture o. She did it for money.

Watch it here.

https://gist.am/question/video--ig-influencers-are-being-paid-for-wealthy-dubai-men-and-camels-to-poo-on
Why should we watch someone shtting inside someone's mouth? Why? Just tell me why

4 Likes

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Theoarhics: 8:23pm On Jul 10, 2022
Expect massive defection from APC christian members in following days and weeks.
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by legallyminded: 8:24pm On Jul 10, 2022
Keyamo is an asslicker

2 Likes

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by bizzibodi(m): 8:25pm On Jul 10, 2022
The gods have already confused him,his fall will be phenomenal even his demonic party will not be able to put him together againgrin grin grin Humpty Dumpty fall is a child play.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by smile11s(m): 8:26pm On Jul 10, 2022
obie3rixe:

Why should we watch someone shtting inside someone's mouth? Why? Just tell me why

The only reason it was recorded is for someone else to watch. So just pass if e no concern you.
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by ShenTeh(m): 8:28pm On Jul 10, 2022
You go see this audacity, na fellow Nigerian Christians dem go push go forward to dey defend the insanity o.
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 10, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Who be keyamo?

What is he in delta politics?

Apc govs and buhari have now finally given tinubu his casket to carry

Clown. You said worse than this before APC Primaries. Do you not have any shame at all?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Splitmind: 8:33pm On Jul 10, 2022
The best thing is that Muslims are on the ballot and are ready to win the election come 2923.

1 Like

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by DKM123: 8:34pm On Jul 10, 2022
Ofcourse the king of touts will sure be complementary to the king of Bokoharam. They are a match made in hell na. undecided undecided
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by snowball11(m): 8:36pm On Jul 10, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Who be keyamo?

What is he in delta politics?

Apc govs and buhari have now finally given tinubu his casket to carry

Most of them shouting Muslim-Muslim tickets will be stoned when they apear during campaign in some southern states of the country! grin
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by TrackerXL: 8:37pm On Jul 10, 2022
I am Igbo and will be vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu $ Shettima for their antecedent and competence.

Reinaldo:

2 Likes

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Demolakay: 8:42pm On Jul 10, 2022
Throwback:
You can say that again.

As a Christian, I fully concur and support this Muslim-Muslim combo, because of the antecedents and capacity of the duo.

If it was El Rufia chosen, I would have had my reservations.

Tinubu himself is my Christian candidate.

How he managed to return Missionary schools to their majority Christian owners in Lagos 2001, is a testament to his administrative capacity.

Till the last set that was in JSS2 left any of those Christian/Muslim/Non-Religious school by 2006, no single school fees was paid to the new management, as Lagos State had that responsibility covered.

All the teachers who chose to leave those schools so as not to lose their identity of Lagos State public servants, were absorbed easily into other schools that were depopulation by Christian/Muslim teachers who chose to go as private employees into the schools that now had new management.

Despite the objections from Muslims in Lagos that being majorly Christian owned, the new school operators would convert Muslim students, Tinubu was unrelenting in performing his magic.

In the long run, his administrative brilliance has saved Lagos state the funds that would have been devoted to keep operating those schools from 2001 till date.
And he was d first Muslim governor to return schools to missionaries? Àgbàdo ND cassava don full ur brain,ND pls stop calling urself a christian, denying ur religion will do u no gud.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by DrMuzungu(m): 8:45pm On Jul 10, 2022
A perfect combination indeed!

A thief Tinubu and a pedophile Shettima. I cry for Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Flora2Sweet: 8:45pm On Jul 10, 2022
You're sick

Throwback:
You can say that again.

As a Christian, I fully concur and support this Muslim-Muslim combo, because of the antecedents and capacity of the duo.

If it was El Rufia chosen, I would have had my reservations.

Tinubu himself is my Christian candidate.

How he managed to return Missionary schools to their majority Christian owners in Lagos 2001, is a testament to his administrative capacity.

Till the last set that was in JSS2 left any of those Christian/Muslim/Non-Religious school by 2006, no single school fees was paid to the new management, as Lagos State had that responsibility covered.

All the teachers who chose to leave those schools so as not to lose their identity of Lagos State public servants, were absorbed easily into other schools that were depopulation by Christian/Muslim teachers who chose to go as private employees into the schools that now had new management.

Despite the objections from Muslims in Lagos that being majorly Christian owned, the new school operators would convert Muslim students, Tinubu was unrelenting in performing his magic.

In the long run, his administrative brilliance has saved Lagos state the funds that would have been devoted to keep operating those schools from 2001 till date.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Which State Governor Deserves The Award For Best Performing Governor In 2013 / Buhari Meets Chinese President, Xi Jinping (Photo) / As Forest Guards Come Alive In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.