Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,150 members, 7,860,122 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:10 AM

Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria (70126 Views)

Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) / Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. / Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by ewereff(m): 8:49am On Jul 28, 2022
A piece of land for sale in Agbor obi, Agbor delta state Nigeria with over 2200 moulded blocks and trip of sand in the land too, there is local government registration for you to authenticate what you are buying, the land is in a residential area, just 4-5minutes away from the palace of obi of Agbor, motorable and the area is developing fast, if interested please call 07037829077, asking price is #3,500,000 slightly negotiable.
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by LegacyB: 8:49am On Jul 28, 2022
tctrills:

I just laugh. We lived in Lagos. Tinubu has nothing to be remembered for. He was half the governor Fashola was.
Obi on the other hand remains one of the very best the nation has ever produced
And Anambra is now the state to beat in Nigeria , even better than London !!! . I have said it before Nigeria is in trouble. Atiku, Tinubu and Obi’s supporters will not kill us all with clear lies. Well maybe the best lair will win.Smh.........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by pepetua(m): 8:49am On Jul 28, 2022
We all know already but we just pretends so as to be going, though we can't cheats nature except in Nigeria, you will not only cheat nature but rape, abuse, scam and denaturalize nature.
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by meobizy(f): 8:49am On Jul 28, 2022
2023 election news in 2022. It’s alright. Petroleum production is non-existent today yet all’s well because we’ll choose a new leader next year. Let’s not hold these idiots to account but instead point fingers at our fellow citizens trying to while away sorrows by watching BBNaija. Unserious entities.
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by honor4me: 8:49am On Jul 28, 2022
Bad in law. Don’t worry. I don’t mind
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Joshmoore(m): 8:50am On Jul 28, 2022
unopposed for peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by victorsola: 8:50am On Jul 28, 2022
Okobola146:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/07/28/tee-mac-tinubu-is-my-in-law-hes-86-not-fit-to-run-nigeria/amp/
this one is angered. Tinubu campaigned for buhari . Did he force your hands at the polls. The problem with Nigerians is always blaming others for thier misfortune. He stopped surpoting him because he sold buhari. Every idiot then knew buhari does not have a good past record from his previous rule has a president. Yet you all said sai baba. So why blame tinubu now . Nigerians will always get the leader they deserve because we are still not truthful with ourselves and until we remove sentiments the Nigerian state will never make head way. If u like bring the bestest hand to run this country we will still be where we are if we don’t stop been selfish .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by iSense247: 8:51am On Jul 28, 2022
[s]
Realist12:
and Obi is the best Y'all can present? Obi isn't half as intelligent and accomplished as Tinubu or his mentees . Tinubu's legacies and policies in Lagos can be pointed to and they are still beneficial to the masses. I think it's time we stopped giving Obi with mediocre projects attention and focus on Atiku who happens to be Tinubu's only contender . We all know they are supporting Obi based on tribalism and not competence because they know how his administration went . IPOB has only successfully rebranded the failure Obi and guess what they are ready for the south to lose the ticket to Atiku rather than Tinubu just as they did at the APC primaries.
[/s]Whatever decision you take in the name of teaching Peter Obi a lesson will only affect you. Look around you, the lesson you wanted to teach GEJ has turned Nigeria to a desolate land while GEJ is in his home town of Otuoke eating Nkwobi in peace. Your choice affects only you!

3 Likes

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Softmirror: 8:51am On Jul 28, 2022
Jack500:

Sharp! Tinubu work in Deloitte an international company, I am sure no one in your family can pass their exam let alone work in the place

DEM NO FIT EMPLOY PETER OBI WITH HIS THIRD CLASS RESULT. EXCEPT AS A CLEANER.
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Tflex01: 8:52am On Jul 28, 2022
chinebu:
The truth is that if the yorubas has brought osibanjo and stood firmly behind him, Peter Obi wouldn't have emerged. All we wanted was a different decent human being besides the old looters we used to have. But when the yorubas decided to front Tinubu because of money they stand to recieve from him, then alternative becomes Obi.

Lol you are a very big fat liar!!!

You all hate Osinbajo the same way you hate Tinubu.

All the campaign of calumny against Osinbajo are propagated by the Igbos.

You all said you preferred a northerner to any Yoruba man in 2023 because you all thought you won't have a Igbo contender in 2023.

You are only saying this to get some uninformed Yorubas votes and it won't work. grin
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by trevorhorace(m): 8:52am On Jul 28, 2022
Aldol:

Peter Obi has no visible achievements compared to Tinubu. Aside that Peter Obi is not as experienced and intelligent enough to preside over Nigeria as Tinubu
Lastly Peter Obi can be easily swayed , he gat no balls, no confidence
Tinubu is international,let's not loose this chance

Tinubu is international is what will make you vote him. You reason like a drunk pig
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Sheuns(m): 8:52am On Jul 28, 2022
I will like to see proof that Tinubu wrote or designed a master plan for Lagos truly. This line has been on going for years and no one has come out to show us this master plan.

If truly there is a master plan designed by Asiwaju, the governors that came after him won’t be coming up with different agendas. I can’t remember Fashola and Ambode’s agendas but the current governor has a THEMES agenda. Since there’s a claim of master plan is it not logical to follow what has been set down instead of coming up with new ones every time?
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Ferdinandu(m): 8:53am On Jul 28, 2022
9jalyte:

My dear, being conning and being intelligent are not the same. Put Obi's personal achievement on the table and put that of Tinubu and check yourself. I need you to tell me what you mean by being intelligent, infact, tell me one public statement of Tinubu that speaks to his intelligence. He is intelligent and he was scammed by the North and collected a cheque that will bounce from them as APC ticket, and the lured him into political suicide by agreeing to Muslim-Muslim ticket.

Accomplishment, I will rather respect a decent banker that has a modest life with his Corolla than a Yahoo Yahoo boy with Venza. How you know smart guys is how far they went in the Private sector. Tell me, how far did Tinubu go in the Private sector, as Auditor of an oil Company? Even Deziani Madueke would have been his boss given the position she attained. For G-sake, Obi chaired a major bank in Nigeria, that is not beans. I am sure even you is struggling to get employed in a Micro-finance bank.

Go and check the achievements of Tinubu and Obi. See what you will do, compare before him and after him how he performed in relation to those that before him and after him. Compare Jakande before Tinubu and Fashola after Tinubu. then Compare Ngige before Obi and Obiano after Obi. Then, compare their achievements in key Human Capital Development areas.

1. What was the ranking of Lagos in education during Tinubu's time and that of Anambra in Obi's time
2. Check what was the level of funding of education in Tinibu's time and compare that of Obi
3. Compare the funding in health in Obi's time and that of Tinubu
4. Go to road construction and check how many kM of roads both constructed.

Please, use true data, not the spin-doctors' script.

And while you are comparing, also check the amount these states have, so that you can measure percentage achievement with the amount they had. Tinubu is simply a con man, that is where his intelligence is high. But again, his conning self can only survive in Lagos, if he were to be a governor in Anamabra, he would have known that no everyone can be fooled with Agbado and Cassava.
All these epistle for someone it is obvious you don't really know personally, people who know him personally are telling you things they know but you want to defend him like a brainwashed olofo at the gate who eats leftovers
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by gregng(m): 8:53am On Jul 28, 2022
We know BAT is a abv 80yrs and we also know he is a tyrant.

It's worrisome that delegates sold their birthright to vote BAT. If Nigeria (INEC) wants to stop Vote buying, it's should begin from political parties...

If probably VP Osinbajo or even a younger candidate won APC primary we maybe singing a new song but "if God wants to punish his enemies, he first Maje them blind.."

It's only a miserable person that can vote APC (BAT).

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Secondly: 8:53am On Jul 28, 2022
It's an open secret that Bobo Chicago is unfit to run for the tedious task of being a president.

He should just go and chill and enjoy his drug money in peace.

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Jagabanofafrica: 8:53am On Jul 28, 2022
If you like paint Tinubu black more , Tinubu is my choice

TINUBU IS THE MAN

YORUBA LOKAN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by shopwiser: 8:53am On Jul 28, 2022
Realist12:
and Obi is the best Y'all can present? Obi isn't half as intelligent and accomplished as Tinubu or his mentees . Tinubu's legacies and policies in Lagos can be pointed to and they are still beneficial to the masses. I think it's time we stopped giving Obi with mediocre projects attention and focus on Atiku who happens to be Tinubu's only contender . We all know they are supporting Obi based on tribalism and not competence because they know how his administration went . IPOB has only successfully rebranded the failure Obi and guess what they are ready for the south to lose the ticket to Atiku rather than Tinubu just as they did at the APC primaries.
oga shutup.. are you senseless to still vote apc inside after everything... it seems ur illiteracy is fuckxxg high.. people that are damn illiterates you want them to rule over literates
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by gregng(m): 8:54am On Jul 28, 2022
We know BAT is already abv 80yrs and we also know he is a tyrant.

It's worrisome that delegates sold their birthright to vote BAT. If Nigeria (INEC) wants to stop Vote buying, it's should begin from political parties...

If probably VP Osinbajo or even a younger candidate won APC primary we maybe singing a new song but "if God wants to punish his enemies, he first Maje them blind.."

It's only a miserable person that can vote APC (BAT).

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by TotalRunter: 8:54am On Jul 28, 2022
9jalyte:
Why is everywhere quiet. I feel so disappointed with some Yorubas that market Tinubu as the best they can offer. They have automatically de-marketed themselves as lacking in Presidential material, even when we know they have fantastic guys that are waaay qualified to make a refined and a president the reflects the future Nigerians are aspiring to have. Jokes apart, the North is playing a card on the Yoruba's head if they don't know. They know, and say it, that Yorubas supported Buhari thinking that he will die, so that they will take power. They want to give them the package in its real form and to avenge the Yaradua issue.

You people should drop this ego fight and get serious with what is facing us- saving Nigeria. I am sure, even the supporters of BAT know deep-down that he is a hard sale. Unfortunately, ethnic shells are covering our eyes, others think it is like being in ManU and other in Arsenal and you have to support your club no matter. Guys, this is a serious business, Nigeria is collapsing, and the architects of it's destruction are busy pumping their ego as the "owners of Nigeria". Be wise!

Delegates of political parties are the problem, all my yoruba colleagues dont want Tinubu but we run a dead constitution imposed by the fulani rulers of Nigeria.
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Akurakambe(m): 8:54am On Jul 28, 2022
Tinubu is a fraud and must be rejected at the polls.
Shame on Tinubu and his online urchins.

2 Likes

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Govocrete: 8:54am On Jul 28, 2022
Jagabat, please save Nigerians from another sick leave president. We know you are not tired but Nigerians are tired of aged leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by iSense247: 8:55am On Jul 28, 2022
Aldol:

Won't say much , just go through this 2012 thread, just the first page is enough for you to decide
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

Btw did you watch Obi's recent interview on channels? Is that what you call intelligence and confidence

Tinubu is made already, not there to loot Nigeria to dryness the way Buhari did

Please forget this media hogwash about Tinubu.

Make more enquiries quietly by yourself,don't follow the bandwagon effect on streets and social media

Meanwhile go through that thread,it's undiluted
Tinubu is dubious:
His age is forgery & complicating
His identity is forgery & complicating
His health is forgery & complicating
His academics is forgery & complicating
His wealth is forgery & complicating
His bishops is forgery & complicating

Nothing about him is real or truthful

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 28, 2022
BrownCookie:
We know. Truly, we all do. But in any given circumstances, there are bound to be deviants.
However, come 2023 everybody will be OBIDIENT

I support him because it is better to be in the mercy of a demon you know.

Than an angel you don't.

That is what wise men said.

2 Likes

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Agadinaagwuofe: 8:55am On Jul 28, 2022
Just imagine! His close family members that knows him in and out is wise enough not to support him and even bold and courageous to advice the populace but some sycophants with selfish and greedy ambitions wants to foist him on 200 million people to risk away their already bleak future. Tell me another wickedness more than this? I just don't want to go personal but Tinubu looks old and can't withstand the rigors of making Nigeria better no matter how good the think-thanks he might employ to do the work not after the devastation caused by this APC government.

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by ShaqFu: 8:55am On Jul 28, 2022
anonimi:

He is waiting for Thiefnuibu to present his primary and secondary school leaving certificates ni.
You've started again. Shey primary school and secondary school certificate na birth certificate.

After all this time you still no wan use your sense Bros. grin
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by BiggyBB(m): 8:56am On Jul 28, 2022
I keep wondering what METHs these people dey take ooo... Kpaki and Agbado will never happen to us. shocked

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by highchief1: 8:56am On Jul 28, 2022
Okobola146:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/07/28/tee-mac-tinubu-is-my-in-law-hes-86-not-fit-to-run-nigeria/amp/
see his shaved beards like English rabbit.Do you know what is 86yrs?So tinubu senior obj and Ibb?Look for other things to say tinubu never reach 80yrs.he is not very healthy I agree but don’t tell me he’s 86,Are you proud of running down your Inlaw?Tee Mac u r a uselsss human being
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by SKYHIGHfx: 8:56am On Jul 28, 2022
Realist12:
and Obi is the best Y'all can present? Obi isn't half as intelligent and accomplished as Tinubu or his mentees . Tinubu's legacies and policies in Lagos can be pointed to and they are still beneficial to the masses. I think it's time we stopped giving Obi with mediocre projects attention and focus on Atiku who happens to be Tinubu's only contender . We all know they are supporting Obi based on
tribalism and not competence because they know how his administration went . IPOB has only successfully rebranded the failure Obi and guess what they are ready for the south to lose the ticket to Atiku rather than Tinubu just as they did at the APC primaries.

Anybody wey talk u go call Obi... U day ment? Atiku Issa goal

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:56am On Jul 28, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:
If you like paint Tinubu black more , Tinubu is my choice

TINUBU IS THE MAN

YORUBA LOKAN
Your vote is just one and you're free to waste it

Nigerians know better now
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by orohbiro(f): 8:57am On Jul 28, 2022
This guy wicked o ur own in-law na u disgrace like this? Chai the enemy of a man is from is home

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by damosky12(m): 8:57am On Jul 28, 2022
9jalyte:
Why is everywhere quiet. I feel so disappointed with some Yorubas that market Tinubu as the best they can offer. They have automatically de-marketed themselves as lacking in Presidential material, even when we know they have fantastic guys that are waaay qualified to make a refined and a president the reflects the future Nigerians are aspiring to have. Jokes apart, the North is playing a card on the Yoruba's head if they don't know. They know, and say it, that Yorubas supported Buhari thinking that he will die, so that they will take power. They want to give them the package in its real form and to avenge the Yaradua issue.

You people should drop this ego fight and get serious with what is facing us- saving Nigeria. I am sure, even the supporters of BAT know deep-down that he is a hard sale. Unfortunately, ethnic shells are covering our eyes, others think it is like being in ManU and other in Arsenal and you have to support your club no matter. Guys, this is a serious business, Nigeria is collapsing, and the architects of it's destruction are busy pumping their ego as the "owners of Nigeria". Be wise!

If you follow my posts, you'll know I am an active anti-BAT campaigner. But you should stop assuming those who support Tinubu are doing so due to ethnic sentiments. It's an unfair, unneeded jibe at most SWs who want the best for Nigeria.

Most BAT supporters are fighting for their selfish and personal interests. Some are only expressing their party affiliations. It's hardly a tribal thing. Yoruba's don't seem like they are crazy for Yoruba presidency...
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by ShaqFu: 8:58am On Jul 28, 2022
Grandmeister:

Even if he did will it change your mind? The answer is no. Buhari's past misgovernanace didn't change your mind, his past utterances didn't change your mind. The evidence(s) of his lack of mental expertise was brought to the fore but it didn't change your mind. His first four years didn't change your mind either.
Age isn't a prerequisite for competence.

Buhari's mistake is Buhari's mistake, why should Buhari's mistake rub off on Tinubu? Buhari is the one who plunged this country into what it is today, not Tinubu. So why the hate on Tinubu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Order Of Land Mass / Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) / Photo Of El-Zakzaky Receiving Treatment In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.