Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo (30782 Views)

2023: Shettima Wants To Be President Using Tinubu’s Weak Health’ – Reno Omokri / 2023: Shettima Told To Resign As APC Vice Presidential Candidate / 2023: Shettima Hints At Buhari Endorsing Tinubu As Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Truthisunique2: 8:50pm On Jul 10, 2022
snowball11:

Most of them shouting Muslim-Muslim tickets will be stoned when they apear during campaign in some southern states of the country! grin
even for benue, taraba, plateau they would be stoned in the north for the ticket

Na God go save them if them survive the stoning for zamfara, etc suffering bandits

2 Likes

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Khalsss: 8:51pm On Jul 10, 2022
But this father impregnated his son's wife, you expect to not deny his father. Lagos and the entire Yoruba land will be shocked in this election.
Joysammy:

You are entitled to your opinion but remember there are different Yorubas... You only determine where you belong by yourself.

Only a bastard will deny his father in a public gathering all because his father did not allow him abort the pregnancy he stupidly gave to his girlsfriend
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Mrsimpleworld: 8:54pm On Jul 10, 2022
Keyanu….OLORIBURUKU, who can not see that Tinubu doesn’t have a say again, just because of his ambition. SHAME ON ALL OF YOU

1 Like

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by ablejesus26(m): 8:57pm On Jul 10, 2022
IvarTheBoneless:
grin

Love the hot and salty tears some folks have been shedding over this ticket.

You want to teach someone who beat President, Vice President, Senate President and Party Chairman COMBINED what to do in politics?

Even OBJ, his foe acknowledged that the guy is a Don in politics.

Did you see him in SE before the primaries ? He knew they didn't count... and he won hands down.

"Recognize a real Don when you see one " Biggie Smalls said.

Hahahaha hahahaha you are the crying baby here grin grin
What is SE doing in this discussion grin grin

1 Like

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Gbogbowa: 8:58pm On Jul 10, 2022
Throwback:
You can say that again.

As a Christian, I fully concur and support this Muslim-Muslim combo, because of the antecedents and capacity of the duo.

If it was El Rufia chosen, I would have had my reservations.

Tinubu himself is my Christian candidate.we can't be deceive again, all the evil done to the Yoruba's by Fulani herdmen Tinubu said nothing he was even against amotekun,shetima that can't handle the security issue in borno state ,who stop Mko from getting to Aso rock with Muslim Muslim ticket is still alive ,Tinubu has lost it already

How he managed to return Missionary schools to their majority Christian owners in Lagos 2001, is a testament to his administrative capacity.

Till the last set that was in JSS2 left any of those Christian/Muslim/Non-Religious school by 2006, no single school fees was paid to the new management, as Lagos State had that responsibility covered.

All the teachers who chose to leave those schools so as not to lose their identity of Lagos State public servants, were absorbed easily into other schools that were depopulation by Christian/Muslim teachers who chose to go as private employees into the schools that now had new management.

Despite the objections from Muslims in Lagos that being majorly Christian owned, the new school operators would convert Muslim students, Tinubu was unrelenting in performing his magic.

In the long run, his administrative brilliance has saved Lagos state the funds that would have been devoted to keep operating those schools from 2001 till date.
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Khalsss: 9:04pm On Jul 10, 2022
What does it mean to be almost a Christian or almost a Muslim. That's the dumbest thing anyone could say. Either you are a Christian or you are not, either you are a Muslim or you are not. See what politics have turned you guys to, you can't even identify the truth anymore if you hear it, let alone speak it.
honor4me:
Those of us who are serious about fixing the country know Shettima is a great choice for BAT. Thank God he didn’t listen to the voices of the enemies who were urging him to only go for a Christian in the North which would have been disastrous for APC. TINUBU is almost a Christian himself as his wife is not only a Christian but a high ranking pastor of the Redeeem Church. That would have been a one way ticket and be so lopsided against the Muslims
Besides, Shettima would be able to garner enough votes in YOBE, Bornu, Gombe and even Adamawa.
With BAT/Shettima APC 60% of the entire national votes is secured

2 Likes

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by CSTRR: 9:05pm On Jul 10, 2022
One of the joys of seeing Buhari leave in 2023 is watching adeshina and keyamo fade into obscurity.

Two hopeless sycophants.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by lincs25(m): 9:05pm On Jul 10, 2022
I am not complaining but if you know you know! In Nigeria today, they keep deceiving us about competence with the competence people sailing the ship of Nigeria today, we are buying fuel 230, diesel 830, cooking gas 830. Food stuff has skyrocketed, corruption is at it Zenith, many families cannot afford 3square meal. Embargo is on employment, banditry and kidnapping is the order of the day. This is a serious pandemic and another is around the corner. Nigerians needs to wise up. Please keep your PVC safe and make sure you vote wisely come 2023.

4 Likes

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Lilimax(f): 9:06pm On Jul 10, 2022
Franking:
Complimentary in their cluelessness or looting? Those ancestors should go and rest. Enough is enough.
All these Ancestors and brain dead politicians should go and sit down. Nigeria is bigger that 'it is my turn to rule ' politics

2 Likes

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by CSTRR: 9:07pm On Jul 10, 2022
Truthisunique2:
even for benue, taraba, plateau they would be stoned in the north for the ticket

Na God go save them if them survive the stoning for zamfara, etc suffering bandits
His target market are the fundamentists in the North west.

The kind of people that stoned Deborah for blasphemy.
Those are his target market for votes.

Such a dark ticket.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Truthisunique2: 9:09pm On Jul 10, 2022
CSTRR:

His target market are the fundamentists in the North west.

The kind of people that stoned Deborah for blasphemy.
Those are his target market for votes.

Such a dark ticket.
It won't even sell to them

A fulani Muslim is still superior to this ticket
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by CSTRR: 9:10pm On Jul 10, 2022
Ask tinubu how he feels about Deborah's death.

If he answers, make I bend.
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Arielle: 9:12pm On Jul 10, 2022
See this nonsense boy that was in my NYSC platoon during camp in Agwu. Always in trouble with the commandant and serving punishment.
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by akoko11: 9:14pm On Jul 10, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Who be keyamo?

What is he in delta politics?

Apc govs and buhari have now finally given tinubu his casket to carry
On point.
Fully OBIDIENT
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Rhozabeth(m): 9:16pm On Jul 10, 2022
I don't blame u! It is only in Nigeria that a freedom fighter compromises!

1 Like

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by deflover(m): 9:17pm On Jul 10, 2022
Throwback:
You can say that again.

As a Christian, I fully concur and support this Muslim-Muslim combo, because of the antecedents and capacity of the duo.

If it was El Rufai chosen, I would have had my reservations.

Tinubu himself is my Christian candidate.

How he managed to return Missionary schools to their majority Christian owners in Lagos 2001, is a testament to his administrative capacity.

Till the last set that was in JSS2 left any of those Christian/Muslim/Non-Religious schools by 2006, no single school fees was paid to the new management, as Lagos State had that responsibility covered.

All the teachers who chose to leave those schools so as not to lose their identity of Lagos State public servants, were absorbed easily into other schools that were depopulation by Christian/Muslim teachers who chose to go as private employees into the schools that now had new management.

Despite the objections from Muslims in Lagos that being majorly Christian owned, the new school operators would convert Muslim students, Tinubu was unrelenting in performing his magic.

In the long run, his administrative brilliance has saved Lagos state the funds that would have been devoted to keep operating those schools from 2001 till date.

yes he saved lagos state
so where are those funds now
oloriburuku somebody
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by CSTRR: 9:17pm On Jul 10, 2022
Joysammy:

You are entitled to your opinion but remember there are different Yorubas... You only determine where you belong by yourself.

Only a bastard will deny his father in a public gathering all because his father did not allow him abort the pregnancy he stupidly gave to his girlsfriend
I saw a picture of Jide Tinubu in his father's private jet, enjoying the outside view.

I did not see you or any of your family members there.

Tinubu wants to feed you cassava and agbado in the morning and evening.

Is that what Jide tinubu eats?

Is that what you want your own children to eat in the future?

You are claiming fatherhood to someone that does not claim you as a son.

Is that not the highest mumuism?

What is the difference between you and the amajiri who vote for ethnic religious reasons.?

After you will say you are educated.

Shior.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by CSTRR: 9:22pm On Jul 10, 2022
Truthisunique2:
It won't even sell to them

A fulani Muslim is still superior to this ticket
You may not be wrong.

I have been seeing a lot of "atiku kawai" everywhere from northerners.

Both the politicians and their supporters are two sides of the same coin.

None better than the other.
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by omoharry(f): 9:23pm On Jul 10, 2022
Moblux:
Pls download Peter Obi app on playstore and sign up for volunteering
which one be Peter Obi App again . I hope it's not a fake app to defraud people by hungry Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Sunday2021: 9:26pm On Jul 10, 2022
Throwback:
You can say that again.

Till the last set that was in JSS2 left any of those Christian/Muslim/Non-Religious schools by 2006, no single school fees was paid to the new management, as Lagos State had that responsibility covered.

crumbs eater! You are not a Christian, you are a foolish crumbs eater. Elrufai started it, now the whole country is going to be an Islamic country. Thunder fire any idiot that claim Christianity and still support a Muslim Muslims tickets.
Every church should preach against this, and every Christian must get his pvc let show this drug Lord that we are majority in this country. The only Christian that will fail us are the Yoruba Christians,I don't have faith in them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by buckeyemedia: 9:28pm On Jul 10, 2022
Pandev:
cheesy is Kenyamo a Muslim? because according to our neighbors, no Christian will support Muslim/Muslim. Politics is a game of interest
Common logic teaches us that in every 12, there must be a Judas.

There is nothing like an absolute, even if Tinubu was contesting against Joe Biden in the United States, some yoruba Americans will vote for Tinubu.
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by omoharry(f): 9:29pm On Jul 10, 2022
HODcol:
It is simply game over for Tinubu. No matter how anyone sees it, 2023 will be a determinant factor in the fate of Nigeria as a nation and Nigerians as a people.

Obviously, Muslim-muslin or Christian-christian ticket is a capital no in a today's highly polarized Nigeria.
Game over ke! SW will still vote for Tinubu . Especially the Muslim Yorubas. Infact Muric the fanatic must be dancing awilo in his bedroom for this Muslim -Muslim ticket .
Sometimes I just wonder if we have been so traumatize with bad leadership that we don't recognize the good ones anymore . We celebrate them over the crump they throw at us and we sing Thier praises for doing little and embezzling 90% of our common wealth .
If we don't get it right this time, then every Nigerian that contributed in voting in any bad leader into office must remain silent and keep thier regret to themselves .They must suffer the consequence of thier actions in silence and tight thier fingers continuously when the harsh economy or the insecurity of the country appears unbearable for them to live in . .
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by GreyLaw(m): 9:31pm On Jul 10, 2022
Throwback:
You can say that again.

You have no reservations about Tinubu. Make your stand and own it. If he had chosen El Rufai you would still go ahead and vote him.

1 Like

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by harios: 9:32pm On Jul 10, 2022
The Game is obviously between OBI & ATIKU.

The odds are apparently too much against TINUBU / SHETIMMA ticket.

OBI has so much of the YOUTH nationwide

OBI has so much of the Christians nationwide

OBI / DATTI has the at least 30 - 40 % of the vote in the NW

OBI / DATTI all the way to ASO ROCK....

2 Likes

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by buckeyemedia: 9:33pm On Jul 10, 2022
CSTRR:

I saw a picture of Jide Tinubu in his father's private jet, enjoying the outside view.

I did not see you or any of your family members there.

Tinubu wants to feed you cassava and agbado in the morning and evening.

Is that what Jide tinubu eats?

Is that what you want your own children to eat in the future?

You are claiming fatherhood to someone that does not claim you as a son.

Is that not the highest mumuism?

What is the difference between you and the amajiri who vote for ethnic religious reasons.?

After you will say you are educated.

Shior.
Excellent Reply.

1 Like

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by classicben3: 9:35pm On Jul 10, 2022
Throwback:
You can say that again.

Just know you are the most useless human in Nigeria right now capital MUGU

1 Like

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Throwback: 9:35pm On Jul 10, 2022
GreyLaw:

You have no reservations about Tinubu. Make your stand and own it. If he had chosen El Rufai you would still go ahead and vote him.

My reservation is in the likelihood of his victory with an El Rufai as his running mate.

But with Shettima as the running mate, the election has already been won today.

As for my support for Tinubu, I support him with my full chest and personal reminiscences of his exploits as Governor of Lagos State.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by buckeyemedia: 9:39pm On Jul 10, 2022
Throwback:

My reservation is in the likelihood of his victory with an El Rufai as his running mate.

But with Shettima as the running mate, the election has already been won today.

As for my support for Tinubu, I support him with my full chest and personal reminiscences of his exploits as Governor of Lagos State.
Ok, no decent Christians in the whole Northern Nigeria he saw worthy of?

The man is just a selfish man, period.

What nonsense exploits as Governor in Lagos State, did he perform more than Fashola or Ambode that was going to outshine him, so they purposely crippled him from expressing himself?

1 Like

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Bastiger(m): 9:40pm On Jul 10, 2022
[quote author=YorubaNiBaba post=114604029]

Did you expect him to say the contrary?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayose Visits Finance Ministry, Demands Payment F N1.1bn Allocation - The Punch / 10 Reasons Why PDP May Win The Governorship Election In Ekiti State / ISWAP Loses Two Commanders, 30 Fighters In Damaturu Attack - Military Sources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.