Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 (18204 Views)

President Buhari Casts His Votes For Governorship And State House Of Assembly / 2023: Why Kwankwaso Cannot Work For Tinubu - Penguin2 / Chinechere Okoronkwo, Victim Of The NDA Attack Was Expecting His First Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by Alba3: 4:57pm On Aug 02, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

It will play a very big role. How many christian leaders have openly endorsed the muslim-muslim ticket?? Not even Osinbajo will dare.
Buhari's maladministration also has messed you guys up.
This is 2022.
So you reason for us in the SW? Your eyes will soon clear.
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by SamOchuko: 4:57pm On Aug 02, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

Osun was a rejection of Tinubu the greedy old bullion van criminal. The whole of SW State is now governed by christians. How will they market a satanic muslim-muslim ticket Even Osinbajo can not help the man that plan to feed 50 million of your type with agbado and cassava.

Osun was a rejection of Oyetola who believes he is the boss and had total control of the entire state forgetting he became governor through the backing of some leaders of the party and other influential people in the state, he was high handed. How was it the rejection of Tinubu? Was Tinubu a candidate in the election? Was he in the ballot papers? Was Tinubu the only APC leader that came to campaign for Oyetola?
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by highchief1: 4:59pm On Aug 02, 2022
derecho:
Which NE abeg?
Someone that can't win Adamawa?
I would have said he is living on past glory but a critical look shows he couldn't win any election after 1999

You guys should stop hyping Atiku ...the guy is at best an ATM
I keep telling ppl this thg.the over 12m votes he got in 2019 was from Obi.Atiku is a finished politician.The only chance he has was choice of vp he dashed it when he again picked Okowa that can barely win delta.The election is between Obi and tinubu.Obi is what the masses want but tinubus level of preparedness cannot be underestimated.I also feel tinubu has the elites and elderly on his side.
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by 3ple9iner: 5:03pm On Aug 02, 2022
Tunasco4u:
I don't have time to campaign for anybody, when it's time to vote I will think of who I will for vote and vote.
I don't like online noise, election results comes in surprise ways especially when you hear numbers surpassing numbers,votes swallowing votes
Any candidate that wins Kano,katsina and kaduna plus Lagos wins the election
I have been saying it here just one move in the eve of this election can scatter plots made in 4 years.
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by aribisala0(m): 5:03pm On Aug 02, 2022
I hope you have not forgotten
Penguin2:
As 2015 Elections drew nigh, Tinubu led the Action Congress of Nigeria, ACN, a dominant party in the Southwest, into an alliance with CPC, a predominantly northern party, and other parties into an alliance that birthed the APC.

The APC went into the 2015 elections with Buhari, a northerner, as candidate and subsequently won the election.

But that came at the expense of the then president, Goodluck Jonathan, a southerner.

So, against southern interest, and against every reminder of Buhari’s antecedents of incompetence, majority of Southwest voters helped Buhari to power.

And that was how a southerner lost power through the help of southerners.

Now, as the 2023 elections approach, discussions are on, on who should succeed Buhari and ironically, the region who threw Southern interest to the winds in 2015 seem to be at the forefront, championing southern interest. They have tried to remind all who cared to listen that it won’t be good for southern interest if another Northerner succeeds Buhari.

And you are forced to ask them, “where was your knowledge of southern interest in 2015?”.

Surreptitiously, these folks seem to talk about southern unity and interest when it will favour them. And when it doesn’t, then they work against it and call it “sophistication”.

But in 2023, it’s either the Southwest endorses the Southeast for the presidency which would unite the entire Southern Nigeria behind an Igbo presidency, or power will go back to the north. F***k Southern unity and interest.

This is because any political watcher who wants to be realistic with himself, knows that a southwest Presidential candidate won’t have the votes to guarantee him victory.

Let’s check things out a little, the Southwest is not even a sure straight victory for him not to talk of the north where he might be squaring up against PDP’s northern candidate. So if the north does not vote for a Yoruba candidate then he’s gone because he’s an orphan in the south.

But not so with the PDP candidate. With PDP candidate likely coming from the north, PDP is sure of at least half of northern votes plus the votes of Southsouth and Southeast and the PDP northern candidate will be declared winner.

Another thing you need to consider is that in 2015 when APC won, almost all northern influential political power broker were in APC. From Atiku, to Kwankwaso to Saraki to Tambuwal and many more. While others who were not fully into politics like IBB and co, provided tacit support. But these men are back to the PDP and that means a lot. Except you wanna live in denial.

Now, in 2031, after PDP’s candidate’s likely 8 year rule, the PDP might justifiably want to give its ticket to an Igbo man. Now the Southwest, fearing that Power equation may not favor them if a Yoruba man insisted on the APC ticket, might concede the ticket to a northerner who they would hope would help them win an Igbo PDP candidate in the elections.

Now, let’s assume the northern APC candidate wins the Presidency against the Igbo man in 2031, then the Igbos will wait for another 8 years to exert their own revenge in 2039 by supporting another northerner to take the PDP ticket instead of a Yoruba candidate winning the election.

And that’s how the vicious cycle would continue ad infinitum until maybe Nigeria disintegrates or the South comes to its senses.

But there’s a shorter route out of the whole mess; and that’s by the Southwest throwing their weight behind the Southeast bid for the presidency in 2023. With that, Igbo men would emerge candidates of both APC and PDP and whichever party that wins, it would be victory for the southeast and Southern unity would be cemented and whenever it is the Yorubas’ turn for power, the Igbos will throw their weight behind them.

Penguin is a bird of reason!
Your mantra was Eboe president of it stays in the North
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by Dmano: 5:04pm On Aug 02, 2022
The questions should have been where is Obi going to get his vote from, he doesn't have any structures on his side,if that is the case he should have won when he has someone from the north,he may win election in future but not now, it takes serious preparation to win the presidential election, assuming he were to win how can he effect change without having majority in the house
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by MtDave55: 5:06pm On Aug 02, 2022
[quote author=Penguin2 post=115307030]In his last interview with Arise TV, Atiku sounded like someone who had everything figured out and hence confident of victory.

But I’ve been cracking my head to see where Atiku is really expecting his votes aside his native Northeast and some states in Northwest, where else is Atiku sure of votes.

To buttress this point, I will tell you what happened when I boarded a Uber in Lagos. It happened that the driver is from the Igbo speaking area of Delta State. We got talking and talks got to politics and he revealed that he’s card-carrying member of the PDP. But guess what, this man told me clearly that he’s support Peter Obi for the presidency.

We were still analyzing his reasons when he got a call from a certain ‘Segun’ who he addressed as “my corrupt officer”. After they exchanged banters, my Uber driver now cunningly told his caller that in the forthcoming election their support is for Tinubu since they are all Lagos boys. But surprisingly, Segun interjected and said “it’s Obi o”. In the end they concluded that for governorship, Senator, Rep, etc, they are voting PDP, but they are voting Obi for Presidency.

When he was done with the call, I now asked him which of the Southwest States Segun is from and guess what my driver told me, Segun is from Kogi State. He’s Okun. The part of Kogi that speak Yoruba. I got to find out that they both belong to PDP but they are both not voting Atiku for the presidency. I asked my driver if he relates with people at home in Delta to know their opinion too and he told me categorically that everybody in Delta is Obidient and dismissed Okowa’s influence.

I’m not telling you this for you to believe; I can only tell you the truth, but not force you to believe it.

Now the question is, how many PDP card-carrying members are like my driver and Segun? How many southerners and MiddleBelters are like them?

So far in the electioneering process, it has been become increasingly obvious that Southeast and Southsouth, a traditional PDP region, is gone with Peter Obi of Labour Party. Again, due to Christian sentiment and for want of competent candidate who would be different from the norm, most North Central states of Plateau, Benue, Nasarawa and FCT seem to be leaning towards Obi. Taraba in Northeast is also looking Obidient. Then you add Southern Kaduna, Southern Bauchi, Southern Gombe, etc. let’s not forget that Christian sentiments might also guarantee Peter Obi about 30% of Southwest votes.

Tinubu on the other hand is looking to do well in Southwest irrespective of the negative sentiments that his Muslim-Muslim ticket has generated amongst Christian voters in his native southwest region. Similarly, a state like Kwara, who are more Yoruba than northern, might also swing to Tinubu. Again being the candidate of the party in power, it is expected that president Buhari and the northern APC governors will work to deliver some votes of the core northern states for Tinubu. Again, with his running mate coming from Northeast, Tinubu is expected to take Borno and Yobe in the region.

Kwankwaso is looking strong in Kano. Some people say Jigawa but I don’t know about that and can’t say it.

Then, there is Atiku. As of today, Atiku can only boast of votes from Adamawa, Bauchi, Gombe and Taraba in his native Northeast. Borno and Yobe are most probably gone with Shettima of APC. Then in the northwest, with Kano gone with Kwankwaso, Atiku seems to be looking strong in other states of the Northwest of Kaduna, Katsina, Sokoto, Jigawa, Kebbi and Zamfara. But that’s where it ends. Where else is Atiku sure of votes in Nigeria. We may concede he would garner some votes in Delta because of Okowa but I can place a bet that Atiku will not win Delta. Just like his percentage of votes in the entire southern region will be too insignificant to be significant.

Therefore, I throw this poser to Atiku supporters and those who like to claim that the upcoming election is between Atiku and Tinubu to tell me where Atiku is expecting his votes.

Penguin is a bird of reason!!!

Lalasticlala

The election is between ATIKU and OBI, NIGERIAN are tired of the BAThing happening.
But I tell you, the revolution will shock people, even PO will be surprise, just same way David was surprised when he conquered Goliath
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by Penguin2: 5:09pm On Aug 02, 2022
aribisala0:
I hope you have not forgotten
Your mantra was Igbo president of it stays in the North

And have I changed that mantra?

What has happened is that variables have changed and things we didn’t envisage as of the time of that piece are happening today which are but adding up to to clear the path for the victory of an Igbo man.
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by aribisala0(m): 5:12pm On Aug 02, 2022
Penguin2:

And have I changed that mantra?

What has happened is that variables have changed and things we didn’t envisage as of the time of that piece are happening today which are but adding up to to clear the path for the victory of an Igbo man.
Good just do no try to market it as anything other than an Eboe project.
Eboes betrayed the SS leading to the emergence of Atiku and must deal with the consequences.
Do not expect any Yoruba votes either Those who do not support Tinubu should support Atiku
Why not support Atiku as was your earlier stated preference
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by oyatz(m): 5:22pm On Aug 02, 2022
Penguin2:
In his last interview with Arise TV, Atiku sounded like someone who had everything figured out and hence confident of victory.

But I’ve been cracking my head to see where Atiku is really expecting his votes aside his native Northeast and some states in Northwest, where else is Atiku sure of votes.

To buttress this point, I will tell you what happened when I boarded a Uber in Lagos. It happened that the driver is from the Igbo speaking area of Delta State. We got talking and talks got to politics and he revealed that he’s card-carrying member of the PDP. But guess what, this man told me clearly that he’s support Peter Obi for the presidency.

We were still analyzing his reasons when he got a call from a certain ‘Segun’ who he addressed as “my corrupt officer”. After they exchanged banters, my Uber driver now cunningly told his caller that in the forthcoming election their support is for Tinubu since they are all Lagos boys. But surprisingly, Segun interjected and said “it’s Obi o”. In the end they concluded that for governorship, Senator, Rep, etc, they are voting PDP, but they are voting Obi for Presidency.

When he was done with the call, I now asked him which of the Southwest States Segun is from and guess what my driver told me, Segun is from Kogi State. He’s Okun. The part of Kogi that speak Yoruba. I got to find out that they both belong to PDP but they are both not voting Atiku for the presidency. I asked my driver if he relates with people at home in Delta to know their opinion too and he told me categorically that everybody in Delta is Obidient and dismissed Okowa’s influence.

I’m not telling you this for you to believe; I can only tell you the truth, but not force you to believe it.

Now the question is, how many PDP card-carrying members are like my driver and Segun? How many southerners and MiddleBelters are like them?

So far in the electioneering process, it has been become increasingly obvious that Southeast and Southsouth, a traditional PDP region, is gone with Peter Obi of Labour Party. Again, due to Christian sentiment and for want of competent candidate who would be different from the norm, most North Central states of Plateau, Benue, Nasarawa and FCT seem to be leaning towards Obi. Taraba in Northeast is also looking Obidient. Then you add Southern Kaduna, Southern Bauchi, Southern Gombe, etc. let’s not forget that Christian sentiments might also guarantee Peter Obi about 30% of Southwest votes.

Tinubu on the other hand is looking to do well in Southwest irrespective of the negative sentiments that his Muslim-Muslim ticket has generated amongst Christian voters in his native southwest region. Similarly, a state like Kwara, who are more Yoruba than northern, might also swing to Tinubu. Again being the candidate of the party in power, it is expected that president Buhari and the northern APC governors will work to deliver some votes of the core northern states for Tinubu. Again, with his running mate coming from Northeast, Tinubu is expected to take Borno and Yobe in the region.

Kwankwaso is looking strong in Kano. Some people say Jigawa but I don’t know about that and can’t say it.

Then, there is Atiku. As of today, Atiku can only boast of votes from Adamawa, Bauchi, Gombe and Taraba in his native Northeast. Borno and Yobe are most probably gone with Shettima of APC. Then in the northwest, with Kano gone with Kwankwaso, Atiku seems to be looking strong in other states of the Northwest of Kaduna, Katsina, Sokoto, Jigawa, Kebbi and Zamfara. But that’s where it ends. Where else is Atiku sure of votes in Nigeria. We may concede he would garner some votes in Delta because of Okowa but I can place a bet that Atiku will not win Delta. Just like his percentage of votes in the entire southern region will be too insignificant to be significant.

Therefore, I throw this poser to Atiku supporters and those who like to claim that the upcoming election is between Atiku and Tinubu to tell me where Atiku is expecting his votes.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Many of you don't understand how presidential elections are won and lost.

By law, practice and in reality, political parties contest for elections in Nigeria.
The elections are like Soccer Tournament and the contestants are like different competing Teams.
The candidates are similar to Captains of the different teams.
This is why on the ballot papers, there won't be Atiku , Tinubu, Peter Obi or Kwankanso but the names and logos of political parties.

On the date of the presidential election, each voter will be given three ballot papers to thumbprint for the parties they will be voting for in the REPS, SENATORIAL and PRESIDENTIAL elections being simultaneously conducted. Most Nigerians will thumbprint for the same party for the 3 elections.

Don't rush to reply to this post but think deeply about the implications.
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:26pm On Aug 02, 2022
This Penguin2 guy that I used to respect just showed himself no smarter than the average mind

Calling Taraba and Plateau for Obi is based on what metrics exactly?

Look. Fool yourself not. As things stand today, if elections were conducted, PDP will win the south.

Take it to the bank.

If tomorrow, the permutations favour Obi, I will gladly vote for him but as it stands now, any vote for Obi is invariably a vote for Tinubu's Muslim Muslim ticket
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by Penguin2: 5:41pm On Aug 02, 2022
aribisala0:
Good just do no try to market it as anything other than an Nigerian project. Igbos betrayed the SS leading to the emergence of Atiku and must deal with the consequences.
Do not expect any Yoruba votes either Those who do not support Tinubu should support Atiku
Why not support Atiku as was your earlier stated preference

Igbos betrayed SS and that’s why Atiku got the ticket?

Really? How do you reason?

Asides Ebonyi that voted for Anyim Pius Anyim, which other SE states did not vote Wike?

Who did Ikpeazu and Ugwuanyi support?

Let me tell you, all those lies you people used to tell to skew public narratives during the era of traditional media, will no longer be feasible this time around; so desist from it.

If any region engaged in betrayal, it was the Southwest that betrayed the Southeast and Southsouth in 2015 which brought Nigeria to where it is today.

So which other betrayal are you talking about?
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 02, 2022
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by Adexxi(m): 5:42pm On Aug 02, 2022
Do you live in the north ... U dey Oshodi dey analyse northern politics grin.... This is Atiku's time
uthlaw:
Atiku no get mouth for north again!
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by Penguin2: 5:42pm On Aug 02, 2022
oyatz:

Many of you don't understand how presidential elections are won and lost.

By law, practice and in reality, political parties contest for elections in Nigeria.
The elections are like Soccer Tournament and the contestants are like different competing Teams.
The candidates are similar to Captains of the different teams.
This is why on the ballot papers, there won't be Atiku , Tinubu, Peter Obi or Kwankanso but the names and logos of political parties.

On the date of the presidential election, each voter will be given three ballot papers to thumbprint for the parties they will be voting for in the REPS, SENATORIAL and PRESIDENTIAL elections being simultaneously conducted. Most Nigerians will thumbprint for the same party for the 3 elections.

Don't rush to reply to this post but think deeply about the implications.

Think about it this way, what if voters go to the polling unit and vote Labour Party throughout? Or you think that’s impossible? It is only possible if PDP is the beneficiary?
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by derecho(m): 5:44pm On Aug 02, 2022
Kashimawo...ma gbagbe pe igba otun la wa.
Adamawa is predominantly Christian and the leading anti-Tinubu APC elements are from Adamawa.
Adexxi:
Atiku won Adamawa in 2019 even tho he lost his PU. But now he will surely win his state confidently especially while he got no rival from the north . Another plus for him is Fintiri performance in office in addition to the crisis rocking Apc in that state, they are still yet to settle their crisis since 2015.

So for NE Atiku will win all state except Borno and Yobe state. Oto oro koro sad
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by Sunday2021: 5:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
NwaAdazzi:

look at this aboki who has never left the north,Shouting Southsouth.. cheesy
your empty skull did not allow you to know that the votes are coming from the abokis? The hatred you guys have for this country will continue making You to look foolish.
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by aribisala0(m): 5:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
Penguin2:

Igbos betrayed SS and that’s why Atiku got the ticket?

Really? How do you reason?

Asides Ebonyi that voted for Anyim Pius Anyim, which other SE states did not vote Wike?

Who did Ikpeazu and Ugwuanyi support?

Let me tell you, all those lies you people used to tell to skew public narratives during the era of traditional media, will no longer be feasible this time around; so desist from it.

If any region engaged in betrayal, it was the Southwest that betrayed the Southeast and Southsouth in 2015 which brought Nigeria to where it is today.

So which other betrayal are you talking about?
Wike got most of his votes from the SW
Why are you pretending? Did you support Wike

The Mantra from the SE was there is nothing like South .Either it is SE or it goes North

What has changed? Now you realize you need SS .
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 02, 2022
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by Penguin2: 5:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
Agboriotejoye:
This Penguin2 guy that I used to respect just showed himself no smarter than the average mind

Calling Taraba and Plateau for Obi is based on what metrics exactly?

Look. Fool yourself not. As things stand today, if elections were conducted, PDP will win the south.

Take it to the bank.

If tomorrow, the permutations favour Obi, I will gladly vote for him but as it stands now, any vote for Obi is invariably a vote for Tinubu's Muslim Muslim ticket

Goodness me!

I hate to engage impractical people.

By Atiku winning the South, did you include Southeast and Southwest or only Southsouth is now South to you?

Or are you trying to argue, with your senses intact, that Southeast voters will leave Peter Obi and vote Atiku while Southwest voters will leave Tinubu and vote Atiku still?

And that everything you have been seeing out of Edo to the extent that Obaseki lamented, is a joke to you?

What’s your metrics for Atiku winning the south? I’m listening and ready to be informed.
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by NwaAdazzi(m): 5:49pm On Aug 02, 2022
Sunday2021:
your empty skull did not allow you to know that the votes are coming from the abokis? The hatred you guys have for this country will continue making You to look foolish.

Wise Man cheesy, Southern Kaduna man dey claim Aboki.Evening don dey reach Goan and drink burukutu and pork meat while El Rufau keeps giving ur people wotowoto..
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by Sunday2021: 5:52pm On Aug 02, 2022
NwaAdazzi:

Wise Man cheesy, Southern Kaduna man dey claim Aboki.Evening don dey reach Goan and drink burukutu and pork meat while El Rufau keeps giving ur people wotowoto..
and we continue to give Namdi kanu water beans.
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by jogsman01(m): 5:53pm On Aug 02, 2022
Biodun556:

Pls Tinubu will win with clear majority in Osun
Pele ooo... Olosun of Osun. Keep dreaming grin
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by NwaAdazzi(m): 5:57pm On Aug 02, 2022
Sunday2021:
and we continue to give Namdi kanu water beans.

He will Happily Eat it cus he's fighting for his people,What has Sokapu fought for in their life apart from Asha Awuche. When Hausa people are done with Southern kaduna,call me I will locate the nearest IDP camp for u
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by AntiTerrorist: 5:59pm On Aug 02, 2022
Dave005:

It doesn't matter what religion the state governor in SW is, I am a Christian, I voted for Adeleke in osun, and I will be voting for Tinubu. Religion doesn't affect our decisions and that's just the truth.
At the bolded, that's how to know a yoruba headslammer on Nairaland. Ni ipinle Omoluabi, we say capital NO to muslim-terrorist ticket.
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by garfield1: 6:01pm On Aug 02, 2022
Adexxi:
Explain to me how Atiku will lose christians votes in Adamawa and how it will be a big plus for Tinubu . The thing is the choice of Shetima is not really a bomb. He is just a kanuri man and they only dominate Borno and part of Yobe state.

Tinubu can never win Bauchi .... Ko owó e wa ko wa bet grin. Tinubu feel win Gombe actually but I don't see it coming especially during this time of NE agenda

Most Christians are against atiku and tinubu,they prefer obi.Christians in north central and north east have suffered heavily in the hands of fulanis.they will vote the neatest christian.atiku will win taraba and Adamawa but not much...
Bauchi is where buhari gets his third highest votes.they have never voted for pdp at presidential level.they will rather vote kwankwaso. In 2019,pdp did well here...kanuris dominate yobe also and are many in bauchi and jigawa.it is a bomb because it secures bloc votes from two states.
There is nothing like north east agenda.there are two many tribes in north east for them to have an agenda.they always vote for buhari or his party or the next fanatic.they dont like atiku or pdp
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by ridbell01(m): 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2022
Pdp will win in SS only Apc will perform better this time. Lp would not have up to 2m vote in the SS
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by Ylink4sure: 6:08pm On Aug 02, 2022
Thank you very much for this exhaustive analysis. I have been saying that Obi has completely obliterated the chances of Atiku winning the election. I have repeatedly written on nairaland that all of Obi's vote are traditionally meant for PDP.

I will like you to also exhaustively analyse Obi's chances you will realise that Obi is the reason Tinubu will win the election! The votes that would have defeated him would be shared by Atiku and Obi. Their votes combined will be more than that of Tinubu but each will be less than that of Tnubu.You perhaps will then realize the political wisdom of Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim ticket.

Penguin2:
In his last interview with Arise TV, Atiku sounded like someone who had everything figured out and hence confident of victory.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by uthlaw: 6:10pm On Aug 02, 2022
Adexxi:
Do you live in the north ... U dey Oshodi dey analyse northern politics grin.... This is Atiku's time
u self de north...I de Kaduna like dis,I leave last week!
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by Honjoshy4u: 6:15pm On Aug 02, 2022
Shikamaru1:
Are you from the south, do you know what people are saying on the street? Some of you just write on the internet to sound woke.

I am a Deltan from Ukwani L.G.A. I base in Port Harcourt got married to my beautiful wife from Imo State. So I don't know what you're saying.
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by Penguin2: 6:17pm On Aug 02, 2022
aribisala0:
Wike got most of his votes from the SW
Why are you pretending? Did you support Wike

The Mantra from the SE was there is nothing like South .Either it is SE or it goes North

What has changed? Now you realize you need SS .

Come on! Let’s do with facts…

I asked you a question, aside Ebonyi whose delegates voted Anyim Pius, which other Southeast State did not vote Wike?

Come back to me when you have names or forever remain silent.
Re: 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 by Ylink4sure: 6:19pm On Aug 02, 2022
Your analysis is spot on! It's over for Atiku before it even starts.

adioolayi:
The OP analysis is spot on...

Where he minces saying the truth is by tailoring his submissions towards Peter Obi's emergence..

For me...

I think Peter Obi's dominance will do PDP more harm...He will conveniently win SS, SE who are before now, the swing States for PDP.

Tinubu will do well in SW....and Kwara.

Atiku will do well in few NE States..

The battle at NW and NC will largely favour APC...simply because they control most of the states... President Buhari and APC Governors factor. PDP will get some votes here too and that's why PDP needs Governor Wike to decimate LP in SS and SE small.

In all...the permutations still favours APC slightly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Tinubu Appeals To Apc Senators-elect To Abide By APC Zoning / LP/Obi Vs Bola Tinubu: Datti Baba-Ahmed In Court As INEC Opens Defence / Abayomi Awoniyi Decamps To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.