Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? (9777 Views)

Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View / Is It True That Rich Men Always Choose Tall Girls? / Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by CzarChris(m): 3:56pm On Aug 07, 2011
ThoniaSlim:

As far as I'm concerned we have three major social classes in the world, the poor, middle class and the elite (Rich) so if you don't fall into the category of the elite. . . then puhleaseee spare us the unnecessary trumpet blowing and sitchu a** down! Kapish!  cool

Well young lady undecided say after me, I can control my anger, I love myself Woooooosah!!! tongue tongue
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by pendo89(f): 4:01pm On Aug 07, 2011
What's the fuss still about?

Are you rich and scared of marrying ? C'mmon sign a prenup and get married! What matters is peace of mind.

I think what you accomplish in life is far much important than your status.

Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by CzarChris(m): 5:50pm On Aug 07, 2011
^^^I really hate to say this but you are the most sensible female I've seen on NL and for someone to impress me is not easy to achieve.
Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by pendo89(f): 6:08pm On Aug 07, 2011
thank u
Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by kodewrita(m): 7:52am On Aug 08, 2011
pendo89:

[b]What's the fuss still about?

Are you rich and scared of marrying ? C'mmon sign a prenup and get married! What matters is peace of mind.
But remember! there's no search thing as a perfect partner.
Get somebody that will fit into your lifestyle and get things working!
You know what dudes? The challenges facing a poor dude are similar to those you are going to face.
Its how you deal with them.Yeah yeah money helps a bit but it wont buy you peace!!

If you hate her PMS you can afford the best drugs to take care of that.
If she starts ageing you have enough to pay for her plastic surgery
If she's after your cash why fret? she signed a prenup!
She cannot be ugly cz hey! your too rich to be blind.
If you can't stand her relatives ,cmmon buy yourself an Island.Branson did it.

Lastly.You are already a complete individual as a single person.You do not become complete when you marry.
I dont recall God making an incomplete man.

I think what you accomplish in life is far much important than your status.

[/b]
kiss kiss kiss kiss
Dear Dr Pendo, If you are not yet married please accept my humble approach. On bended knee, i request the hand in marriage of the most sensible female poster ever.

*** at least accept so I can stop defending unmarried men. ***
Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by pendo89(f): 9:47am On Aug 08, 2011
eh!
Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by CzarChris(m): 10:37am On Aug 08, 2011
Mr. kodewrita, keep off, pendo and I have already picked a date for our prenup, so off with ya angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by pendo89(f): 11:03am On Aug 08, 2011
crazy dudes. grin
Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 12, 2012
Testing testing new nairaland from the backyard grin
Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by omoharry(f): 2:28pm On Mar 12, 2012
grin[img][/img]All your responses
are clouded with selfishness and inresponsibilty.you men just want to eat your cake and have it in life.I believe marriage shouldn't be sometin that is scaring as compared to the way u all have perceived it. If both parties are selfless, considerate, responsible and care for each other, i think its somthing to thank God about. [b]All your responses
are clouded with selfishness and inresponsibilty.you men just want to eat your cake and have it in life.I believe marriage shouldn't be sometin that is scaring as compared to the way u all have perceived it. If both parties are selfless, considerate, responsible and care for each other, i think its somthing to thank God about. [/b]All your responses
are clouded with selfishness and inresponsibilty.you men just want to eat your cake and have it in life.I believe marriage shouldn't be sometin that is scaring as compared to the way u all have perceived it. If both parties are selfless, considerate, responsible and care for each other, i think its somthing to thank God about.
Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 12, 2012
becos dem know dat any babe wey wan marry them na their hard earned money she dey after grin
Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by amyg(f): 7:00am On Mar 13, 2012
CHRONIC BACHELORS,(as my mum would call it)
Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by amyg(f): 7:02am On Mar 13, 2012
How much do u have sef?r u richer than dantata?is he not married?
Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by outline: 4:24pm On Mar 13, 2012
only a rich man that is scared of marraige can give you a proper answer to dis one
Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by rotflmro(m): 10:25pm On Mar 14, 2012
We'v all got our experiences in life and u'v a right to your convictns. However, since u feel like being alone, i pray thee to remain like that wtout opting for busting guys Master guards grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Please please do the needful already.
Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by ChrisTemidayo: 4:55am On Mar 15, 2012
Young man is not always easy to decide n knwing d right woman wen u r financially stable expecialy wen you have past memories of disapointment with ladies in those time of struggles!
Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by ChrisTemidayo: 4:59am On Mar 15, 2012
Young man is not always easy to decide n knwing d right woman wen u r financially stable expecialy wen you have past memories of disapointment with ladies in those time of struggles!
Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by Esinwaju: 1:55pm On Mar 15, 2012
An individual's perception of marriage should not be on the premise of his/her financial status but his/her person. If marriage appeals to you as a person then go for it but if it doesn'nt then don't get into it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naira Marley 'pounds' Lady Publicly On Stage, Crowd Cheers (photos) / Imagine Climbing This Stairs As A Guy(pics) / How To Make Your Ex Feel Useless And Desperate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.