Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

"You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America (70177 Views)

Buhari Minister Aregbesola Spotted Fighting In America / Ambode And Aregbesola Spotted After Tinubu Betrayal Tirade Against Buhari / I've No Knowledge Of The Ministry Buhari Assigned To Me—Aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by Ybaby: 6:05am On Jul 17, 2022
Umedia:
[VIDEO] "You Can Not Record Me" Buhari’s Minister, Aregbesola Spotted "Fighting" In America

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEDgI1pTXMw

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Aregbesola as gunmen invade Kuje prison na so they do invade your privacy o ask Sri Lanka o ..... no be shere shere o

It is our right that Kuje prison is inpenetratable, it is our right that everyone is safe in Nigeria....

3 Likes

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by Corto: 6:05am On Jul 17, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

He may have arrived the US on a diplomatic passport. That makes him a public officer too.
People record videos live in public places in the United States. You can't stop them.
Not even AREGBE would...

The fóól definitely arrived there on a diplomatic passport.

Now check how he literally ran away the minute he was recognized...very useless man o.

I like how the guy followed him and just embarassed him.

3 Likes

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by obailala(m): 6:05am On Jul 17, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

He may have arrived the US on a diplomatic passport. That makes him a public officer too.
People record videos live in public places in the United States. You can't stop them.
Not even AREGBE would...
The moment he requested to stop being followed and recorded, what that man was doing automatically turned into an invasion of privacy and harrassment. If the police were there, the man would have been dragged away.

You're in a free country doesnt mean you have the right to freely walk up to a person, invade their space and start recording them without their consent.

4 Likes

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by Nobody: 6:07am On Jul 17, 2022
mightiersa:
Idiot that should have seized the opportunity to make good political contact in Nigeria that may put an end to his toilet cleaning job. He's busy disgracing himself as if that stupid act will change anything in Nigeria. If Aregbesola is wanted for I interrogation, FBI, Immigration and Police are there to do their job.

Lesson:

Don't fight for Nigeria wrongly
It seems you were running the Toilet cleaning Shift with him when AREGBERascal walked in.
Not surprised though.
What most of you know in Naija is how to get "CONTACT " even when you are the least qualified 4a Job... No one wants to work hard & smart again. cry cry , hence surge in ONLINE Begging

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by akwunomy(m): 6:07am On Jul 17, 2022
sorosoke101:
But dats very wrong of you to record someone's private life, even if it is paradise

It is not wrong because he is a minister of interior of the Federal Republic of Nigeria…he is not a private citizen and as such he can’t enjoy those right…is like the president telling someone not to record him…

All he need to do is just ignore the guy and stay mute…like the guy said…he can’t touch him as that will result in an assault…

1 Like

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by moneyissweet(m): 6:08am On Jul 17, 2022
Afonja Vs Afonja

Family matter
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by RapistOnBail: 6:08am On Jul 17, 2022
SisterFire:
So sorry I was carried away !!! My soul has many things on it .Take care I wanna meditate before my meals

You no get sense this Tout.

You Dey Abroad still get bitter heart. Who born you?? Beast??
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by Arabaincubus: 6:08am On Jul 17, 2022
Hmmm! Those leaders should be careful. with the way they serve the public. That guy was expressing some frustrations. If Nigerian Politicians do well, they will receive love. This is very scary to say the least. Nigerian Politicians - beware of your actions!

4 Likes

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by chigoziri2403(m): 6:09am On Jul 17, 2022
SisterFire:
... industrial revolution saw youths killing their politicians that's y their politicians are scared of looting but over there in ur blackmonkey cage u pray for them to stop stealing instead of cook their meats in a huge beseemer pot.

If u aren't taking side with them wat happened to killing ur politicians 4 brighter future,he recorded him n u are shouting about me...wat if he slaps him u send curse holyghost against him right?
Not related to this topic,but followed your other topics,who will win next years elections,and what will be of Nigeria next year
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by zudozz: 6:10am On Jul 17, 2022
SisterFire:
...You are dumb honestly ,did u black monkeys know what Nigerians over there face ? U live in ur bigotted smelly backwarded states in Nigeria where u bend truths to suit ur cursed tribal shitty dumb skull rotten gay political brother all for blackmonkeyworld tribalism ,u lack brains and ur stupidity are felt in Nuremberg ,ipswish , new Orleans we don't talk because u fools misbehaves in ur smelly monkey cages called Nigeria.
That man u see might have left his job as a bank manager in Nigeria to be sweeping streets of Virginia not even new York city and u want him to clap for aregbesola ryt?
Same aregbesola that contributed to his plagued life , i hate Nigeria, blacks and I will never stop hating u forever .

Brother forgive them for they know not what they do!

I feel ashamed on their behalf for trying to defend the indefensible.

1 Like

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by freemi(m): 6:10am On Jul 17, 2022
obailala:
Where does the law draw the line dividing private and public individuals? Even public figures must have a right to privacy, especially when they arent on any live official engagement. From the moment he requested to stop being followed and recorded, I believe what that man was doing turned into an invasion of privacy/harrasment.
oga the way the law handles such privacy of public figure is different from normal persons except not in ur shithole.
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by akwunomy(m): 6:11am On Jul 17, 2022
zickyclef:
Ppl like problem aswear
Illiterate forming American
He can sue bro

No…he can’t sue…they guy can sue him if he continue touching him or trying to grab the phone…that is the different…when you make your self a public servant…these are some of the stuff you can come across…not in Nigeria where the poor masses worship them…here we have the right to stop them and talk to them…

2 Likes

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by Nobody: 6:12am On Jul 17, 2022
obailala:
The moment he requested to stop being followed and recorded, what that man was doing automatically turned into an invasion of privacy and harrassment. If the police were there, the man would have been dragged away.

You're in a free country doesnt mean you have the right to freely walk up to a person, invade their space and start recording them without their consent.
I will listen to you only if you live in America.
The US has got funny Laws.
I have seen a worse situation than AREGBEsola's

A Female shoplifter can sue you for sexual harassment if you grab her arms in a bid to arrest her & u can't block her from walking away.
Only the police can...however passers by can except in a situation of citizens arrest where the situation becomes life threatening.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by primeache: 6:13am On Jul 17, 2022
In a public space?!
He should go home and eat period!
sorosoke101:
But dats very wrong of you to record someone's private life, even if it is paradise

4 Likes

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by Whyte96(m): 6:13am On Jul 17, 2022
Werey Minister... If dem go better country dem go cun dey form better person. Awon werey jati jati.

1 Like

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by Moneyboyz: 6:13am On Jul 17, 2022
They all look and run away to spend it, they would rather spend the money abroad then develop their country, I know say one day oil go finish everybody go rest.
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by Nocommonsense: 6:14am On Jul 17, 2022
able20:
Most Nigerians in America are very funny.
The Bushman was hard shouting this is America , but he was seen violating someome else's privacy
bro why are you disgracing yourself in public now you think it’s Nigeria even na joe Biden you can video him remembered the other day when joe Biden fell off from bike if na Nigeria president dey for don smashed all the people’s cellphones when dey record am that day so it’s normal you can even use the video to sue him

1 Like

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by Obidient4Tinubu(f): 6:14am On Jul 17, 2022
SisterFire:
...Damn it ,sue your ass Harvey , in my world that aregbesola man would have been burnt to ashes but in ur cursed black world u still side him. You are wicked yes
We live in diaspora because of this wicked souls eating our nature given wealth , we suffer bitten cold , humiliation for peanuts and total shame ,we hid our faces in a whiteman land with resources ,when in Nigeria we have it bountifully.
Is paining my heart that man didn't slap rotten teeths outta his maggotted teeth
you are not intelligent
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:14am On Jul 17, 2022
Felimax:

Ok, calm down! I like people who believes they know too much.

Let's get civil and demonstrate how we are affected by that man's action. Trust me, I don't give a muscle over you guys in diaspora, I perfectly know that a handful of you are nothing different from the perfect definition of stupidity plus you only help demonstrate how much of a perfect example you are.

You want to get dirty? Do that as a matter of urgency, I have the laundry waiting.

If aregbesola touch am, he go pay through him nose, Una still say na nigeria, you see Ekweremadu, if it was nigeria he for Dey snore for him house. This is America, even Biden no go tell me say make I no record am. Ogun wan make e pay for damages ni? Abi Boris Johnson go say no record me. Which stupid civil, this is Democracy practiced here, the real democracy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by muykem: 6:15am On Jul 17, 2022
Bridget95:
Aregbesola should have nothing to worry about this,he is supposed to be happy that someone is recording a white bearded he-goat jihadist like him
That's security threat to him aa public figures. He doesn't have any security men there. He needs to hide his identity.
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by Obidient4Tinubu(f): 6:15am On Jul 17, 2022
Bridget95:
Aregbesola should have nothing to worry about this,he is supposed to be happy that someone is recording a white bearded he-goat jihadist like him
says a shameless she goat
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by oracle009(m): 6:15am On Jul 17, 2022
kingtinnie:

But he's not in Nigeria now is he?

So far I am not stripped of my Nigerian citizenship, even if I meet Buhari here, I will call him out, talkless of any of the ministers. You come here on Nigerian tax money, you remain accountable to all Nigerians, irrespective of where we meet you.

That's my own view

5 Likes

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by assholemods: 6:15am On Jul 17, 2022
Idiot how will you record someone without his permission...this is America, this is America bla blah... animal!

1 Like

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by Obidient4Tinubu(f): 6:15am On Jul 17, 2022
SisterFire:
...You are dumb honestly ,did u black monkeys know what Nigerians over there face ? U live in ur bigotted smelly backwarded states in Nigeria where u bend truths to suit ur cursed tribal shitty dumb skull rotten gay political brother all for blackmonkeyworld tribalism ,u lack brains and ur stupidity are felt in Nuremberg ,ipswish , new Orleans we don't talk because u fools misbehaves in ur smelly monkey cages called Nigeria.
That man u see might have left his job as a bank manager in Nigeria to be sweeping streets of Virginia not even new York city and u want him to clap for aregbesola ryt?
Same aregbesola that contributed to his plagued life , i hate Nigeria, blacks and I will never stop hating u forever .
e pain am
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by bewla(m): 6:16am On Jul 17, 2022
Amunethseranu:
...This same fool praised by madridguy n helinues as the best ...shame on tinubu"s urchins
What did Tinubu take from you that you so much hate him

Am sure if you have his place you do more then him
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by Uncletony(m): 6:16am On Jul 17, 2022
A Nigerian man is so proud of America!
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by franchasofficia: 6:16am On Jul 17, 2022
Felimax:

Ok, calm down! I like people who believes they know too much.

Let's get civil and demonstrate how we are affected by that man's action. Trust me, I don't give a muscle over you guys in diaspora, I perfectly know that a handful of you are nothing different from the perfect definition of stupidity plus you only help demonstrate how much of a perfect example you are.

You want to get dirty? Do that as a matter of urgency, I have the laundry waiting.

You are a poverty ridden he goat。You still have the shamelessness to defend a useless jihadic politician that destroyed Osun state to squander abroad.

All of you defending useless Nigerian politicians are dumb and if we check very well, most of you are poverty stricken but just foolishly supporting your oppressors called criminal politicians in the name of he is from my tribe or my religion without shame.

Your children and generations will continue the suffering and toiling and hailing of corrupt politicians for crumbs just because you their shameless father refused to stand against criminals and corruption. Continue, as you log out you face the reality of your poverty, hard life and suffering and smiling lifestyle. Continue ode.

So long as you are in the public space, anybody can record you. It becomes an offense if someone invades your private home to record you. Like he told your shameless corrupt hero politician, he can record Joe Bidden in public, anybody can.

US is not like your destroyed nation Nigeria where corrupt mad men parade themselves as political leaders and still shameless, poverty ridden Nigerians like you hail and support them all because of tribalism and religion. Shameless black men

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by Tremple8v: 6:16am On Jul 17, 2022
Believe what you like . I'm not supporting that dude . Recording someone for what ? The man even offer him to sit . But that dude like vawulence .
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by Nobody: 6:17am On Jul 17, 2022
Some People get wahala sha someone cannot eat in peace again ... You people should leave Baba Shakirat alone o.
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by Amodi470(m): 6:17am On Jul 17, 2022
SisterFire:
STFU beast ...check my dp ( ask ur soul if I am ready for great Amun•etseræu ) and for ur info I first registered here in 2009, I have dealt psychologically with genuises not to talk of a dull african tribal maggot owner of this dumb quote I am replying .
You lied
You registered here August 30th, 2019

1 Like

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by obailala(m): 6:17am On Jul 17, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

I will listen to you only if you live in America.
The US has got funny Laws.
I have seen a worse situation than AREGBEsola's

A Female shoplifter can sue you for sexual harassment if you grab her arms in a bid to arrest her & u can't block her from walking away.
Only the police can...however passers by can except in a situation of citizens arrest where the situation becomes life threatening.
freemi:
oga the way the law handles such privacy of public figure is different from normal persons except not in ur shithole.
I just read a piece; there's no law in most parts of the US against recording a video of a person without their permission, as long as your video has no audio recording. Making an audio recording of a person without their permission is against the law.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos / Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom / Ebele Obiano N1m Gucci Eyeglasses Got People Talking (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.