Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,273 members, 7,860,635 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:34 PM

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu (27194 Views)

Shettima: Tinubu Govt Will Replicate Lagos, Borno Wonders In Nigeria / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu / Zulum: With Shettima, Tinubu Has Made The Wisest Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Morphinne: 11:06pm On Jul 21, 2022
IMPACT05:
Muslim-Muslim ticket: I’ve heard you, but I believe in Shettima, Tinubu tells critics

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/muslim-muslim-ticket-ive-heard-you-but-i-believe-in-shettima-tinubu-tells-critics/
I came late. “All my life, my decisions regarding the team around and supporting me, have always been guided by the principles of competence, innovation, compassion, integrity, fairness, and adherence to excellence.

@bolded is what Nigeria needs and that is truly whom this man is and Lagos is a testament to that. Tell these Jewish divisionists that these is not a religious war btw Christians and Muslims. Ride on sir if you think and believe in him to make you win the upcoming elections as well as bring back our dear country's lost glory. Nothing do you. You're well known for always sourcing brilliant minds to work for you (vp Yemi Osinbano, Babatunde Raji Fashola, Rauf Aregbesola, Babajide Sanwolu, Akinwunmi Ambode and a host of others)
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by snowball11(m): 11:11pm On Jul 21, 2022
diadem10:

Yet you flock in droves to Tinubu's Lagos. Why haven't you been islamised? Yeye dey smell.

Not only Tinubu's Lagos while not call it Tinubu state! grin

Na wa o, abi slavery don become talent? grin
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by snowball11(m): 11:14pm On Jul 21, 2022
Muslim-Muslim ticket: I’ve heard you, but I believe in Shettima, Tinubu tells critics.

Likewise some states of the country believe in pelting you with good amounts of rocks so that you take yourself and your evil party and agenda somewhere else! undecided

Drugginus! grin
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by galantjoe(m): 11:15pm On Jul 21, 2022
saintrow1:

You are a bloody liar and enemy of yorubas.
Mko abiola won that election hands down but because anti yorubas can't stand a yorubaman to be a president, they worked with the military to deny him the seat. This is why I'm happy tinubu won the primaries. We yoruba need someone that is crazy, not nice guy like osibanjo. Let them try and steal tinubu's mandate and see if tinubu will not f**k them up. In fact I want them to steal his mandate so that tinubu can take yorubaland out of nigeria.

Your mentality is sickening

Tinubu mandate is determined by Nigeria voters, with this insensitive choice of his running mate, he shot himself at feet.

Tinubu is a failed sectionalist politician
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by P1PrinceKT(m): 11:16pm On Jul 21, 2022
mbaboy:
We can never have a drug baron and a boko haram kingpin as President and Vice President. Nigeria and these duo are two parallel lines that cannot meet.

Do we have only one Political party to vote in Nigeria ? What is all the noise about?
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by TruthinAction: 11:27pm On Jul 21, 2022
Tinubu, you have made your choice. We will make ours and monitor our votes.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Friend22(m): 11:33pm On Jul 21, 2022
omolola100:
You believe in terrorist
Oloriburuku drug dealer
You will see how your end will be, you may not even live to see the 2023..
God is watching you and all your plans will never work out.
Nigeria is not a Muslim country.

Ok.
Even if he choose the pope as his running mate some of you will still wail like Elephant on musth.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 21, 2022
IMPACT05:
Muslim-Muslim ticket: I’ve heard you, but I believe in Shettima, Tinubu tells critics

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/muslim-muslim-ticket-ive-heard-you-but-i-believe-in-shettima-tinubu-tells-critics/

What a deluded fool
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Dadadididacontr: 11:58pm On Jul 21, 2022
Why are you ranting, You yourself that may not see tomorrow.
You have talked as your sense can carry it.

You believe in terrorist
Oloriburuku drug dealer
You will see how your end will be, you may not even live to see the 2023..
God is watching you and all your plans will never work out.
Nigeria is not a Muslim country.[/quote]
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by harmargedon: 12:19am On Jul 22, 2022
[quote author=Anwons post=114934711]Walking Abiola's part does not make you to be Abiola.
Undermining the views/believes of the major
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Okobola146: 12:32am On Jul 22, 2022
It would end in premium tears insha Allah
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Empiree: 12:49am On Jul 22, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
In other words,
My choice is superior to the unity of Nigeria.

We've heard you
Tinubu doesn't owe anybody explanation. Does he not have right to pick his choice of running mate?. Is there anywhere in the constitution that opposes Muslim-Muslim ticket?. Why are you guys so hypocritical?. If you don't like him then vote Atiku or Obi. Is it too difficult for you to understand?.

You attacked Tinubu on his education merits, you failed

You attacked him on his health status, you failed.

You attacked him against Pst. Osinbajo, you failed.

You attacked him on his choice of running mate, you failed.

Don't you think it is time for you guys to allow peace to reign in the country?. Why are you guys are like this?. Why only you guys object to peace in the country?. Tinubu is not going to Aso Rock to preach religion. He's going to there to govern the country. So what's your problem?.

After all, president is not the problem and nothing will change in as much the political structure remains the same. He and his running mate are going to work within current democratic system. So please enough is enough.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by DispatcherLagos: 12:56am On Jul 22, 2022
pquaver:

Which unity was Nigeria not united when u had - Jonathan Christian
David mark Christian Ekweremadu Christian?
Sambo Muslim
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by yemmywesey(m): 1:11am On Jul 22, 2022
A hunting dog that want to get lost in the forest, will become deaf by not hearing the whistle of the hunter.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by pquaver(m): 1:20am On Jul 22, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Sambo Muslim

Don't worry senate president wil be Christian and speaker also same as sgf..
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by nick50(m): 3:26am On Jul 22, 2022
I give u 1 bishop

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Kingwadada85(m): 4:31am On Jul 22, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
If you are a Muslim and you support Muslim Muslim ticket, after buhari's 8 years of Muslim rule.

Instead of supporting a Christian president, a unifier, in the interest of unity, fairness, equity, justice and inclusiveness. Then just know that you are an EVIL MAN OR WOMAN

Because Islam represents fairness and truth!
Oga na lie...if God choose am there is nothing anybody can do... even 1 billion obidatti youths can't stop him....las las dis obi self fit no enter...

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by saintrow1: 5:13am On Jul 22, 2022
galantjoe:

Your mentality is sickening

Tinubu mandate is determined by Nigeria voters, with this insensitive choice of his running mate, he shot himself at feet.

Tinubu is a failed sectionalist politician

You are deluded and doomed. You need to see beyond religious sentiment. Nigeria is a secular state. Tinubu as the right to choose anyone he pleases. Even if tinubu choose an unbeliever or a traditional worshipper, you morons will still complain. This anti Muslim Muslim ticket is a way for CAN to look relevant but deep down they don't give a damm, it's all about money. They have been bank rolled by PDP and other parties to wage war against APC. Those CAN terrorist are just interested in money. Obasanjo was a Christian when he allowed sharia law. What the f**k did CAN do, absolutely nothing. Please go and seat down you have no case against Muslim Muslim ticket. Tinubu as won this upcoming election.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Born2Breed(f): 6:51am On Jul 22, 2022
pquaver:

Shut up your mouth.. Your curse can't do Jack shit. I am Christentian I will be in Nigeria in February and I am voting for him. You were not cursed when u carried Atiku on your head to atikulate in 2019. Nothing will happen to any Christian who votes Tinubu. It is only a permutations and if it's not successful combination, you won't be this scared. Once you are jittery and throwing tantrum Jaga and should move in that direction it means he is on the right path. Cos as a hater you cannot have the best interests at heart for him and Nigeria. Don't forget last year Nigeria was a zoo

You are already cursed and here raving mad like a rabid dog.

The fact is you are not only going to be cursed but your unborn generation.

Any Christian in support of a Muslim Muslim ticket won't escape this curse and the blood of the innocent split will be an enabler.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Born2Breed(f): 6:54am On Jul 22, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

I completely agree with you. I am a BATstard and I think like a BAT .

Good you admitted not knowing your real father.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Born2Breed(f): 7:00am On Jul 22, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

I agree with you. I am a BATstard and BATidiot. My generation and I will be recruited into the army and we will eat agbado in the morning and cassava in the afternoon the forage the nearest dumpsite for dinner

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Born2Breed(f): 7:04am On Jul 22, 2022
Jking20:

Please what's your definition of Christan??
Cuz as far as am concerned, your doctrine doesn't corresponds with mine.

Secondly, your dominion or pastor might see me as an unbeliver just because I don't worship with his congregation.

Thirdly, what evil as refered above are you talking about?? Is it the evil PDP and his cohorts have planted to tarnish someone's image? Then you're the second demon.

Lastly, God is not man and he has already ordained Tinubu our president. Neither you nor the agents from the pit of hell with whatever allegations and conspiracies can stop that from happening.

I rest my case.

The elders of the kingdom has ordained it. Every Christian voting Tinubu is doomed for eternity.

Embrace your eternal damnation in peace. Tinubu will never sleep in Aso Rock that's confirmed from the terrestrial and celestial.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Elddergod: 7:05am On Jul 22, 2022
Born2Breed:
Any Christain who votes or campaign for this evil alliance is cursed forever.

The alliance of a druglord cum king of agbero terroristin the south andthe king of boko haram cum bandits in the north.

This axis of evil must be eliminated from the Nigeria political sphere.

Any christian involve in politics is not a Christian and should not be trusted.
STUDY THE LIFE OF CHRIST ON EARTH.
He loved everyone irrespective of your faith.
So if you claim to be a Christian, focus on the gospel of Christ.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Born2Breed(f): 7:07am On Jul 22, 2022
Elddergod:

Any christian involve in politics is not a Christian and should not be trusted.
STUDY THE LIFE OF CHRIST ON EARTH.
He loved everyone irrespective of your faith.
So if you claim to be a Christian, focus on the gospel of Christ.

See mumu. Abeg hide.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by 7arrows: 7:27am On Jul 22, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
lol...... Cassava and corn people.
You can vote him while you continue eat your casava and corn!

Tell them o.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by ransomed: 7:58am On Jul 22, 2022
No need of noise making, quietly vote other party against his wicked and devilish Islamic brotherhood.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Fuckyoumod: 8:17am On Jul 22, 2022
Kingwadada85:
Oga na lie...if God choose am there is nothing anybody can do... even 1 billion obidatti youths can't stop him....las las dis obi self fit no enter...
which god?
This is why Africans and Africa would remain backward.
Na your god choose Abacha, IBB and Buhari shey?

You vote in bad and corrupt men into power and you turn around and say na god choose them. Lol..... God can't choose a criminal like tinubu and a wicked and evil man like Buhari.

Nigerians your vote is your power, vote wisely and stop blaming God.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Sunday2021: 8:36am On Jul 22, 2022
Moferere:

Stop wailing, if you are not pleased with his choice, go and vote against him

Nansense undecided
useless empty skull. Tinubu makes sure that you guys are shut up in Lagos, nobody have the right to speak in Lagos but that rubbish will never happen to Nigerian. We have every right to speak our mind. Why must we keep quiet when a drug Barron is seeing himself like god? Why are you afraid of our voice? Foooools
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Sunday2021: 8:40am On Jul 22, 2022
orisa37:
We heard you too.
We are talking about NIGERIA here and not The SAHEL nor NIGER REPUBLIC.
BUHARI AND SHETTIMA HAVE HOUSES AND BUILD SCHOOLS, HOSPITALS AND ROADS IN NIGER REPUBLIC. They build nothing in IRABGIJ I, LAGOS and the SE.
Remember UMAR FARUK UMAR, "when trouble comes, we in the North shall run to the SAHEL, where will the South RUN to, ATLANTIC OCEAN OR SAO TOME"?
UMAR FARUK UMAR asked this question at the JONATHAN'S NATIONAL CONFERENCE.
Now listen, The South loves TINUBU and whoever he uses as VP but SHERIFF, SHETTIMA, ZULUM AND FARUK OF DAURA ARE BIRDS OF THE SAME FEATHERS IN NIGERIA POLITICS.
BUHARI INCLUSIVE.
PUT THE CARDS ON THE TABLE AND LET'S DO IT LIKE ON WWE.
MAN TO MAN, NEITHER BUHARI ATIKU NOR PO CAN BEAT TINUBU.
WE ARE WATCHING YOU. NIGERIA WANTS TO LEAD AFRICA BY GOOD GOVERNANCE SO PLEASE DON'T SELL NIGERIA EITHER TO OIC OR ARAB UNITY.
WE WISH YOU GOOD LUCK IN YOUR QUEST TO LEAD.
ORISAORUNTO SPEAKS.
FROM ORUNTO27.
you are confusing yourself.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Sunday2021: 8:47am On Jul 22, 2022
diadem10:

Yet you flock in droves to Tinubu's Lagos. Why haven't you been islamised? Yeye dey smell.
you are foolish, is lagos created by Tinubu? 70% of the whole Lagos is developed by the federal government. You allow a drug lord to decide for you doesn't mean we will do same.
Any Christian that vote for Muslim Muslim ticket , a generational curse will continue to damage his family from generation to generation.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Sunday2021: 8:48am On Jul 22, 2022
diadem10:

Says the people who chop starch and akpu the most.

Meanwhile Tinubu's achievements can be seen all over Lagos.

You're calling him ancestors while Italy president is 80. Biden is 78. So shut your gibberish. Peter Obi isn't youth either. He's 62.
what is his achievement? Just mention the south called achievements.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Arutan: 8:51am On Jul 22, 2022
We Christians are the most hypocritical and cunning of citizens in this country. We appreciate nothing ordered or ordained by God because we have never truly trusted Him and His will 100% even when we fast. We think everything is fanfare and fashion all the time. What is all these senseless noise about muslim-muslim ticket? Obviously a noise once again coming from a thorough brainwash of us all by CAN. What has CAN ever done? What has PFN ever contributed to the average lives of the teeming christians of this nation? Nothing but to spend our tithes and offerings on their lavish lifestyles. Tinubu chose what was the most fair and best for his ticket at the moment. All the presidential candidates of the various parties chose their running mates based on convictions they have without anyone compelling them or influencing such a decision. Only Tinubu was singled out by a tribe for intense attack. The same tribe that hated him for no reason are the same recommending him to pick a Christian from the North. Why would you expect him to take your advice when you have all these years hated him even in his own lagos. In Lagos you destroyed his investments in the name of ENDSARS yet the man took the loss with great maturity without any retaliation. Enough of this from you. You want the SW to follow you in PDP or Labour or APGA while you are busy insulting their leaders? Only a foolish SW person will fall for all these tricks to enslave them. Tell me one benefit or project the Yorubas had or enjoyed all through the 16yrs of PDD rule? South west suffered great backwardness and marginalization during the Jonathan regime. Southwest citizens were discriminated against in strategic appointments, no development was allocated and so much suffering was experienced. The only option at that time for most was to seek greener pastures outside the country and that was how the population of yorubas grew rapidly in the US, Canada, UK etc. Now and this moment the region has picked up and thriving just by a singular act of political affiliation with those that do not show hatred towards the Yorubas. You cannot hate a yoruba man and still expect him to follow your counsel. A yoruba man knows a danger when he sees one and this time Tinubu sees the hidden danger in your advice for him to choose a Christian running mate. Tinubu is a yoruba man and a great leader from the south west. He is out to protect the interest and relevance of the yorubas in politics wherever they are found while also running a successful multi ethnic nation like Nigeria. Leave religion to the leaders of the faith. Stop polarizing this country along religious fault lines. We demanded power must come to the south not vice presidential powers or religious power. Why not demand that the next president must be a christian since the present one is a muslim. A day might come when someone like Yakubu Dogara might win a presidential ticket , what would you expect him to do with the selection of a southern running mate? Choose a muslim minority from the south? Of course he would never do such because he would loose the election woefully. It is the turn of a Muslim-Muslim ticket today and tomorrow it most likely will be the turn of a Christian-Christian ticket. Allow God a place in this nation. Let things be. Stop the terrible hatred you have against a man that have never done you any wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Leaves New York For London / Defend Yourselves Against Killer Herdsmen - Governor Ortom Tells Benue People / Buba Jibril Is Dead (House Of Reps Deputy Majority Leader)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.