Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 (18209 Views)

President Buhari Casts His Votes For Governorship And State House Of Assembly / 2023: Why Kwankwaso Cannot Work For Tinubu - Penguin2 / Chinechere Okoronkwo, Victim Of The NDA Attack Was Expecting His First Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by ogascomax: 1:52pm On Aug 02, 2022
If you think PDP won't get block vote from North Central and more than 35 percent in some S-S State you are deceiving yourself. You guys think that PDP will just automatically lose their strong hold. I just wonder for some people. APC destroyed Nigeria in the eyes of most people and they know how their lives was under PDP and they are good numbers of them that will want to vote PDP. I don't play sentiment politics I speak reality not tales of moon light. I have said it before as a S-S person and PDP supporter I will vote LP But don't undermine PDP because they still have the numbers to win next years election.
Everytime you speak of youth. Does youth resides only in the South. We still have Northern youth also and if you are thinking that Northern youths will vote PETER OBI then you will dream forever.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by GardenOfGod(m): 1:52pm On Aug 02, 2022
No where else
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 02, 2022
Salewa97:
This one no concern me.

If Atiku like, he can go bring his people from Cameroon to come and vote.

But I am sure Peter Obi will be the next president of Nigeria.

God bless Akanbi omo olodo ide.

Fixed

1 Like

Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by anonimi: 1:53pm On Aug 02, 2022
Salewa97:
This one no concern me.

But I am sure Asiwaju Bola Tinubu will be the next president of Nigeria.

God is not in the business of blessing rogues, looters and drug lords.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by GalaxiesCakesPo: 1:54pm On Aug 02, 2022
And Tinubu too...
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by NwaAdazzi(m): 1:54pm On Aug 02, 2022
Most PDP states are either obidient or partially obidient.
Pdp had a stronghold in the south east,but not anymore
The battle is between Tinubu and obi..

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by Khaysee: 1:55pm On Aug 02, 2022
South west dont vote party but individual unlike other regions
Adeleke won not Pdp

They can vote as they wish they don't do vote of one direction in west but one person will lead

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by Honjoshy4u: 1:56pm On Aug 02, 2022
Penguin2:

PDP did not win Osun, Adeleke did.

Talking about Fashola and Osinbajo losing their polling units and Local Government to Atiku in 2019, are the variables still the same?

And when you say SS is PDP, what parameters and data do you base that?

The parameters are not the same and not still in support of Tinubu because the 6 governors in SW are all christians. How will they canvass for a muslim-muslim ticket?? Even Osinbajo will never openly support the ticket.
Are you telling me Adeleke and PDP will vote APC lol ..... The election in Osun is a resounding NO to muslim-muslim devilish ticket having a Kanuri minority Boko Haram sympathiser as running mate.
APC will never get up to 15% total votes in SS due to muslim-muslim ticket and the fact that their son (christian) is aiming for VP. During campaign, they will remind Tinubu how he used propaganda to kick out their son Jonathan.

The biggest mistake Tinubu and APC made is to project a muslim-muslim ticket in 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by Lashist(m): 1:57pm On Aug 02, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

Osun was a rejection of Tinubu the greedy old bullion van criminal. The whole of SW State is now governed by christians. How will they market a satanic muslim-muslim ticket Even Osinbajo can not help the man that plan to feed 50 million of your type with agbado and cassava.
Why do you think osinbajo run go injure himself as excuse to not attend shettima unveiling? grin grin politics funny die abeg

1 Like

Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by GeneralBuhari: 2:02pm On Aug 02, 2022
Atiku will not win any state in Nigeria.

He should focus his attention on winning a couple of states in Cameroon because he stands a better chance there.
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by Shawl001(m): 2:03pm On Aug 02, 2022
And a place called NOWEHERE! grin
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by chloride6: 2:03pm On Aug 02, 2022
SS and SE.
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by FreeStuffsNG: 2:04pm On Aug 02, 2022
Honjoshy4u:
Where were you when him and PDP won Tinubu's state (Osun)? In 2019, he won Sanwolu and Osinbajo ward.
Fashola loose his lg.
He got about 45% in the West.
South South is for PDP.
North central that Buhari government has destroyed and the insensitive muslim-muslim ticket will deal with Tinubu and reward PDP.
Fashola did not and never lost his LG. Please get your facts right.
OP may have exaggerated but APC knows the game wink
SW, NW, NE and NC are APC and Asiwaju Tinubu.
SE is PDP and Atiku.
SS will be shared between APC and PDP.
Asiwaju Tinubu is the clear winner even before the election.

The real voters are offline. HE Obi is wasting his time and money on hype.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by seunjungle1(m): 2:05pm On Aug 02, 2022
Your opinion is a thrash in our eyes.... On Asiwaju we move on

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by kayjay69(m): 2:05pm On Aug 02, 2022
Adeleke is a Muslim.
Honjoshy4u:

Osun was a rejection of Tinubu the greedy old bullion van criminal. The whole of SW State is now governed by christians. How will they market a satanic muslim-muslim ticket Even Osinbajo can not help the man that plan to feed 50 million of your type with agbado and cassava.
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by Oludayo12345(m): 2:06pm On Aug 02, 2022
The whole North Central is 4 Atiku

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by juman(m): 2:06pm On Aug 02, 2022
If he is serious, his first important step is to make peace with wike and his group.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by Honjoshy4u: 2:06pm On Aug 02, 2022
Dave005:

It doesn't matter what religion the state governor in SW is, I am a Christian, I voted for Adeleke in osun, and I will be voting for Tinubu. Religion doesn't affect our decisions and that's just the truth.

You lie... Even in your party, while they were unveiling Shetima, APC party members were protesting in your secretariat. Christian leaders in APC have rejected the ticket.
CAN has rejected it. Osinbajo will never support it. The APC present government has destroyed every part of the country and APC is seen as a plague.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by Abujason: 2:07pm On Aug 02, 2022
Apart from SW where does Tinubu expect his votes from if Atiku takes NE and NW?
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by AgentGoat: 2:08pm On Aug 02, 2022
you no go rest for all these permutations. Because election still far
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by Walealoba(m): 2:12pm On Aug 02, 2022
ayodejisalau:
Boko haram and ISWAP members !

Sir please check my signature
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by lereinter(m): 2:13pm On Aug 02, 2022
Atiku will get his votes from all Nigeria states
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by adioolayi(m): 2:14pm On Aug 02, 2022
The OP analysis is spot on...

Where he minces saying the truth is by tailoring his submissions towards Peter Obi's emergence..

For me...

I think Peter Obi's dominance will do PDP more harm...He will conveniently win SS, SE who are before now, the swing States for PDP.

Tinubu will do well in SW....and Kwara.

Atiku will do well in few NE States..

The battle at NW and NC will largely favour APC...simply because they control most of the states... President Buhari and APC Governors factor. PDP will get some votes here too and that's why PDP needs Governor Wike to decimate LP in SS and SE small.

In all...the permutations still favours APC slightly

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by Honjoshy4u: 2:14pm On Aug 02, 2022
kayjay69:
Adeleke is a Muslim.

Lolzzzzz... Adeleke is a christian Oga.
He was in the church for thanks giving after winning.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by ATLIEN2027: 2:17pm On Aug 02, 2022
Salewa97:
This one no concern me.

But I am sure Asiwaju Bola Tinubu will be the next president of Nigeria.

Smart intelligent man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by adioolayi(m): 2:17pm On Aug 02, 2022
Abujason:
Apart from SW where does Tinubu expect his votes from if Atiku takes NE and NW?

It's not a sincere analysis...He didn't put the power of incumbent factor in his calculations...

APC Governors will not be sleeping..no matter how bad...this is where APC has some sort of upper advantage, especially at the NW.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by ATLIEN2027: 2:18pm On Aug 02, 2022
All these points to victory for Bola Hamed Tinubu. If you are smart enough, you will understand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by akezn: 2:19pm On Aug 02, 2022
Hope the SS here is not South South.

Thesaint141:
SS NC

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by Sunday2021: 2:20pm On Aug 02, 2022
North Central and south south

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Anambra State LP Spokesman Canvases For Tinubu In Gaffe (Video) / Full Resolutions Of The National Economic Council Meeting Of 20/07/2023 / Bomb Explosion At An Islamic School In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.