Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,868 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:42 PM

Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria (70142 Views)

Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) / Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. / Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by highchief1: 9:05am On Jul 28, 2022
kalvoken:

You guys keep shouting lagos legacy here and there, what did tinubu do in lagos?

That he established thuggery? Or that hr turned lagos to his personal enterprise?

Same way you all were shouting fashola this, Fashola that, till he assumed the mantle, he failed in all the ministry he headed. The same 24hrs steady power light that he was shouting to not be a rocket science, is what they have turned to missile science.

No one is even convincing you to change from voting Tinubu, go on. It's your right.
im a tinubu supporter but I love your analysis.God will bless u.Nobody is clean

2 Likes

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Kazal999: 9:06am On Jul 28, 2022
Thunder fire anyone voting tinubu.. U should be assassinated. After all that is happening in Nigeria, under buhari that is better. U want to bring in someone that can't even read well. He doesn't even know his party.
I am not here to preach to any fool, but if u understand how ppl are suffering now under APC, d tot of voting them again, God will kill u.
Obi is not a saint, but he is a new face, a better devil than those ppl..
APC is coming bk to finish work.. Killings everywhere, students at home... AND u say Tinubu, thunder kill ur generation there..
Ppl are suffering even Buhari is tired. And u say APC. vote anyone u like. But no that u will neva be forgiven for voting APC. 720/1$ and u still neva comot that nonsense religious follower for u head. Be like Say this suffer no dey reach u. We need a new face, new plan. New person. And that OBI. This ppl have been in power since u were born, abi u no wan change generation?

2 Likes

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Aldol: 9:06am On Jul 28, 2022
kponkedenge:

And Tinubu the intelligent one is avoiding interviews.

Tinubu is already made because of corruption. If not, how do you explain his children - unemployed, but can afford a $2 million condo.

The only reason you're supporting Tinubu is because he's a Yoruba. If Tinubu were to be an Igbo with all these baggage, you would have been asking for his head.
Lol you are you a saint
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Bmaster(m): 9:06am On Jul 28, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Obi wey dey intelligent .. nothing wey him fit show us for anambra ...

No physical infrastructures built by that talkative except dishing out deciet to his nyamiri brothers ...

If truly his a leader , he should have built foundation for continuety for his successors

Look at what tinubu did ... He built foundation for his successors to follow ...

Tinubu wrote the 25 years of Lagos development manifestos ...today we can feel and see the effects of the infrastructures built and while some still under construction

That's sign of good leadership's charisma...obi do not possesed dis..

We don't want a talkative.. like obi ... We want a trategy planner , an intelligent leader and a unifiere for better Nigeria

Nyamiris wey write neco / waec free in Lagos are the majority enemies attacking dis man because of thier hatred/ triberlism act ...

Obi wey no do them any favour for east naa him Dem dey support .... Lesson to some afonja miscreants here wey fail to support thier own because one idiot from fail region don brainwash dem say him be angel... The angel wey him no be the time wey him be governor for anambra ...

I am from yagba , kogi .... I am fully in support of tinubu ....

I don travel go many state .... I don dey in side politics for long ... At dis dispensation , tinubu is the most performed ex governor among the aspirants ....

All tribes in Lagos are benefiting from his initiatives ... How many Nigerians don benefit from Peter obi initiatives or ideas ... Weytin he do for the anambranians ? Nothing ... I repeat nothing ... That place naa complete Dungeon ...even majorities of obi supporters can't live in that anambra now and during his governing days ...

Social media naa scam.... Many dogs are attacking dis man for no reasons...

Nyamiris are not ready to vote Tinubu even if he choosed northern Christian ...

Nigerians vote wisely... Do not vote enemy of the Nation....

IPOBIANS are Nigeria enemy ...
we all know all you said to be true,but we aren't buying the idea of voting tinubu.,why ?
Because he has come of age enough.
The current situation of Nigeria now needs a vibrant youth

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Joey4321: 9:06am On Jul 28, 2022
Aldol:

Peter Obi has no visible achievements compared to Tinubu. Aside that Peter Obi is not as experienced and intelligent enough to preside over Nigeria as Tinubu
Lastly Peter Obi can be easily swayed , he gat no balls, no confidence
Tinubu is international,let's not loose this chance

Do you think/research before typing.

Or you you just come out to speak with an empty brain?

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by georgeakins: 9:06am On Jul 28, 2022
chinebu:
The truth is that if the yorubas has brought osibanjo and stood firmly behind him, Peter Obi wouldn't have emerged. All we wanted was a different decent human being besides the old looters we used to have. But when the yorubas decided to front Tinubu because of money they stand to recieve from him, then alternative becomes Obi.

Leave Yoruba alone and concentrate on your candidate.
Nobody will vote Obi except the Ibos, period.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 28, 2022
Tinubu is definitely more older than he claims, many of our politicians live on lies, they forget that before they became the important people they claim to be there are people who knew them and their origins when they had nothing and were nothing.

What happened to Awo will happen to Tinubu, he wont get the seat.
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Realist12: 9:06am On Jul 28, 2022
iSense247:
[s][/s]Whatever decision you take in the name of teaching Peter Obi a lesson will only affect you. Look around you, the lesson you wanted to teach GEJ has turned Nigeria to a desolate land while GEJ is in his home town of Otuoke eating Nkwobi in peace. Your choice affects only you!
The question is can Obi retire to the Anambra he governed, or can Tinubu retire to the Lagos he governed. There goes your answer

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by amaridigital(m): 9:07am On Jul 28, 2022
Supreme01:

Guy Tinubu is not that intelligent as we think he's only crafty. What is Tinubu achievement with huge allocation and tax that no one can achieve.
If Peter Obi could achieve that with less allocation than that of Lagos, it worth celebrating. What makes you feel Peter Obi has no confident. Tinubu was only known in the 80s. beside that doesn't make him more qualify.
My Boss then a Muslim man was campaigning for Buhari,how he'll change the entire system, change the security system, Nigeria will be better bla bla bla. He started again with Tinubu I withstood him. I told him Tinubu is no way different. Forget those talk. Let's have a different party with a different person from a different region with a different mindset, let's observe. Those stupid experience is only to loot nothing more. As a leader if you have sincered people working with you, you'll lead well.
If we stop to this selfish politics, tribalism an go for the most qualify, we all will have a better Nigeria.

If all these jargons are true then why are your people claiming there are more Igbos in Lagos than Anambra? Why don't you all stay in Anambra London? If Peter Obituary' s achievements are that much, people all over Nigeria should be running to Anambra now. Only Igbos lie to themselves and passionately believe their own lies. I've never seen such people on earth.
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by SugarGirl44(f): 9:07am On Jul 28, 2022
Joey4321:

I would have voted Osibanjo over anybody as an igbo person.

Tribalistic people are very unwise.

But your life, your choice

That's a pure lie, you can't leave obi and vote for Osinbajo. Stop deceiving yourself.
And I can't even blame you for that decision, that's the smartest thing to do.
Only a fool would do otherwise.
Moreover Osinbajo can't defeat atiku, who is he?
We think ahead of you guys.

So be tribalistic in peace and let me do the same until everybody finds their way back to their father's house.
You can't afford not to be tribal in a false country like this, na you go lose laslas.

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Joey4321: 9:08am On Jul 28, 2022
chrisxxx:

I wish there was a way to seize PVC from your kinds. Chaiii! You are ground and anthill different from am Almajiri and the only elevation is that you have the ability to script chaff.

My guy. Some people are just too daft.

The same people I call my fellow countryman.

2 Likes

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by jkpbestseries: 9:08am On Jul 28, 2022
Okobola146:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/07/28/tee-mac-tinubu-is-my-in-law-hes-86-not-fit-to-run-nigeria/amp/

Yes your are his inlaw and not his parent.... And u are not in position of his birth certificate
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Ajibocode1: 9:08am On Jul 28, 2022
[quote author=Aldol post=115149457]
Peter Obi has no visible achievements compared to Tinubu. Aside that Peter Obi is not as experienced and intelligent enough to preside over Nigeria as Tinubu
Tinubu is international,let's not loose this chance[
Tinubu my ass man forget tinubu as he those not have anything to campaign
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by lexy2014: 9:08am On Jul 28, 2022
Aldol:

What are Tinubu's visible achievements?

How is Tinubu experienced and intelligent enough to preside over Nigeria?

How is Tinubu international and how is that a criteria to be president of Nigeria?
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Realist12: 9:08am On Jul 28, 2022
IgweBUIKE1:
do you live in Lagos or you re typing from ogbomosho... One of his legacy, the Owomida crew is still a menace to contend with in Lagos, talk about fashola and I will understand, nigga is still playing God father in Lagos after leaving office for many years, comparing obi to bat is like comparing Aiwa to Sony,, Tinubu fed fat on loot, and not intelligence, he made the life of lagosians more difficult all because he wanted to generate igr, so stop been myopic
But Anambrians will rather live in that difficult Lagos and other southwestern states than perish in Anambra.
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by arantess: 9:08am On Jul 28, 2022
9jalyte:

My dear, being conning and being intelligent are not the same. Put Obi's personal achievement on the table and put that of Tinubu and check yourself. I need you to tell me what you mean by being intelligent, infact, tell me one public statement of Tinubu that speaks to his intelligence. He is intelligent and he was scammed by the North and collected a cheque that will bounce from them as APC ticket, and the lured him into political suicide by agreeing to Muslim-Muslim ticket.

Accomplishment, I will rather respect a decent banker that has a modest life with his Corolla than a Yahoo Yahoo boy with Venza. How you know smart guys is how far they went in the Private sector. Tell me, how far did Tinubu go in the Private sector, as Auditor of an oil Company? Even Deziani Madueke would have been his boss given the position she attained. For G-sake, Obi chaired a major bank in Nigeria, that is not beans. I am sure even you is struggling to get employed in a Micro-finance bank.

Go and check the achievements of Tinubu and Obi. See what you will do, compare before him and after him how he performed in relation to those that before him and after him. Compare Jakande before Tinubu and Fashola after Tinubu. then Compare Ngige before Obi and Obiano after Obi. Then, compare their achievements in key Human Capital Development areas.

1. What was the ranking of Lagos in education during Tinubu's time and that of Anambra in Obi's time
2. Check what was the level of funding of education in Tinibu's time and compare that of Obi
3. Compare the funding in health in Obi's time and that of Tinubu
4. Go to road construction and check how many kM of roads both constructed.

Please, use true data, not the spin-doctors' script.

And while you are comparing, also check the amount these states have, so that you can measure percentage achievement with the amount they had. Tinubu is simply a con man, that is where his intelligence is high. But again, his conning self can only survive in Lagos, if he were to be a governor in Anamabra, he would have known that no everyone can be fooled with Agbado and Cassava.

Also remember lagos was former colonial base and military Federal capital for years

but we keep hearing tinubu built lagos
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Ken4Christ: 9:09am On Jul 28, 2022
There are many things that discredits Tinubu which includes;

1. Age falsification
2. Certificate issue.
3. His link with drug deals.
4. The killings of protesters at Lekki Toll gate.
5. Money laundry as evident by the bullion vans he used to carry money in the last election.
6. The recent renting of fake Bishops. This points to the fact that he is not a man of integrity.
7. His choice for a Muslim vice.
8. The vote buying at the APC primaries he won.

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by onuman: 9:09am On Jul 28, 2022
Joey4321:

I would have voted Osibanjo over anybody as an igbo person.

Tribalistic people are very unwise.

But your life, your choice
If Yemi Osinbajo, Rochas Okorocha, Orji Uzo Kalu are on the ballot, Osinbajo will win more than 80% of votes in Igboland.
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Joey4321: 9:09am On Jul 28, 2022
maasoap:
He has personal grudges against the man and he saw this as an opportunity to get back at him. Nice try but his opinion on this matter belongs to the trash.

Truth is bitter.
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by agabaI23(m): 9:10am On Jul 28, 2022
BrownCookie:
We know. Truly, we all do. But in any given circumstances, there are bound to be deviants.
However, come 2023 everybody will be OBIDIENT
I want to eat cookies. Brown cookie to be precise
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by ibechris(m): 9:10am On Jul 28, 2022
9jalyte:

My dear, being conning and being intelligent are not the same. Put Obi's personal achievement on the table and put that of Tinubu and check yourself. I need you to tell me what you mean by being intelligent, infact, tell me one public statement of Tinubu that speaks to his intelligence. He is intelligent and he was scammed by the North and collected a cheque that will bounce from them as APC ticket, and the lured him into political suicide by agreeing to Muslim-Muslim ticket.

Accomplishment, I will rather respect a decent banker that has a modest life with his Corolla than a Yahoo Yahoo boy with Venza. How you know smart guys is how far they went in the Private sector. Tell me, how far did Tinubu go in the Private sector, as Auditor of an oil Company? Even Deziani Madueke would have been his boss given the position she attained. For G-sake, Obi chaired a major bank in Nigeria, that is not beans. I am sure even you is struggling to get employed in a Micro-finance bank.

Go and check the achievements of Tinubu and Obi. See what you will do, compare before him and after him how he performed in relation to those that before him and after him. Compare Jakande before Tinubu and Fashola after Tinubu. then Compare Ngige before Obi and Obiano after Obi. Then, compare their achievements in key Human Capital Development areas.

1. What was the ranking of Lagos in education during Tinubu's time and that of Anambra in Obi's time
2. Check what was the level of funding of education in Tinibu's time and compare that of Obi
3. Compare the funding in health in Obi's time and that of Tinubu
4. Go to road construction and check how many kM of roads both constructed.

Please, use true data, not the spin-doctors' script.

And while you are comparing, also check the amount these states have, so that you can measure percentage achievement with the amount they had. Tinubu is simply a con man, that is where his intelligence is high. But again, his conning self can only survive in Lagos, if he were to be a governor in Anamabra, he would have known that no everyone can be fooled with Agbado and Cassava.

Thank u very much.
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Invitationn: 9:10am On Jul 28, 2022
9jalyte:
Why is everywhere quiet. I feel so disappointed with some Yorubas that market Tinubu as the best they can offer. They have automatically de-marketed themselves as lacking in Presidential material, even when we know they have fantastic guys that are waaay qualified to make a refined and a president the reflects the future Nigerians are aspiring to have. Jokes apart, the North is playing a card on the Yoruba's head if they don't know. They know, and say it, that Yorubas supported Buhari thinking that he will die, so that they will take power. They want to give them the package in its real form and to avenge the Yaradua issue.

You people should drop this ego fight and get serious with what is facing us- saving Nigeria. I am sure, even the supporters of BAT know deep-down that he is a hard sale. Unfortunately, ethnic shells are covering our eyes, others think it is like being in ManU and other in Arsenal and you have to support your club no matter. Guys, this is a serious business, Nigeria is collapsing, and the architects of it's destruction are busy pumping their ego as the "owners of Nigeria". Be wise!
Well, last time I checked, Tinubu contested the primaries with over 20 other aspirants and emerged.
It wasn't the Yorubas that bought the ticket for him or nominated him.
This is democracy ffs!
And it's not your business why anyone is supporting him.
He's a hard sale he's a hard sale he became APC flag bearer. Oh, he bribed the delegates.
He's a hard sale he's a hard sale until he becomes the president.

Buhari was a hard sale but he sold grin
Obi and Atiku are hard sale too, but as a political neophyte you won't understand.
By 2023, you'd know the who's a hard sale. Lol

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by SugarGirl44(f): 9:10am On Jul 28, 2022
Aldol:

Exactly my sentiment, apart from being a mediocre who can't think big, obi is too naive to govern a crazy country like Nigeria.
If those hausa people shout at him, he can start urinaring on himself.
The Presidency is bigger than him, that's d honest truth.
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Juanmike(m): 9:10am On Jul 28, 2022
maasoap:
He has personal grudges against the man and he saw this as an opportunity to get back at him. Nice try but his opinion on this matter belongs to the trash.
Thats right.
But is what he said false?
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by adenike21273: 9:11am On Jul 28, 2022
It is Tinubu, you either align or waka pass. No sermons needed, no long epistle solicitedIt is Tinubu, you either align or waka pass. No sermons needed, no long epistle solicited...
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by samwheel(m): 9:11am On Jul 28, 2022
Aldol:

Guy, tinubu is old and weak.

The tinubu u are talking about was 5 to 10 years ago, not this one.
That was how we thought buhari was going to bring in his discipline into govt, but see how he messed up.

Me as a Yoruba man, I will never vote for tinubu, a vote for him is a vote for a man who will likely rule from London or even die in office, God forbid.

The north are smart, dey are beating Yorubas to their games. We thought buhari will die in office and a Yoruba will take over, but miraculously he survived. Now they are fielding tinubu who might likely not complete an 8 years in office, then a Muslim terrorist (shetima) will take over.

2 Likes

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by iSense247: 9:11am On Jul 28, 2022
Realist12:
The question is can Obi retire to the Anambra he governed, or can Tinubu retire to the Lagos he governed. There goes your answer
You can't compare Anambra with Lagos. Lagos was FCT and current commercial capital with FG airport. I am from Osun State and I can tell you, past governors don't live here. They only visit during elections. By November, Oyetola is returning back to Lagos.

Up till now, Aregbesola has no house in Osun State. It's not about performance but about the status of the city.
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by championeh(m): 9:11am On Jul 28, 2022
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Ajibocode1: 9:11am On Jul 28, 2022
SugarGirl44:

That's a pure lie, you can't leave obi and vote for Osinbajo. Stop deceiving yourself.
And I can't even blame you for that decision, that's the smartest thing to do.
Only a fool would do otherwise.
Moreover Osinbajo can't defeat atiku, who is he?
We think ahead of you guys.

So be tribalistic in peace and let me do the same until everybody finds their way back to their father's

house.
You can't afford not to be tribal in a false country like this, na you go lose laslas.

Yoruba is already divided in this project make tinubu president and I wonder where he will get vote to win except if he is banking on buhari which will never work again….. just take a bus from Ajah to CMS and mention tinubu for president and see people reaction
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by MedicH: 9:11am On Jul 28, 2022
Wait until you hear from poor miserable bastards who think they know better
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by newnigerdelta1: 9:12am On Jul 28, 2022
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by effort1: 9:12am On Jul 28, 2022
Commentor, mannabbgrills, vote4tinubu, how far.

Posterity will judge all of you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) / EndSARS: Protesters Force Odumosu, Lagos Police Commissioner To Trek 10km / Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.