Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,194 members, 7,860,280 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:48 AM

Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria (70132 Views)

Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) / Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. / Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Juanmike(m): 9:12am On Jul 28, 2022
trantayo:
Whatever you like, you can say. Tinubu is better than Mr. Pandora. Yorubas like him. The one calling himself in-law from Delta state where VP to Atiku came from. We know your plans. Your plans have failed. Tinubu continues to progress
You sound stupid, read your mention again and prove me wrong.
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by VERDA: 9:12am On Jul 28, 2022
Realist12:
and Obi is the best Y'all can present? Obi isn't half as intelligent and accomplished as Tinubu or his mentees . Tinubu's legacies and policies in Lagos can be pointed to and they are still beneficial to the masses. I think it's time we stopped giving Obi with mediocre projects attention and focus on Atiku who happens to be Tinubu's only contender . We all know they are supporting Obi based on tribalism and not competence because they know how his administration went . IPOB has only successfully rebranded the failure Obi and guess what they are ready for the south to lose the ticket to Atiku rather than Tinubu just as they did at the APC primaries.

You guys keep pushing this evil lies about IPOB rebranding Obi, is the platform he is running on an IPOB platform? are the labour leaders and labour who own the Labour party and endorsed Obi IPOB??, are the many Nigerians all over the country supporting him IPOB members?? Is his vice presidential candidate IPOB? Am I an IPOB member?

Support your candidate if you must but stop being dishonest, a hypocrite and evil. It will do you or our nation no good, let everyone vote his choice and the one with the highest votes win cos apparently in this country, it's not the best man that wins but the man with the highest money, can buy the most delegates and people, yet some so called enlightened folks feel these are the best people to lead us. Make we dey observe.
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Lekmusic: 9:12am On Jul 28, 2022
chinebu:
The truth is that if the yorubas has brought osibanjo and stood firmly behind him, Peter Obi wouldn't have emerged. All we wanted was a different decent human being besides the old looters we used to have. But when the yorubas decided to front Tinubu because of money they stand to recieve from him, then alternative becomes Obi.
Delegates across the nation elected him, not Yoruba
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by diadem10: 9:12am On Jul 28, 2022
Another attention seeking eediot. No be only your inlaw, tell us you're all also his son. You dey mad or what?

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by SocialJustice: 9:13am On Jul 28, 2022
Aldol:

Pardon
He said you are a goat not intelligent enough to be given the right to vote and that's what you are.
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 28, 2022
BrownCookie:
We know. Truly, we all do. But in any given circumstances, there are bound to be deviants.
However, come 2023 everybody will be OBIDIENT

This is Tinubu and Dele Momodu

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Kaiser20: 9:13am On Jul 28, 2022
Tinubu represent controversy , uncertainty, ojoro, and lack of integrity , Too much bad luck on his side now
According to his supporters Tinubu was the most intelligent man on earth during his time, he singlehandedly built and developed Lagos as best developed city in Africa , OK .
But at over 80 years it will be foolish for him to still continue in active politics.
He should have mentored other younger intelligent followers to occupy his position today.
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Tflex01: 9:13am On Jul 28, 2022
zionzoe:

Osibanjo is also evil

Because he's Yoruba. grin

But you want the Yorubas to support your Saint Obi.

Clowns! grin
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by SugarGirl44(f): 9:13am On Jul 28, 2022
Ajibocode1:

Yoruba is already divided in this project make tinubu president and I wonder where he will get vote to win except if he is banking on buhari which will never work again….. just take a bus from Ajah to CMS and mention tinubu for president and see people reaction

Stop worrying about us.
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Ijoba85: 9:14am On Jul 28, 2022
I don't want a LIAR as president ...He's worst of all the candidates
9jalyte:

My dear, being conning and being intelligent are not the same. Put Obi's personal achievement on the table and put that of Tinubu and check yourself. I need you to tell me what you mean by being intelligent, infact, tell me one public statement of Tinubu that speaks to his intelligence. He is intelligent and he was scammed by the North and collected a cheque that will bounce from them as APC ticket, and the lured him into political suicide by agreeing to Muslim-Muslim ticket.

Accomplishment, I will rather respect a decent banker that has a modest life with his Corolla than a Yahoo Yahoo boy with Venza. How you know smart guys is how far they went in the Private sector. Tell me, how far did Tinubu go in the Private sector, as Auditor of an oil Company? Even Deziani Madueke would have been his boss given the position she attained. For G-sake, Obi chaired a major bank in Nigeria, that is not beans. I am sure even you is struggling to get employed in a Micro-finance bank.

Go and check the achievements of Tinubu and Obi. See what you will do, compare before him and after him how he performed in relation to those that before him and after him. Compare Jakande before Tinubu and Fashola after Tinubu. then Compare Ngige before Obi and Obiano after Obi. Then, compare their achievements in key Human Capital Development areas.

1. What was the ranking of Lagos in education during Tinubu's time and that of Anambra in Obi's time
2. Check what was the level of funding of education in Tinibu's time and compare that of Obi
3. Compare the funding in health in Obi's time and that of Tinubu
4. Go to road construction and check how many kM of roads both constructed.

Please, use true data, not the spin-doctors' script.

And while you are comparing, also check the amount these states have, so that you can measure percentage achievement with the amount they had. Tinubu is simply a con man, that is where his intelligence is high. But again, his conning self can only survive in Lagos, if he were to be a governor in Anamabra, he would have known that no everyone can be fooled with Agbado and Cassava.

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Stephendeals: 9:14am On Jul 28, 2022
Aldol:

Won't say much , just go through this 2012 thread, just the first page is enough for you to decide
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

Btw did you watch Obi's recent interview on channels? Is that what you call intelligence and confidence

Tinubu is made already, not there to loot Nigeria to dryness the way Buhari did

Please forget this media hogwash about Tinubu.

Make more enquiries quietly by yourself,don't follow the bandwagon effect on streets and social media

Meanwhile go through that thread,it's undiluted

https://dailypost.ng/2018/09/10/osun-doesnt-kind-money-apc-leader-tinubu-video/

The same Tinubu that Osun Money and Lagos Money is now too small for him to aggregate grin grin grin
man wants the whole nation's money in his bag, so dump your assertion he is made and not after money
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Kingzeez10: 9:14am On Jul 28, 2022
chinebu:
The truth is that if the yorubas has brought osibanjo and stood firmly behind him, Peter Obi wouldn't have emerged. All we wanted was a different decent human being besides the old looters we used to have. But when the yorubas decided to front Tinubu because of money they stand to recieve from him, then alternative becomes Obi.

Same Osinbajo that you and your fellow piglets are calling Aso rock errand boy.

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Aldol: 9:14am On Jul 28, 2022
SocialJustice:
He said you are a goat not intelligent enough to be given the right to vote and that's what you are.
Ok next
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Ijoba85: 9:14am On Jul 28, 2022
And Obi a chronic liar
NwaMamaIwota:
Tinubu is a common criminal and drug baron
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Joey4321: 9:15am On Jul 28, 2022
onuman:

If Yemi Osinbajo, Rochas Okorocha, Orji Uzo Kalu are on the ball, Osinbajo will win more than 80% of votes in Igboland.

Exactly. That is what yorubas do not realise.

I would vote an Osibanjo over Obi any day any time, because the chances of him winning under the ruling party would be more than Obi. At least Nigerians could have had a little more hope.

But they gave us an 86 year old man...

Of course we have to go for the lesser evil there's no tribalism here.

To anybody with a working brain, an 86 year old man is unfit to rule a country at the brink of destruction for Gods sake.

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 28, 2022
9jalyte:
Why is everywhere quiet. I feel so disappointed with some Yorubas that market Tinubu as the best they can offer. They have automatically de-marketed themselves as lacking in Presidential material, even when we know they have fantastic guys that are waaay qualified to make a refined and a president the reflects the future Nigerians are aspiring to have. Jokes apart, the North is playing a card on the Yoruba's head if they don't know. They know, and say it, that Yorubas supported Buhari thinking that he will die, so that they will take power. They want to give them the package in its real form and to avenge the Yaradua issue.

You people should drop this ego fight and get serious with what is facing us- saving Nigeria. I am sure, even the supporters of BAT know deep-down that he is a hard sale. Unfortunately, ethnic shells are covering our eyes, others think it is like being in ManU and other in Arsenal and you have to support your club no matter. Guys, this is a serious business, Nigeria is collapsing, and the architects of it's destruction are busy pumping their ego as the "owners of Nigeria". Be wise!

This is Tinubu and Atiku. Continue to wish Tinubu death. Porsin wey God don bless already pass your dreams and imagination.

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by themanderon: 9:16am On Jul 28, 2022
Aldol:

Peter Obi has no visible achievements compared to Tinubu. Aside that Peter Obi is not as experienced and intelligent enough to preside over Nigeria as Tinubu
Lastly Peter Obi can be easily swayed , he gat no balls, no confidence
Tinubu is international,let's not loose this chance

Can easily be swayed? Then you don't know Peter Obi. A man that singlehandedly retired the once powerful Uba brothers(Andy and Chris) in Anambra state and consolidated his hold in Anambra state, ran again and won an election against these same people. Remember they are the same guys that kidnapped a sitting governor in the person of Ngige. Tinubu is a questionable character, a man with no known history I am even guessing he stole the character of the original person that goes by that name.
A man that has completely mortgaged Lagos for himself and his future generation whose children are buying houses here and there in America is the same person people that can barely afford to eat 3 square meals are supporting to lead them. If he is so wonderful why did he not get those area buys constituting a nuisance in Lagos off the streets? Why did he not send them to school or make them learn a trade so they can have a better future for themselves? He only uses them during elections to snatch ballot boxes and cause mayhem.
The day Nigerians will stop looking at important matters that concern them free from the prism of ethnicism and religion is the day Nigeria would start getting it right. We are just too damaged as a people to think right.
Amongst the 3 leading candidates, Obi seems to be the only one that has no noticeable stench of corruption oozing from him unlike the putrid smell following Tinubu and Atiku everywhere they go.

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Joey4321: 9:16am On Jul 28, 2022
SugarGirl44:

That's a pure lie, you can't leave obi and vote for Osinbajo. Stop deceiving yourself.
And I can't even blame you for that decision, that's the smartest thing to do.
Only a fool would do otherwise.
Moreover Osinbajo can't defeat atiku, who is he?
We think ahead of you guys.

So be tribalistic in peace and let me do the same until everybody finds their way back to their father's house.
You can't afford not to be tribal in a false country like this, na you go lose laslas.

I would vote an Osibanjo over Obi any day any time, because the chances of him winning under the ruling party would be more than Obi. At least Nigerians could have had a little more hope.

To anybody with a working brain, an 86 year old man is unfit to rule a country at the brink of destruction for Gods sake.
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Realnaijagist: 9:16am On Jul 28, 2022
If we vote this man, Nigeria will collapse
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Tflex01: 9:17am On Jul 28, 2022
Ayo25:
No kind of propaganda of Tinubu bothers anybody anymore. Infact the propaganda you are yet to say and still cooking is cancelled before arrival. Save you energy to projecting your bad market candidate

Well said. grin
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by praisecliff(m): 9:17am On Jul 28, 2022
Aldol:

Won't say much , just go through this 2012 thread, just the first page is enough for you to decide
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

Btw did you watch Obi's recent interview on channels? Is that what you call intelligence and confidence

Tinubu is made already, not there to loot Nigeria to dryness the way Buhari did

Please forget this media hogwash about Tinubu.

Make more enquiries quietly by yourself,don't follow the bandwagon effect on streets and social media

Meanwhile go through that thread,it's undiluted

Did he(peter obi) do good in his first tenure?

If yes,then keep shut.

If no,then show me any governor that his second tenure speaks better than their first,any ooo,and i swear to vote for tinubu
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by onuman: 9:17am On Jul 28, 2022
Invitationn:

Well, last time I checked, Tinubu contested the primaries with over 20 other aspirants and emerged.
It wasn't the Yorubas that bought the ticket for him or nominated him.
This is democracy ffs!
And it's not your business why anyone is supporting him.
He's a hard sale he's a hard sale he became APC flag bearer. Oh, he bribed the delegates.
He's a hard sale he's a hard sale until he becomes the president.

Buhari was a hard sale but he sold grin
Obi and Atiku are hard sale too, but as a political neophyte you won't understand.
By 2023, you'd know the who's a hard sale. Lol

Tinubu and Atiku bought their presidential tickets.
It's only in an abnormal country with abnormal political structure and political process, where men like Tinubu and Atiku would win those better qualified aspirants.

The contest today ought to narrow down between Kwankwaso Rabiu and Obi Peter.
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by shopwiser: 9:19am On Jul 28, 2022
if after everything you still decide to vote APC in again.. then you are damn very wicked..it even isn't about the candidate of the party.. the corruption level in this party is absolutely high.. one person stole 90 billion and terrorism is on the rise and nothing is being done about it.. yesterday the house of reps and senators decided not to fight terrorism by having more NAYS over the AYSS which caused the opposing senators to leave out of annoyance and warned buhari to fight terrorism in 6 weeks else he will be impeached.... isn't that crazy... a sane country must pyritize its citizens first by providing security.... the level of terrorism in Nigeria has skyrocketed...obviously this current government sponsors terrorism.. someone can not even move from one part of the country to another part in one safe alive piece......... yet some fxxls would still wanna vote apc, shey suffer no dey tire you... 1 dollar is 710 Naira..isnt that madness...for something they met at 198 when they entered... check out whatsappi on twitter.. a Northerner that was begging Igbos for forgiveness cos his brother was kidnapped on that train... and they flog the victims everyday at the kidnappers den..... whatsappi is a person who rated hausa first, then yorubas, then cows before igbos.. in this order... now he is begging igbos to forgive him.. that he was wrong.. he is begging us all to donate and help save his brother...

now my opinion is that.. this kind of person doesn't deserve mercy even one bit.. buhari has finally happened to him.. he should learn to deal with it like every other Nigerians.....personally I pray his brother doesn't make it out... so he would understand the grave consequences of his actions.. so if you vote APC... all these bad things would befall you and your entire family... since you cant drop your tribalistic sentiment and help develop Nigeria by pushing it forward in doing that.. pls give Peter Obi a chance.. Igbos are industrious, they have such ability... it will help the economy...

I mean imagine telling Peter Obi as a president that snake swallowed 30 million lol..... you all have a dictator as a president currently.. that's why he doesn't give a fxxk about anything going on in the country.. he takes trips... how many time would you see other presidents leaving their countries to go for occasions.. isn't that the essence of having Ambassadors to help represent the presidents on these various occasion.. many Nigerians hasn't even seen with their eyes when American president visited Nigeria but it happened in 1978...our ancestors experienced this.....yet this shameless politicians send their kids out to study and even turn up for the graduation by themselves...Gbajamila has the mind to post on his twitter handle, telling us of a wonderful experience receiving a lecture in Harvard.. yet undergraduates in Nigeria are at home for months...isn't that wickedness at its peak.. like I said they don't care... APC don't care.. you all should better be wise and vote wisely sha

2 Likes

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Tflex01: 9:19am On Jul 28, 2022
Joey4321:

What is the proof that Tinubu is 86years old?

Mumucheesy

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by NwaAdazzi(m): 9:20am On Jul 28, 2022
[quote author=Aldol post=115149568] Pardon[/quote
mumu. Pardon Agbado and cassava in your life
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 28, 2022
Softmirror:

THE MORE REASON HE SHOULD BE NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT BY THE GRACE OF GOD.

I don't know what God you're praying to because God will never allow affliction to rise again.
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Aldol: 9:20am On Jul 28, 2022
samwheel:

Guy, tinubu is old and weak.

The tinubu u are talking about was 5 to 10 years ago, not this one.
That was how we thought buhari was going to bring in his discipline into govt, but see how he messed up.

Me as a Yoruba man, I will never vote for tinubu, a vote for him is a vote for a man who will likely rule from London or even die in office, God forbid.

The north are smart, dey are beating Yorubas to their games. We thought buhari will die in office and a Yoruba will take over, but miraculously he survived. Now they are fielding tinubu who might likely not complete an 8 years in office, then a Muslim terrorist (shetima) will take over.
It's not about being old, Buhari underperformed as as an old man doesn't mean all old men will underperform? No
The technocrats Tinubu will appoint will steer the nation well, he will bring in competent hands. Look at his achievements in Lagos today.
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by hush15: 9:20am On Jul 28, 2022
9jalyte:
Why is everywhere quiet. I feel so disappointed with some Yorubas that market Tinubu as the best they can offer. They have automatically de-marketed themselves as lacking in Presidential material, even when we know they have fantastic guys that are waaay qualified to make a refined and a president the reflects the future Nigerians are aspiring to have. Jokes apart, the North is playing a card on the Yoruba's head if they don't know. They know, and say it, that Yorubas supported Buhari thinking that he will die, so that they will take power. They want to give them the package in its real form and to avenge the Yaradua issue.

You people should drop this ego fight and get serious with what is facing us- saving Nigeria. I am sure, even the supporters of BAT know deep-down that he is a hard sale. Unfortunately, ethnic shells are covering our eyes, others think it is like being in ManU and other in Arsenal and you have to support your club no matter. Guys, this is a serious business, Nigeria is collapsing, and the architects of it's destruction are busy pumping their ego as the "owners of Nigeria". Be wise!

For few who are close allies and the powerful one, they are only supporting because he is their proxy to the national cake while the rest are just bandwagon. They don't understand the real intentions of wanting to become President. They just cling to their ethnic sentiments, some religious and some just simply because of the feeling of association or should I say the wannabes or even securities.

For instance, see someone like that MC now, he knows once his Principal becomes President, by virtue of his closeness and loyalty to him, his bragging right just moved from state level to federal level and probably end up subduing the transport unions to his own will and his principal.

You know, someone like Sanwo Olu is assured of federal appointment as a reward for his loyalty and service to his principals ambitions.

Even Tinubu's son can them pursue personal interest at a national level for example, should he decide to contest for governorship, who can challenge him? His father already has the structure nation wide and their foolish and evil followers and party members won't mind as long as their children can also do same at their various states.

For someone like Yayi who has been eying governorship despite his greedy stance from being a Lagos Senator to Ogun Senator to governor!

Someone like Faleke will end up owing Kogi State Treasury.

Gandollar will just keep sucking Kano's dollars...

And the list goes on....

The possible outcomes which are not in people's interest are endless. I can assure Nigerians that the conflict of interest will be choking the country and its people so bad than George Floyd and we all know what happened to Floyd.

Nigerians must never make that mistake. It is as simple as that.
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Tingotoe: 9:21am On Jul 28, 2022
I agree with this man 100% but I'm still not voting for Peter Obi and his lies nor Atiku and his corruption
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by ZUBY77(m): 9:21am On Jul 28, 2022
TEE MAC just joined IPOB
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Tflex01: 9:21am On Jul 28, 2022
Realnaijagist:
If we vote this man, Nigeria will collapse

Maybe your family will collapse and not Nigeria.
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by aspabay(m): 9:21am On Jul 28, 2022
Tinubu is your inlaw and family, yet no picture of you together anywhere.

You stopped supporting him in 2015, show us where you supported him while he was senator or governor.

Everybody want to use Tinubu for popularity.

tee Mac better go and face youer dead music carrer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) / Photo Of El-Zakzaky Receiving Treatment In India / Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Order Of Land Mass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.