Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,485 members, 7,830,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo (30787 Views)

2023: Shettima Wants To Be President Using Tinubu’s Weak Health’ – Reno Omokri / 2023: Shettima Told To Resign As APC Vice Presidential Candidate / 2023: Shettima Hints At Buhari Endorsing Tinubu As Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by AbujaCitiBlog: 10:38pm On Jul 10, 2022
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by MarketDispatch: 10:38pm On Jul 10, 2022
Onyipk:
First Remo Omokri, next Festus Keyamo are these my Delta State brothers running mad or have lost their senses because of their various pay masters? What both of them have clearly forgotten because of what they will eat today is that posterity will judge them and may never be kind to them. Let them both continue!

How a man will see white and call it black is most baffling !

I remain absolutely;

#ObidientandYusful
#Isaiah1:19

Keyamo had long been forgotten and wants to remain relevant. That is why he is talking about what will bring him to limelight again

1 Like

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 10, 2022
buckeyemedia:
We have been practicing democrazy for 23 straight years, which political party in the presidential race in these years has chosen same faith candidates?

What has religion got to do with good governance? The only way to build a united society is to remove sentiment. The only way to unite a polarized society is to destroy the factor polarizing the society.

There is nothing like Christian Christian or Muslim Muslim in partisan politics. Politics is a game of number. A minority Muslim from the South cannot choose a minority Christian from the North as his running mate.

IBOs are just reacting out of frustration. Awolowo and Akintola are Christians. They taught us (South West) unity of purposes irrespective of religion.

People should leave Tinubu alone and vote for the candidate of their choice.

3 Likes

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Throwback: 10:54pm On Jul 10, 2022
classicben3:

MUGU you and who is doing politics Bigot like you

If you are apolitical what are you doing on a political topic?

If you are apolitical then why the concern with who I chose to support based on his past competence and capacity in public office?

It is not a must that I have to support the candidate that you align with.

Lastly, go and learn some manners as this forum is not an uncouth IPOB gathering of brainless zombies who do not tolerate a divergent opinion.

1 Like

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:54pm On Jul 10, 2022
Throwback:
You can say that again.

As a Christian, I fully concur and support this Muslim-Muslim combo, because of the antecedents and capacity of the duo.

If it was El Rufai chosen, I would have had my reservations.

Tinubu himself is my Christian candidate.

How he managed to return Missionary schools to their majority Christian owners in Lagos 2001, is a testament to his administrative capacity.

Till the last set that was in JSS2 left any of those Christian/Muslim/Non-Religious schools by 2006, no single school fees was paid to the new management, as Lagos State had that responsibility covered.

All the teachers who chose to leave those schools so as not to lose their identity of Lagos State public servants, were absorbed easily into other schools that were depopulated by Christian/Muslim teachers who chose to go as private employees into the schools that now had new management.

Despite the objections from Muslims in Lagos that being majorly Christian owned, the new school operators would convert Muslim students, Tinubu was unrelenting in performing his magic.

In the long run, his administrative brilliance has saved Lagos state the funds that would have been devoted to keep operating those schools from 2001 till date.

You are a Christian and you are narrowing down your points to Tinubu in Lagos State, so all Christians in Nigerian represents the whole bohahaha story you just mentioned here

I don't think you are in Nigeria, if Buhari's V.P can be a Christian and Christians received the kind of attacks ever seen in APC and BUHARI / El Rufai Muslim Muslim Government in Kaduna State , I wonder what will happen when we now have a full blown capacity of a President Muslim and a Vice Muslim.......

Even Shaytan and Mohammed will flown at this Nonsense ....

1 Like

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by grbgrb4(m): 10:57pm On Jul 10, 2022
Image123:
The two most competent of the four major contending parties.
Here's one so called Christian speaking, i thought online bandits said no single Christian would support or vote for APC? They want to turn Christians to mumuric. Christians are not sentimental like ipods and muslins.
Christians are not as stupid and sentimental as mumuric but they are now sensitive.
To hell with Muslim+Muslim ticket.

1 Like

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:58pm On Jul 10, 2022
Throwback:

If you are apolitical then why the concern with who I chose to support based on his past competence and capacity in public office?

Lastly, go and learn some manners as this forum is not an uncouth IPOB gathering of brainless zombies who do not tolerate a divergent opinion.

My friend keep shut......you are free to support any one you feel like supporting but don't type rubbish here and expect people not to tackle your myopic mindset ....

Criticism is not hatred, if what you present as your reasons doesn't hold water, anyone has full right to criticize your ideas and convince you that you are wrong.....

Nobody is against you voting anyone you like but don't feed us nonsense here pls.....is better you keep quiet if you don't know what to say ...
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Throwback: 11:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

My friend keep shut......you are free to support any one you feel like supporting but don't type rubbish here and expect people not to tackle your myopic mindset ....

Criticism is not hatred, if what you present as your reasons doesn't hold water, anyone has full right to criticize your ideas and convince you that you are wrong.....

Nobody is against you voting anyone you like but don't feed us nonsense here pls.....is better you keep quiet if you don't know what to say ...

Nonsense that you cannot refute or criticism that is all about insult despite no single insult in my original comment that was solely focused on my candidate?

You and the mannerless dolt must be the infamous obidient mob that has a vice presidential candidate that wants to kill humans like Sallah Ram because they are gay.
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:10pm On Jul 10, 2022
babaolofin:

What has religion got to do with good governance? The only way to build a united society is to remove sentiment. The only way to unite a polarized society is to destroy the factor polarizing the society.

There is nothing like Christian Christian or Muslim Muslim in partisan politics. Politics is a game of number. A minority Muslim from the South cannot choose a minority Christian from the North as his running mate.

IBOs are just reacting out of frustration. Awolowo and Akintola are Christians. They taught us (South West) unity of purposes irrespective of religion.

Anywhere you hear IGBOs, you bring out your frustrated mind to tackle them, so it is only IGBOS that are Christians in Nigeria?

There is no issues with MUSLIM-MUSLIM ticket but the killings in Southern Kaduna State where majority of the indigenes are Christians and killed on daily basis is not a template for you to say NO to such a ticket ......

Politics is a game of the number of people that can be killed according to you....

If I mistake you for a TERRORIST , I may have guessed right.....

After 8 years of A Muslim as a President , yet no solution to issues of national interest, is it another Muslim President that will tackle it? And an old man for that matter ....lols

Haba....... how many sane minds are left in this country??

1 Like

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 10, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

You are a Christian and you are narrowing down your points to Tinubu in Lagos State, so all Christians in Nigerian represents the whole bohahaha story you just mentioned here

I don't think you are in Nigeria, if Buhari's V.P can be a Christian and Christians received the kind of attacks ever seen in APC and BUHARI / El Rufai Muslim Muslim Government in Kaduna State , I wonder what will happen when we now have a full blown capacity of a President Muslim and a Vice Muslim.......

Even Shaytan and Mohammed will flown at this Nonsense ....

Religion has nothing to do with good governance. I know it is not possible for Jonathan to come out and say something about religion and presidency as Azikiwe ignorantly or selfishly designed Nigeria to be.

Let me teach you a little bit. Umaru Dikko and Senator Uba Ahmed were more powerful than Ekwueme as Vice President. Atiku as VP is not the same as Jonathan as VP or even as President. Atiku as VP is not the same as Osinbajo as VP.

God designed Moses to be brought up in Pharaoh's Palace as a Prince because the Israelites were brought to Egypt from the Pharaoh's palace through Joseph.

CAN or PFN or any other association is just like a political association on this matter. I will stop here. I don't want to talk much.

1 Like

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by tallceejay(m): 11:12pm On Jul 10, 2022
Throwback:
You can say that again.

As a Christian, I fully concur and support this Muslim-Muslim combo, because of the antecedents and capacity of the duo.

If it was El Rufai chosen, I would have had my reservations.

Tinubu himself is my Christian candidate.

How he managed to return Missionary schools to their majority Christian owners in Lagos 2001, is a testament to his administrative capacity.

Till the last set that was in JSS2 left any of those Christian/Muslim/Non-Religious schools by 2006, no single school fees was paid to the new management, as Lagos State had that responsibility covered.

All the teachers who chose to leave those schools so as not to lose their identity of Lagos State public servants, were absorbed easily into other schools that were depopulated by Christian/Muslim teachers who chose to go as private employees into the schools that now had new management.

Despite the objections from Muslims in Lagos that being majorly Christian owned, the new school operators would convert Muslim students, Tinubu was unrelenting in performing his magic.

In the long run, his administrative brilliance has saved Lagos state the funds that would have been devoted to keep operating those schools from 2001 till date.
may your children grow up to be like the candidates ure supporting
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Royalty83(m): 11:14pm On Jul 10, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Who be keyamo?

What is he in delta politics?

Apc govs and buhari have now finally given tinubu his casket to carry

Then why being jittery?

1 Like

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Gozac: 11:16pm On Jul 10, 2022
jkpbestseries:
Even Buhari told Tinubu today that the final Match is between Peter Obi and Atiku Abubakar
How did he say that ?
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:17pm On Jul 10, 2022
Throwback:

Nonsense that you cannot refute or criticism that is all about insult despite no single insult in my original comment that was solely focused on my candidate?

You and the mannerless dolt must be the infamous obidient mob that has a vice presidential candidate that wants to kill humans like Sallah Ram because they are gay.

You are in a social media where you met different calibers of men of integrity.....sorry to say, your point was Total Nonsense .....

I said it not out of insult , but telling an intelligent mind such will make the person ask how than resort to blame games of insults.....

Are you now saying that Islam and Muslims support GAY marriage ?

Mobbing Deborah because she was accused of blasphemy and killing a GAY , which one suits QURAN and ALLAH ??

Find another point pls, you are just being an Illiterate by IQ level ...
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Throwback: 11:20pm On Jul 10, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

You are in a social media where you met different calibers of men of integrity.....sorry to say, your point was Total Nonsense .....

I said it not out of insult , but telling an intelligent mind such will make the person ask how than resort to blame games of insults.....

Mobbing Deborah because she was accused of blasphemy and killing a GAY , which one suits QURAN and ALLAH ??

Dude get it straight, I am not supporting Peter Obi.

Now you can move on with your mob mentality.
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by jkpbestseries: 11:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
[quote author=Gozac post=114610485] How did he say that ?[/quote
in Buhari home town.... But he wished him well
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Gozac: 11:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
Reinaldo:
I am Yoruba and we are voting Peter Obi.
Forget that, Yorubas will vote Tinubu
Yoruba Christians no send Muslim Muslim ticket at all so far a Yoruba man is the presidential candidate.
Yorubas are religious liberals and not religious rigids like SE,SS and North.
They will vote overwhelmingly for Tinubu, know this and know peace. Tinubu will win all the 6 Yoruba states by wide margin
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by kbbanj10(m): 11:22pm On Jul 10, 2022
Dey there dey yarn rubbish, though I be APC sympathiser but with this muslim-muslim ticket mhen I av my reservations o, something Muslims will never take slightly if reverse is the case. Not even southern Muslims anyway wish Jagaban best of luck
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Throwback: 11:25pm On Jul 10, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

I am a Christian who is supporting Bola Ahmed Tinubu who is a Muslim that is not blinded by religion in discharging his duties or initiating policies that are beneficial to all, as my factual reference of his missionary schools return suggested but was beyond your comprehension capability.

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by JoeNL22(m): 11:25pm On Jul 10, 2022
YorubaNiBaba:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/07/10/presidency-2023-shettima-is-phenomenally-complementary-to-tinubu-keyamo

Tinubu has shot himself on the leg.

The Muslim/muslim ticket will be an herculean task to overcome. There is fire on the mountain.

The second thing is he picked from the north east. That choice doesn't make sense. How can you pick from the region where your major opposition is coming from?. Which kind of stupid calculation is that. Is Tinubu's camp now telling us that the NE electorates will pick an inspiring VP(Shettima) over a presidential candidate (Atiku)?. This move is very dumb. Instead of him(Tinubu) to move to the NORTH WEST and pick a candidate, You went to pick a candidate from the same opposition zone. That move is very very dumb. Now, the NW won't be happy about been marginalised all because buhari has finished is own term. But the SW who just finished has VP is aspiring again to be PRESIDENT. But the NW who has just finished a presidential tenure can't aspire for the VP position but south west can aspire for another position?. Truly they have deceived Tinubu. Now the NW will want to show Tinubu pepper by voting Atiku or kwankwanso. Truly what Atiku needs to do is right now is to beg kwankwanso to step down for him. And its finished.

The truth is the youths are not the only ones who want obi, the Christians also want him. Obi's base has been increased because of this Muslim/Muslim ticket.

Truly Tinubu is an influential and powerful politician and Obi is the winner of the forthcoming elections come February 2023.

Leave your bae and boo alone. Go and get your CVP tomorrow or rather still go and get your PVC NOW

1 Like

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 10, 2022
Gozac:

Yoruba Christians no send Muslim Muslim ticket at all so far a Yoruba man is the presidential candidate.
They will vote overwhelmingly for Tinubu, know this and know peace. Tinubu will win all the 6 Yoruba states by wide margin

Point of correction sir. The SS are not religiously rigid. They are liberal people. Voting in South South has nothing to do with religion.
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by onuman: 11:30pm On Jul 10, 2022
babaolofin:

What has religion got to do with good governance?

The only way to build a united society is to remove sentiment. The only way to unite a polarized society is to destroy the factor polarizing the society.

In bold, you are on TAQQIYA, or merely entertaining yourself with falsehood.
Muslims in Nigeria can pull down the heavens if any presidential candidate of a ruling party chooses Christian-Christian presidential and vice presidential candidates.
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by classicben3: 11:31pm On Jul 10, 2022
Throwback:

Bigot
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Throwback: 11:32pm On Jul 10, 2022
classicben3:

Bigot

IPOB

Treason = Death
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Throwback: 11:36pm On Jul 10, 2022
Gozac:

Please increase the volume so even the deaf can hear.

I am a Yoruba Christian who has no qualms with a Muslim - Muslim ticket.

I am supporting Bola Ahmed Tinubu with my full chest.

God help any mannerless obidient mob that try to cross my lane without trafficating.
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:37pm On Jul 10, 2022
babaolofin:

Religion has nothing to do with good governance. I know it is not possible for Jonathan to come out and say something about religion and presidency as Azikiwe ignorantly or selfishly designed Nigeria to be.

[b]Let me teach you a little bit. [/b]Umaru Dikko and Senator Uba Ahmed were more powerful than Ekwueme as Vice President. Atiku as VP is not the same as Jonathan as VP or even as President. Atiku as VP is not the same as Osinbajo as VP.

God designed Moses to be brought up in Pharaoh's Palace as a Prince because the Israelites were brought to Egypt from the Pharaoh's palace through Joseph.

CAN or PFN or any other association is just like a political association on this matter. I will stop here. I don't want to talk much.

Lols if you want to teach the kids here, start with narrating what is happening in Kaduna State precisely Southern Kaduna where Christians are highly dominant .......

Also tell me why the Governor is having a difficult task stopping such game of killing people over there.....

Remember the Governor and his Deputy are all Muslims ....

Religion has nothing to do with good Governance, but you will never accept a CHRISTIAN - CHRISTIAN ticket.......because it is bad governance I guess .

And don't relate Tinubu to Moses......is a very big insult to such as man who lead his people out of the Egyptians than who even lied and betrayed his people, pushed an Egyptian to rule and kill them , suffer them because he has an eye to take over from the Egyptian......

Next time look for a greedy selfish man from the Bible if you want to relate such person to Tinubu.....

1 Like

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by onuman: 11:38pm On Jul 10, 2022
Throwback:

Lastly, go and learn some manners as this forum is not [b]an uncouth IPOB gathering of brainless [/b]zombies who do not tolerate a divergent opinion.
Yoruba Nation agitators publicly slapped a Yoruba diplomat telling the agitators to tone down their rhetorics in New York during the last year's UNHOG meeting. The Yoruba diplomat's eye glasses fell out from his face. Go watch the video if you have not watched it.
Your mention of IPOB here and there is music to you and other ill-informed persons. In fact, there are more Yorubas than Igbos wanting out from Nigeria.
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by olunavi(m): 11:42pm On Jul 10, 2022
Speak for yourself,”Omo Ale” which one is “we are voting for Peter Obi”?

Reinaldo:
I am Yoruba and we are voting Peter Obi.
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by onuman: 11:50pm On Jul 10, 2022
Throwback:

Please increase the volume so even the deaf can hear.

I am a Yoruba Christian who has no qualms with a Muslim - Muslim ticket.

I am supporting Bola Ahmed Tinubu with my full chest.

God help any mannerless obidient mob that try to cross my lane without trafficating.

Tinubu knew that it is the turn of the Igbo to present a successor to President Buhari through making two Igbos the presidential candidates of the two largest political parties.

Yet Tinubu bought APC ticket with his bullion vans corrupt money.
Now that it's obvious that most of the northerners are not going to vote Tinubu because they want power to remain in the north, all that Tinubu is out contesting for is to divide votes from the south, so that a northerner will emerge president.
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:54pm On Jul 10, 2022
Throwback:

I am a Christian who is supporting Bola Ahmed Tinubu who is a Muslim that is not blinded by religion in discharging his duties or initiating policies that are beneficial to all, as my factual reference of his missionary schools return suggested but was beyond your comprehension capability.

Lols, there is no mob mentality anywhere in my proving to you that you need to calm your nerves and vote TINUBU in silence as a Christian you claim to be , than coming out here with baseless points which are too incoherent to the struggle of Christians in a nation where balancing is the watchword .....

If MUSLIM-MUSLIM ticket is acceptable, why can't we say then that ,there is not need to say it is turn of South to produce the President Or it was the turn of North to produce President in 2015?

You wholey accepted such decision but fail to accept the decision where religion should be balanced as well......

Can you see you are of all , a green dangerous snake hiding in a green grass , trying to play the non- poisonous card ?

Now get it working in you.................I don't care who you support, get it striaght too....you don't even know if I support TINUBU as a Christian as well , but don't feed us with what doesnt hold waters.....

Support Tinubu in silence than trying to convince anybody of what is not acceptable in a country where balancing is placed before anything else. ...

1 Like

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by kingmsookwagh(m): 11:54pm On Jul 10, 2022
The use of Big ADJECTIVES will not confuse NIGERIANS

The BAT has clicked on the[b] self destruct button[/b] and he knows the consequences.

Keyamo! Oya! Step aside and watch your BAT burn to ashes by the glory of PETER OBI!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ex Niger Delta Militant Becomes Police Pilot, Decorated With New Rank. Photos / Lagos Assembly Passes VAT, Anti-Open Grazing Bills / Soludo Submits Anambra State's “VISION-2070” Perspective Development Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.