Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,347 members, 7,829,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo (30781 Views)

2023: Shettima Wants To Be President Using Tinubu’s Weak Health’ – Reno Omokri / 2023: Shettima Told To Resign As APC Vice Presidential Candidate / 2023: Shettima Hints At Buhari Endorsing Tinubu As Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Throwback: 11:55pm On Jul 10, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

Lols, there is no mob mentality anywhere in my proving to you that you need to calm your nerves and vote TINUBU in silence as a Christian you claim to be , than coming out here with baseless points which are too incoherent to the struggle of Christians in a nation where balancing is the watchword .....

If MUSLIM-MUSLIM ticket is acceptable, why can't we say then that ,there is not need to say it is turn of South to produce the President Or it was the turn of North to produce President in 2015?

You wholey accepted such decision but fail to accept the decision where religion should be balanced as well......

Can you see you are of all , a green dangerous snake hiding in a green grass , trying to play the non- poisonous card ?

Now get it working in you.................I don't care who you support, get it striaght too....you don't even know if I support TINUBU as a Christian as well , but don't feed us with what doesnt hold waters.....

Support Tinubu in silence than trying to convince anybody of what is not acceptable in a country where balancing is placed before anything else. ...

Show me your posts on this forum where you cautioned Peter Obi supporters to do their support in silence.

I am patiently waiting.
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by kingmsookwagh(m): 11:57pm On Jul 10, 2022
[quote author=DaddyNimo post=114610067]
As a Christian...o ni ku re, o ma sofo la ye e[/qe]walahi
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Throwback: 11:57pm On Jul 10, 2022
onuman:

Tinubu knew that it is the turn of the Igbo to present a successor to President Buhari through making two Igbos the presidential candidates of the two largest political parties.

Yet Tinubu bought APC ticket with his bullion vans corrupt money.
Now that it's obvious that most of the northerners are not going to vote Tinubu because they want power to remain in the north, all that Tinubu is out contesting for is to divide votes from the south, so that a northerner will emerge president.

Igbos want to reap where they did not sow?

When will PDP reward Igbos for their zombie support over the years?

1 Like

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by badbwoy77: 11:58pm On Jul 10, 2022
Throwback:
You can say that again.

As a Christian, I fully concur and support this Muslim-Muslim combo, because of the antecedents and capacity of the duo.

If it was El Rufai chosen, I would have had my reservations.

Tinubu himself is my Christian candidate.

How he managed to return Missionary schools to their majority Christian owners in Lagos 2001, is a testament to his administrative capacity.

Till the last set that was in JSS2 left any of those Christian/Muslim/Non-Religious schools by 2006, no single school fees was paid to the new management, as Lagos State had that responsibility covered.

All the teachers who chose to leave those schools so as not to lose their identity of Lagos State public servants, were absorbed easily into other schools that were depopulated by Christian/Muslim teachers who chose to go as private employees into the schools that now had new management.

Despite the objections from Muslims in Lagos that being majorly Christian owned, the new school operators would convert Muslim students, Tinubu was unrelenting in performing his magic.

In the long run, his administrative brilliance has saved Lagos state the funds that would have been devoted to keep operating those schools from 2001 till date.

You be mumu
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Throwback: 11:59pm On Jul 10, 2022
tallceejay:
may your children grow up to be like the candidates ure supporting

None of the candidates is a failure within Nigerian or global context. Whether Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso or Obi.

I say amen to your positive prayers for my children.
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Throwback: 12:00am On Jul 11, 2022
DaddyNimo:

As a Christian...o ni ku re, o ma sofo la ye e

Your soul is now damned by your own words.
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by GboyegaD(m): 12:05am On Jul 11, 2022
Throwback:
You can say that again.

As a Christian, I fully concur and support this Muslim-Muslim combo, because of the antecedents and capacity of the duo.

How he managed to return Missionary schools to their majority Christian owners in Lagos 2001, is a testament to his administrative capacity.

Till the last set that was in JSS2 left any of those Christian/Muslim/Non-Religious schools by 2006, no single school fees was paid to the new management, as Lagos State had that responsibility covered.

All the teachers who chose to leave those schools so as not to lose their identity of Lagos State public servants, were absorbed easily into other schools that were depopulated by Christian/Muslim teachers who chose to go as private employees into the schools that now had new management.

Despite the objections from Muslims in Lagos that being majorly Christian owned, the new school operators would convert Muslim students, Tinubu was unrelenting in performing his magic.

In the long run, his administrative brilliance has saved Lagos state the funds that would have been devoted to keep operating those schools from 2001 till date.

Same missionary schools that the Christian ones are forced to allow Hijabs? The hypocrisy in your post stinks.

1 Like

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by onuman: 12:08am On Jul 11, 2022
Throwback:

Igbos want to reap where they did not sow?

When will PDP reward Igbos for their zombie support over the years?

Yorubas were scarcely in PDP when Obasanjo emerged PDP presidential candidate and won presidential election. Zoning of the presidency between the north and south was the consideration for making two Yorubas to get the tickets of the 2 largest political parties then.
You don't study history. Your belief that because more Yorubas than Igbos voted for Buhari is blindfolding you from reality on ground. How does more Yorubas than Igbos voting Buhari make it the turn of Tinubu/Yoruba to succeed President Buhari?
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by frog12: 12:12am On Jul 11, 2022
we don't need these types of people. a shoemaker and a jagaban grin
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Throwback: 12:18am On Jul 11, 2022
GboyegaD:

Same missionary schools that the Christian ones are forced to allow Hijabs? The hypocrisy in your post stinks.

Do you even know the meaning of hypocrisy?

Is Tinubu or Lagos State the one in charge of the federal Supreme Court?

If Lagos State government had bent to the dictates of Muslims, would the matter have reached the supreme Court with Lagos State as a defendant?

Educate yourself before you disgrace yourself publicly.

1 Like

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Throwback: 12:20am On Jul 11, 2022
DaddyNimo:

Doesn't change the fact that o ni ku re....trailer will jam u

Typical obidient mob.

Violence and Terror.

It doesn't even move me.

Abeg chop your ban in violence, since you do not have manners.
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Zelenskyy(m): 12:27am On Jul 11, 2022
Throwback:
You can say that again.

Keep Deceiving yourself..

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Tzar(m): 12:28am On Jul 11, 2022
Only Southern idiots talk like Keyamo.
The muslim North will NEVER support or tolerate a christian/christian presidential ticket, so why should the christian South/North accept this?
I hope christians who are not slaves make a clear statement with their votes rejecting Tinubu at the 2023 polls.
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Bugie16: 12:34am On Jul 11, 2022
All other Tinubu urchins have gone home, only THROWBACK is on night duty. THROWBACK don't kill yourself o, even Tinubu's children that are enjoying billions have gone to bed, you that is receiving peanut want to die. Poverty NA WA O
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by frog12: 12:35am On Jul 11, 2022
actually i am disappointed with his choice and the types of leaders we are voting for

Tzar:
The muslim North will NEVER support or tolerate a christian/christian presidential ticket, so why should the christian South/North accept this?
I hope christians who are not slaves make a clear statement with their votes rejecting Tinubu at the 2023 polls.
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Oluwabusobomi(f): 12:44am On Jul 11, 2022
Throwback:
You can say that again.

All these sermon just to sell a bad product
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by GboyegaD(m): 12:54am On Jul 11, 2022
Throwback:

Do you even know the meaning of hypocrisy?

Is Tinubu or Lagos State the one in charge of the federal Supreme Court?

If Lagos State government had bent to the dictates of Muslims, would the matter have reached the supreme Court with Lagos State as a defendant?

Educate yourself before you disgrace yourself publicly.

The Supreme Court gave such a ruling undermining Christianity and you are blabbing you got no issues with a Muslim Muslim ticket. Oga, think well before you displaying how shallow you are.
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Throwback: 1:02am On Jul 11, 2022
GboyegaD:

The Supreme Court gave such a ruling undermining Christianity and you are blabbing you got no issues with a Muslim Muslim ticket. Oga, think well before you displaying how shallow you are.

That you are that shallow does not mean Tinubu is same as you, hence the perfect demonstration of his objectivity and strength of character in the factual history I cited.

I hope you can now comprehend why Bola Ahmed Tinubu is my Christian candidate?

Beside the supreme Court did not undermine Christianity, what it undermined is secularism. That either Christian, Muslim, Satanist, Traditionalist, Pagan can dress as they like to a public school.

Secularism is representative of none, but the supreme Court has allowed any or all religions to represent themselves by their public school dressing.

And if a Pastor VP who is a SAN and law professor could not deter the Supreme Court, what then is your expectation in a Christian VP in subsequent regimes?

1 Like

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by CaptainFM1: 1:33am On Jul 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Who be keyamo?

What is he in delta politics?

Apc govs and buhari have now finally given tinubu his casket to carry

He doesn't play Deltan Politics. He plays National politics.
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by lagosrd: 2:12am On Jul 11, 2022
sychophants general
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Safyqueen: 2:18am On Jul 11, 2022
Kingray10:
I just they laff grin grin grin
because APC know they will lose.

And who will win? Is it Atiku? another northerner, a Fulani Muslim?
Oga think am now.

APC have done well more than PDP to had make sure power go South at least. So whatever choice they have as vice is inconsequential for now.
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by pinkgoodies(m): 2:55am On Jul 11, 2022
classicben3:

Just know you are the most useless human in Nigeria right now capital MUGU

No. Actually you are. He has made his choice based on his conscience. But u come with ur smelly mouth to insult him with ur 50naira data
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Image123(m): 3:13am On Jul 11, 2022
Creamypie:
no lemme send thunder to you. How was your life before apc and now

i thought you guys said we should not vote for party but for people, or that advice only applies for the weaker parties?
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Image123(m): 3:17am On Jul 11, 2022
grbgrb4:

Christians are not as stupid and sentimental as mumuric but they are now sensitive.
To hell with Muslim+Muslim ticket.

Sensitive how? What was the Christian effect of having GEJ as president or PYO as vice president? We need competent people, not religion in governance. i am very confident Tinubu has no "evil" plans against any religion and he has never shown such precedence.
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Image123(m): 3:23am On Jul 11, 2022
Tzar:

That's why Christians are not the muslim North. We're not sentimental, dogmatic or emotional. We're pragmatic in our choice. Good governance has shown to have nothing to do with being a professing Christian or whatever religion. We saw it live from GEJ and PYO. Their religion was irrelevant in their incompetence.
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Chukwumawisdom: 3:38am On Jul 11, 2022
Image123:

Sensitive how? What was the Christian effect of having GEJ as president or PYO as vice president? We need competent people, not religion in governance. i am very confident Tinubu has no "evil" plans against any religion and he has never shown such precedence.
Throwback:
You can say that again.

imagine you muslim that's full of intolerance is advocating for this. Hypo.....
Who are you deciving. ?
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by ZionSpecie(m): 3:38am On Jul 11, 2022
Throwback:
You can say that again.

He even paid our waec fees!
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Image123(m): 3:39am On Jul 11, 2022
onuman:

Yorubas were scarcely in PDP when Obasanjo emerged PDP presidential candidate and won presidential election. Zoning of the presidency between the north and south was the consideration for making two Yorubas to get the tickets of the 2 largest political parties then.
You don't study history. Your belief that because more Yorubas than Igbos voted for Buhari is blindfolding you from reality on ground. How does more Yorubas than Igbos voting Buhari make it the turn of Tinubu/Yoruba to succeed President Buhari?

Interesting analysis here, you're twisting and knocking history on the head here. The PDP was formed in 1998 so what do you mean by a tribe being scarcely there? The whole country wanted to compensate the yorubas because of Abiola and the 1993 elections outcome, you conveniently left this out.
This is very different from the attitude the Southeast and Southsouth has given other parties apart from PDP. They vehemently say they are PDP state and reject other parties and even their powerful people that leave the PDP. When you make your leaders irrelevant in your state, what weight can they have in the national level? People who can't even win their wards not to talk of local government or state. Even a whole governor decamping will face serious challenges in the South. You can't play opposition all day and expect to be gifted the throne at the expense of loyalty. PDP failed to reward the SE. APC has no blame in that.

1 Like

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Image123(m): 3:41am On Jul 11, 2022
Chukwumawisdom:
imagine you muslim that's full of intolerance is advocating for this. Hypo.....
Who are you deciving. ?

Speak with facts and reason, not with emotions like the online bandits that want to take over the air.
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by KILLTHECOWS(f): 3:44am On Jul 11, 2022
So Muslims really want to show christans they are irrelevant or what?
A Muslim president is about leaving office and a Muslim president and a Muslim VP wants to take over?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayose Visits Finance Ministry, Demands Payment F N1.1bn Allocation - The Punch / 10 Reasons Why PDP May Win The Governorship Election In Ekiti State / ISWAP Loses Two Commanders, 30 Fighters In Damaturu Attack - Military Sources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.