Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,222 members, 7,860,414 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:41 AM

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu (27189 Views)

Shettima: Tinubu Govt Will Replicate Lagos, Borno Wonders In Nigeria / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu / Zulum: With Shettima, Tinubu Has Made The Wisest Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by GodsOwnMan: 9:46pm On Jul 21, 2022
buckeyemedia:
I know, Jokes apart it will be extremely difficult for anyone with brain, even the averagely intelligent, to deny the dullness of peter giringory obi. peter giringory the dullard is fitting of peter obi.

I agree with you my brother. God bless you.

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by CoolAmbience(m): 9:47pm On Jul 21, 2022
buckeyemedia:
If Tinubu believed that, then he would have chosen a Christian.

Na personal selfish ambition & self centered greed they worry the old man, it is all about him, in a sane society, APC would have been punished for their woeful & dismal performance in the last 7 years, & their coffin nailed for Tinubu abusing our collective intelligence.

You are obviously not a deep thinker.

How can the simple fact that Tinubu chose a Muslim running mate to serve with him for 8 years, if he emerges president, worry you?Whereas he has a christian as wife for over thirty years?

Oga, it is in the same saner climes, UK, Spain, US, that people are protesting high costs of food, fuel etc, na Buhari dey rule dem too?

Na your intelligence Tinubu abuse, not mine. As far as I am concerned, there is nothing wrong with a Muslim-muslim ticket.

No be the same Tinubu wey you dey accuse of being selfish and self centered, make Ambode and Sanwoolu wey be Christians governors?

Anyone that says that APC's performance is abysmal is a compound liar. That person must be very uninformed.

I dare you, let's put the projects of this administration side by side with those of any other administrations before her.

Major facelifts of the nation's airports, the Bonny-Bodo Bridge project, Warri-Itakpe Railway revitalization, Lagos-Ibadan Railway project, 2nd Niger Bridge project etc, eclipses everything done by the PDP administrations of 16 years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by kingyakos: 9:47pm On Jul 21, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

Your wahala. Over here, we are BATIFIED.

I'm from AKS u hear......
god punish you and ur APC presidential candidate
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by galantjoe(m): 9:47pm On Jul 21, 2022
kingyakos:

U most be very stupid to think that anybody that doesn't support ur BAT candidate is Igbo
U are a very big slowpoke and hypnotized mozbie, people like u are the serpent seed that has been spread among the good people of this country, you are the grass among grains, the shaft among seeds, shrimps among fish, snail among animals with horn.

For ur info, the contest is between Obi and Atiku, fulani has rubbish ur candidate and turn him to a loose pawn infact tinubu is like a gyroscopes spinning around at a frantic pace but never going anywhere.

You re very right. You re very correct. Shettima is not a fulani of but Kanuri. However, Atiku is a fulani. Fulanis love themselves.

By choosing a Kanuri Tinubu has shot himself which will make him to lose more supporters.

It is a strategy to make him lose.

Secondly, MKO that did it but federal government annulled the election base on public outcry. Election is won not only on the poll but also in mind of popularity.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by GodsOwnMan: 9:48pm On Jul 21, 2022
Ola5TP:
I am an osu ipig/ipob/cownu urine licker.

Chai, only you? Anway be BATIFIED to deliver yourself from ipigism.

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by gurunlocker: 9:49pm On Jul 21, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

Omoibo it is okay i understand. Stay away from mkpumirin and become BATIFIED.

Alayebaje ni gbogbo yin.... Una don start Una bot work like you did when Bubu started years back grin grin

Ori yin buru
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Dennisbulkan: 9:51pm On Jul 21, 2022
Anwons:
Walking Abiola's part does not make you to be Abiola.
Undermining the views/believes of the majority of people you intend to govern is nothing but arrogant.
Let's see how it goes!
Majority? grin
Don't worry, we will find out in 2023 who majority really are wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by pquaver(m): 9:52pm On Jul 21, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
In other words,
My choice is superior to the unity of Nigeria.

We've heard you

Which unity was Nigeria not united when u had - Jonathan Christian
David mark Christian Ekweremadu Christian?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by MiaBeer(m): 9:55pm On Jul 21, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

omoibo if you know they are going to lose why are you crying and wailing? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Go and dust up pictures your grandfather Tinubu took ten years ago and think that Nigerians will buy into that crap again. Your mumu is changing tire at Berger.

One more shaki and ogogoro for you. Olodo!
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by GodsOwnMan: 9:55pm On Jul 21, 2022
kingyakos:
I'm from Arochukwu Abia state u hear......
god punish me and peter obi my presidential candidate

omoibo I have heard you. Stay away from ipigism and be BATIFIED.

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Danking1: 9:57pm On Jul 21, 2022
[color=#990000][/color] The shock coming your way will trigger u direct to coma because that will be a perfect pay back for the innocent people u kill during the end Sara . Criminal like u even if you chose a Christian running mate u wouldn't have win dirty pig
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by pquaver(m): 9:58pm On Jul 21, 2022
Born2Breed:
Any Christain who votes or campaign for this evil alliance is cursed forever.

The alliance of a druglord cum king of agbero terroristin the south andthe king of boko haram cum bandits in the north.

This axis of evil must be eliminated from the Nigeria political sphere.

Shut up your mouth.. Your curse can't do Jack shit. I am Christentian I will be in Nigeria in February and I am voting for him. You were not cursed when u carried Atiku on your head to atikulate in 2019. Nothing will happen to any Christian who votes Tinubu. It is only a permutations and if it's not successful combination, you won't be this scared. Once you are jittery and throwing tantrum jaga and should move in that direction it means he is on the right path. Cos as a hater you cannot have the best interests at heart for him and Nigeria.. Don't forget last year Nigeria was a zoo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by GodsOwnMan: 9:58pm On Jul 21, 2022
gurunlocker:
Alayebaje ni mi.... I don start my bot work like i did when Atiku/obi was CUMMING years back Ori mi buru gan

Omoibo it is okay. Come to the winning team. Be BATIFIED.

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by GodsOwnMan: 10:02pm On Jul 21, 2022
MiaBeer:
I cry everyday because I don't want Tinubu to win. I be tribalist omoibo so I don't wish well for Yoruba people. I hate Yoruba people. I know say giringory obi no go win but I pray make Atiku defeat Tinubu.

Hatred and bitterness kills. Seek help then vote Bola Tinubu/Shettima.

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by pquaver(m): 10:06pm On Jul 21, 2022
AFRICANJAMAICA:

Even fools have phones

I only see the reply as foolish for the man you quoted made sense.. Unless it is above an IQ level of which you fall into.. Then the comprehension will be a tad difficult.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:11pm On Jul 21, 2022
This old man wants to set this country ablaze
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Franking: 10:12pm On Jul 21, 2022
He should just admit that he doesn't have a choice. It's beyond him.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Abujason: 10:13pm On Jul 21, 2022
Okay ooo. We have heard you EBola Yekini Amoda Ogunlere Tinubu. We don’t believe in you. So that your lifetime ambition is dead, buried and you are not going to be president of Nigeria. We don’t want someone who will turn Nigerian treasury to a joint account with Tinubu family as you did in Lagos.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by seunjungle1(m): 10:19pm On Jul 21, 2022
Madam Omolola100, omoluabi that is what we call ourselves. Why can't you apply a biblical way before cursing people here.
Bible says look/search for everything that is truth and hold on unto the one that is truth.
You joining them calling Asiwaju names suppose not to come from you..like Yoruba will says 'se o se oju e'?
Can a man that is placed on USA watch for drug trafficking still enter such a country to the extent of giving lectures in a place Chatham house among other places(USA never joke with anybody trafficking drugs)
On the aspect of their muslim/Muslim ticket trying to islamize Nigeria. That cannot be possible by anybody because Nigeria is a circular country constituted by a law that allows every citizens to practice whatever religion they chose to practice.
Even if we have our president as Imam and debuty as Imam or Pope/Bishop ticket this does not mean that they can Christianize or Islamize the country. Its not possible!

All APC did on their choice of ticket is to get vote from the north and not religion agenda.

On the issue if there is no northern Christian politicians: Asiwaju has critically looked at it...since from 1999, northern Christian votes always go to the PDP. No amount of permutation can bring their votes to Asiwaju. Another area of look is that among the northern Christian politicians they recommended for Asiwaju it is only Dogara that has ever won in his constituency and where will that take Asiwaju to in the coming election.
APC choice of ticket is a permutation towards coming election.
I'm just telling you this and other people that are omoluabi in order not to insult any candidate or to see this Asiwaju as someone that doesn't care for Christians.
Oduaa ma gbe wa oooo
I pray for God best choice for us

omolola100:
You believe in terrorist
Oloriburuku drug dealer
You will see how your end will be, you may not even live to see the 2023..
God is watching you and all your plans will never work out.
Nigeria is not a Muslim country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by PharmacyStore: 10:27pm On Jul 21, 2022
Okay we have heard
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:28pm On Jul 21, 2022
Daddy wa this a wrong choice. APC ma a lule finally one more time
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by MiaBeer(m): 10:36pm On Jul 21, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

Hatred and bitterness kills. Seek help then vote Bola Tinubu/Shettima.
Uneducated junks like you bring tribe into all you do and that’s why you’re backward. Keep jumping from one owambe to another and blame other tribes for your misfortune. Olodo!
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Goldymafia: 10:37pm On Jul 21, 2022
Jking20:

Please what's your definition of Christan??
Cuz as far as am concerned, your doctrine doesn't corresponds with mine.

Secondly, your dominion or pastor might see me as an unbeliver just because I don't worship with his congregation.

Thirdly, what evil as refered above are you talking about?? Is it the evil PDP and his cohorts have planted to tarnish someone's image? Then you're the second demon.

Lastly, God is not man and he has already ordained Tinubu our president. Neither you nor the agents from the pit of hell with whatever allegations and conspiracies can stop that from happening.

I rest my case.
APC evil cannot rule our
Land.....
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by showafrica(m): 10:39pm On Jul 21, 2022
fulaniHERDSman:
I pray make this heartless old greedy thief no cause religious civil war with his senseless ambition.

He may join igboho if he fails. He is so desperate right now.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by GodsOwnMan: 10:41pm On Jul 21, 2022
MiaBeer:

Uneducated junks like me bring tribe into all I do and that’s why I am backward. I keep jumping from one mkpumirin joint to another and blame other tribes for my misfortune. I am an olodo!

That is your wahala my guy. Over here we are FULLY BATIFIED. VERIFY:

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Myhusband(m): 10:44pm On Jul 21, 2022
omolola100:
You believe in terrorist
Oloriburuku drug dealer
You will see how your end will be, you may not even live to see the 2023..
God is watching you and all your plans will never work out.
Nigeria is not a Muslim country.

are you sure about next month, may you and your household get what you wishes Tinubu in this your imbecilic post

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by MiaBeer(m): 10:45pm On Jul 21, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

That is your wahala my guy. Over here we are FULLY BATIFIED. VERIFY:
Says who? Bat must be OBIDIENT or ATIKULATED. Good thing will come to Nigeria, not through a Tinubu.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by DIVAD2000: 10:53pm On Jul 21, 2022
Moferere:

Stop wailing, if you are not pleased with his choice, go and vote against him

Nansense undecided

We were politically sentimental in 2015 and 2019 , are we not ALL wailing now. The lives of over 200 million Nigerians is on our hands in choosing the best choice. We obviously know APC is not that
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by saintrow1: 10:57pm On Jul 21, 2022
galantjoe:

You re very right. You re very correct. Shettima is not a fulani of but Kanuri. However, Atiku is a fulani. Fulanis love themselves.

By choosing a Kanuri Tinubu has shot himself which will make him to lose more supporters.

It is a strategy to make him lose.

Secondly, MKO that did it but federal government annulled the election base on public outcry. Election is won not only on the poll but also in mind of popularity.

You are a bloody liar and enemy of yorubas.
Mko abiola won that election hands down but because anti yorubas can't stand a yorubaman to be a president, they worked with the military to deny him the seat. This is why I'm happy tinubu won the primaries. We yoruba need someone that is crazy, not nice guy like osibanjo. Let them try and steal tinubu's mandate and see if tinubu will not f**k them up. In fact I want them to steal his mandate so that tinubu can take yorubaland out of nigeria.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by DIVAD2000: 10:57pm On Jul 21, 2022
seunjungle1:
Madam Omolola100, omoluabi that is what we call ourselves. Why can't you apply a biblical way before cursing people here.
Bible says look/search for everything that is truth and hold on unto the one that is truth.
You joining them calling Asiwaju names suppose not to come from you..like Yoruba will says 'se o se oju e'?
Can a man that is placed on USA watch for drug trafficking still enter such a country to the extent of giving lectures in a place Chatham house among other places(USA never joke with anybody trafficking drugs)
On the aspect of their muslim/Muslim ticket trying to islamize Nigeria. That cannot be possible by anybody because Nigeria is a circular country constituted by a law that allows every citizens to practice whatever religion they chose to practice.
Even if we have our president as Imam and debuty as Imam or Pope/Bishop ticket this does not mean that they can Christianize or Islamize the country. Its not possible!

All APC did on their choice of ticket is to get vote from the north and not religion agenda.

On the issue if there is no northern Christian politicians: Asiwaju has critically looked at it...since from 1999, northern Christian votes always go to the PDP. No amount of permutation can bring their votes to Asiwaju. Another area of look is that among the northern Christian politicians they recommended for Asiwaju it is only Dogara that has ever won in his constituency and where will that take Asiwaju to in the coming election.
APC choice of ticket is a permutation towards coming election.
I'm just telling you this and other people that are omoluabi in order not to insult any candidate or to see this Asiwaju as someone that doesn't care for Christians.
Oduaa ma gbe wa oooo
I pray for God best choice for us

Tinubu said he chose on competency

But you are saying he chose on political calculation.

So is APC as a party this confused?
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by duketerry22(m): 11:00pm On Jul 21, 2022
So the people who you're here to serve don't have a say because you're gonna be the one to put yourself in office? Okay na
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Mrsimpleworld: 11:05pm On Jul 21, 2022
You shall ever achieve this IJN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Soldiers Arrest 12, Intercept Vessel Conveying Crude Oil / Court Grants Bail To Benjamin Madubogwu And David Nwawuisi / Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.