Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 (18214 Views)

President Buhari Casts His Votes For Governorship And State House Of Assembly / 2023: Why Kwankwaso Cannot Work For Tinubu - Penguin2 / Chinechere Okoronkwo, Victim Of The NDA Attack Was Expecting His First Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by derecho(m): 7:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
You mean Christians will foolishly vote for Atiku ..because? E be like say na back of television you dey watch o
Adexxi:
And that's why Atiku go win massively in Adamawa. All those Obituary guys no sabi anything
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by aribisala0(m): 7:38pm On Aug 02, 2022
Penguin2:

Southeast voted Only Tofa?

Who won in Anambra in 1993?

With what margin did Tofa win Abiola in Enugu in 1993?

Why do you keep reeling out lies and relying upon them to perpetuate senseless propaganda?

I’ve told you before, and I will tell you again, this is not 1960s when you controlled the media sold lies. Non of your lies ever be allowed to take hold again, ever.
Well did I say SE voted only Tofa

Your overriding strategy is to twist statements, lie and then open a new front of irrelevant arguments
Show us a quote to back up that claim where I said that.
Tofa won in the SE .

1 Like

Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by Adexxi(m): 7:39pm On Aug 02, 2022
So na Obituary dem go vote for . Igbo no feel govern this country it's an abomination
derecho:
You mean Christians will foolishly vote for Atiku ..because? E be like say na back of television you dey watch o
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by aribisala0(m): 7:42pm On Aug 02, 2022
Penguin2:

Southeast voted Only Tofa?

Who won in Anambra in 1993?

With what margin did Tofa win Abiola in Enugu in 1993?

Why do you keep reeling out lies and relying upon them to perpetuate senseless propaganda?

I’ve told you before, and I will tell you again, this is not 1960s when you controlled the media sold lies. Non of your lies ever be allowed to take hold again, ever.

In 2015, the Southeast were committed to a Southsouth presidency for sitting president of Southsouth extraction but your Southwest went into an unholy marriage to booth that man out of power. I believe it’s right when you do it and wrong when others do the same.
Do not put words in my mouth
Do not lie against me
The SE voted Tofa over Abiola
That is what I said
Tofa won the South East
Are you disputing this map yes or No?

The SE were free to vote who they liked in 2015 that is their business
The SW voted him in 2011 and rejected him in 2015 , We do not owe him or anyone .What is the problem
To us he failed and deserved to lose. You have made choices in the past
DID WE EVER CALL YOU OUT for how you voted in the past?

My challenge to you is to show one instance when the Yoruba challenged or called out any region for not voting their candidate. Where Yoruba ever called anyone "BETRAYER"

Did we harass you for not voting Abiola?
No .
But this time you have said you do not support a southern president unless it is Eboe so you have to accept the consequences of that.

Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by derecho(m): 7:47pm On Aug 02, 2022
Kikikiki.. The guy na real Obituary of Atiku and Tinubu o
Adexxi:
So na Obituary dem go vote for . Igbo no feel govern this country it's an abomination
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by Alba3: 7:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

By 2023 you will see the fall of APC.... Just relax
Who's talking about APC? I only responded to your comment that 'SW's Christians wouldn't vote for Tinubu'; letting you know that religion isn't a factor in the SW, it won't be the determiner whether they vote for him or not.
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by Penguin2: 8:00pm On Aug 02, 2022
aribisala0:

Do not put words in my mouth
Do not lie against me
The SE voted Tofa over Abiola
That is what I said
Tofa won the South East
Are you disputing this map yes or No?

The SE were free to vote who they liked in 2015 that is their business
The SW voted him in 2011 and rejected him in 2015 , We do not owe him or anyone .What is the problem
To us he failed and deserved to lose. You have made choices in the past
DID WE EVER CALL YOU OUT for how you voted in the past?

The times that Southeast made their choice, what was the result?

The time Southwest made their choice, what was the result?

Southeast voted for Obasanjo in 1999 and again in 2003, how was his government? Even though not the best ever but it definitely was not as bad as what we have today.

Southeast voted for Jonathan in 2011 and what was the result? Our economy was growing above 4%. Jonathan wanted to remove Subsidy so as to free up funds for infrastructure and other projects but Tinubu recruited his boys to protest at Ojota until that noble policy was rescinded. Have you ever criticized Tinubu for that?

Then in 2015, the Southwest, to spite the Southsouth and Southeast who they accused of enjoying Jonathan government, teamed up with the north to dislodge a southerner from power.

7 years down the line and the entire country is in flames because of that stupid decision and you have the intrepidity to talk about choices when you should be hiding your head in shame for that ignominy of a choice.

Now you want to equate Southeast unwholesome support for Wike, a mere presidential aspirant with Southwest’s action of helping dislodge a sitting southern president from Southsouth?
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by Honjoshy4u: 8:02pm On Aug 02, 2022
Alba3:

Who's talking about APC? I only responded to your comment that 'SW's Christians wouldn't vote for Tinubu'; letting you know that religion isn't a factor in the SW, it won't be the determiner whether they vote for him or not.

Even in US, Donald Trump used the religious card. The west won't be different Oga. There are sentiment used in democracy..... religion, region and ethnicity.
I will reverse this statement or call me out the day great christian leaders in the West support the ticket. Not even Osinbajo will. Even Buhari knows it, that was why he refused Tinubu as running mate and opt for Osinbajo.
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by aribisala0(m): 8:08pm On Aug 02, 2022
Penguin2:

The times that Southeast made their choice, what was the result?

The time Southwest made their choice, what was the result?

Southeast voted for Obasanjo in 1999 and again in 2003, how was his government? Even though not the best ever but it definitely was not as bad as what we have today.

Southeast voted for Jonathan in 2011 and what was the result? Our economy was growing above 4%. Jonathan wanted to remove Subsidy so as to free up funds for infrastructure and other projects but Tinubu recruited his boys to protest at Ojota until that noble policy was rescinded. Have you ever criticized Tinubu for that?

Then in 2015, the Southwest, to spite the Southsouth and Southeast who they accused of enjoying Jonathan government, teamed up with the north to dislodge a southerner from power.

7 years down the line and the entire country is in flames because of that stupid decision and you have the intrepidity to talk about choices when you should be hiding your head in shame for that ignominy of a choice.

Now you want to equate Southeast unwholesome support for Wike, a mere presidential aspirant with Southwest’s action of helping dislodge a sitting southern president from Southsouth?
No you won't get away with that

Your tactic of twisting words and lying and moving on won't work

Did I say SE voted only Tofa? You need to take that back or substantiate.
You lie consistently and also that time accused me of lying
Well I do not take lying as natural. If I make a mistake I admit it but you just want to move on to the next lie. No

NO!! You are the same person that suggested Wike won the states in the SE except Ebonyi. You still do not show the decency to admit you were wrong
Next you accused me of lying on the Tofa/Abiola issue. Well tell us how I lied
It is important to me to be truthful whereas you lie very naturally.

So show us what lie I told on the Tofa issue

When Jonathan lost the economy was NOT GROWING . It was CRASHING and he was borrowing to pay salaries
He failed to diversify from oil and when oil prices crashed he was exposed.
Trying to tell us Jonathan was doing well especially with the economy is brazen dishonesty

I wonder whether there is a brain in your head. Why should I criticize Tinubu for oil subsidy protest/
Jonathan woke Nigerians up in New Year 2012 with an increase in oil price. He never and i repeat NEVER articulated that as SUBSIDY REMOVAL and never dialogued with Nigerians about it.
The reality is that there was no policy and no communication with Nigerians .Just unilateral action and the response was predictable . It was the same with OBJ IBB Abacha etc

Now what actually happened? It was Okonjo -Iweala 's first budget and she did not do her homework Overnight subsidy more than doubled in less than 6 months .WHY? FRAUD !! That was the background
We found out about the scam, remember Otedola and Farouk? We have long memories and our brains are working
Any president who wants to remove subsidy has to carry Nigerians along .Not just wake up and do it
But I will repeat Jonathan did not articulate any plan to END SUBSIDY just to increase prices so his subsidy removal was "partial" and occasioned by the sudden and unexplained doubling of the subsidy bill which was a scam
Anyhow even if he was doing excellently well Yoruba owed him NOTHING on the basis of being from the South.
There is no historical basis for that. Ijaws never voted Awolowo or Abiola so Yoruba votes for Jonathan in 2011 were a privilege not an entitlement or right
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by uthlaw: 9:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
Adexxi:
Shut up na Oshodi u dey, Kaduna ko matuna ni grin
dis one na werey ooo...I never enter dat over hyped state for my life!
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by Ferrous(m): 9:25pm On Aug 02, 2022
Khaysee:
South west dont vote party but individual unlike other regions
Adeleke won not Pdp

They can vote as they wish they don't do vote of one direction in west but one person will lead

And you think, if Adeleke had contested on the platform of Accord Party, he would have won?
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by Penguin2: 9:49pm On Aug 02, 2022
aribisala0:
No you won't get away with that

Your tactic of twisting words and lying and moving on won't work

Did I say SE voted only Tofa? You need to take that back or substantiate.
You lie consistently and also that time accused me of lying
Well I do not take lying as natural. If I make a mistake I admit it but you just want to move on to the next lie. No

NO!! You are the same person that suggested Wike won the states in the SE except Ebonyi. You still do not show the decency to admit you were wrong
Next you accused me of lying on the Tofa/Abiola issue. Well tell us how I lied
It is important to me to be truthful whereas you lie very naturally.

So show us what lie I told on the Tofa issue

When Jonathan lost the economy was NOT GROWING . It was CRASHING and he was borrowing to pay salaries
He failed to diversify from oil and when oil prices crashed he was exposed.
Trying to tell us Jonathan was doing well especially with the economy is brazen dishonesty

I wonder whether there is a brain in your head. Why should I criticize Tinubu for oil subsidy protest/
Jonathan woke Nigerians up in New Year 2012 with an increase in oil price. He never and i repeat NEVER articulated that as SUBSIDY REMOVAL and never dialogued with Nigerians about it.
The reality is that there was no policy and no communication with Nigerians .Just unilateral action and the response was predictable . It was the same with OBJ IBB Abacha etc

Now what actually happened? It was Okonjo -Iweala 's first budget and she did not do her homework Overnight subsidy more than doubled in less than 6 months .WHY? FRAUD !! That was the background
We found out about the scam, remember Otedola and Farouk? We have long memories and our brains are working
Any president who wants to remove subsidy has to carry Nigerians along .Not just wake up and do it
But I will repeat Jonathan did not articulate any plan to END SUBSIDY just to increase prices so his subsidy removal was "partial" and occasioned by the sudden and unexplained doubling of the subsidy bill which was a scam
Anyhow even if he was doing excellently well Yoruba owed him NOTHING on the basis of being from the South.
There is no historical basis for that. Ijaws never voted Awolowo or Abiola so Yoruba votes for Jonathan in 2011 were a privilege not an entitlement or right

Do you remember where this argument started?

You claimed Wike’s SS will join hands with SW to punish SE for not supporting Wike at all at the PDP presidential primaries.

When I provided evidence that Abia and Enugu delegates voted Wike and asked you if it was also right for SE and SS to team up and punish SW for their 2015 treachery, then you took the argument to how we didn’t vote Abiola and the SW never held it against us.

Then you went ahead to state that we have made our choices in the past without Southwest harassing us and therefore we have no locus to harass you people for choosing not to vote Jonathan in 2015.

Which takes the argument to where we started…

If you have concluded that Southwest never held grudges against Southeast for their voting pattern in the past, why then were you suggesting that SW will join hands with SS to punish SE for not giving Wike all their votes at the primaries?

If that is not grudges, what is it?

All these back and forth you are going is just to cover up the hollows in your watery argument.
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by aribisala0(m): 10:00pm On Aug 02, 2022
Penguin2:

Do you remember where this argument started?

You claimed Wike’s SS will join hands with SW to punish SE for not supporting Wike at all at the PDP presidential primaries.

This is a lie
I never said that/
That is you illiterate or jaundiced interpretation but I never said that
Wike specifically has no reason to support Obi. He is in PDP
Obi's success will come from his party strength
If you see not supporting Obi as PUNISHING SE that is a reflection of your tribal mindset. I am Yoruba and do not support Tinubu
Am I punishing SW?
It is clear that many of you tie Obi to Eboe destiny which makes it difficult for any of us to have a stake in that project because you see it as an Eboe project
SW cannot vote for Eboes because we do not see that as being in our interest. Like all major groups the SW vote in a tribal way when they have a dog in the fight and are likely to vote Tinubu. I do no necessarily agree but that is reality it has nothing to do with grudges and that is why we have never called anyone out.
If we carried a grudge why did we vote Jonathan in 2011? Ijaw did not vote Abiola just like Eboes
The real issue is not to pretend about it we have always been tribal. With regard to grudges we all know who is carrying a 52 year old grudge you should know that your neighbours are not stupid but your ego always clouds your judgment into thinking you are smarter than everyone else. Before you even think it we have seen you.
We find your antics amusing
Realistically SW do not need presidency and none of our preferred candidates has won.Abiola was annulled and Obasanjo was imposed so for me it really does not matter. We do well without presidency. All the talk about Lagos cornering this and that did it happen under a Yoruba president?
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by Alba3: 10:10pm On Aug 02, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

Even in US, Donald Trump used the religious card. The west won't be different Oga. There are sentiment used in democracy..... religion, region and ethnicity.
I will reverse this statement or call me out the day great christian leaders in the West support the ticket. Not even Osinbajo will. Even Buhari knows it, that was why he refused Tinubu as running mate and opt for Osinbajo.
It's not every tribe that add politics with emotions. Osinbajo lost primary and that's democracy; there's nothing anyone can do about that.

You are comparing Yorubas that see religion as individual's spirituality with American Trump? Very funny. Politics of spirituality is religion and Yorubas don't believe in divisiveness of religion but in individual spirituality. I know this is difficult for you to understand just as it's difficult for you to understand what we mean by democracy as you keep mentioning Osinbajo.

You don't like Tinubu, fine! Don't drag your own opinion or belief down the throat of every other person. Vote your candidate and rest or wait for results. It's so rude and childish for you to be so sure that Yoruba Christians won't vote for Tinubu. From your post, I could see you don't even understand a bit of Yorubas and reasons they made their choices. They are not emotional tribe that can easily be predicted.
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by Abujason: 10:19pm On Aug 02, 2022
Penguin2:

Did you say no Southeast state voted Wike?

Why do you always respond to tribal nonentities? Use your time wisely.

Tinubu can only win 3 or 4 states in SW and nowhere else. Runoff is Obi Vs Atiku. And Obi wins based on sensible adults and youths who want to see a progressive Nigeria not shady characters with history of drugs dealing and thievery.
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by Penguin2: 10:25pm On Aug 02, 2022
aribisala0:

This is a lie
I never said that/
That is you illiterate or jaundiced interpretation but I never said that
Wike specifically has no reason to support Obi. He is in PDP
Obi's success will come from his party strength
If you see not supporting Obi as PUNISHING SE that is a reflection of your tribal mindset. I am Yoruba and do not support Tinubu
Am I punishing SW?
It is clear that many of you tie Obi to Eboe destiny which makes it difficult for any of us to have a stake in that project because you see it as an Eboe project
SW cannot vote for Eboes because we do not see that as being in our interest. Like all major groups the SW vote in a tribal way when they have a dog in the fight and are likely to vote Tinubu. I do no necessarily agree but that is reality it has nothing to do with grudges and that is why we have never called anyone out.
If we carried a grudge why did we vote Jonathan in 2011? Ijaw did not vote Abiola just like Eboes
The real issue is not to pretend about it we have always been tribal. With regard to grudges we all know who is carrying a 52 year old grudge you should know that your neighbours are not stupid but your ego always clouds your judgment into thinking you are smarter than everyone else. Before you even think it we have seen you.
We find your antics amusing
Realistically SW do not need presidency and none of our preferred candidates has won.Abiola was annulled and Obasanjo was imposed so for me it really does not matter. We do well without presidency. All the talk about Lagos cornering this and that did it happen under a Yoruba president?

Sorry, who are “Eboes”?
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by Penguin2: 10:26pm On Aug 02, 2022
Abujason:

Tinubu can only win 3 or 4 states in SW and nowhere else. Runoff is Obi Vs Atiku. And Obi wins based on sensible adults and youths who want to see a progressive Nigeria not shady characters with history of drugs dealing and thievery.

Thank you my dear.
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by aribisala0(m): 10:30pm On Aug 02, 2022
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by haffaze777(m): 10:38pm On Aug 02, 2022
Mkpurumiri thread
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by aribisala0(m): 11:15pm On Aug 02, 2022
Penguin2:

I’m a liar for saying I stand for Igbo presidency and being consistent on it since I declared that stance.

Or for saying that if an Igbo man fails to get it, I will support a northerner instead which places Atiku as my second choice.

Where is the lie?
You better start gettting ready for Atiku . We all know Obi won't get it . I think you will discover a significant number hold a similar but corollary opinion i.e
. anyone but Ibo and in such an ecosystem I doubt that this stated stance of yours will achieve anything for Obi quite the opposite instead.
What lie ? many petty lies for argumentation e.g.
aribisala0:

Well did I say SE voted only Tofa

Your overriding strategy is to twist statements, lie and then open a new front of irrelevant arguments
Show us a quote to back up that claim where I said that.
Tofa won in the SE .
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by sangresan(m): 11:21pm On Aug 02, 2022
Abujason:

No Ibo man has ever done better than a Yoruba man as presidential candidates in history. Ibos simply don't have the numbers. Stop fooling yourselves with OBIdiocy.
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by Honjoshy4u: 11:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
Alba3:
It's not every tribe that add politics with emotions. Osinbajo lost primary and that's democracy; there's nothing anyone can do about that.

You are comparing Yorubas that see religion as individual's spirituality with American Trump? Very funny. Politics of spirituality is religion and Yorubas don't believe in divisiveness of religion but in individual spirituality. I know this is difficult for you to understand just as it's difficult for you to understand what we mean by democracy as you keep mentioning Osinbajo.

You don't like Tinubu, fine! Don't drag your own opinion or belief down the throat of every other person. Vote your candidate and rest or wait for results. It's so rude and childish for you to be so sure that Yoruba Christians won't vote for Tinubu. From your post, I could see you don't even understand a bit of Yorubas and reasons they made their choices. They are not emotional tribe that can easily be predicted.

Oga, with all your Gramma, lots of yoruba christian leaders will work against the devilish insensitive muslim-muslim ticket. Talking about religion, was it not same MURIC that told all muslim delicate not to vote a yoruba christian? That it is the turn of yoruba muslim Is that not divisive statement
I repeat, no high ranking man of God with millions of worshippers will support the evil muslim-muslim ticket.
When Muric was giving instructions to muslims where were you?

Lots of factors will determine 2023 election including muslim-muslim ticket.
Keep supporting an old greedy man that plan to feed 50 million of your type with agbado and cassava.
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by Abujason: 1:14am On Aug 03, 2022
sangresan:

No Ibo man has ever done better than a Yoruba man as presidential candidates in history. Ibos simply don't have the numbers. Stop fooling yourselves with OBIdiocy.

I usually don’t engage with nonentities but anyhow, I will just say this to you. How did Obasanjo win when your people threw him under the bus in 1999 and 2003? Igbos voted overwhelmingly for Obasanjo over Ojukwu during that election. Guess what? Obasanjo by his own account made it clear that SW did not vote for him in those years. So while you gloat about your electoral prowess, it has not made positive impact on Nigeria. Take the useless terrorist currently in Aso Rock who Tinubu and SW can clearly take credit for bringing to power. How has your life been since the last almost 8 years he has been in power? Simply put, SW always get it wrong whenever they are supposed to pick between good and bad. I hope you guys get it right this time.

So congrats for all of that.

ObiDatti2023 is the goal.

Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by VERDA: 4:55am On Aug 03, 2022
TylerDurden:
Middle belt and Niger Delta

Osuland is for Peter obi

SW is for Tinubu

Atiku wins this election hands down.

This is 1979 elections all over again

See pic below for more insight

Which Niger Delta abeg??...all this Una nonsense bear palour analysis, someone will be in one region forecasting how people in their own region will vote, e go shock Una.
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by Alba3: 7:28am On Aug 03, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

Oga, with all your Gramma, lots of yoruba christian leaders will work against the devilish insensitive muslim-muslim ticket. Talking about religion, was it not same MURIC that told all muslim delicate not to vote a yoruba christian? That it is the turn of yoruba muslim Is that not divisive statement
I repeat, no high ranking man of God with millions of worshippers will support the evil muslim-muslim ticket.
When Muric was giving instructions to muslims where were you?

Lots of factors will determine 2023 election including muslim-muslim ticket.
Keep supporting an old greedy man that plan to feed 50 million of your type with agbado and cassava.
It's funny when an Ipob member is speaking for we Yoruba Christians. Because of tribal bigotry you want us to vote for greedy clannish Obi but we shouldn't vote Tinubu. Why are you guys like this? This noisy format never brought any political gain. Why don't you promote your candidate and leave other candidates? Allow Nigerians to decide. I know a lot of Yorubas that would have abstained from voting for Tinubu but for your noisy campaign of clumsy against him and for Obi, they are ready to vote Tinubu so that you can do your worsts.

It's democracy, winners through majority votes not through highest noise and wailing.
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by TheirFADA: 8:21am On Aug 03, 2022
you mentioned that kwara people will vote for tinubu. well, maybe kwara Muslims though
but as far as Christians are concerned i can boldly tell you 100% that we're all Obidient
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by TheirFADA: 8:25am On Aug 03, 2022
Alba3:
It's funny when an Ipob member is speaking for we Yoruba Christians. Because of tribal bigotry you want us to vote for greedy clannish Obi but we shouldn't vote Tinubu. Why are you guys like this? This noisy format never brought any political gain. Why don't you promote your candidate and leave other candidates? Allow Nigerians to decide. I know a lot of Yorubas that would have abstained from voting for Tinubu but for your noisy campaign of clumsy against him and for Obi, they are ready to vote Tinubu so that you can do your worsts.

It's democracy, winners through majority votes not through highest noise and wailing.
Let him speak for us, he's saying our mind. I'm a Yoruba, and a Christian, but the moment Tinubu chose to go with the Muslim Muslim ticket, I'll never vote for him. God 4bid

The CAN of kwara is also against him
We're all Obidient
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by Honjoshy4u: 10:40am On Aug 03, 2022
[quote author=Alba3 post=115333104] It's funny when an Ipob member is speaking for we Yoruba Christians. Because of tribal bigotry you want us to vote for greedy clannish Obi but we shouldn't vote Tinubu. Why are you guys like this? This noisy format never brought any political gain. Why don't you promote your candidate and leave other candidates? Allow Nigerians to decide. I know a lot of Yorubas that would have abstained from voting for Tinubu but for your noisy campaign of clumsy against him and for Obi, they are ready to vote Tinubu so that you can do your worsts.

It's democracy, winners through majority votes not through highest noise and wailing.[/quote

You're speaking like a political illiterate. Who told you I'm IPOB I'm a Deltan and a better Nigerian like you.... My candidate is Atiku/Okowa. The North will never abandon their son Atiku whose geo zone have not produced president for a minority Kanuri VP/ the old greedy bullion van thief.
Muslim-muslim devilish ticket is a NO NO and sane Nigerians have rejected it.

Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by webhead: 1:31pm On Aug 03, 2022
Akerele44:

See small yansh dey shake oo

As South East is a no go area for APC same way South West is a no go area for other tribe except APC and Tinubu
even though I hate you being tribalistic, this Pics is funny grin grin
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by Penguin2: 11:02am On Aug 14, 2022
TheirFADA:
you mentioned that kwara people will vote for tinubu. well, maybe kwara Muslims though
but as far as Christians are concerned i can boldly tell you 100% that we're all Obidient

Lol!

Are you serious about this?

Like, is this the general sentiment amongst Kwara Christians?
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by TheirFADA: 4:24pm On Aug 14, 2022
Penguin2:

Lol!

I'm 100% sure of what I'm saying, my mom is one of the executives of kwara CAN, and she always brief my dad off their meetings when she comes back

Apart from the CAN, ask any Christian you see in kwara state who they'll vote for in 2023 elections, they'll surely tell u it's Peter Obi
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by TheirFADA: 4:26pm On Aug 14, 2022
Penguin2:

Lol!

I'm 100% sure of what I'm saying, my mom is one of the executives of kwara CAN, and she always brief my dad off their meetings when she comes back

Apart from the CAN, ask any Christian you see in kwara state who they'll vote for in 2023 elections, they'll surely tell u it's Peter Obi

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party / APC NWC FINAL Decisions On Screening Of Kogi Governorship Aspirants / Coronavirus: FG To Restrict Foreign Airlines To Lagos, Abuja Airports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.