Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? (9778 Views)

Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View / Is It True That Rich Men Always Choose Tall Girls? / Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by LesbianBoy(m): 2:04pm On Aug 04, 2011
yusuf_@:

hmm, so we are this many in Number?  shocked

@ Toba, This your "i don't do s\ex" thing is beginning to get on my nerves oh angry

i don laff piss for body  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by whobemumu(m): 2:12pm On Aug 04, 2011
why buy the cow when u can have the milk ?

why marry when u can have multiple girlfriends ?

i mean when u can afford it , not like us poor ppl
Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 04, 2011
okooyinbo:

In Nigeria, there is no point in marrying. If you marry a woman and impregnate her, the child will bear your name. If you impregnate a woman you did not marry, still the child will bear your name. There is absolutely no advantage in sticking to a woman in Nigeria. There are just too many of them who wanna be your MRS.

However, if you are in Europe or Oyinbo man land, dont try to impregnate a woman you no marry o. That one dey bring down finance well well,

Now to the topic, the reasons you are giving are just no excuse not to marry. I have been with a woman who is a very inquisitive oyinbo for almost 20 years, yet I have my freedom. Maybe "modern" African wives are different. I have no experience sha. I could not imagine my aged mother stopping my father (God bless his memory) from doing what he liked doing.

Am not A fan of this
Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by Sicherheit(m): 2:15pm On Aug 04, 2011
OP
Bros, don't lie you just want the Nairaland girls to know you are rich is that not so?
Let us know how many emails you get because we all know the money hungry ones are always lurking. undecided
Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by TeskyMan(m): 2:16pm On Aug 04, 2011
IBEXY:

Where is that statistics to prove rich guys dont marry. For ya info, in ma neck of the wood, only poor dudes remain barchelors. Bride price too cost.

Gbam!!! you spoke my mind.

Hey you young guys!!!. I understand your feelings.

Anyone who thinks getting Marriage is all about being caged is nothing but a nonentity.  Sorry, if that hurts!

One thing you people fail to realise is that as far as LIFE is concern - there is something called "T-I-M-E". You cant be a youth forever. Two they say, is better than one - though it comes with its UPs and DOWNs. Yea, thats how the world is created. Sometime its sweet and some times it bitter. Anyone, who would always want LIFE to be "Bed of Roses" is either a clown of himself or he/she is not ready to face the reality of life. Being TWO, when one falls, the other helps thats how GOD intelligently and fundamentally created the workings of Human Being. It would have been very possible if the factor of T-I-M-E is not included in the equation of man. But so sorry, TIME will soon catchup with you and before you say "JACK ROBINSON" - You are gone.

Who believe say "MIKE TYSON" fit broke?? Ohh, meaning you never knew what could happen to all your riches and bla bla, There is NO WAY in LIFE you wouldn't need an HELPING HAND. Its darm IMPOSSIBLE, I repeat darm IMPOSSIBLE.

Sincerely, anyone who is afraid of getting marriage is afraid of being RESPONSIBLE.

6 years into the school of marriage is no joke. Come and learn, Chicken hearted fellas!!!!!!!!!!

Wetin I dey do here sef, hisssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by Demdem(m): 2:18pm On Aug 04, 2011
Hi peeps,

The trend is becoming too much with friends i also know,  even me i prefer to catch fun with ladies, but when it comes to anything that is related to marriage, is either i change topic or just leave the place.

I prefare to be alone all the time, and catch fun when ever i want to, not the case of someone holding me down as a wife, infact for me, single life is better, because this allows me to go or travel to anywhere i want to without being afraid of anyone that will start questioning where i want to go or the reasons i want to go there

So what do u think?

i honestly dont think these reasons of urs are valid ooo. kindly think of anoda. i am married and it has been blissful so far and i still experience the above bolded part.
Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 04, 2011
Sicherheit:

OP
Bros, don't lie you just want the Nairaland girls to know you are rich is that not so?
Let us know how many emails you get because we all know the money hungry ones are always lurking. undecided

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by HighChief4(m): 2:26pm On Aug 04, 2011
TeskyMan:

Anyone who thinks getting Marriage is all about being caged is nothing but a nonentity.  Sorry, if that hurts!

One thing you people fail to realise is that as far as LIFE is concern - there is something called "T-I-M-E". You cant be a youth forever. Two they say, is better than one - though it comes with its UPs and DOWNs. Yea, thats how the world is created. Sometime its sweet and some times it bitter. Anyone, who would always want LIFE to be "Bed of Roses" is either a clown of himself or he/she is not ready to face the reality of life. Being TWO, when one falls, the other helps thats how GOD intelligently and fundamentally created the workings of Human Being. It would have been very possible if the factor of T-I-M-E is not included in the equation of man. But so sorry, TIME will soon catchup with you and before you say "JACK ROBINSON" - You are gone.

Who believe say "MIKE TYSON" fit broke?? Ohh, meaning you never knew what could happen to all your riches and bla bla, There is NO WAY in LIFE you wouldn't need an HELPING HAND. Its darm IMPOSSIBLE, I repeat darm IMPOSSIBLE.

Sincerely, anyone who is afraid of getting marriage is afraid of being RESPONSIBLE.

6 years into the school of marriage is no joke. Come and learn, Chicken hearted fellas!!!!!!!!!!

You are right with the bolded
Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by Orikinla(m): 2:29pm On Aug 04, 2011
Most rich guys are married!
Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by otokx(m): 2:31pm On Aug 04, 2011
The main words in the topic is rich and marriage. Riches can disappear just like that so it should be discounted; marriage is not for children but that said one should know why.
Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by tk22ng: 2:36pm On Aug 04, 2011
George Clooney fan
Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by Sijo01(f): 2:38pm On Aug 04, 2011
@Op. he dat finds a wife finds a good thing and obtain faviour from the Lord .

a word is enough 4d wise.
Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by akossyy: 2:47pm On Aug 04, 2011
Becos they dont want to spend their money on women, they just want to catch fun with them.
Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by paraphase(m): 2:52pm On Aug 04, 2011
wink
Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by Bukittes(f): 3:02pm On Aug 04, 2011
[b]--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My brother i do ask myself the same question o. At least i ve got a stable job with a pay that's not too bad and a small ride with a small apartment. Yet i'm still scared of marriage.

1 I'm scared cos my mum still cooks for me and i dont eat outside

2. I love my job and a woman will bring distraction to me

3. I'm afraid on S.e, ex responsibilities. They say we must do it at least thrice in a week. Me i destest sex

4. My church life mustn't be affected[/b]5 and so on and so forth

Lol! Is this guy for real or something is definitely wrong with him??
Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 04, 2011
Orikinla:

Most rich guys are married!
Jeez! I buy this STATEMENT! cheesy
Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by Bukittes(f): 3:18pm On Aug 04, 2011
They are not scared to marry, they are bunch of thieves who wants to chop and go! Meanwhile, how much una get sef wey una no go let person rest? See this pple o, they are still leaving in rented apartments, still struggling to fuel and service their jalopy, bent on sending peanuts home to parents and sibling and they still call that rich! Puleeeeeezzzzz!! Abeg, its not about your money my friend, just go and get responsible and get a life!!! Ode

Moreover, how old are you sef? maybe they are still suckling children talking here!! Omode se yin!
Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by kashini: 3:35pm On Aug 04, 2011
They are scared cos they will be faithful to their wives. Any beautiful Girl they see they will like to go out with her.
Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by blankees(m): 3:43pm On Aug 04, 2011
Guys, dont tell me u r afraid of commitments. How do u call urself a man, if u r not married? The society will not even look at you with respect. Its really unfortunate dat we r allowing dropping our sweet african culture and clinging to the ideoplogies of the western world. Just as someone rytly pointed out, Two good heads are better than one. Evry man and woman needs a companion dat at evry point in he/she can turn to and pour out their hearts.
Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by favouredjb(f): 4:06pm On Aug 04, 2011
Get married and become responsible
Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 04, 2011
Why should u buy cow when milk is free.
Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by r231(m): 4:20pm On Aug 04, 2011
Laalamed:

Why should u buy cow when milk is free.

true grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 04, 2011
@poster
why do you think these men are "scared"?! why didnt you say WISE enough not to fall for the marriage scam, SMART enough to wait for the right person or [b]CONFIDENT [/b]enough to be on their own!

here are a few points to consider:
[b]- with the amount of gold diggers in 9ja, getting married there would equal to going swimming in a river full of piranhas, expecting to come out alive. what insane person would try that?!

- in today's world (with today's laws), nobody needs to get married to get the PERKS of marriage. is that piece of paper gonna make a man treat that person differently?! if they love/care/respect each other while dating then they will certainly still do after marriage, so what exactly getting married ADDS to a man's life, really?!

- many married men are WORST than dating guys. they lay under the cover of a ring on their fingers to do their evil deeds. is marriage an insurance of faithfulness, respect, care, trust?!

- since polygamy is allowed in 9ja, are married guys really all that better than dating guys in Nigeria?!

- by the look of the many threads about signing a prenup, we can clearly understand why a wealthy man would rather date forever rather than marry someone who EXPECTS to get half his hard earned shiit, if they divorce.

- if anyone believe that only mature guys get married then they surely have a lot to learn. sadly, in 9ja marriage is synonymous with happiness so every kids are brought up to believe that to be happy and successful, a personNEEDS to be married, thus the reason why (as soon as they turn 18) every Dikc, Tom, Mary and Elisabeth will settle for any dumbasss/ashi just to get that Mr/Mrs title.

- the only difference between a married man and one that isn't, is a damn piece of paper.

- some women out there have absolutely NOTHING to offer to a man (wealthy or not) and therefore they will just be a "trophy wife". why should a ABLE BODIED man settle for just ONE trophy?!

- if a woman is unhappy while single (with only ONE goal in life: to get married) then she will surely be an unhappy wife. nothing worse than a partner KILLING YOUR DREAMS!!!

- you dont have to be married to have a supportive caring understanding trustworthy respectful gf (aka baby mama).
the lack of tie (aka marriage ring) will have you and her perform at your very BEST forever. . . . . . . . instead of having a partner believe that they dont have to work on your r/ship since they got the ring/prize/title.

- many will have you believe that marriage means RESPONSIBILITY,  N O N S E N S E!!!!!!!!!
a responsible man is someone who can take care of his life, so if you can take care of your OWN and your GF(s) and kids (while unmarried) then you ARE responsible!!!! dont get it twisted.
also, anyone who know what it takes to MAKE MONEY, will also understand that "responsibility" is needed to KEEP THAT MONEY!!

- sadly, many men in 9ja are driven by money, SIMPLY because they believe that it will attract women towards them. so when they make a little something, they spend it all to attract that wifey. that will get them right back to BROKE, and that's when the wifey aka goldigger start acting up, lol! who can blame them?! when the "honey" is gone, the "bee" have no reason to stay!
[/b]
these are just MBJ's views oh!!!
Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by obowunmi(m): 4:41pm On Aug 04, 2011
OP:

1. You are not rich

2. You are young hence will not understand why the purpose why people should marry.

Enuff said.
Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by agitator: 4:47pm On Aug 04, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
why do you think these men are "scared"?! why didnt you say WISE enough not to fall for the marriage scam, SMART enough to wait for the right person or [b]CONFIDENT [/b]enough to be on their own!

here are a few points to consider:
[b]- with the amount of gold diggers in 9ja, getting married there would equal to going swimming in a river full of piranhas, expecting to come out alive. what insane person would try that?!

- in today's world (with today's laws), nobody needs to get married to get the PERKS of marriage. is that piece of paper gonna make a man treat that person differently?! if they love/care/respect each other while dating then they will certainly still do after marriage, so what exactly getting married ADDS to a man's life, really?!

- many married men are WORST than dating guys. they lay under the cover of a ring on their fingers to do their evil deeds. is marriage an insurance of faithfulness, respect, care, trust?!

- since polygamy is allowed in 9ja, are married guys really all that better than dating guys in Nigeria?!

- by the look of the many threads about signing a prenup, we can clearly understand why a wealthy man would rather date forever rather than marry someone who EXPECTS to get half his hard earned shiit, if they divorce.

- if anyone believe that only mature guys get married then they surely have a lot to learn. sadly, in 9ja marriage is synonymous with happiness so every kids are brought up to believe that to be happy and successful, a personNEEDS to be married, thus the reason why (as soon as they turn 18) every Dikc, Tom, Mary and Elisabeth will settle for any dumbasss/ashi just to get that Mr/Mrs title.

- the only difference between a married man and one that isn't, is a damn piece of paper.

- some women out there have absolutely NOTHING to offer to a man (wealthy or not) and therefore they will just be a "trophy wife". why should a ABLE BODIED man settle for just ONE trophy?!

- if a woman is unhappy while single (with only ONE goal in life: to get married) then she will surely be an unhappy wife. nothing worse than a partner KILLING YOUR DREAMS!!!

- you dont have to be married to have a supportive caring understanding trustworthy respectful gf (aka baby mama).
the lack of tie (aka marriage ring) will have you and her perform at your very BEST forever. . . . . . . . instead of having a partner believe that they dont have to work on your r/ship since they got the ring/prize/title.

- many will have you believe that marriage means RESPONSIBILITY,  N O N S E N S E!!!!!!!!!
a responsible man is someone who can take care of his life, so if you can take care of your OWN and your GF(s) and kids (while unmarried) then you ARE responsible!!!! dont get it twisted.
also, anyone who know what it takes to MAKE MONEY, will also understand that "responsibility" is needed to KEEP THAT MONEY!!

- sadly, many men in 9ja are driven by money, SIMPLY because they believe that it will attract women towards them. so when they make a little something, they spend it all to attract that wifey. that will get them right back to BROKE, and that's when the wifey aka goldigger start acting up, lol! who can blame them?! when the "honey" is gone, the "bee" have no reason to stay!
[/b]
these are just MBJ's views oh!!!

thank you for this useful post. cool cool cool cool
Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by Mynd44: 4:49pm On Aug 04, 2011
favouredjb:

Get married and become responsible

So what you are saying is that if a man or woman is not married, then he/she is not responsible. You people need to wake up before the bus leaves you.
Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by NatGas(m): 5:07pm On Aug 04, 2011
I think they dont want the ladies to come and control their money.but that is not the reason why some guys are afraid to get married.I think responsibility is the word.they fear the responsibilities that comes with marriage, but the funny aspect of guys saying I dont want to get married or I will never get married is that when they are about 38 - 45 years they will eventually get married and have their children in primary and 2ndary school when they are 60 and who knows if they will live to see 60.
my advice is that get married on time, have the kids when you r still have strength and vigor and have the grooving as side attraction(if you must) because most guys I come to know that is feeling the the poster will eventually say the word "I Do" so why the delay?
Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by Pweety4me(f): 5:17pm On Aug 04, 2011
Because all they have to offer is RICHES undecided tongue
Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by TeskyMan(m): 5:17pm On Aug 04, 2011
Mynd_44:

So what you are saying is that if a man or woman is not married, then he/she is not responsible. You people need to wake up before the bus leaves you.

[size=14pt]My Guy, stay there, Keep deceiving yourself.[/size]

NatGas:

I think they dont want the ladies to come and control their money.but that is not the reason why some guys are afraid to get married.I think responsibility is the word.they fear the responsibilities that comes with marriage, but the funny aspect of guys saying I dont want to get married or I will never get married is that when they are about 38 - 45 years they will eventually get married and have their children in primary and 2ndary school when they are 60 and who knows if they will live to see 60.
my advice is that get married on time, have the kids when you r still have strength and vigor and have the grooving as side attraction(if you must) because most guys I come to know that is feeling the the poster will eventually say the word "I Do" so why the delay?

[size=14pt]You said it all joooooo. Igbeyin lo ma'ndun oloku ada, interpret.[/size]
Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by aribisala0(m): 5:28pm On Aug 04, 2011
TeskyMan:

Anyone who thinks getting Marriage is all about being caged is nothing but a nonentity.  Sorry, if that hurts!

so mike tyson  will not be broke if he married ?actually he married  and that hastened the process of getting broke . there are few benefits to getting  married if you are rich and plenty  of disadvantages .
the real question is what purpose does it serve.
it is very useful  in pre-modern or tribal socities.
in industrialized societies where many women can earn a living most marriages don't last. personally i am for marriage because that's how i was raised but objectively from  a man's perspective there's very little benefit and probably plenty  for women .
Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by aribisala0(m): 5:33pm On Aug 04, 2011
NatGas:

there is a logical flaw in your post;
you do not need to marry to make babies.
what you need is a properly functioning peni5
Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by jackpot(f): 6:01pm On Aug 04, 2011
Natasha,,:

odiaero, there is time for everything obviously you are not ready for marriage it has nothing to do with fear me thinksyou haven't met the right woman cos when you do you'll be the one begging for marriage, just take your time and don't let this bother you, marriage is not just something you jump into. as for me if I had my may then I would love to get married at 19 cheesy
**licking my tongue and smiling mischievously** 2011+3=. . .err. .i fit wait? *scratches head* wink undecided cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Make Your Ex Feel Useless And Desperate / My Ex Want Me To Fvck Her(screenshot) / Do You Miss Me ? 9ja Adult Movie Star Peace Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.