Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,554 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

"You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America (70182 Views)

Buhari Minister Aregbesola Spotted Fighting In America / Ambode And Aregbesola Spotted After Tinubu Betrayal Tirade Against Buhari / I've No Knowledge Of The Ministry Buhari Assigned To Me—Aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by Doyou2019: 6:52am On Jul 17, 2022
heendrix:

The truth is, you really need to be sensible enough to know this isn't bout being illiterate or primitive but a poor Nigerian expressing grievances and Aregbe being a Public official is answerable to him as long as he's Nigerian.

If ur linking less education to what the guy has done, maybe you should get urself enough data to watch how Americans do pop out their phones to camera and Harass folks who bleep up without their permission. now I'll give you some examples;

The girl who killed the Nigerian guy got cameras on her when she was seen at a bar chilling, she was videoed without her permission, harassed and sent away after she was bailed out.

The other cop who co-joined in killing George Floyd had
cameras on him & harassed when he was spotted at a
mall

A Karen at Minnesota also had camera on her after she
lied on her black neighbor to the police

Cops in America are always videoed all the time to even with their permission

Note: you can confirm these videos on YouTube cause I can see you tagging Nigerians subliterates meanwhile you're the one who's not exposed enough here.

I swear if Uni students of today were half as virile and aggressive as the UI/UNN/University of Ile-Ife undergrads of the 80s, you think shameless ministers like Adamu and Ngige would be walking out on them at meetings? You think they'd be made to wait at home on end in the name of ASUU strike, while politicians gallivant about nationwide buying 100m Naira forms and holding useless conventions and primaries?
It's this docility encouraged by elements like that Felix guy that has kept the youth in the trenches. It's the same reason politicians are laughing out loud at us.
We need Student Unions with real hard balls of steel. Nigeria needs courageous youths who are never afraid to speak up against oppression and injustice with every chance they get. Elections shouldn't be the only way.
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by JooEeL(m): 6:53am On Jul 17, 2022
mightiersa:
Idiot that should have seized the opportunity to make good political contact in Nigeria that may put an end to his toilet cleaning job. He's busy disgracing himself as if that stupid act will change anything in Nigeria. If Aregbesola is wanted for I interrogation, FBI, Immigration and Police are there to do their job.

Lesson:

Don't fight for Nigeria wrongly

Your life in the zoo is to always think in personal terms, instead of in the 'collective'.

This is how animals think. (PS Im not calling anyone an animal). But an animals only thinks of what he can put in its stomach. That's all that matters. Developed humans think beyond that on how they can preserve their race, culture, humanity etc. Its called sacrifice.

Black people only think of to eat, sh*t and have sex. That's why other races have developed and left them behind.
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by BeardGangJnr1(m): 6:53am On Jul 17, 2022
SisterFire:
Your mummy is damaged both in the pussie and heart .that's the fact Harvey grin grin
U re really incoherent, u shouldn't talk in public platforms,
U and Sense are a million miles away from each other...
Why mention his mummy here
Don't u have respect
Don't mention his parents....!
Mongrel feeling funky
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by coachwilcox(m): 6:54am On Jul 17, 2022
And for those of you who claim public figure bullshit

1. Aregbesola is not a united States public figure.
2. He was not there on a mission to maybe negotiate a deal to free hushpuppy or negotiate a cooperation/trade deal with official govt vehicle with plates and an entourage. He was simply eating at a restaurant.
3. The restaurant is private property and he was harassing their patron. That's enough to press charges.
4. The guy claimed to be American but if I remember the oath of citizenship, you denounce any affiliation with any foreign country while reading it. That alone will put him on a DHS watchlist and the judge in the harassment suit will frown on that.

To the dark side, if DSS blacklist that guy because I'm sure the fool will be visiting Nigeria to come drink trophy once in a while they will just plan drugs on him and mess his life up.

Let's call a spade a spade. What the guy did was wrong.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by Hydroxide(m): 6:54am On Jul 17, 2022
Very good. These evil people have destroyed Nigeria and they think they can go abroad to go chill. Shame catch am by force since as him humble once.

1 Like

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by Felimax(m): 6:55am On Jul 17, 2022
Caseless:
If he does that to me, I'd knock him down. The stupid guy doesn't know that you only record people with their permission. The man is not committing any crime - he's only trying to eat. What's the essence of filming him?

The guy behind the camera is a donkey. He's American... So that means he can violate people's rights as he deems fit? Stupid people everywhere...

You are so reasonable! You see why I have always maintained that the amount of reasonable and good thinking Nigerians are like stones in a foreign bag of rice. Can you imagine my mentions up there?

I never said recording the guy was a crime but do you have to embarrass people because you have a camera?

Yes, our politicians are mad people but regardless, I mean!

1 Like

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by rajiedreez: 6:55am On Jul 17, 2022
SisterFire:
...You are dumb honestly ,did u black monkeys know what Nigerians over there face ? U live in ur bigotted smelly backwarded states in Nigeria where u bend truths to suit ur cursed tribal shitty dumb skull rotten gay political brother all for blackmonkeyworld tribalism ,u lack brains and ur stupidity are felt in Nuremberg ,ipswish , new Orleans we don't talk because u fools misbehaves in ur smelly monkey cages called Nigeria.
That man u see might have left his job as a bank manager in Nigeria to be sweeping streets of Virginia not even new York city and u want him to clap for aregbesola ryt?
Same aregbesola that contributed to his plagued life , i hate Nigeria, blacks and I will never stop hating u forever .

You're really hurting and you need to find peace from within. You can't be spewing out this words and be taken serious. Find a better way to express yourself if you want people to understand you and learn from you.
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by Aguogba(m): 6:57am On Jul 17, 2022
able20:
Most Nigerians in America are very funny.
The Bushman was hard shouting this is America , but he was seen violating someome else's privacy
You have freedom to photograph or record ANYTHING or ANYONE in public place except when clearly stated by authority of the law. E.g Museum, operating room, special forces building. As long as it is not clearly stated, you can record anyone.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by Toks2008(m): 6:58am On Jul 17, 2022
Foolish guy.

So he believes he can just record people without their consent. SMH!
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by MiaBeer(m): 6:58am On Jul 17, 2022
Sometimes it’s good for Nigerian politicians to face reality, be disgraced and face reality because the get away with so much. Someone who’s in another Country with a diplomatic passport is telling another person that he has no authorization to record or video him.
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:59am On Jul 17, 2022
Felimax:
Some Nigerians in diaspora are just plain stupid. The man from the video was not constituting any nuisance so why the video?

Yes, it's America a free country but I will smash your phone then we end it in court. Fool!
if na me be aregbeshola, na gbas gbos go end that sceen, na him be American slave, I will show him I'm a through nigerian. Oponun
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by Larryton(m): 7:00am On Jul 17, 2022
This is rude, so because it's in America, you just feel that you can invade people's privacy like that, what nonsense
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by Ojikutumomiage(m): 7:01am On Jul 17, 2022
Felimax:

You can go have more of that thing turning your head cos you are in for a long ride.

I am just that beast that cannot be caged but if you insist I will want to see for how long you can. I am your fear.

Last warning!

Oha Felimax, relax joor. Nairaland na for every He goat
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by Felimax(m): 7:04am On Jul 17, 2022
Ojikutumomiage:

Oha Felimax, relax joor. Nairaland na for every He goat

Thank you chief.
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by jditimiya(m): 7:04am On Jul 17, 2022
Most of you don't know the power of the 5th Amendment. Go and check it out and you will understand why American are indeed free in socal Conners.
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by LOVEGINO(m): 7:05am On Jul 17, 2022
Felimax:

Conceive my apologies! You can go about your biz.

I am black and so damn proud.
If it's not black is not me. So, just black out and thanks for your understanding.
u try
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by coachwilcox(m): 7:08am On Jul 17, 2022
For those of you still foaming int the mouth about public figures,

"In what states is it illegal to record someone without their knowledge?
Eleven states require two-party consent, however. In other words, everyone involved in a conversation must agree to be recorded. Those states are California, Delaware, Florida, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, and Washington.Mar 18, 2022"

Even the ones that do not require two party consent, you can be gotten for federal wiretap law violation or simply harassment. I'm sure Aregbesola can spend $20,000 to bury this fool in legal expenses. In fact, if it was me, i will sue him in a location so far from where he lives, his transportation to attend court summons will bankrupt him.

Those of you who are yapping about public figure and paparazzi. It's one thing to be a journalist looking to ask questions. That's why journalists wear a badge called press. So they can ask you questions if you consent to answer. If you're not a member of the press and you come disturb me while I'm eating with my family, recording me against my will. Not with any news media or organization. Just plain harassment, shebi na land of the free. I go bury you in legal paperwork, you go declare bankruptcy.

1 Like

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by coachwilcox(m): 7:12am On Jul 17, 2022
When a young boy was recording Ronaldo after his defeat on a match day, what did Ronaldo do? He smashed the boy phone. And what did the boy end up doing?

I go take the phone throw am inside water. Police go hold me for willful destruction of property then I go come counter sue the guy but I go use the lawsuit finish the mumu.
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by Fuckyoumod: 7:13am On Jul 17, 2022
Felimax:
Some Nigerians in diaspora are just plain stupid. The man from the video was not constituting any nuisance so why the video?

Yes, it's America a free country but I will smash your phone then we end it in court. Fool!
lol.... You smash you pay!
You won't be allowed to leave the country until you pay. You schedule will be disrupted.
You might even end up have restrictions from entering America for 20 years.

If Rauf felt disrespected he should sue the guy!
Not smashing his phone, that's how it works in the states. U. S no bi banana republic bro!

1 Like

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by GreenVILLETiPS: 7:13am On Jul 17, 2022
Umedia:
[VIDEO] "You Can Not Record Me" Buhari’s Minister, Aregbesola Spotted "Fighting" In America

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEDgI1pTXMw

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

THE WAY SOME PEOPLE (ESPECIALLY NIGERIANS) CHANGE THEIR PHONETICS TO AMERICAN PHONETIC DEY HUMBLE ME.. grin
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by aylipple: 7:14am On Jul 17, 2022
Smh. You just can't whip out your phone & start recording someone else minding their business coz "this is America & I'm an American".

If a famous white dude with W&CP was about grabbing something to eat & an unknown African American just starts to record him coz he's famous & inspite of his pleas to desist, he insists on being "foolish", he could end up with a bullet in his skull.

Meanwhile, see how ordinary Aregbe looks in another man's country where the law is no respecter of persons & personality. If this were Nigeria, the guy wouldn't have gotten so close in the first place before he would've been landed dirty slaps & blows by the minister's security details.
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by 8stargeneral: 7:14am On Jul 17, 2022
If he don't HV anything hidden why avoiding video recoding...let assume he's a player or any celebrity I don't think he would avoid been recorded,but he knows that he's a thief that's why he's avoiding it...time shall come when there will be no hiding place for Nigeria politicians.

1 Like

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by aribisala0(m): 7:15am On Jul 17, 2022
zedegit:

Why then did the mofo back away when people came? He knew it was time to deport his stupid bum back to Ajegunle where he belongs.

I was talking about the law in general so that people know what their legal rights and limits are
My comment was directed at adults with inquiring minds not at unruly children or adults with internal quarrel
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by ruggedtimi(m): 7:15am On Jul 17, 2022
sorosoke101:
But dats very wrong of you to record someone's private life, even if it is paradise
omo na america oh...na public place. Go tell paparazzi that one.

1 Like

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by tollyboy5(m): 7:16am On Jul 17, 2022
SisterFire:
STFU beast ...check my dp ( ask ur soul if I am ready for great Amun•etseræu ) and for ur info I first registered here in 2009, I have dealt psychologically with genuises not to talk of a dull african tribal maggot owner of this dumb quote I am replying .
You're being too aggressive. But I still like your spirit tho.
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by tommy589(m): 7:17am On Jul 17, 2022
Felimax:

You have a new friend. Be safe.

You are a good, reasonable soul
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by Lekan239(m): 7:17am On Jul 17, 2022
heendrix:

If ur parents were amongst those he's owed their pension, old men and women who worked 35yrs to save what they being denied you won't be here showing the He goat mercy

for a whole session at school I had to share my food stuff with my roommate cuz of this man's misrule. I'm sure if Kunle was the one who saw this ur comment he would have given you a big lash for the night
since American is a free world, the man should have slap Aregbeshola na. What is wrong is wrong. Even in Nigeria here if you come make a video of me in public without my consent, I will make sure I break that your phone and rain hell on you
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by ruggedtimi(m): 7:19am On Jul 17, 2022
Others see a someone's privacy been disturbed, I see a disgraced minister and politician. All of them suppose get same treatment abroad.
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by Ten06(m): 7:20am On Jul 17, 2022
Those people that support that Nigeria minister here are part of the people destroying this country.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply)

Ebele Obiano N1m Gucci Eyeglasses Got People Talking (Photos) / Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. / Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.