Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,161 members, 7,860,157 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:57 AM

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu (27182 Views)

Shettima: Tinubu Govt Will Replicate Lagos, Borno Wonders In Nigeria / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu / Zulum: With Shettima, Tinubu Has Made The Wisest Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by marvinsync(m): 9:03am On Jul 22, 2022
diadem10:

Yet you flock in droves to Tinubu's Lagos. Why haven't you been islamised? Yeye dey smell.

tinubu's Lagos?
dey cap like fool
because Lagos started in 1999
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by diadem10: 9:05am On Jul 22, 2022
Sunday2021:
what is his achievement? Just mention the south called achievements.

Tinubu's legacies:

LASTMA,
LASU teaching hospital and clinical school
Housing estates
Standard millennium schools
Lekki trade zone
Lekki seaport
BRT
First telecom in Nigeria
Eko Atlantic
Enormous increase in Lagos revenue
Ensuring Lagos thrived despite Obasanjo seizing Lagos allocation etc..

First class graduate of accounting and business administration.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by DrMuzungu(m): 9:05am On Jul 22, 2022
Thief Tinubu and pedophile Shettima. Such people always collaborate together to fvck you up,

Watch your children when Shettima is around and watch your pocket if you spot Tinubu nearby.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Arutan: 9:09am On Jul 22, 2022
DrMuzungu:
Thief Tinubu and pedophile Shettima. Such people always collaborate together to fvck you up,

Watch your children when Shettima is around and watch your pocket if you spot Tinubu nearby.

Can you name one stealing of public funds traced to Tinubu? Obi we know have stolen so much, Atiku we know is a confirmed thief. Just name one single case of embezzlement traced to Tinubu. If you can’t then you should be left to face God in anyway He deems fit.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by DrMuzungu(m): 9:29am On Jul 22, 2022
Arutan:

Can you name one stealing of public funds traced to Tinubu? Obi we know have stolen so much, Atiku we know is a confirmed thief. Just name one single case of embezzlement traced to Tinubu. If you can’t then you should be left to face God in anyway He deems fit.

My friend, ALL polithiefcians are thieves until proven otherwise.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Arutan: 9:40am On Jul 22, 2022
DrMuzungu:

My friend, ALL polithiefcians are thieves until proven otherwise.

Am glad you said until proven otherwise. So stop making allegations that are not proven against a man that has done you no harm in anyway because this could have great spiritual consequences on your life. I refrained years ago from accusing anyone or abusing men of God that embezzles tithes(it’s not my business. Mine is to obey what Almighty God has commanded and i have not had even one single regret till date). Let God rule in our affairs and see how happy we become.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Sunday2021: 9:54am On Jul 22, 2022
diadem10:

Tinubu's legacies:

LASTMA,
LASU teaching hospital and clinical school
Housing estates
Standard millennium schools
Lekki trade zone
Lekki seaport
BRT
First telecom in Nigeria
Eko Atlantic
Enormous increase in Lagos revenue
Ensuring Lagos thrived despite Obasanjo seizing Lagos allocation etc..

First class graduate of accounting and business administration.
what is fashola achievement
What is Ambode achievement
What is the present governor achievement.
You Wil still name the same things.
Considering the amount of money that is coming from lagos, those things you mentioned are rubbish.
Mind you must of the things you mentioned started during Fashola administration, for example BRT is fashola initiative.
The must stupid thing you mentioned is the so so called first class certificate from a drug Lord.
Pls I have 2 questions for you make sure you answer them
1) Have you ever seen someone with first class certificate without going to primary and secondary school?
2)what are the names of the primary and secondary schools attended by Tinubu?
Am waiting for your answers.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by diadem10: 10:08am On Jul 22, 2022
Sunday2021:
what is fashola achievement
What is Ambode achievement
What is the present governor achievement.
You Wil still name the same things.
Considering the amount of money that is coming from lagos, those things you mentioned are rubbish.
Mind you must of the things you mentioned started during Fashola administration, for example BRT is fashola initiative.
The must stupid thing you mentioned is the so so called first class certificate from a drug Lord.
Pls I have 2 questions for you make sure you answer them
1) Have you ever seen someone with first class certificate without going to primary and secondary school?
2)what are the names of the primary and secondary schools attended by Tinubu?
Am waiting for your answers.

Fashola legacies include

First Nigerian's suspension bridge and several other bridges
Construction of Roads
Housing estates
Renovation of schools
Enormous increase in Lagos' revenues.
Reform and policies.

Ambode legacies include
Renovation of schools
Road construction.

BRT was Tinubu's initiative. He discussed this just a year into his tenure as Lagos governor in 2000.

Your question are inconsequential btw. I mean, would someone without an elementary school graduate from a university? Chicago has severally confirmed Tinubu's certificate. Even the phool David hundeyin who first wrote trash has retracted his statement and now claims Tinubu has a bsc certificate, especially after several confirmation from Chicago university. Soonest, you would start to ask when Tinubu's wife started her menstruation. Na ment?
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by AFRICANJAMAICA: 10:17am On Jul 22, 2022
pquaver:

I only see the reply as foolish for the man you quoted made sense.. Unless it is above an IQ level of which you fall into.. Then the comprehension will be a tad difficult.

Long grammar..
You very foolish
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Sunday2021: 10:30am On Jul 22, 2022
diadem10:

Fashola legacies include

First Nigerian's suspension bridge and several other bridges
Construction of Roads
Housing estates
Renovation of schools
Enormous increase in Lagos' revenues.
Reform and policies.

Ambode legacies include
Renovation of schools
Road construction.

BRT was Tinubu's initiative. He discussed this just a year into his tenure as Lagos governor in 2000.

Your question are inconsequential btw. I mean, would someone without an elementary school graduate from a university? Chicago has severally confirmed Tinubu's certificate. Even the phool David hundeyin who first wrote trash has retracted his statement and now claims Tinubu has a bsc certificate, especially after several confirmation from Chicago university. Soonest, you would start to ask when Tinubu's wife started her menstruation. Na ment?

I only ask you to give me the names of his primary and secondary school, mention one of his class mate.
Nothing concerned me with his wife , iam not your type who worship Tinubu family.
Buhari told us the name of his primary and secondary schools
He provide pictorial evidence to prove his class mates.
Can it be possible for someone not to have class mates if he really went to school?
Talking about Chicago nonsense, if Tinubu can pay for fake bishops,tell me if he cannot buy a certificate.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by diadem10: 10:35am On Jul 22, 2022
Sunday2021:
I only ask you to give me the names of his primary and secondary school, mention one of his class mate.
Nothing concerned me with his wife , iam not your type who worship Tinubu family.
Can it be possible for someone not to have class mates if he really went to school?
Talking about Chicago nonsense, if Tinubu can pay for fake bishops,tell me if he cannot buy a certificate.

You dey ment if you think you can buy certificate from US university. Meanwhile, One of Tinubu's elementary schools was Daley college.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Arutan: 10:46am On Jul 22, 2022
Sunday2021:

There were Christians that were present at the other parties unveiling and you did not call them names. How did you know he paid them? From what i know of churches, even Evangelist and preachers won’t honor your invitation if you don’t send them some funds. In Christianity except the Christian has problems in his or her lives he or she doesn’t take God seriously. Most attend churches out of formality. Regarding certificates, are you saying it is possible now to bribe an American University to obtain their certificates? You think Americans do and think as you do? Stop all these negative campaigns against what doesn’t exist. Tinubu as a leader will never waste his time attending to all this orchestrated distractions. Decisions have been made and it’s done. You cannot sit here and know better than the Americans who have repeatedly confirmed Tinubu’s education. You keep fighting and discrediting him because he is yoruba and a muslim? We need to change our mentality about religion. Holy spirit has long ago left the churches but now dwells in each home that raises altar for it. God only commanded us to take our tithes to the churches and whatever they do with it is not my business so long i have obeyed God to the letter. Don’t fall for any form of religious dogma. Face your God and let me face mine.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Sunday2021: 10:46am On Jul 22, 2022
diadem10:

You dey ment if you think you can buy certificate from US university. Meanwhile, One of Tinubu's elementary schools was Daley college.
is their any picture to prove it.
Secondly you should that everybody have a price. If Tinubu can do drugs in the US why won't him be able to buy certificate?
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by samfrancis1(m): 10:55am On Jul 22, 2022
fulaniHERDSman:
I pray make this heartless old greedy thief no cause religious civil war with his senseless ambition.
id love to see that war.. I’d love to see Nigeria fall and rebuilt.. I’ll love it if if I go with the war if I’m going to be part of Nigerias problem in the future so is many people that’ll constitute problem for our dear country in the future.. and let the people who wants the best for the country remain.. this country can never be a country if it doesn’t fall to rise again …
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by diadem10: 10:56am On Jul 22, 2022
Sunday2021:
is their any picture to prove it.
Secondly you should that everybody have a price. If Tinubu can do drugs in the US why won't him be able to buy certificate?

What drug? Everyone caught with drugs are arrested on the spot. They go to court from the prison. Why wasn't Tinubu arrested if he was caught with drug? Na ment? Even US top officials visit Tinubu on daily basis till today.

What Tinubu had was an investment company as a top accountant. He was running an investment company where people invest funds to save. No different from a bank. Of course some questionable people invested their funds in it. After the person was arrested. His funds was traced to Tinubu's investment company. These particular funds was seized. That was it. So how did Tinubu become a drug dealer? It's like calling a bank a drug dealer just because some questionable individuals saved their funds in it. Na ment?

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Arutan: 10:56am On Jul 22, 2022
If anyone wants to vote their choice why not let them? If you like vote Tinubu and if you don’t like, don’t vote him. If you like vote Obi and if you don’t like do not vote him. Same with Atiku. It’s a matter of choice. Stop the bad image campaign you are doing. I planned voting otherwise initially but i soon realized the whole episode is being tribally and religiously orchestrated against a man and his tribe. I don’t follow such band wagon tainted with religious and tribal sentiments. CAN has lost all its credibility supporting one against the other. It means CAN and PFN have further proven themselves to be what everyone have always thought them to be-Fraud. They have not impacted any lives in any way but have continued to take and take from the public mercilessly. Now they are trying to outdo each other over Tinubu matter. Everyone will be exposed at one time or the other. Simply allow the will of God to prevail. In the Bible we have seen several times how God has always used a pagan leader to trigger the freedom of His people. No Christian leader has ever lead any christian campaign to financial freedom. They only give you days of fasting while they relax.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by samfrancis1(m): 11:01am On Jul 22, 2022
omolola100:
You believe in terrorist
Oloriburuku drug dealer
You will see how your end will be, you may not even live to see the 2023..
God is watching you and all your plans will never work out.
Nigeria is not a Muslim country.
you god can even use you as an instrument to kill him.. people with killer god
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Arutan: 11:05am On Jul 22, 2022
We must in this country begin to see ourselves as humans with rights and dignity against any form of religious and tribal sentiments. Only with this will the bad ones among us responsible for the criminality and division be exposed by God and isolated completely. Nigeria is moving no where so long we maintain this very bad mentality. I have friends as muslims and as christians. We all sit and eat together at all times at every celebration without being conscious of the religious differences. I had an occasion last time with Christian musicians but it was my muslim friends that came dancing and bearing gifts. Let us allow God to prevail and make this country great. Enough of negativities and religious dogma.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Sunday2021: 11:06am On Jul 22, 2022
diadem10:

What drug? Everyone caught with drugs are arrested on the spot. They go to court from the prison. Why wasn't Tinubu arrested if he was caught with drug? Na ment? Even US top officials visit Tinubu on daily basis till today.

What Tinubu had was an investment company as a top accountant. He was running an investment company where people invest funds to save. No different from a bank. Of course some questionable people invested their funds in it. After the person was arrested. His funds were traced to Tinubu's investment company. These particular funds were seized. That was it. So how did Tinubu become a drug dealer? It's like calling a bank a drug dealer just because some questionable individuals saved their funds in it. Na ment?
who is Tinubu class mate? Mention only one?
Can you give us a picture in his secondary school days?
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Sunday2021: 11:09am On Jul 22, 2022
Arutan:

There were Christians that were present at the other parties unveiling and you did not call them names. How did you know he paid them? From what i know of churches, even Evangelist and preachers won’t honor your invitation if you don’t send them some funds. In Christianity except the Christian has problems in his or her lives he or she doesn’t take God seriously. Most attend churches out of formality. Regarding certificates, are you saying it is possible now to bribe an American University to obtain their certificates? You think Americans do and think as you do? Stop all these negative campaigns against what doesn’t exist. Tinubu as a leader will never waste his time attending to all this orchestrated distractions. Decisions have been made and it’s done. You cannot sit here and know better than the Americans who have repeatedly confirmed Tinubu’s education. You keep fighting and discrediting him because he is yoruba and a muslim? We need to change our mentality about religion. Holy spirit has long ago left the churches but now dwells in each home that raises altar for it. God only commanded us to take our tithes to the churches and whatever they do with it is not my business so long i have obeyed God to the letter. Don’t fall for any form of religious dogma. Face your God and let me face mine.
what is a church?
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Arutan: 11:18am On Jul 22, 2022
Sunday2021:
what is a church?

If you are a christian you will know what a true church is and where He dwells.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Sunday2021: 11:30am On Jul 22, 2022
Arutan:

If you are a christian you will know what a true church is and where He dwells.
what if iam not and I want to know the meaning of a church?
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Arutan: 11:37am On Jul 22, 2022
Sunday2021:

It’s spiritually discerning. Do more research to gain more knowledge. Remember “Sunday2021, to “Study to show yourself approved unto God as a workman that’s needed not to be afraid but rightly… doing what?…
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Arutan: 11:40am On Jul 22, 2022
Sunday2021:

Of course going by your moniker, you are and should learn from what i have shared here. I have experienced great things from God that has helped me through life and make me great in everything in life. Holy Spirit now dwells in each home that accepts Him not in physical church as CAN/PFN have portrayed and want us all to believe.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by diadem10: 11:44am On Jul 22, 2022
Sunday2021:
who is Tinubu class mate? Mention only one?
Can you give us a picture in his secondary school days?

Soonest you would ask when Tinubu's wife started her menstruation. Na ment?
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Waterbear(m): 12:53pm On Jul 22, 2022
Moferere:

Stop wailing, if you are not pleased with his choice, go and vote against him

Nansense undecided

So people cant Express their views without being attacked by you Tinubus fans ?
Stop being toxic
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Waterbear(m): 12:59pm On Jul 22, 2022
diadem10:
Yes. Wa

Religion shouldn't be relative to politics but rather should be all about competence. Uk, Europe, Canada etc don't care about your religion but competency.

If a doctor wants to operate on you for example, you won't care about his religion but competence

That being said, if Tinubu didn't islamize his wife who's a pastor, he won't islamise anyone. Take a look at Lagos for example. Everyone should chill. Being bigots isn't christianity.

And how competent is the accused boko haram leader? If a doctor is a boko member, no matter how competent , I wouldn't go under the needle
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Waterbear(m): 1:01pm On Jul 22, 2022
diadem10:

What about people without religion or people with other religions apart from Muslim and Christian?

As a matter of fact, competence should always take the cake over religion. You wouldn't care about the religion of a doctor who wants to operate on you but his competency.

Tinubu didn't islamise anyone in his Lagos. If he didn't islamise his wife, he won't islamise anyone.

And his choice of VP?
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Waterbear(m): 1:02pm On Jul 22, 2022
diadem10:

Says the people who chop starch and akpu the most.

Meanwhile Tinubu's achievements can be seen all over Lagos.

You're calling him ancestors while Italy president is 80. Biden is 78. So shut your gibberish. Peter Obi isn't youth either. He's 62.

And your leader is how old in his real age?
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by diadem10: 1:02pm On Jul 22, 2022
Waterbear:

And how competent is the accused boko haram leader? If a doctor is a boko member, no matter how competent , I wouldn't go under the needle

Boko Haram started long ago under Yaradua before Shettima even joined politics. So how did he become Boko Haram leader? His protege is Zulum for example. So how is he a Boko Haram leader?
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Waterbear(m): 1:06pm On Jul 22, 2022
diadem10:

Only unintelligible Ipob miscreant like yourself Keep believing Tinubu is from anywhere else apart from Lagos despite the fact that Tinubu has never said he's from any other state apart from Lagos. This was same Tinubu who served as both senator and governor of Lagos. Same Tinubu whose mother was iyaloja of Lagos which is inheritance position. You dey mad?

Is like you're the only one that came to work today, where are your fellow workers?
From page 1 only you...
Toxic people

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

VP Osinbajo Celebrates Hilda Baci's 100 Hours Cooking Marathon Record / Wadume: Police Arrest APGA Chairman, Islamic Cleric, 6 Others / Orji Kalu In Closed Door Meeting With Ali Modu-sheriff (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.