Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,654 members, 7,813,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 (18218 Views)

President Buhari Casts His Votes For Governorship And State House Of Assembly / 2023: Why Kwankwaso Cannot Work For Tinubu - Penguin2 / Chinechere Okoronkwo, Victim Of The NDA Attack Was Expecting His First Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by aribisala0(m): 6:20pm On Aug 02, 2022
Penguin2:

Come on! Let’s do with facts…

I asked you a question, aside Ebonyi whose delegates voted Anyim Pius, which other Southeast State did not vote Wike?

Come back to me when you have names or forever remain silent.
Which SE state voted Wike
Wike got most of his support from the SW He won EVERY STATE in the SW
This will not be pushed away by bluffing
We will dismantle all your lies
You yourself were very clear
Eboe or Fulani so what are you saying?
Atiku won Imo And Anambra
Anambra did not support Wike and should not expect Rivers to support Obi
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by Adexxi(m): 6:20pm On Aug 02, 2022
Shut up na Oshodi u dey, Kaduna ko matuna ni grin
uthlaw:
u self de north...I de Kaduna like dis,I leave last week!
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 02, 2022
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by Adexxi(m): 6:23pm On Aug 02, 2022
Another analysis from ipob terrorist grin. Na next february una initial gragra go end Who told you kanuris dominate Yobe They only occupy like 3 lgs
garfield1:

Most Christians are against atiku and tinubu,they prefer obi.Christians in north central and north east have suffered heavily in the hands of fulanis.they will vote the neatest christian.atiku will win taraba and Adamawa but not much...
Bauchi is where buhari gets his third highest votes.they have never voted for pdp at presidential level.they will rather vote kwankwaso. In 2019,pdp did well here...kanuris dominate yobe also and are many in bauchi and jigawa.it is a bomb because it secures bloc votes from two states.
There is nothing like north east agenda.there are two many tribes in north east for them to have an agenda.they always vote for buhari or his party or the next fanatic.they dont like atiku or pdp
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by Penguin2: 6:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
Ylink4sure:
Thank you very much for this exhaustive analysis. I have been saying that Obi has completely obliterated the chances of Atiku winning the election. I have repeatedly written on nairaland that all of Obi's vote are traditionally meant for PDP.

I will like you to also exhaustively analyse Obi's chances you will realise that Obi is the reason Tinubu will win the election! The votes that would have defeated him would be shared by Atiku and Obi. Their votes combined will be more than that of Tinubu but each will be less than that of Tnubu.You perhaps will then realize the political wisdom of Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim ticket.

Lol!

You must be funny.

A little question for you, if Tinubu is so popular, why does he not allow free and fair elections in Lagos? Why does he rent thugs to disrupt opposition strongholds?

That’s the mark of unpopularity.

In all the years of Buhari’s political sojourn, did you ever see his supporters chasing away opposition voters? No.

You know why? Because Buhari was so popular that people knew those voting against him would be too insignificant to matter.

Now tell me, can confidently hit your chest and say you are certain that Tinubu will win 80% of Southwest votes?
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by Adexxi(m): 6:26pm On Aug 02, 2022
And that's why Atiku go win massively in Adamawa. All those Obituary guys no sabi anything
derecho:
Kashimawo...ma gbagbe pe igba otun la wa.
Adamawa is predominantly Christian and the leading anti-Tinubu APC elements are from Adamawa.
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by Penguin2: 6:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
aribisala0:
No SE state voted Wike
Wike got most of his support from the SW

Did you say no Southeast state voted Wike?

Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by Honjoshy4u: 6:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
SamOchuko:

Osun was a rejection of Oyetola who believes he is the boss and had total control of the entire state forgetting he became governor through the backing of some leaders of the party and other influential people in the state, he was high handed. How was it the rejection of Tinubu? Was Tinubu a candidate in the election? Was he in the ballot papers? Was Tinubu the only APC leader that came to campaign for Oyetola?

He was there to pacify them with how muslim-muslim ticket crew, if they really loved Tinubu, they would have voted for APC knowing how important it was.
So with this your analysis, I can say Tinubu will woefully loose the election because of the maladaministration of Buhari.
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by Adexxi(m): 6:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
Actually in osun we voted against Apc generally . Apc failure can't be overlook . Only saving grace for Tinubu Apc in SW in 2023 is if they could turn this country to good for the short time , which I doubt it possible it will rather become bad. This will gather votes for Atiku in SW . Oto oro niyen
SamOchuko:

Osun was a rejection of Oyetola who believes he is the boss and had total control of the entire state forgetting he became governor through the backing of some leaders of the party and other influential people in the state, he was high handed. How was it the rejection of Tinubu? Was Tinubu a candidate in the election? Was he in the ballot papers? Was Tinubu the only APC leader that came to campaign for Oyetola?
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by sammytovic(m): 6:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
Honjoshy4u:
Where were you when him and PDP won Tinubu's state (Osun)? In 2019, he won Sanwolu and Osinbajo ward.
Fashola loose his lg.
He got about 45% in the West.
South South is for PDP.
North central that Buhari government has destroyed and the insensitive muslim-muslim ticket will deal with Tinubu and reward PDP.
Bro, just leave them, they will all be shocked when they see bloc votes coming for PDP in south south.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by Honjoshy4u: 6:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
Alba3:
So you reason for us in the SW? Your eyes will soon clear.

By 2023 you will see the fall of APC.... Just relax
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by aribisala0(m): 6:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
Penguin2:

Did you say no Southeast state voted Wike?
Guy you want to major in minors. You can split hairs all day long .

Bottomline is that Wike did not win the SE so there is no entitlement to expect SS to support Obi

We are agreed with you if it cannot be SE let Atiku keep it you are now wise
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by Penguin2: 6:38pm On Aug 02, 2022
aribisala0:
Guy you want to major in minors. You can split hairs all day long .

Bottomline is that Wike did not win the SE so there is no entitlement to expect SS to support Obi

We are agreed with you if it cannot be SE let Atiku keep it you are now wise

But did you say no SE state voted Wike?
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by Aiel123: 6:39pm On Aug 02, 2022
aribisala0:
Which SE state voted Wike
Wike got most of his support from the SW He won EVERY STATE in the SW
Small small lie na
Saraki won Osun in PDP'S presidential primary
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by Honjoshy4u: 6:42pm On Aug 02, 2022
Penguin2:

Do you still remember how many gladiators that defected to APC in the run on to Anambra Gubernatorial Elections? Even the sitting Deputy Governor of the state defected. But what was the result? APC came third.

That’s a clear pointer of how useless your ‘gladiators’ are in Southeast politics.

And hey, the Southeast and Southsouth are together in this. Okowa is alone.

Okowa is alone? Lol...
Udom
Diri
Obaseki, are all ATIKULATED
After meeting with Wike, the others will align.
Remove the SS from your day dreaming permutation. Even Umahi, Soludo, Uzodima all are against Obi's presidency.
In Osun LP with Obi's present scored 2000+ the winner won with over 400k.
In Ekiti, just 57 pieces. Na so una wan take gather 20million votes?
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by Ylink4sure: 6:43pm On Aug 02, 2022
It's good to see another fellow who sees a vote for Obi as invariably a vote for Tinubu

Ratorichie:
Oga well done for your binary- one-dimensional analysis.
You forgot to add that they are a considerable numbers of PDP Card carrying member, nay South South(Which i belong to) who believe that a vote for OBI is a waste vote, invarably a vote for Tinubu.
Atiku has more political associates in the Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Edo, Delta than Obi could dream.
Read my lips the Akwa-cross will overwhelming vote for Atiku rather than Obi, due to the "nde imi nkita" the Igbos derisively and arrogantly tag them
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by aribisala0(m): 6:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
Aiel123:

Small small lie na
Saraki won Osun in PDP'S presidential primary
Well I will not argue with you on that , your own version of
facts is not 100% accurate either . Wike did not win in the majority of SE states , Your claim that he lost only in Ebonyi is untrue , I will not get into proving and disproving claims which is
your petty way of dodging the issue
.The issue is Wike got more support from the SW than the SE very open and public support and Now you have no moral right to expect any support from the SW or SS because you operated in a way that left no room for compromise or reconciliation
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by Honjoshy4u: 6:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
Shikamaru1:
I Stay in PH and 7 out of 10 persons will vote for labor party in the presidential election..PDP in the state elections..I don't know where the Atiku's vote will come from in rivers state, even wike's GDI Will go against Atiku if his conditions are not met..In Delta Okowa is currently in a battle with Ibori, James manager and other heavy weights in PDP .

Lolzzzzz... Thank God you said 'if' for Wike. Politics is trade by batter no permanent friends. Wike's men will settle in PDP very well. So rest that matter. I'm a core follower of Wike. For Okowa .... Nothing do am.
All issues will be settled. My problem is not Obi but how to stop APC maladministration and the devilish muslim-muslim ticket
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by Aiel123: 6:51pm On Aug 02, 2022
aribisala0:
Well I will not argue with you on that , your own version of
facts is not 100% accurate either . Wike did not win in the majority of SE states , Your claim that he lost only in Ebonyi is untrue , I will not get into proving and disproving claims which is
your petty way of dodging the issue
.The issue is Wike got more support from the SW than the SE very open and public support and Now you have no moral right to expect any support from the SW or SS because you operated in a way that left no room for compromise or reconciliation
Aren't you quoting the wrong person?
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by sammytovic(m): 6:52pm On Aug 02, 2022
NwaAdazzi:
Most PDP states are either obidient or partially obidient.
Pdp had a stronghold in the south east,but not anymore
The battle is between Tinubu and obi..
You're a goner. Obi is coming distance third position
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by aribisala0(m): 6:53pm On Aug 02, 2022
Penguin2:

But did you say no SE state voted Wike?
Actually I amended the post .You like to distract from the main Issue
Did you say Wike lost only in Ebonyi?

Let us not get int childish point scoring
There are 5 states in the SE and Wike did not win the zone.
So SE has no right to expect any favours for Obi
Crucially Wike did not win Anambra or Imo
Obi is from Anambra and no doubt the delegates from there would have voted for him before he chickened out and they shifted to Atiku
So we know that Eboes only believe in southern president if it is Eboe and ACTIVELY would help the North if they are not chosen.
Do you not expect that the SS and SW would repay that in kind?

Did you not think that far?
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by aribisala0(m): 6:55pm On Aug 02, 2022
Aiel123:

Aren't you quoting the wrong person?
I see
I was not talking to you
I amended my post
Do not stupidly insinuate yourself into a conversation you do not know the start of .
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by sammytovic(m): 6:58pm On Aug 02, 2022
Abdu81:

Kwankwaso might work with atiku or tinubu.
yKwankwaso is Atiku boy. Go and find out.
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by Aiel123: 7:00pm On Aug 02, 2022
aribisala0:
I see
I was not talking to you
I amended my post
Do not stupidly insinuate yourself into a conversation you do not know the start of .
Chai you get razor sharp mouth oo
I'll pass
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by NwaAdazzi(m): 7:03pm On Aug 02, 2022
sammytovic:
You're a goner. Obi is coming distance third position

Yes boss
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by Penguin2: 7:07pm On Aug 02, 2022
aribisala0:
Actually I amended the post .You like to distract from the main Issue
Did you say Wike lost only in Ebonyi?

Let us not get int childish point scoring
There are 5 states in the SE and Wike did not win the zone.
So SE has no right to expect any favours for Obi
Crucially Wike did not win Anambra or Imo
Obi is from Anambra and no doubt the delegates from there would have voted for him before he chickened out and they shifted to Atiku
So we know that Eboes only believe in southern president if it is Eboe and ACTIVELY would help the North if they are not chosen.
Do you not expect that the SS and SW would repay that in kind?

Did you not think that far?

Lol!

You amended your lie you meant to say?

Meanwhile, if you argue that Southsouth and Southwest will punish southeast because less than 300 delegates from Southeast did not give “all” their votes to Wike at party primary level…

I believe it is also valid to state that Southsouth and Southeast would join hands to punish the Southwest for their 2015 treachery where they voted in millions against Southsouth son in favour of a northerner in a general election?
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 02, 2022
lovinagbad:
Continue deceiving yourself. "Awa lo kon" will be the song when campaign starts. Watch out

Eeya....eyin ko lokan sha. E pele sugbon Peter Obi lokan...e ni binu ni.
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by Penguin2: 7:14pm On Aug 02, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

Okowa is alone? Lol...
Udom
Diri
Obaseki, are all ATIKULATED
After meeting with Wike, the others will align.
Remove the SS from your day dreaming permutation. Even Umahi, Soludo, Uzodima all are against Obi's presidency.
In Osun LP with Obi's present scored 2000+ the winner won with over 400k.
In Ekiti, just 57 pieces. Na so una wan take gather 20million votes?

Lol!

When would you Learn that stakeholders decide nothing in the politics of Southeast and Southsouth?

In Anambra, almost all known stakeholders were defecting to APC, including a sitting deputy governor, serving senator, Rep Members and Assembly Members, how did the elections end?

APC came distant third.

In Akwa Ibom, despite how the people like Akpabio, they abandoned him when he defected to APC and he has not won any election since then.

Do you still need proof of how stakeholders decide nothing in the politics of our zone?
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by aribisala0(m): 7:18pm On Aug 02, 2022
Penguin2:

Lol!

You amended your lie you meant to say?

Meanwhile, if you argue that Southsouth and Southwest will punish southeast because less than 300 delegates from Southeast did not give “all” their votes to Wike at party primary level…

I believe it is also valid to state that Southsouth and Southeast would join hands to punish the Southwest for their 2015 treachery where they voted in millions against Southsouth son in favour of a northerner in a general election?
It was an error and I admit
Have you admitted your "error" or were you lying when you claimed it was only Ebonyi Wike did not win?

Guy that is not the issue. I know your mind is small and petty but the big issue is that Wike did not WIn the SE and he got a lot more support from the SW

The PDP SW were committed to a southern president agenda but PDP SE were ultimately working for Atiku. He won Anambra and Imo and got more votes from SE than Wike
That line of treachery punishment is one that has short term argumentation value it does not help Obi and that is why I say you folk operate like children
Did the SS or SE vote for Abiola or Awolowo? No so Treachery is a , with respect, stupid word to use.Can you accuse a woman you never married of infidelity? Maybe you are too young but in 1979 and 1983 the SS was split in 3 states Bendel , Rivers and Cross River. The latter 2 did not vote Awolowo, they voted Shagari and in 1993 The SE and Rivers voted Tofa. So SW owes them nothing
In 2011 the SW voted Jonathan and supported him after Yar 'adua died to become president. He disappointed the region with his performance AND he himself dismantled PDP in the region.Who was the biggest PDP member in 2015 ? Compared to what he inherited in 2011?
So talk of treachery is the kind of sentimentality that Eboes are known for.
Clearly the message to Yoruba from people like you is Eboes want revenge for real or imagined slights
Well is that a pragmatic way to play politics we will soon find out
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by Honjoshy4u: 7:25pm On Aug 02, 2022
Penguin2:

Lol!

When would you Learn that stakeholders decide nothing in the politics of Southeast and Southsouth?

In Anambra, almost all known stakeholders were defecting to APC, including a sitting deputy governor, serving senator, Rep Members and Assembly Members, how did the elections end?

APC came distant third.

In Akwa Ibom, despite how the people like Akpabio, they abandoned him when he defected to APC and he has not won any election since then.

Do you still need proof of how stakeholders decide nothing in the politics of our zone?
Stop using Anambra as yardstick Oga. APGA has a strong hold there and the person APC presented is not marketable. In SS and SE, APC is not well rooted and not a party people really fancy over here. that is why even Ameachi have not been able to win how ward since he decamped.
Political gladiators always decide the way votes swing all over the world. If we have a Senator in a ward to deliver PDP and 'you' in same ward to deliver LP, I will bet that it might come out 500- 1 votes.
Look at what happened in Osun and Ekiti.
When reasonable people that matters start backing Obi, we can talk.
Bye for now.
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by sammytovic(m): 7:25pm On Aug 02, 2022
Johnrake69:

People voted for Obi in Lagos not Atiku. Atiku doesn't have any fan base in Lagos.
I laugh in Spanish. Ride on spokesman for fanbases in lagos
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by Penguin2: 7:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
aribisala0:
It was an error and I admit
Have you admitted your "error" or were you lying when you claimed it was only Ebonyi Wike did not win?

Guy that is not the issue. I know your mind is small and petty but the big issue is that Wike did not WIn the SE and he got a lot more support from the SW

The PDP SW were committed to a southern president agenda but PDP SE were ultimately working for Atiku. He won Anambra and Imo and got more votes from SE than Wike
That line of treachery punishment is one that has short term argumentation value it does not help Obi and that is why I say you folk operate like children
Did the SS or SE vote for Abiola or Awolowo? No so Treachery is a , with respect, stupid word to use.Can you accuse a woman you never married of infidelity? Maybe you are too young but in 1979 and 1983 the SS was split in 3 states Bendel , Rivers and Cross River. The latter 2 did not vote Awolowo, they voted Shagari and in 1993 The SE and Rivers voted Tofa. So SW owes them nothing
In 2011 the SW voted Jonathan and supported him after Yar 'adua died to become president. He disappointed the region with his performance AND he himself dismantled PDP in the region.Who was the biggest PDP member in 2015 ? Compared to what he inherited in 2011?
So talk of treachery is the kind of sentimentality that Eboes are known for.
Clearly the message to Yoruba from people like you is Eboes want revenge for real or imagined slights
Well is that a pragmatic way to play politics we will soon find out

Southeast voted Only Tofa?

Who won in Anambra in 1993?

With what margin did Tofa win Abiola in Enugu in 1993?

Why do you keep reeling out lies and relying upon them to perpetuate senseless propaganda?

I’ve told you before, and I will tell you again, this is not 1960s when you controlled the media sold lies. Non of your lies ever be allowed to take hold again, ever.

In 2015, the Southeast were committed to a Southsouth presidency for sitting president of Southsouth extraction but your Southwest went into an unholy marriage to booth that man out of power. I believe it’s right when you do it and wrong when others do the same.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerians Will Need 2-Week Public Holiday To Recover After Buhari – Ndi Kato / Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari / Elders Reject Proposed Nuclear Power Plant In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.