Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,208 members, 7,860,355 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:50 AM

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu (27186 Views)

Shettima: Tinubu Govt Will Replicate Lagos, Borno Wonders In Nigeria / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu / Zulum: With Shettima, Tinubu Has Made The Wisest Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by RoyalDiadems: 11:19am On Jul 21, 2022
To every Nigerian out there who is tired of this current Nigeria and who has a burning desire for national rebirth, join The Take Back Nigeria Movement on Telegram.

Let's build the largest Telegram Political Movement in Africa where we can speak with one voice and unite to retake our country.

Our Target is to have 20 mlllion Obidients in an unsurmountable United force against all oppositions and oppressive powers.

Download the Telegram App. Search for Take Back Nigeria Movement and Join.

Nigeria Shall Be Great Again.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Omoslim26: 11:23am On Jul 21, 2022
Whazar:
Was that why you hired fake bishops

You are a bastardd omoluabi sir

Omo ale ni yin sir

E doju ti wa gan ni leni
(You really disgraced the Yoruba race today sir)

You just dey para grin grin
Easy comrade cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by diadem10: 11:40am On Jul 21, 2022
Born2Breed:

He nor go beta for you and tinubu Lagos.

Osun man get right over me for lagos? Thunder faya ur mouth.

You slave from kwara claiming Lagos. Where is tinubus father's house in Lagos since the '70s? I can still point at mine.

Only unintelligible Ipob miscreant like yourself Keep believing Tinubu is from anywhere else apart from Lagos despite the fact that Tinubu has never said he's from any other state apart from Lagos. This was same Tinubu who served as both senator and governor of Lagos. Same Tinubu whose mother was iyaloja of Lagos which is inheritance position. You dey mad?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Born2Breed(f): 4:40pm On Jul 21, 2022
diadem10:

Only unintelligible Ipob miscreant like yourself Keep believing Tinubu is from anywhere else apart from Lagos despite the fact that Tinubu has never said he's from any other state apart from Lagos. This was same Tinubu who served as both senator and governor of Lagos. Same Tinubu whose mother was iyaloja of Lagos which is inheritance position. You dey mad?

Your skull is filled with condemned oil, no single white matter.

Even the Tinubu family at Kakawa denied him and you mor0nic thwart is here spewing nonsense. Well, what do you expect from a BATstard?

6 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by diadem10: 4:56pm On Jul 21, 2022
Born2Breed:

Your skull is filled with condemned oil, no single white matter.

Even the Tinubu family at Kakawa denied him and you mor0nic thwart is here spewing nonsense. Well, what do you expect from a BATstard?

Says an akpu infested brain. I told your akpu head that Tinubu's mother was an iyaloja of Lagos but your akpu head cant understand nada, even as it can't understand the fact that there are different families. No wonder Peter obi could only graduate with D pass. Bunch of airheads.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Superwave16320: 5:10pm On Jul 21, 2022
Who wan fight the war ? Foolish dead Brian igbos like you or who.

fulaniHERDSman:
I pray make this heartless old greedy thief no cause religious civil war with his senseless ambition.
l

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Born2Breed(f): 7:06pm On Jul 21, 2022
diadem10:

Says an akpu infested brain. I told your akpu head that Tinubu's mother was an iyaloja of Lagos but your akpu head cant understand nada, even as it can't understand the fact that there are different families. No wonder Peter obi could only graduate with D pass. Bunch of airheads.

You are a miserable ignoramus for being silly to think Mogaji is the biological mother of Amoda from Iragbiji.

What a confused dunce!

Too much amala and baby poo soup in your brain is turning you into a clown.

An idiot that can't point his fathers house in lagos claiming you own lagos. Don't worry I will soon buy your ancestral land.

4 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by diadem10: 7:08pm On Jul 21, 2022
Born2Breed:

You are a miserable ignoramus for being silly to think Mogaji is the biological mother of Amoda from Iragbiji.

What a confused dunce!

Too much amala and baby poo soup in your brain is turning you into a clown.

An idiot that can't point his fathers house in lagos claiming you own lagos. Don't worry I will soon buy your ancestral land.

According to akpu infested brain, Mogaji wasn't Tinubu's mother. No, na your mama be his mother. Delusional miscreant who wants to die on top Lagos. You dey mad? Go ask your Igbo to go contest for senatorial seat in Lagos. Yeye dey smell.

Meanwhile, Amala is more nutritious than akpu.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by ChiefAfonja: 8:14pm On Jul 21, 2022
Yellow ba Muslim with empty brain grin

2 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Antoeni(m): 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2022
Atiku Unveiled his Running Without Hiring or Renting 'Bishops.' Peter Obi Also Unveiled his Running Mate With No iota of Such But Tinubu/APC knowing Fully That Muslim-Muslim Ticket Was Wrong and Sentimental, They Had to go and Rent/Hire 'Bishops' to Prove a Faulty Point. This is Just The Beginning of The Downfall of APC Since Falsehood, Deceit ,Lies

4 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Racoon(m): 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2022
Yeah! It only takes a druggie cum terrorist sympathizer to know and respect a well known BH terrorist. Histroy beckons on men of conscience to do the needful.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by gurunlocker: 8:17pm On Jul 21, 2022
diadem10:

Yet you flock in droves to Tinubu's Lagos. Why haven't you been islamised? Yeye dey smell.

WTF is Tinubu's Lagos? Lagos has always been resourceful even before they gave birth to Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by IgOga(m): 8:17pm On Jul 21, 2022
Whazar:

Omo ale ni yin sir

E doju ti wa gan ni leni

Which of the Bishops are fake? The one una call Wasiu the mechanic yesterday turns out to be a bishop in Nassarawa....Nor be only people wey dey show for TV be Bishop....and you open your mouth dey call 70 year old man "omo ale"....your home training is clear for all to see....smh

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by ceede2: 8:20pm On Jul 21, 2022
omolola100:
You believe in terrorist
Oloriburuku drug dealer
You will see how your end will be, you may not even live to see the 2023..
God is watching you and all your plans will never work out.
Nigeria is not a Muslim country.
Who is this again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by obedience4(m): 8:20pm On Jul 21, 2022
I thought the people the citizenry were the important stake in governance..
If you heard us you won't pick a Muslim vice.
Well I guess you didn't hear us or you choose to neglect the people..
Well the same people you fail to hear will not vote for you..

2 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Nijablast: 8:21pm On Jul 21, 2022
IMPACT05:
Muslim-Muslim ticket: I’ve heard you, but I believe in Shettima, Tinubu tells critics

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/muslim-muslim-ticket-ive-heard-you-but-i-believe-in-shettima-tinubu-tells-critics/
Tell them my incoming president of Nigeria. They know it's over for them that's why they keep wailing.
I'm a Christian and you have my vote.
Jesus did not belong to any political party.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by etrange: 8:21pm On Jul 21, 2022
In other words, I don't depend on the electorate to win the election. I depend on my structure and finance.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by naija4life247: 8:22pm On Jul 21, 2022
Una don hear? Shettima is the incoming VP, take it or go and die.

Now that the VP is Pastor Judas Osinbajo, how has he been able to protect the lives and properties of Christians?

Just two hours into election, you will all start crying blood, because the results will be obvious that Jagaban Borgu is miles ahead of other clowns.

Tinubu's wife is a Pastor in RCCG, did he marry her over 40 years ago for politics? How many of you hypocrite Church goers will marry a Muslim woman and let her continue practicing her Faith. You idiots will force her to your religion as if na you dey hold gate of Heaven.

Tinubu appointed a RCCG Pastor Judas Osinbajo as Buhari's VP, you did not think that Tinubu was insensitive or disrespect to Christians then. Tinubu selected, yes, he selected Ambode and later Sanwo-Olu who are both Christians as Lagos governors, you were happy with that. Even Fashola that Tinubu first selected as Lagos governor after him, Fashola's wife is a Catholic Dame. When Tinubu selected Ben Akabueze as Commissioner for Budget of Lagos State, and later as DG Budget Office for Buhari, you did not think that Tinubu had no respect for Christians then.

We will humiliate you all on election day, just two hours into the election, you will start shouting Biafra or Death again, and the Nigerian Army will be waiting to whip your asses.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by sheriffindy(m): 8:23pm On Jul 21, 2022
Click "like" if you did not read the long epistle. Click "share" if you did.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by AFRICANJAMAICA: 8:23pm On Jul 21, 2022
diadem10:
Yes. Wa

Religion shouldn't be relative to politics but rather should be all about competence. Uk, Europe, Canada etc don't care about your religion but competency.

If a doctor wants to operate on you for example, you won't care about his religion but competence

That being said, if Tinubu didn't islamize his wife who's a pastor, he won't islamise anyone. Take a look at Lagos for example. Everyone should chill. Being bigots isn't christianity.

Even fools have phones

2 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Orpe7(m): 8:23pm On Jul 21, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
In other words,
My choice is superior to the unity of Nigeria.

We've heard you

In others words, the progress of Nigeria over wailing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by obedience4(m): 8:24pm On Jul 21, 2022
IgOga:

Which of the Bishops are fake? The one una call Wasiu the mechanic yesterday turns out to be a bishop in Nassarawa....Nor be only people wey dey show for TV be Bishop....and you open your mouth dey call 70 year old man "omo ale"....your home training is clear for all to see....smh

Oga, calm down it is not news that BAT paided people to act as clergy men..
We are gone past that issue,
Vote for your tinubu

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Nijablast: 8:24pm On Jul 21, 2022
Whazar:

Omo ale ni yin sir

E doju ti wa gan ni leni
You are not omoluabi
Omoluabi's don't disrespect elders.
Omoluabi o ni Fi owo osi juwe Ile baba e
Omo ale ni iwo

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Basicend: 8:24pm On Jul 21, 2022
You will never be Nigeria's president Sir.

You are too arrogant to disrespectful.

Who do you think you are?

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by robosky02(m): 8:24pm On Jul 21, 2022
OK we have heard you too

So you will soon hear from us at the election day

With our PVC

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Benwallt(m): 8:25pm On Jul 21, 2022
fulaniHERDSman:
I pray make this heartless old greedy thief no cause religious civil war with his senseless ambition.
There are three formidable parties na. You have the liberty to make the choice that suits you. LP, pdp and APC

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Whazar(m): 8:26pm On Jul 21, 2022
Nijablast:

You are not omoluabi
Omoluabi's don't disrespect elders.
Omoluabi o ni Fi owo osi juwe Ile baba e
Omo ale ni iwo
Omo ale ni baba e

Oloriburuku alatenuje ofo

Eyin ati Tinubu masofo ni

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by kingyakos: 8:27pm On Jul 21, 2022
I will live to respect Abiola and i believe every other Nigerians do but i want to say that with the present persecution of Christians in this administration that Abiola would've gotten same result Tinubu is getting if he Abiola came up with a Muslim Muslim ticket in this era.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by 7arrows: 8:27pm On Jul 21, 2022
Whazar:

Omo ale ni yin sir

E doju ti wa gan ni leni

All for his selfish so called AMBITION. Remember MKO. Maybe this will be the part 2, or reloaded.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola / “Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari / NSCDC Official Fires At A Truck In Akwa Ibom, Kills One (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.