Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,475 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:27 AM

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu (27190 Views)

Shettima: Tinubu Govt Will Replicate Lagos, Borno Wonders In Nigeria / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu / Zulum: With Shettima, Tinubu Has Made The Wisest Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Waterbear(m): 1:11pm On Jul 22, 2022
naija4life247:
Una don hear? Shettima is the incoming VP, take it or go and die.

Now that the VP is Pastor Judas Osinbajo, how has he been able to protect the lives and properties of Christians?

Just two hours into election, you will all start crying blood, because the results will be obvious that Jagaban Borgu is miles ahead of other clowns.

Tinubu's wife is a Pastor in RCCG, did he marry her over 40 years ago for politics? How many of you hypocrite Church goers will marry a Muslim woman and let her continue practicing her Faith. You idiots will force her to your religion as if na you dey hold gate of Heaven.

Tinubu appointed a RCCG Pastor Judas Osinbajo as Buhari's VP, you did not think that Tinubu was insensitive or disrespect to Christians then. Tinubu selected, yes, he selected Ambode and later Sanwo-Olu who are both Christians as Lagos governors, you were happy with that. Even Fashola that Tinubu first selected as Lagos governor after him, Fashola's wife is a Catholic Dame. When Tinubu selected Ben Akabueze as Commissioner for Budget of Lagos State, and later as DG Budget Office for Buhari, you did not think that Tinubu had no respect for Christians then.

We will humiliate you all on election day, just two hours into the election, you will start shouting Biafra or Death again, and the Nigerian Army will be waiting to whip your asses.

APC will happen to you very soon...
Say Amen
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Waterbear(m): 1:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
naija4life247:
Una don hear? Shettima is the incoming VP, take it or go and die.

Now that the VP is Pastor Judas Osinbajo, how has he been able to protect the lives and properties of Christians?

Just two hours into election, you will all start crying blood, because the results will be obvious that Jagaban Borgu is miles ahead of other clowns.

Tinubu's wife is a Pastor in RCCG, did he marry her over 40 years ago for politics? How many of you hypocrite Church goers will marry a Muslim woman and let her continue practicing her Faith. You idiots will force her to your religion as if na you dey hold gate of Heaven.

Tinubu appointed a RCCG Pastor Judas Osinbajo as Buhari's VP, you did not think that Tinubu was insensitive or disrespect to Christians then. Tinubu selected, yes, he selected Ambode and later Sanwo-Olu who are both Christians as Lagos governors, you were happy with that. Even Fashola that Tinubu first selected as Lagos governor after him, Fashola's wife is a Catholic Dame. When Tinubu selected Ben Akabueze as Commissioner for Budget of Lagos State, and later as DG Budget Office for Buhari, you did not think that Tinubu had no respect for Christians then.

We will humiliate you all on election day, just two hours into the election, you will start shouting Biafra or Death again, and the Nigerian Army will be waiting to whip your asses.

When pastor "Judas " was anointed by Tinubu, was support not given? At least other faith were respected...

But how could he save the Christian's when APC his oga tied him down?
And now same APC is fielding a Muslim Muslim... lol.. what would be the fate of Christians now?
And worse, with a boko leader...
Tinubu isn't the problem, his age is, he was supported then, now not only age, his choice of VP.. not only that, worse is the insane party that kept Nigeria in backward bondage over 8 years...

Know this and know peace...
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Waterbear(m): 1:19pm On Jul 22, 2022
Orpe7:

In others words, the progress of Nigeria over wailing.

List 3 progress in this past 8 years Tinubus and APC gave to us through the person he bestowed on Nigeria...
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Waterbear(m): 1:31pm On Jul 22, 2022
IgOga:

Stop spreading lies and disinformation...the men were verified as clergymen.....where did he pay for them? Just because the opposition keep twisting facts doesn't make it right. Tinubu Support Organisation said they were clergy and people have been verifying their identity today....there are no Wasiu the mechanic and all kinds of nonsense they are spreading yesterday...so now your new line is the clergy were paid....

If you have never been lied against you may never understand the impact of lies...the idiot shouting Wasiu yesterday has somehow become silent cos he was obviously lying.....

I am not voting for anyone but the disinformation and lies will only destroy what should be built.

People same CAN n PFN denied...
Their congregation is on mass abi?
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Waterbear(m): 1:33pm On Jul 22, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

ibo boy how far? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Fulani man.. we dey!
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Waterbear(m): 1:41pm On Jul 22, 2022
Hussein035:

People are not seeing what TINUBU is seeing. Did you think JAGABAN is not aware that shettima is related to Boko Haram and banditry? He knows but I know he wants to use their leader against them.

TINUBU is smarter than all these students in politics

Lol, na so...
Primary one class
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by laidima88(m): 5:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
Muslims in south west are being marginalized at federal politics, u hardly see a northern Christian running for president which might give chance for a southern Muslim as vice, All northern presidential candidate all have Christian southerners as their vice and no complain from Muslims in the south, tinubu has to step down for osinbajo just to satisfy this southern xtains whom are majorly the beneficiary of this system
There is no how we can avoid Muslim Muslim ticket cos Muslims are significant it SW, tell ur Christian brothers in the north to be more active in politics.
When its is southerners turn u claim a Muslim from the north just finish despite being the vice. And when northerners field in a candidate u have the chance as vice being southern Christians, and if a southern Muslim emerge u claim a Muslim muslim ticket can't work, how do we offend southern Christians
southern Muslims too have the right to vice a northern candidate.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Waterbear(m): 11:01am On Jul 23, 2022
Divide and rule...
Igbos and Yorubas made to think they are their enemies..
Fighting each other, for no reason...
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Waterbear(m): 11:03am On Jul 23, 2022
laidima88:
Muslims in south west are being marginalized at federal politics, u hardly see a northern Christian running for president which might give chance for a southern Muslim as vice, All northern presidential candidate all have Christian southerners as their vice and no complain from Muslims in the south, tinubu has to step down for osinbajo just to satisfy this southern xtains whom are majorly the beneficiary of this system
There is no how we can avoid Muslim Muslim ticket cos Muslims are significant it SW, tell ur Christian brothers in the north to be more active in politics.
When its is southerners turn u claim a Muslim from the north just finish despite being the vice. And when northerners field in a candidate u have the chance as vice being southern Christians, and if a southern Muslim emerge u claim a Muslim muslim ticket can't work, how do we offend southern Christians
southern Muslims too have the right to vice a northern candidate.
Tell ourself the truth..
Have any south east ruled?
Isn't it their turn?
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by DrMuzungu(m): 3:57pm On Jul 23, 2022
Arutan:

Am glad you said until proven otherwise. So stop making allegations that are not proven against a man that has done you no harm in anyway because this could have great spiritual consequences on your life. I refrained years ago from accusing anyone or abusing men of God that embezzles tithes(it’s not my business. Mine is to obey what Almighty God has commanded and i have not had even one single regret till date). Let God rule in our affairs and see how happy we become.

Not raising your voice against thieves makes you an accomplice, I hope you know that. WHether it is a pastor or a polithiefcian, makes no difference.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by 7arrows: 4:58pm On Jul 23, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

Anothe Ibo celebrating Abiola's stolen mandate and murder. Typical. Yorubas know that Ibos not only voted against Abiola but some of them where complicited with the military to deny him is mandate. To this day, some Ibos still celebrate Abiola's murder.

No military to help Ibos this time around to deny Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu's mandate.

We will meet you at the polls. In sha Allah.

Your brother TINUBU campaigned for Buhari in the last election. Let him tell us now what he has in stock for us. Let him come on TV and tell us his plans and how he's gonna save the nation. At least if I hear from him maybe I'll be convinced to cast my vote for him. OR IS IT JUST HIS TURN THAT WILL MAKE ME VOTE FOR HIM? NIGERIA IS LIKE A SHIP SAILING TOWARDS AN ICEBERG IF THE WRONG CAPTAIN IS IN CHARGE BELIEVE ME WE R ALL GONNA CRASH. THINK TWICE AND STOP BEING SENTIMENTAL.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Anwons(m): 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Oga, go sidon.

Muslim-muslim ticket is nothing. You guys should stop all this nonsense.

When you eat yam or suya or fuel your vehicle with diesel or petrol, do you bother about religion, tribe or where it originates from? What about when you board a plane, train or taxi? Do you worry about the religion or ethnic affiliation of the person who takes you?

There is nothing arrogant about a Muslim-muslim ticket, rather it is senseless to see something wrong with it.

Tinubu's wife of over three decades is a Christian. I have been married for over ten years to a devout Christian myself, whereas I am absolutely non-religious.

The lady I was initially engaged to be married to, wey dey form 'Holy Mary' and dey try to drag me to church by force....no be she I catch wey her ex dey still dey knack?

Abeg, keep your religion for your pocket make we hear word.

Why didn't any Christian shout 'blue murder' when Tinubu almost singlehandedly installed two christians, Ambode and current Gov. Sanwoolu, as governors of Lagos state?

Issues like religion should never find a place where governance and leadership are being discussed. It is unwarranted, petty and divisive.

Who is this thing na?

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by CoolAmbience(m): 9:16pm On Aug 31, 2022
[quote author=Anwons post=116221619][/quote]

Na your palle be thing...

Wetin you smoke?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Soldiers Arrest 12, Intercept Vessel Conveying Crude Oil / 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu / The Real Looters List President Buhari, Lai Mohammed Should’ve Released – Reno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.