Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo (30778 Views)

2023: Shettima Wants To Be President Using Tinubu’s Weak Health’ – Reno Omokri / 2023: Shettima Told To Resign As APC Vice Presidential Candidate / 2023: Shettima Hints At Buhari Endorsing Tinubu As Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by teawhy2788(m): 10:36am On Jul 11, 2022
You not we
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Mummiesboy: 11:13am On Jul 11, 2022
Mumu uwia man
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by classicben3: 11:26am On Jul 11, 2022
pinkgoodies:

No. Actually you are. He has made his choice based on his conscience. But u come with ur smelly mouth to insult him with ur 50naira data

Bigot like you hell no you are his colleague did I in anyway oppose his decision deluded human extremely confused coming here to banter words with me EWU meanwhile I use wifi broadband unlike you who still subscribes daily capital MUGU
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Ezmans: 11:39am On Jul 11, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:
yeah grin

Tinubu impressed me again, He had gained my love more, Baba Seyi let's go there, I can't wait to celebrate you

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Tzar(m): 11:52am On Jul 11, 2022
Thanks for buttressing the fact that some Nigerians have been made 2nd class in their own country. This is the more reason why the rest of Nigeria MUST resist this systemic and deliberate agenda to expand the relegation of the Christian Nigeria politically.
Since Tinubu’s choice also has baggage, I am free to mention the following:
Babachir Lawal
Yakubu Dogara
Darius Ishaku

Image123:

Like you said and know, northern Christians are unfortunately second class when it comes to elections, that's a serious reality we face. So it would be foolish of Tinubu or any Southerner to pick a weakness. Feel free to mention a strong northern Christian you will have picked if it was you or that you could advise anyone to pick.
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 12:57pm On Jul 11, 2022
[quote author=Ezmans post=114623055][/quote]

was Tinubu the president ? stop holding him for Buhari inability to listen to good advisers and his inability to surround himself with experience people

yar'adua performed well under PDP, but Gej performance was below average, should we blame PDP for this? or the candidate, you vindictive and unthinkable specimen
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Image123(m): 1:07pm On Jul 11, 2022
Tzar:
Thanks for buttressing the fact that some Nigerians have been made 2nd class in their own country. This is the more reason why the rest of Nigeria MUST resist this systemic and deliberate agenda to expand the relegation of the Christian Nigeria politically.
Since Tinubu’s choice also has baggage, I am free to mention the following:
Babachir Lawal
Yakubu Dogara
Darius Ishaku

You're welcome. Like i said, it is the sad reality that we face and have almost always faced. There will always be minorities in the world and especially in Africa due mainly to the political setup by our colonialists. In different parts of the world, the women are a political minority for instance. In Nigeria, apart of the SouthWest(mostly Lagos) that is more liberal, you will hardly see people from the less dominant religion or tribe rule politically. You will not likely see a muslim governor in the SouthEast or SouthSouth. You will not likely see other tribes in government and in civil service like is common in the SouthWest. In fact, you even see people from other tribes parading as kings in SW.
So it is not a problem that started today or with this present government, although it became more pronounced.
It is not a relegation, but what has been for long. The North has had it muslim for very long and the northern christians have been largely a minority. Like i said, it would be foolish of Tinubu or any Southerner to pick a weakness politically. Politics is a game of numbers. Appointments is different, but going into elections, you sadly must consider numbers not sentiments.
The people you have mentioned are not strong politically. Dogara that cannot win his ward to return to Senate? Or the other appointees? Ishaku is largely unknown. Will you rather win Taraba or Bornu and the other KKK states as a politician?
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Tzar(m): 1:47pm On Jul 11, 2022
Kindly be corrected, women are no minority in any part of the world. They are politically oppressed not a minority. A minority signifies numbers & women are usually more populated and available politically. Unfortunately, part of those who oppress and suppress women are women themselves. Because they don’t support one anothet in good deeds.
I agree that there will always be minorities, but saner climes have tactically doused the tension by creating affirmative action and allowing the so called minorities to take significant political offices, like Obama and Kamala Harris did for Black, Indian and Female America. The Scandinavians in Europe have even taken in further. Asia isn’t left out too. Why are we backwards in Nigeria, because Rwanda has set the pace.
So, if we have a culture of silencing the minority in Nigeria, should we encourage this backward culture with a muslim/muslim ticket! I don’t just get the logic?! Is it more important to win elections than to unite a VERY DIVIDED NIGERIA?!
If Tinubu is as popular as they lie he is, his influence should rub off on his vice, just like Buhari rubbed off on Osinbajo. But we lie and overhype things in these parts and claim we serve God.

Image123:

You're welcome. Like i said, it is the sad reality that we face and have almost always faced. There will always be minorities in the world and especially in Africa due mainly to the political setup by our colonialists. In different parts of the world, the women are a political minority for instance. In Nigeria, apart of the SouthWest(mostly Lagos) that is more liberal, you will hardly see people from the less dominant religion or tribe rule politically. You will not likely see a muslim governor in the SouthEast or SouthSouth. You will not likely see other tribes in government and in civil service like is common in the SouthWest. In fact, you even see people from other tribes parading as kings in SW.
So it is not a problem that started today or with this present government, although it became more pronounced.
It is not a relegation, but what has been for long. The North has had it muslim for very long and the northern christians have been largely a minority. Like i said, it would be foolish of Tinubu or any Southerner to pick a weakness politically. Politics is a game of numbers. Appointments is different, but going into elections, you sadly must consider numbers not sentiments.
The people you have mentioned are not strong politically. Dogara that cannot win his ward to return to Senate? Or the other appointees? Ishaku is largely unknown. Will you rather win Taraba or Bornu and the other KKK states as a politician?
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Ezmans: 2:40pm On Jul 11, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

was Tinubu the president ? stop holding him for Buhari inability to listen to good advisers and his inability to surround himself with experience people

yar'adua performed well under PDP, but Gej performance was below average, should we blame PDP for this? or the candidate, you vindictive and unthinkable specimen
Jonathan perform very well but it's a gang up between the South West and North that remove Jonathan because the don't want him to rule for 10 years
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Image123(m): 3:33pm On Jul 11, 2022
Tzar:
Kindly be corrected, women are no minority in any part of the world. They are politically oppressed not a minority. A minority signifies numbers & women are usually more populated and available politically. Unfortunately, part of those who oppress and suppress women are women themselves. Because they don’t support one anothet in good deeds.
I agree that there will always be minorities, but saner climes have tactically doused the tension by creating affirmative action and allowing the so called minorities to take significant political offices, like Obama and Kamala Harris did for Black, Indian and Female America. The Scandinavians in Europe have even taken in further. Asia isn’t left out too. Why are we backwards in Nigeria, because Rwanda has set the pace.
So, if we have a culture of silencing the minority in Nigeria, should we encourage this backward culture with a muslim/muslim ticket! I don’t just get the logic?! Is it more important to win elections than to unite a VERY DIVIDED NIGERIA?!
If Tinubu is as popular as they lie he is, his influence should rub off on his vice, just like Buhari rubbed off on Osinbajo. But we lie and overhype things in these parts and claim we serve God.

Political minority i stated bro. In that, i mean they do not usually hold political office, it is very minimal, in pockets, despite their electoral numbers. For example, a good/popular politician will not likely be running as deputy for a woman, he is not likely to win.
Politics is a game of numbers, one will be naive not to take that into consideration. Nigeria is not "saner climes", we will be deceiving ourselves if we act so. We both know how long it took for the US to achieve the Obama and Harris dream, even as it stands, it is not normalcy. It is still an herculean task.
Tickets(political) are for election, not appointments. You MUST factor in the millions of poor and illiterate northerners who WILL vote like cows(one direction). Many of these guys shouting online cannot even come out on election day(maybe this election will be different). There are millions of people who have been voting in the North since forever(1999), not these new guys just collecting PVCs. Those guys up north cannot be overlooked. To win elections in Nigeria, you unfortunately must speak the language they understand. They don't understand all these grammar we are saying here. They only understand allah and their tribe. If you go and bring Obama and Trump together, they will not vote for them. They will rather vote for Ahmed Musa the footballer. If you fail to understand these basics, you will just be appearing for every election like Sowore and the gang.
Like the PDP guys said, you need to win power first before you share power. After winning power, then you can share appointments fairly and balanced. That is more important and practicable. That was where Buhari largely failed and further enhanced the divisions. It became pointless having a pastor as VP when all the appointments were lopsided. i'll rather have a Pharaoh that knows Joseph ruling than have a Pope that is more wicked and clueless than the nominal atheist. This is politics and governance, not denomination or CAN presidency. Tinubu is popular down south but not as popular in the North, he needs a strong northerner to win, that's a political fact. Unfortunately Obi doesn't have that.
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 4:17pm On Jul 11, 2022
Ezmans:
Jonathan perform very well but it's a gang up between the South West and North that remove Jonathan because the don't want him to rule for 10 years

gang up? how many states is PDP controlling in southwest? so ACN should leave their own candidate to vote for a man that's not their party man?

the only sensible person among you unthinkable specimen are few
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by EmmyDJourno: 5:57pm On Jul 11, 2022
Throwback:

All because I do not support your own candidate who is a youth at 60yrs?

All because I do not support a politician who has been part of the political class since 2002?

All because I do not support a politician who decamped from a respectable APGA to go join a discredited PDP and was running mate to Atiku in 2019 under the PDP umbrella of corruption and vote buying?

Who is the fool in this deception?

You are certified as such.

Wetin concern me who you support
I thought you wanted to be abusive, now you are playing the victim card, bitch ass nigga like you
You be Mumu, any angle you want from look am coz you are the enablers of the corruption holding us down
Mumu pro max in fact cheesy
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Federalofficia(m): 7:20pm On Jul 11, 2022
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Tzar(m): 11:18pm On Jul 11, 2022
Well, to an extent, you have a point.
Let’s see how things will turn out.

Image123:

Political minority i stated bro. In that, i mean they do not usually hold political office, it is very minimal, in pockets, despite their electoral numbers. For example, a good/popular politician will not likely be running as deputy for a woman, he is not likely to win.
Politics is a game of numbers, one will be naive not to take that into consideration. Nigeria is not "saner climes", we will be deceiving ourselves if we act so. We both know how long it took for the US to achieve the Obama and Harris dream, even as it stands, it is not normalcy. It is still an herculean task.
Tickets(political) are for election, not appointments. You MUST factor in the millions of poor and illiterate northerners who WILL vote like cows(one direction). Many of these guys shouting online cannot even come out on election day(maybe this election will be different). There are millions of people who have been voting in the North since forever(1999), not these new guys just collecting PVCs. Those guys up north cannot be overlooked. To win elections in Nigeria, you unfortunately must speak the language they understand. They don't understand all these grammar we are saying here. They only understand allah and their tribe. If you go and bring Obama and Trump together, they will not vote for them. They will rather vote for Ahmed Musa the footballer. If you fail to understand these basics, you will just be appearing for every election like Sowore and the gang.
Like the PDP guys said, you need to win power first before you share power. After winning power, then you can share appointments fairly and balanced. That is more important and practicable. That was where Buhari largely failed and further enhanced the divisions. It became pointless having a pastor as VP when all the appointments were lopsided. i'll rather have a Pharaoh that knows Joseph ruling than have a Pope that is more wicked and clueless than the nominal atheist. This is politics and governance, not denomination or CAN presidency. Tinubu is popular down south but not as popular in the North, he needs a strong northerner to win, that's a political fact. Unfortunately Obi doesn't have that.
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by pinkgoodies(m): 9:47am On Jul 12, 2022
classicben3:

Bigot like you hell no you are his colleague did I in anyway oppose his decision deluded human extremely confused coming here to banter words with me EWU meanwhile I use wifi broadband unlike you who still subscribes daily capital MUGU

Na ur biggest achievement. Na why u dey cap am everywia u go. I'm Christian from imo, i go vote BAT. Go and die
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by KILLTHECOWS(f): 6:24am On Jul 13, 2022
Image123:

That's not how to show relevance. Governance and good government is not necessarily about religion. How relevant was Christianity with PYO or GEJ or what exactly do you mean by relevance? Is Jesus Christ interested in this relevance that you speak, because the last i heard, He wasn't.
oga be honest to yourself..
Can you Muslims tolerate if a Christan president is leaving and handing over to another Christian president and VP?
We know what happened during GEJ.
So know know Christian can deliver good governance in all the north?
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Image123(m): 11:08am On Jul 14, 2022
KILLTHECOWS:
oga be honest to yourself..
Can you Muslims tolerate if a Christan president is leaving and handing over to another Christian president and VP?
We know what happened during GEJ.
So know know Christian can deliver good governance in all the north?

It's government, not heaven. Are you a muslim or do you want to be a muslim?
What happened during GEJ. He was booted out for the high level of incompetence, insecurity and economic embarrassment. His loss had no religious undertone. You can argue about tribe or not being a northerner, but not about religion.
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by KILLTHECOWS(f): 6:18pm On Jul 18, 2022
Image123:

It's government, not heaven. Are you a muslim or do you want to be a muslim?
What happened during GEJ. He was booted out for the high level of incompetence, insecurity and economic embarrassment. His loss had no religious undertone. You can argue about tribe or not being a northerner, but not about religion.
see your life and lies.
I can never be a Muslim.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Warns Hadija El-Rufai To Stop Talking About His Hair / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Sends Selfie to her children / Kachikwu: I Will Resign If Nigeria Continues To Import Petrol By 2019 (Throwback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.