Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

"You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America (70195 Views)

Buhari Minister Aregbesola Spotted Fighting In America / Ambode And Aregbesola Spotted After Tinubu Betrayal Tirade Against Buhari / I've No Knowledge Of The Ministry Buhari Assigned To Me—Aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by helinues: 6:17am On Jul 17, 2022
bewla:
What did Tinubu take from you that you so much hate him

Am sure if you have his place you do more then him

Bro, just leave those people to be running their mouth.

The thing wey we go do, na our stomach it dey

1 Like

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by sewa36447(m): 6:18am On Jul 17, 2022
If he was or you are a good leader, you will be very happy that Nigerians are happy seeing you and videoing you anywhere in the world.

1 Like

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by Blakpot: 6:18am On Jul 17, 2022
zickyclef:

What about you coming home to lead the industrial revolution. Keyboard warrior

Lol
You really believed the industrial revolution was about killing politicians like that poster said?

That was a cue to ignore her.
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by Nobody: 6:18am On Jul 17, 2022
Tremple8v:
Believe what you like . I'm not supporting that dude . Recording someone for what ? The man even offer him to sit . But that dude like vawulence .
... a whole AREGBERASCAL went back home hungry. grin grin grin grin
He couldn't even lift a SPOONFUL grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by Ojemedad: 6:19am On Jul 17, 2022
Good, lets humilate them all whenever they travel out, bunvh of idioot

3 Likes

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by vertueptime: 6:19am On Jul 17, 2022
The OP and the guy that recorded are very stupid, I hope DSS and NIA trace the guy, black list his passport,any time he comes to Nigeria immigration detains him and send him to court and possibly jail his ass, he will regret this,

Umedia:
[VIDEO] "You Can Not Record Me" Buhari’s Minister, Aregbesola Spotted "Fighting" In America

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEDgI1pTXMw

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by Hndrrxxx(m): 6:19am On Jul 17, 2022
SisterFire:
...You are dumb honestly ,did u black monkeys know what Nigerians over there face ? U live in ur bigotted smelly backwarded states in Nigeria where u bend truths to suit ur cursed tribal shitty dumb skull rotten gay political brother all for blackmonkeyworld tribalism ,u lack brains and ur stupidity are felt in Nuremberg ,ipswish , new Orleans we don't talk because u fools misbehaves in ur smelly monkey cages called Nigeria.
That man u see might have left his job as a bank manager in Nigeria to be sweeping streets of Virginia not even new York city and u want him to clap for aregbesola ryt?
Same aregbesola that contributed to his plagued life , i hate Nigeria, blacks and I will never stop hating u forever .
shut your damn mouth ‘fore you dropped, nigga
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by kingyakos: 6:19am On Jul 17, 2022
plaindealer:
In fact, if you really have genuine issues or concerns about Nigeria to discuss with the man, say your what you have to say especially considering the fact that Aregbe acted like a gentleman by asking him to have a sit, but the animal must act like an animal.

This is what they do to their elders, this is how they attacked and brutalized Ekweremadu and others.

These beasts cannot be members of any sane and lawful society...

Sad..

There's none of ur comment without tribalism
Bitterness has really eaten u up without redemption.
U fool that go down flat to greet even ur corrupt leaders.
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by assholemods: 6:20am On Jul 17, 2022
SisterFire:
...Damn it ,sue your ass Harvey , in my world that aregbesola man would have been burnt to ashes but in ur cursed black world u still side him. You are wicked yes
We live in diaspora because of this wicked souls eating our nature given wealth , we suffer bitten cold , humiliation for peanuts and total shame ,we hid our faces in a whiteman land with resources ,when in Nigeria we have it bountifully.
Is paining my heart that man didn't slap rotten teeths outta his maggotted teeth
STFU Mr man the issue is if he has the right to record him or not without his permission the answer is NO. You live in diaspora and yet you don't know that. Even if Aregbesola is a criminal he has no right to do that
I live here in Texas come and try that bullshit with me.

4 Likes

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by Nobody: 6:20am On Jul 17, 2022
obailala:

I just read a piece; there's no law in most parts of the US against recording a video of a person without their permission, as long as your video has no audio recording. Making an audio recording of a person without their permission is against the law.
Ok
U may be right but America has got very funny Laws.
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by Polyol(m): 6:20am On Jul 17, 2022
SisterFire:
...You are dumb honestly ,did u black monkeys know what Nigerians over there face ? U live in ur bigotted smelly backwarded states in Nigeria where u bend truths to suit ur cursed tribal shitty dumb skull rotten gay political brother all for blackmonkeyworld tribalism ,u lack brains and ur stupidity are felt in Nuremberg ,ipswish , new Orleans we don't talk because u fools misbehaves in ur smelly monkey cages called Nigeria.
That man u see might have left his job as a bank manager in Nigeria to be sweeping streets of Virginia not even new York city and u want him to clap for aregbesola ryt?
Same aregbesola that contributed to his plagued life , i hate Nigeria, blacks and I will never stop hating u forever .

You're just a bittered slave grin
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by FuckSilly: 6:21am On Jul 17, 2022
Amunethseranu:
...This same fool praised by madridguy n helinues as the best ...shame on tinubu"s urchins
You stink!
Even in an ordinary issue like this, you still brought your hate and frustration. It's a pity you people are so filled with hate for others yet you want them to support you... A lot of people know this and this is the main problem why Obi can never be the president of this country.
You people are filled with hate
Your governors are the worst performing and corrupt.
I'm sure someone like you is typing from Lagos, Ogun or Ibadan, WHY DIDN'T YOU STAY BACK AT ANAMBRA, ENUGU OR IMO?
This shows how inhospitable your region is yet una go dey claim DEVELOPERS grin grin grin grin grin grin
Instead of holding your senseless evil leaders in your region accountable, you won't but at the mention of Tinubu or anything Yoruba, you will be fuming and exhibiting your epilepsy trait.

F

L
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by kingyakos: 6:21am On Jul 17, 2022
vertueptime:

The OP and the guy that recorded are very stupid, I hope DSS and NIA trace the guy, black list his passport,any time he comes to Nigeria immigration detains him and send him to court and possibly jail his ass, he will regret this,

Because he recorded a thief?....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by DKM123: 6:21am On Jul 17, 2022
SisterFire:
...Damn it ,sue your ass Harvey , in my world that aregbesola man would have been burnt to ashes but in ur cursed black world u still side him. You are wicked yes
We live in diaspora because of this wicked souls eating our nature given wealth , we suffer bitten cold , humiliation for peanuts and total shame ,we hid our faces in a whiteman land with resources ,when in Nigeria we have it bountifully.
Is paining my heart that man didn't slap rotten teeths outta his maggotted teeth

I swear, Nigerians are annoying AF!
If Aregbesola was a good man, wouldn't he be met with excitement by the guy recording him. The guy will even volunteer to pay for his meal. Imagine if it was the late Mandela that was eating there. People will climb ontop themselves to have the rare privilege of paying for his order.

Our evul leaders ought to be stoned anywhere they are seen but all this guy did was do a mere video. LoL.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by Blakpot: 6:22am On Jul 17, 2022
SisterFire:
... industrial revolution saw youths killing their politicians that's y their politicians are scared of looting but over there in ur blackmonkey cage u pray for them to stop stealing instead of cook their meats in a huge beseemer pot.

If u aren't taking side with them wat happened to killing ur politicians 4 brighter future,he recorded him n u are shouting about me...wat if he slaps him u send curse holyghost against him right?

Easily one of the dumbest things I've read on nairaland.

If your rants aren't alcohol fueled rage, then you should be locked up in a mental institution for your own safety.
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by mike1994reds: 6:24am On Jul 17, 2022
sorosoke101:
But dats very wrong of you to record someone's private life, even if it is paradise
There’s nothing wrong in what’s he’s doing , what’s he’s doing is protected under the 1st amendment everyone in America have freedom of press. Also courts have ruled in several times that there’s no expectation of privacy in public only when you’re on a private property.

3 Likes

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by assholemods: 6:24am On Jul 17, 2022
obailala:
The moment he requested to stop being followed and recorded, what that man was doing automatically turned into an invasion of privacy and harrassment. If the police were there, the man would have been dragged away.

You're in a free country doesnt mean you have the right to freely walk up to a person, invade their space and start recording them without their consent.
Funny enough people like him forming this is America are illegal immigrants.

1 Like

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by Skyehigher1: 6:24am On Jul 17, 2022
This is very stupidity how can you disturb other person's personality is not done. But if they Depot now he will cry for spiritual problem not knowing that he is source of his own problem
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by vertueptime: 6:24am On Jul 17, 2022
sorosoke101:
But dats very wrong of you to record someone's private life, even if it is paradise

Aregbe even offered the guy seat make them talk but the idiot wanted to be a nuisance, dem go treat his fuckup soon

1 Like

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by wirinet(m): 6:24am On Jul 17, 2022
akwunomy:

It is not wrong because he is a minister of interior of the Federal Republic of Nigeria…he is not a private citizen and as such he can’t enjoy those right…is like the president telling someone not to record him…

All he need to do is just ignore the guy and stay mute…like the guy said…he can’t touch him as that will result in an assault…
To me he was wrong. He was intentionally just harassing the minister in order to embarrass him. He had the opportunity to express his grievances in a civilised manner, when Aregbesola offered him a sit. He made no attempt to discuss in a civil manner. His YouTube or social media channel would have benefited if he sat down and questioned Aregbesola on issues such as Osun election, Kuje terrorist attack, why he left Osun state during election, etc.

I don't support Aregbesola but we can only move forward by being rational instead of being emotional.

4 Likes

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by buzorcharles(m): 6:25am On Jul 17, 2022
An immature recording a gold event. He should have used the opportunity to disgrace the man by saying " under your nose nigeria has experienced more than 16 prison breaks within 7 years. And he is here relaxing.

1 Like

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by anochuko01(m): 6:25am On Jul 17, 2022
Many Nigerians no get sense, both at home and abroad.

1 Like

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by StarGra: 6:26am On Jul 17, 2022
conclusive or not inconclusive, It's clear that PDP has won the election.

1 Like

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by bewla(m): 6:26am On Jul 17, 2022
SisterFire:
The problem I see here is not him but you
And your kind
You are out side how do you get the money to travil self

You keep telling us story but no answer what have you contribute to Nigeria development to make a change

Come back and invest your brain and experience we need you all let the local sector work let's export begin in Nigeria
Thanks
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by assholemods: 6:27am On Jul 17, 2022
mike1994reds:

There’s nothing wrong in what’s he’s doing , what’s he’s doing is protected under the 1st amendment everyone in America have freedom of press. Also courts have ruled in several times that there’s no expectation of privacy in public only when you’re on a private property.
Ist Amendments my foot come to Houston and record people without permission I will tell you where to do it.. even police will not help you. Look at how you are mis interpreting the law.
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by President2001(m): 6:27am On Jul 17, 2022
Umedia:
[VIDEO] "You Can Not Record Me" Buhari’s Minister, Aregbesola Spotted "Fighting" In America

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEDgI1pTXMw

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
The guy is foolish can him try it with Aregbesola in Nigeria
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by jacoik(m): 6:27am On Jul 17, 2022
MosakuAW:
Naija Politicians!

Just see how humbled he was @the beginning of the video, he even asked the guy to take a seat till the woman gave him a little power to ginger his shouting.

You can never see them eat in a public spaces in Nigeria just like he did in the video. In naija with tax payers money, you will see 2 to 5 security personnel surround him. May God continue to shame them one by one.

Awon agbaya oniranu jati jati.

grin To say the truth, the guy recording him is a real trouble maker, what he dare not do in Naija, he shall what to prove to Aregbesola that, he has no power over him right there in the US
I swear, my phone almost fall while laughing. If to say na naija, by now the boy for dey kirikiri maximum prison for attempted suicide on aregbe

1 Like

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by FuckSilly: 6:27am On Jul 17, 2022
Bridget95:
Aregbesola should have nothing to worry about this,he is supposed to be happy that someone is recording a white bearded he-goat jihadist like him
Or deh
A senseless Zionist don drop comment grin grin
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by Safyqueen: 6:28am On Jul 17, 2022
SisterFire:

You hate Nigeria, blacks and will never stop. Then you are a Satan inside hell fire. Your moniker suggest same. period. No need arguing with you please.

1 Like

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by hrykanu231(m): 6:28am On Jul 17, 2022
sorosoke101:

He is in public and he is a public office holder. People record Biden, who then is Aregbe?

You guys accord too much reverence to these guys over there, that's why they behave like demigods and punish you guys in perpetuity.

2 Likes

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by mediclife1987(m): 6:28am On Jul 17, 2022
Moneyboyz:
They all look and run away to spend it, they would rather spend the money abroad then develop their country, I know say one day oil go finish everybody go rest.

People who say "when oil finish, our leaders would have nothing to loot again" are very funny.

Our leaders actively participated in selling us into slavery ever before we could even spell oil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) / Pictures Of Onitsha Before The Civil War / Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.